Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #1501  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

another good day ... wish the scale would move!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #1502  

Good job Curly, keep it up

I've had a good day

1894 calories, 766 deficit, 35 minutes Tae Bo
Old 10-05-2006, 09:15 AM   #1503  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Morning!
Last night I was thinking how wonderful it would be for my GF to come for another visit. She came last year at this time. Then I got to thinking....I'm at the same @%*#& WEIGHT as I was last year when she visited. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!! That really hit home.....all the excercise, food, nutrition, challenges, and I'm exactly the same weight. What would it have been if I wasn't really watching what I was doing? I don't think of it as a whole year was wasted, but that I haven't had any visible improvement other than an improvement in my good HDL levels (re cholesterol) Its the whole up 3 lbs, down 2 lbs, up 5 lbs, down 4 lbs or motivation gung ho for 3 months and then off for a month or two . As I said last night, today is another day......so this morning I got up early and went for a FANTASTIC walk/run. I just need to do more. I also got a reminder notice about the 5K race (that dh and I did last year) and am thinking of participating again, race isn't until April though. There is no way I'm going to stay the same for a whole other YEAR!!! I am losing this last 20-25 lbs!!!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #1504  

Angel good job on your run today! Don't feel down on yourself. Just maintaining what you've lost is a victory in it's self!

I came home from work sick today and didn't get my exercise in.

2167 calories, 181 deficit, no exercise
Old 10-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #1505  
Staying in 1derland!

just think how well u have done maintaining! lol we all just took the summer off!! I had another good day today!! woo hoo

Tomorrow i am going on my hike at the state park with my, my-space friend.. i'm gettin off work at lunchtime .. YEAH!!!! and we are gonna have a pik-a-nik after we walk.. Ive been busy this evening i made coleslaw (with splenda), a brocoli salad ... oo that is the bomb!

u use the package of brocoli flowerettes, crumpled up bacon, mayo splenda a bit of vinegar and grated cheddar cheese and mix it all up...

i made a fruit salad with a dressing of honey and 2 tbs frozen limeade ... and steamed shrimp was on sale for 4.99 a pound.. so we have steamed shrimp also.......... yummmmm and the best part its all healthy!

the state park where we are hiking has a 3 miles trail.. that ends at this really big cliffs and u can dig for sharks teeth and fossils!!! way cool! The weather man says 90% chance of rain... Bill said we are gonna go either way and have our walk & pik-a-nik

oh and i just noticed that i only need 760 more points for my presidents gold medal!! cool
Old 10-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #1506  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Boy am I sore!! That workout yesterday was a killer. Good news though, I feel as though I found every teeny tiny muscle ever worked!!

Valerie....Hope you're feeling better today!! I wouldn't push the excercise until you feel up to it though. Think of it as a well deserved day of rest!

Curly.....ohhh, your pic nik sounds soooo yummy!!! Good luck with the hike. Work his buns off, will ya? hehe....I can just picture you dragging him all over that mountain!! That last hike almost killed him.

Today is a new day and although the scale shows up +1 lb I know not to freak out as TOM is ready to hit bigtime. Just in time I might add when we are off on holidays!!...blech. We are leaving Sunday and won't be back until Friday 13th....how ominous is that? Dh and I are bringing our workout clothes and bathingsuits for the hot tub!! Although, we tried that another trip and when we went to the hot tub....they had it filled in with fake plants!! haha....huh? I guess the hot tub wasn't a big hit. We are going to Branson MO, so home to the thousands of dinner shows, reviews, and the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede....YEEHAWW!!! The boys are interested in the wax museum, Ripleys believe it or not and the Six flags amusement park (cept its not called 6 flags...but I can't think of it right now??)
Have a great day!!
Old 10-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #1507  
Staying in 1derland!

lol he got a reprieve today ... just too nasty.. so we are gonna try again tomorrow.. I have the alzheimers walk in the morning.. so i will get plenty exercise tomorrow!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #1508  
Staying in 1derland!

woo hoo 236 this morning!!! 1 lb i will take it!!!

Did the alzheimers walk this morning.. now i am gettin ready togo walk with Bill and i am taking the pik-a-nik stuff.... lol he's gonna eat this stuff since i had to make it and im not wasting it... lol want me to email ya'll some????
Old 10-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #1509  

Hi everyone,

Still feeling a bit under the weather. Yesterday was bad. I didn't exercise and ordered mexican delivery. I'm feeling a bit better today but took work off.

Friday: 2443 calories, 95 surplus
Old 10-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #1510  
Staying in 1derland!

Hope u are feeling better soon val.. umm calories dont count when u are sick do they???

dont worry Val i got enuff exercise for us both!!! me & bill ended up walking from 1 pm untill 5 pm!!! had our pik-a-nik... i had a really good time! he may be a keeper!!
Old 10-08-2006, 08:06 PM   #1511  

Curly sounds like a nice walk! I wish calories don't count when your sick. Not only have I not been exercising we ordered dinner out 3 days in a row. I got a new Tae Bo DVD and I'm going to start working out again hopefully tomorrow!

Saturday: 2870 calories, 393 surplus, 45 mintue walk
Sunday: 1699, 778 deficit, 45 minute walk on the lake

Last edited by Valerie Joy; 10-08-2006 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:14 PM   #1512  

I had a good day today. I hope everyone is well!

Monday: 1868 calories, 948 deficit, 55 minutes Tae Bo
Old 10-10-2006, 07:08 AM   #1513  
Staying in 1derland!

Hey Val... not so well behaved here... didnt exercise yesterday...(but i did get all my gift baskets made up for the craft sale saturday) will try to do better today.. How are u feeling? i sent my resume in for a job that pays... $13,000 more per year than my job now does and guess what??? they called me yesterday to come in thursday and do my typing test!!!!

gonna go on the fossil hike saturday when i get done with my craft sale.... hmmm this will be our 6th date!! not saying a word dont wanna jinx myself.. but he is AWESOME!

who can think about carbs when all u can think of is dreamy blue eyes??? hehehehe... ok lisa get ur head outta the clouds and come back to earth....

have a super day Val...
Old 10-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #1514  
Staying in 1derland!

A good day today made it to LWE for my work out and walked 2 miles... Today i finally got my presidents challenge GOLD award... only to discover there is also a platinum award only 500000 points to go..... geez and i thought 80,000 points was hard to get!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:45 PM   #1515  

Curly good luck with the new job & your new guy! Good job on working out!

I had a good day today!

Tuesday: 1484 calories, 1348 deficit, 35 minutes cardio, 15 minutes weights
Closed Thread