Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 07:04 AM   #1651  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

it was not an op day for me........... for sure office christmas lunch, need i say more? lol but i will repent dec 26th and gear back up.. actually i plan to rein myself in today...but i have a dinner date so cant make any promises about dinner.. lol

i have been workin with chai on crate training ... sure wish i had done that when he was a pup

have a great day all!
Old 12-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #1652  

I'm leaving for CA in the morning. I've decided I'm going to stop counting for a few days. I will try to eat healthy though.

Happy holidays everyone (((Hugs)))
Old 12-23-2006, 10:39 AM   #1653  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Have a good trip Val.

I know what you mean about the crate training when they are a puppy, Curly. Buddy has never been crated so trying to do it now would be a nightmare.

I lost a couple pounds this week. I had been doing better but last night I ate everything that wasn't nailed down. I think I may be fortunate to be away from family this year for the holiday at least where my weight is concerned. It doesn't seem to be bothering me emotionally--I guess because I knew it would happen so long in advance. I'm hoping I'll be able to go home next year for either Christmas or Thanksgiving. I'm going to have lunch with my friend's family on Christmas day. You might remember I have a friend who has family here.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #1654  
Staying in 1derland!

LOL yes it is a nightmare... ummm so far, the humane society gave chai a scholarship to see a behavioral trainer cuz he has "issues" and he was adopted from a shelter... he will not tolerate any stranger coming near him, tho he is fine as long as they dont attempt to itneract with him... meaning he wont go after them... but when they approach him.. its snarling.. growling etc.. sigh... how i long for my past yellow labs...

but i am a pet for life person and chai loves me very much so ... i just try to avoid situations that will upset him.. since i dont have children he is prob in the best home he could be in... lol however it does make bringing a date home impossible lol

i cant believe this weather!! 60 degrees... boy we are gonna pay for this come feb & march!!!

gonna take the devil dog out for a walk.. I will check back in later to see whats up.. no use in commenting on food cuz ... i am eating what ever i want before tuesday when i go back to the beach!

Wishing everyone a merry christmas!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 05:45 PM   #1655  

Curly, do you watch the Dog Whisperer?

I'm not having a great food day either but not stressing over it. I switched to the Low Glycemic diet plan on e-diets too. I liked the food on the mediterranean one but it involved way too much cooking and I don't have time for all that. This one allows for a lot more convenience type foods including some frozen entrees. I have to say that I do like having someone else just tell me what to eat rather than do all that meal planning myself.

It is raining like crazy here. I think it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow too. One of the neighbors invited me over later tonight but we'll see how the weather is. Nice to have a 3 day weekend and not have to get up in the dark for a few days.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:38 PM   #1656  
Staying in 1derland!

Old 12-26-2006, 12:17 PM   #1657  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

hey PIC's,

I hope you all had a nice Christmas. I worked in the morning, then came home and talked to my sisters and my dad. Cooked a nice roasted chicken dinner. Watched football, read a book and went to bed. Lee gave me some WYSIWYG website building software. It's really quite interesting and a whole lot easier than learning HTML. Unfortunately, I have no artistic abilities or imagination so my websites just turn into pictures of my cats LOL...
I'm gearing up for re-committing myself to healthy eating and exercise again!! I'm so glad I have you guys to get some inspiration and support from!

Val~ Welcome to Northern Cali!! Even tho I would have loved to visit with you, I'm glad I'm not doing that drive to SR in this rain lol... Wet and windy and dark. (I love just hunkering down in my house on days like this! )

Curly, Petra and Angel~ Hugs to you all too!

~Dee
Old 12-26-2006, 05:24 PM   #1658  
Staying in 1derland!

just a note to report that I stayed true to my promise and went back to the beach today.... it was hard with all those leftovers and goodies still at my mom's but I made it!!!! day 1
Old 12-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #1659  
Remember Why I'm Here

Default WTG Curly!

Congrats on 3lbs! Keep it up GF!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:00 PM   #1660  

Good job Curly. I'm doing pretty good following what I"m supposed to eat too. I pack my lunch the night before.

My dogs got a new toy yesterday and they are fighting over it. They are worse than children I think.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:55 AM   #1661  
Remember Why I'm Here

Sounds like you're on the boat now too Petra! GJ!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turnoffthelights.jpg (44.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-27-2006, 05:05 AM   #1662  
Staying in 1derland!

lol chai got a hartz brand duck that quacked... i say quacked becuz after about 1 hour he managed to bite into the quacker.... haha now he walks around with it trying to make it squeek and it wont....

i could never get a pic like that.... my cats wont get that close to each other unless its to bit or scratch the other one! lol
Old 12-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #1663  
Remember Why I'm Here

lol @ chai and his silent duck! I've never had cat's that like each other before curly... but these two do. They sleep close, play close. They constantly preen each other which turns into an all out ruff n tumble session just about every time. We truley were blessed when these two came into our lives

We lost power about 2am this morning... and just called for an updated fix time..... now they are saying 11am tomorrow.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm soooo bored! I'm on really limited battery for my laptop, and no TV or radio. I suppose I could go read by candle light ... Ya'll stay warm and dry and happy and OP and I'll talk to you soon.

~Dee
Old 12-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #1664  

The cats are precious. Looks like they own the bed. I have the same issue with my two who think they own my bed.

Dee, hope you got your power back.

Gotta go make tuna fish for lunch tomorrow and cut up some strawberries.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #1665  
Staying in 1derland!

made it thru day 3 op!!!!
Closed Thread