Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #946  
banned

you guys..... HELP!!!! im sooooo stuck in a huge binge cycle
Old 10-08-2006, 05:50 PM   #947  

The Dr. game me meridia, of course it requires preapproval, takes forever. Hopefully it will help.
Andrea you ok, whats up?
t
Old 10-08-2006, 07:49 PM   #948  
banned

hey t!
thanks for asking. im really struggling w attacks and such but i will admit im not helping myself w truck loads of caffeine.

m glad your dr was sympathetic--mine never is im not allowed any of those meds. good luck w it!

im hoping by wed. ill be ready to say 'uncle' and jump back on.....

mind you, fear of physical harm during exercise isnt exactly motivating....i wish i could get a restraint put on the man in the hotel.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #949  

Andrea, I think I missed something, man in the motel?????
T
Old 10-11-2006, 06:41 PM   #950  

are you guys here????i am lonely...
t
Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #951  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I'm here Tara I'm trying hard to stay on track. I seem to be in a gain/loss mode...keeping gaining and losing the same 6 pounds. How are you doing?
Old 10-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #952  
banned

hey guys whats up?

lorra youve got company

do you get headaches when you dont take your meds for extended periods? im wondering if mine are from that or are an allergy thing. havent taken meds in over a week and thats the longest ive been off.

hi T!!!!

well guys, it seems theres a pwerson or two who thinks they are comedians in another area of this board....if they only knew i dont think they are as funny.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:12 AM   #953  

I am doing ok, I have resigned once again, but it didnt take!!!
The job is ok and I enjoy most of it, that is why I am not forcing the issue. I called the girl on her crap yesterday, she handled it fine, I dont know whazt her deal is.
I am starting to see a little bit of a loss, still waiting the preapproval for the meds, but I found a recipe for pumpkin cookes, I added raisins and eat them for breakfast at my desk, usually around 10:00. Cant eat too many of them they are high in fiber, which was the original draw for them, the pancreatitus makes me have difficulty, so very filling and I made the mistake the day I made them to eat too many, paid for that!!!LOL Anyway they are loaded with good healthy stuff, pumpkin and oatmeal, all good things. I am satisfied all morning from them, havent eaten junk in a few days. If anyone wants the recipe let me know!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:24 AM   #954  
Day 1 back on plan...

Andrea- I get headaches when I first start taking my meds again. Usually not the other way around though. I'm supposed to be taking allergy meds as well but since they are so pricey I only take them when i need to....and for some reason this time of the year is the WORST. I've had a sinus headache on and off for about a week now. I can feel the pressure right in the sinus area. Sneezing sometimes relieves it but then again it can bring another headache on...did I happen to say I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR???? In florida this is when everything starts to grow. Everything thinks it's spring not fall. Any other time of year I'm usually okay and don't need much meds...unless my daughter decides to let one of the cats in. I had to kick them out a couple years ago because i all of a sudden became allergic to their fur. I've had cats all my life so wasn't expecting that.

Tara- I would like the recipe. How many points? That would be great for my family they can have thier junk and it will be healthy too. Does your Dh like them? My mother in law has a pumpkin muffin recipe and they are pretty good too....I will email her and ask her for the recipe ..If you would like it?
Old 10-12-2006, 11:42 AM   #955  
banned

hi guys!
t: i answered your pm w an email im sorry about the crap at work tho. that sucks. good for you for eating those cookies. have you ever tried canned pumpkin to make that ww cake? i forgot what it is but im sure i can dig it up somewhere if you want it.

hi lorra!

thanx for the help girl....maybe its just from allergies and or stress i dunno. im sorry bout your allergies. this time of year is bad for me too!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #956  
Day 1 back on plan...

Thats probably the same thing as the muffin recipe....which would be easier to take to work to snack on. My Mother in law said all it is is a can of pumpkin and a carrot or spice cake mixed together. She thinks the muffins are 2 points each. I'm going to make some of those too this week. Well be a lot cheaper then all those WW snack cakes for sure.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #957  
banned

go girl! that isd the recipe!!
Old 10-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #958  

On second thought, Lorra pm me your address and I will mail you a copy of the recipe, it will be quicker!!!
T
Old 10-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #959  
banned

hi t,
i just emailed it to you.....
Old 10-14-2006, 05:06 AM   #960  

I blew it yesterday, stress eating and I am sick. I do have a new batch of cookies in the oven though. Maybe that will help.
Yes I have done the pumpkin ww cake, also you can do a can of diet soda. Like I had a friend once who made a lime cake and added only a can of diet lime soda, topped w ff cool whip seh said it was awesome!!!
T
Closed Thread