3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Sheep puppy mixes it up with cow herd (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/65500-sheep-puppy-mixes-up-cow-herd.html)

SugP 10-03-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabby
We all ate 'til we were ready to explode, then topped it off with cake. Gotta have cake at a baby shower.

Absolutely, Wabby! Everyone knows the baby won't come out right if you don't have cake. :lol: You are just the ulitmate hostess.

I got 6 punkins this year because dh keeps bringing them home and then finding more so we MAY just be doing a display. But we all know how organized I am so I'll probably do well just to get a couple of them carved on time, much less find the camera and take a picture. :dizzy:

Hi Cherry! "Jet" ALWAYS makes me think of Paul (the cute one). Sorry school is torturing you but it'll all be worth it in the end, right?

Hi Kiweee! Hi Bagz! Hi Peachy! Hi Schatzi!

Bagzz 10-03-2005 02:23 PM

just a quick comment------MY DH HAS KIWI'S SLIPPERS!!!--- i have some too, but a different pattern---they are THE most comfortable slippers ever and they are made in Maine i think---are they Acorn???? WE LOVE THEM HERE and i try to get some every year even though they actually last several years-----BUY THEM!!!! gotta go back to work---the Queen Mary II is coming tomorrow ---gotta spiff up the shop----Martha Stewart is coming to Nova Scotia on the weekend to ride in a pumpkin!!! they grow 1000 pound pumpkins,hollow them out and then Race them!!! i think on the water!!!! wish i could go watch but it's Thanksgiving weekend and the dd's are home from University---------TATA----hello to all and ** kiss kiss**

Schatzi 10-03-2005 03:45 PM

I hath returned from the big shopping SPA Reeeeeeeeeee...
I have this moundy thing in the front yard which will be purrfect for my Halloween/fallish display.. I bought little bales of hay, some autumish colored berries and leaves... A plastic gord on which I shall paste and paint into a dumplingish scarecrow dude, with a straw hat, and birds upon his head..and plop him up on a hay bale. I got some plastic pumpkins to carve for now...About the week before Halloween I will proceed with the real carved pumpkins to line the drive way... Sigh, this will be my first year in like 20 that I won't be dressing up with all my friends... We did since I was about 25 and would go to big balls and costume parties..the last 3 years we went to Salem for the "witches brew".. So I will now find a new tradition to replace it.

Wabby: The food sounds DEVINE!!!!! The **** with opening the presents! Bring me CAKE! :D

Bagz: Martha in a pumpkin..Pumpkin Boats? Sounds Bizarrely Fun!! Hope all those QE2 folk spend spend spend!!

Cherry: Hopefully you will get a break soon..yes? and Peachie: Thanks about Flybat lady.. I went to the site but I had to take a nap after reading all that Zone crap stuff...

Sug: 6 PUMPKINS!!!! already!! Do Germans celebrate Halloween? or am I so showing my ignorance yet again!

SugP 10-03-2005 04:37 PM

Schatzi is the new Halloween Display Queen!!!

My mind is boggled.

Well, although it's not a German custom at all, Germans have been copying and attempting to celebrate Halloween for the past few years. They keep getting the day and the time wrong, though. We have (Turkish) kids coming to our house in the afternoon a week before the 31st asking for candy. :lol: Hmm. Maybe I should print out a pamphlet and distribute it around the neighbourhood?

I don't know what's with all the pumpkins. Dh just found a bunch and bought 'em.

Kiwonk 10-03-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry Cow
Does anyone else have Paul McCartney's voice in their head now? JET!

Oh yes, ever since I decided on the name, as a matter of fact!

Thanks for the compliments on DD's reviews. I will pass them along.

We'd be better off if we really didn't have anyone running this country, Schatzi, eh? I can't believe his nominee for Supreme Ct, what an ***hole.

omigod, Starbucks Java Chip -- the work of the devil, eh?

I already did the dishes tonight -- I must be inspired! Maybe I'll go shine the sink too! I think I've been getting hot flashes. :flame:

Gotta go watch lots of tV and keep puppy from eating anything lethal.

Kiwi

Kiwonk 10-03-2005 11:49 PM

Salem, Mass.? I was born there. Seriously.

Bagzz 10-04-2005 06:06 AM

think "the Eagles"----------oooooooooo--ooooooooooooo witchy wo-man-----------kiwonk---tell us of your ancestry!!! after all All Hallow's Eve is approaching and I have been dethroned!!!!

Schatzi 10-04-2005 08:05 AM

Kiwi...just full of mystery! Yep, Salem Mass... Love going there the Week before Halloween..been there on Halloween and it was one big outtacontrol Frat party with kids burning the stuffy guy decorations..It was like being in the middle of a riot..very scary! Bennie and the Jetts... I thought a that, but Jettttt looks more like Joan Jett to me..

Sug: that made me laugh so hard! Put a sign up " come back on the 31st ! Maybe you can paint all those pumpkins... this neighborhood looks safe, so I'm taken a chance that my display won't be sacked and ravaged..and I'll dig out the camera for some pics... I still don't know how to resize them unless I use that stupid thumbnail program..

this morn I trimmed the babies ears and feet... they wouldn't sit long enough for me to finish between their pads or tail..I'll have ta finish them later... today I'm going to clean..NOn-flybat style. Then I can start my crafts guilt free.. :D

Wabby 10-04-2005 12:01 PM

Sugar, your description of a German Halloween would make a good skit on SNL. John Belushi as the disgruntled German homeowner chasing off the little Turkish kids. :lol:

Bagzie, you Canadians are so much classier than we are. Martha Stewart in huge floating punkins. Here we have the giant pumpkin weigh off, with the winner being dropped on top of an old beater car. Not nearly as picturesque. Hope those Queen Mary tourists drop a load of cash at your shop.

Got another thumpin' headache this morning. I was out of my blood pressure medicine, so maybe that's why. Need to go to the drug store.

I bought me a Kitchenaid big honkin' mixer on Amazon.com. It's pitiful how excited I am to get it. Just in time for holiday baking. Here comes another 20 lbs.

Schatzi 10-04-2005 12:20 PM

Oh now That's Funneeee! as the Greek Diner owner.. given out Burgahs Burgahs Burgahs and COKE COKE COKE! ... or like the Coneheads Sug, dress up as the coneheads from France and give them 6 packs of beer

My oh My.. wabbina has headicks, Sug migraines...peachie with excetrins.. I think ya'll need to do a shot a schnapps or somethin!
A bloody Kitchenaid fancydancy MIXER? I'm puttin my order in now: DIBS: dearest Wabby, please make me chocochip cookies, poppyseed bread, and a banana walnut loaf: Send in Saran wrap with no tag, so that I can present as my own. I don't cook or bake so well... in fact it wasnt till bout 10 years ago or so did I learn how to make egg salad.. I called my cousin..she gave me the recipe..and hmmm.. this doesn't look right.. WHAT THE HOODLEDOO: I call Carolann(my Cuz) and tell her: "I added mayo, and dry mustard..but it doesn't look right Carol" .. hmmm: "Were the eggs done enuf Char?... Char/me: "well, I think so, I scrambled them till they were pretty hard."

need I say more?

Kiwonk 10-04-2005 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schatzi
I'll dig out the camera for some pics... I still don't know how to resize them unless I use that stupid thumbnail program..

You've come to the right place. I'm going to show you how. Maybe. Do you have IM or anything? That would make it easier to give you details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabby
Here we have the giant pumpkin weigh off, with the winner being dropped on top of an old beater car. Not nearly as picturesque.

I think that's very appropriate. And so American, y'know. Congratulations on the KitchenAide!!!! What color did you get? You're going to love it. I hardly ever bake, or I'd maybe ask for one for Christmas.

:rofl: on the egg salad, Schatzi. You're a real domestic goddess! :bravo:

Guess what: DD has a boyfriend! She is now "going with" her longtime friend and accompanist M, who took her to the prom. Isn't that just cuter than a bug's ear?

Kiwi

Bagzz 10-04-2005 04:17 PM

ohhhhhhhhhh how nice that she took the 'love is friendship caught on fire" route---that is so much better than the infatuation situation-----how nice that you like her man too----things are working out well with your baby-----now refresh me again ---do kiwiette and peachboy both graduate this year??? is this my understanding??? my stepdd is graduating and the college applications are starting to be sent out----SOMEONE REFRESH MY AGING MEMORY----by the way---the
DAMN FOG was socked into the harbour so i could hardly see the effin Queen Mary---SOOOOOOOOOOOo disappointing!!!

Schatzi 10-04-2005 06:37 PM

Kiwi: Cooking stories: I got a million of em... unfortunately, all true .When I get ready to post my display..or my hair dooooo I'll take ya up on dat der offer ..cuz I aint gotta a clue how you are able to post pics and I click and I see'm without BI-nock-u-lars..

Hmm and I think Momma Kiwi always had a feelin that DD and her platonic musical dude would blossom into somethin else...Ah..To be Young.. and Waddle and wrinkle free... with breastasis that need no hydraulic lifting devices!...Ah BAH! I like gettin old and crabby!

Cowpernia 10-04-2005 09:08 PM

Help helpppp helppppp.

DS has a pain in his left side. He had the same pain, we think, four years ago. He doesn't talk much about anything so since he mentioned it, it must be significant. I took him to the doc who is a really a physicans assistant and he said it's a hernia. Four years ago, they all agreed it was a pulled muscle. The PA says to "wait and watch' and IF it gets worse, he'll refer him to a surgeon but not to go to the surgeon unless it doesn't self-heal. DS keeps his hand on that spot and doubled over when we walked out of the doctor's office. They're refering him but seem to think it's not the best idea. What do YOU ALL think???? I am in the darko.

Kiwonk 10-05-2005 12:25 AM

Good grief, isn't he awfully young to get a hernia? DH had a hernia operation last year. You know they say your brain makes you forget how much childbirth and labor hurt? Well, my brain made me forget any details about DH's hernia. I think you should get a second opinion. I mean from a doctor, not from me.

Kiwi