Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #1591  

It's been cold here also! I think I'm going to try and walk tonight since I missed going to the gym.

1610 calories, 738 deficit, no exercise
Old 11-21-2006, 09:42 PM   #1592  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

hi ladies!

Angel, it's great to hear from you. I'm glad to hear the job is going well! GJ with the losses. Make sure you set aside time for Yourself too

Val~ she's right. You ARE doing a wonderful job! It's not easy tho, huh? Keep it up GF! We will Survive

Curly~ Hey you. Keep strong too! Your lil website is wonderful. I'd like to show my boss and maybe, (by next year with some planning), get some of your stuff in our store for our Christmas display.

WEll, things suck here lol. I've gained 9 lbs (when I got the nerve to step on the scale 2 days ago)... altho it does vary 3 lbs up or down depending on if I'm drinking my water. I still have to force it. Nothing has become "habit". I have to do everything with a very consious effort. (Everything, that is except binge on crap- I don't even have to think about that!)... I've been at this for a year now. I envisioned myself being at or near my goal by now... but I'm only 10 lbds less than when I started. I have to find the power within myself to do this. I know I can......

KK... enuf with the pity party. I'll pick myself up and dust myself off and get on track and check back with you all soon.

~Dee
Old 11-22-2006, 09:30 PM   #1593  

((Dee)) I understand how you feel. I though I'd be at goal now and I'm just struggleing to stay at my current weight. Just remember you're in this for the long run!

Wednesday: 2182 calories, 324 deficit, 1 hour walk
Old 11-22-2006, 11:16 PM   #1594  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

OK then agreed after tomorrow we ALL get back to work BIG TIME!!! and really put some super dooper effort into getting some lbs gone by christmas!!!
sounds like its time for a CHALLENGE!! I am thinkin similar to the easter egg challenge with points for exercise, water, and etc...

AS for tomorrow???? Eat reasonably.... have some goodies and Enjoy the day.... have a happy thanksgiving!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #1595  
Remember Why I'm Here

I think it's a plan curly!!!!

Thanks again val for the ((()))'s.... I'm feeling blah lately and it's a real pick-me-up.

So I'm working tomorrow, which will be today by the time you guys read this - hehehe... Actually I enjoy working the holidays. Lee and I really don't do much. I'm making S.O.S. for dinner tomorrow lol... I'm saving the turkey the boss gave me in hopes maybe someone will come to visit us sometime!! I really miss creating that holiday feast for a crowd; and doing it in July is just as fun!

Someone suggested maybe next year I volunteer to help out at the Senior Center. What a great idea I think!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day Girls for tomorrow we get with it!

~Dee
Old 11-24-2006, 08:07 AM   #1596  
Staying in 1derland!

Hi Ladies!

Guess what today is? Today is the day that we get crack-a-lackin!! haha But seriously lets all try to do a lil extra something to get back in gear... even if its only a lil extra exercise or cutting back on the munchin... HAHA I had a good-bye donut yesterday... and it wassssssssss good!

In other news ... hmmm what did i do yesterday? I drove 200 miles round trip for a date... yeppers to the big city... Baltimore... my Mom says I have more nerve than she ever would... going and meeting someone... but before u all are scared... Henry kept asking me to come up and meet him, and I was like I'm not sure about that... but He personally called my mother and told her that he would give her any info that she wanted... drivers liscence #, social security #, address, phone number and promised her that he wasnt an axe murderer...

anyways... we had a great time.. even in the rain.. cuz ya know i came up with that new "LIFE PLAN" that at 46 I am gonna do what ever I want and have many adventures.....

plus as u know I am still searching for my Prince.... this one has good possibilites... walked around opened my car door... met me on the beltway exit so i wouldnt get lost in the city... and showed up with a large diet pepsi and roses for me!!!!!!

OH and he is only "38" yrs old woooooooooo robbing the cradle...

ok I was gonna take the AM off work .. but I am up and moving so think i will just go in and save the leave for later this month...

have a great day... hugs all around...
Old 11-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #1597  

Hi everyone!

I had a nice thanksgiving. My plan of filling up on turkey and avoiding the other bad stuff didn't work when my brother made a 4 pound bone in turkey for 7 people. So I ended up with only a thin sliver of turkey.

Thursday: 2443 calories, 63 deficit, 1/2 hour walk
Friday: 1570 calories, 936 deficit, 1 hour walk
Old 11-25-2006, 08:09 AM   #1598  
Staying in 1derland!

well I would like to say that I stayed OP yesterday... however... after stepping on the scale today ... I think I will do better today!!

leaves to adjust tracker yet again.... and it aint in the right direction!!!
Old 11-25-2006, 12:59 PM   #1599  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! We had turkey afterall....I was veto'd for turkey instead of a nice baked ham. What's wrong with ham, I say?? So we had a nice meal, and ate early about 3:30pm as the last thing we wanted to do was feel heavy and bloated around 7pm. Besides...dh was up and out of the house by 2:30am to make the drive to Kansas City to work in one of his stores. Crazy Black Friday!!! Thank goodness he comes home tonight, miss him.

Val....I can't imagine a 4lb bone in turkey for 7 people. I had a laugh though....who sucked the bone? and who knew there was a 4lb turkey? I've had chickens bigger than that!!!

Curly......I'll say it now....you're a crib robber!!! haha.....nothing wrong with a younger guy. From the sounds of it, he does sound really nice and gentlemanly like. I would have appreciated the info offer too. Hope mom gave him the seal of approval!!

Dee......((hugs)) to you too!! This is such a tricky and slippery slope, this weight loss thing and I also thought I'd be so much farther along but you know what?.....maintaining is half the battle also. I gained some back and now have lost that and am on my weigh (hehe way) again. WE are A DETERMINED group if nothing else. Hang in there!!! ps....what is SOS? same ol' stuff? inquiring minds want to know.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:19 PM   #1600  
Staying in 1derland!

Much better progress today.. went for a 5 mile hike, then went for lunch at a nice resturant, but i only had crab soup... geez i just cant win.. now my friend who I thought only wanted to be my friend .. doesnt want me to date cuz he wants a relationship with me.... eh... ive either got no men or tooo many men...

how do i choose? do i have to choose?

sigh.... oh well day 1 of OP
Old 11-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #1601  
Remember Why I'm Here

hi girls. I"m happy to see all (most) of us posting again. (c'mon Turtle.. & Petra )

Well, days are just regular days here. Lee had a job and I had a day off today, so I spent the day eating (shamefully, hiding, guilt ridden)...... I kind of think I need to get a major binge out of my system before I can start with all my heart again. Just eat without guilt, without someone reminding me, looking at me, commenting to me about ever morsel i put in my face... or me worrying about it. Just for one 24 hour period..... whatever.. Have you guys ever gone thru that feeling? I finally got some turkey yesterday. Made a nice turkey sammie with *cringe*.... mayo, cranberry sauce, stuffing, lettuce and tomato on big white buttermilk bread.

OHHHH OT~ Have you guys seen Cars yet? hehehe... it's really cute!

Val~ I thought a 4 lb turkey WAS a chicken lol... What was he thinking?!?!?! Glad ya got thru it ok tho. Life is all about challenges, huh?

Curly~ I did a 300 mile round trip a couple times... but I guess it wasn't much of a relationship... just- ummmmmmmm..... well........ wild indoor recreation... lol. Your's sounds like a nice guy. And age is not important at all anyways lol.. look at me n Lee. He's got 19 years on me!!! As far as the old friend, how do YOU feel about it. Maybe just let him know that he shoulda spoke up sooner, but if your really interested then just tell the new guy... ummmmm confusing huh.. lol. I hated that I was still seeing Scott when I met Lee. I'm definately a one man woman!! Good luck whatever happens Woman!!!!!

Angel~ Still sounds like things are good for you! I loved your lil pun. Congrats on the loss of the gain btw, sos- (sh** on a shingle) is hamburger/white gravy slop kinda stuff. I think it's a military type food lol. A major comfort food.

Thanks all of you for the support. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have alla you!
Old 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #1602  
Staying in 1derland!

yeppers Dee.. I had my goodbye meal yesterday!!! got it outta my system... so i am ready to march ahead now..

if only i could combine the two guys into one... lol both have qualities that i like... im sooooooooooo confoosed!
Old 11-26-2006, 09:18 PM   #1603  

I weighed myself today and I was up 4 pounds. I'm hoping it's just a fluke. I don't want to move my ticker up!

Saturday: 2057 calories, 291 deficit, no exercise
Sunday: 1566 calories, 851 deficit, no exercise
Old 11-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #1604  
Staying in 1derland!

yeah i am dreading the fact that i have to go to the dr on thursday and i am up a whopping 8 lbs ... i am sure he will not be happy about that...

Val i just read in the "carb addicts" book that u should weigh yourself multiple times durning the week and add teh numbers together and divide by how many times... to get an average weight..

in other news isnt this dress to die for??? I have never been out on New years before .. but me thinks that I neeeeed (lol) this dress!!! lol its an ebay special so i might be able to get it for under 40$

LMAO .. just looking at the top.. think i would have to get one of those fancy bras to shove the girls up hehehehe

Last edited by curlylocks; 04-20-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:00 PM   #1605  
Staying in 1derland!

Well did much better today... was feeling lazy after work . but made myself go do my curves clone workout and then when i got home took chai for a 2 mile walk... food was good also...
Closed Thread