3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Sheep puppy mixes it up with cow herd (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/65500-sheep-puppy-mixes-up-cow-herd.html)

Kiwonk 09-30-2005 10:42 PM

Sheesh, I keep trying to post about your living room photo and art display, Peaches, and I keep having trouble with one thing or another. Anyway I think it looks really great, and I also think it's nice that Clifford the Big Red Dog gets to lounge on your couch.

Jeez, Schatzi, are you sure you want to go to the same place after the stinky perm?

Wow, Wab, that's a pretty bike. Obviously you need a dandy new house to coordinate with it.

Kiwi

Cowpernia 10-01-2005 01:25 AM

I am alarmed that Kiwi weighs 195192 lbs.

Kiwonk 10-01-2005 10:24 AM

Hey, you've met me, didn't it look like I weighed that much? Remember how many kilos Lohani weighs? I think it was about as much as a Mack truck.

:lol: You think she'll ever speak to us again?

k

Kiwonk 10-01-2005 10:26 AM

P.S. I said something nice about you and you said I weigh almost 1000 tons. :p

Kiwonk 10-01-2005 10:26 AM

Do you think I'm a little schizophrenic?

SugP 10-01-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwonk
Do you think I'm a little schizophrenic?

Nope, neither of you are. :lol:

My feet are cold and I must go to bed. Long weekend here. German reunification day on Monday. Woo hoo. What good is that when we still haven't got a Chancellor?

Cowpernia 10-01-2005 07:21 PM

Clifford makes a WONDERFUL pillow. It was nice of you to notice especially since the photo was a little unclear.

I have to say this. Last night, for the first time ever, I did that Flylady thing with the sink. Today it shines. Really shines. Never shone before. I'd rather have an income than a shinny sink but we takes what we can gets.

Bagzz 10-01-2005 08:52 PM

you mean that thing where you put bleach in and leave it for an hour---i did it once and it was miraculous---you are making me want to do it again====too bad the power of suggestion doesn't work on me with dieting------------KIWONK---- great writing by the DD on the cd review==she has your linguistic prowess!!!

Cowpernia 10-01-2005 10:51 PM

I forgot to say that about Kiwidd also. Butttt, I am overwhelmed with the talent here. I passed on certain information about a certain singer to DS who hasn't done a thing about it.

Yes. Bleach in the sink then that powdered cleaner and it actually is shiney. shinny. shiny.

I agree on the dieting. I decide to do it then forget. What is the trick?

Kiwonk 10-02-2005 12:31 PM

Shining the sink? I'm too tired from spot cleaning the rugs every five minutes. :rolleyes: Jet was doing pretty well, not a spot indoors yesterday, then today I slept in while leaving the puppy watching to DH and DD (that is, after getting up at 3:00 am and 7:00 am for pottying. um, mostly for the puppy, thankyou). When I got up, DD said she had just been out, but neglected to mention that she hadn't done anything at all outside when she went out. In fact she was so wound up she raced around the house leaving puddles. Yeah, the dog, not the daughter.

I think I went about this wrong. I should have made a bargain with DD that she would beg and beg to have a puppy and then I could complain about all the work I'm doing. As it is I cain't hardly complain at'all. :bb:

I did do the dishes last night. I did not shine my sink. I will never diet; it's too much trouble. I will just be porky.

I need some slippers. Are these too weird? I think I like them.
Kiwi

Cowpernia 10-02-2005 01:44 PM

The slippers look way comfy. You are a perfect mom to both DD and Jet. That's enough for now.

SugP 10-02-2005 02:55 PM

Those slippers are great! If you weird - ds9 has some blue hairy ones with black claws on them.

Cherry Cow 10-03-2005 08:11 AM

Does anyone else have Paul McCartney's voice in their head now? JET!

I haven't seen pictures of posing cows, but perhaps it's because I don't have my computer checking that account yet? (I had to switch hard drives and reinstall XP last weekend.)

I'm still fat but ever so slightly less so since I stopped drinking the coffee at work, which requires many creams and sugars to make drinkable.

School is still trying to kill me, but I am fighting back valiantly.

Schatzi 10-03-2005 10:40 AM

slippers ..nice schlubbin shoes indeed! and agree with Bagzz.. DD writes very well, I look forward to her next review...

Sug..hmmm, that is interesting no one running the country over there? Kinda like ours....

Well, I had a totally out of control eating week top off by eating a quart of Starbucks Java chip.. (well, I had to finish it to get back on South Beach before today) So off to Harris Teeters for lots of veggies and stuff to get back on plan as I feel the lard flaps beginning to become blobs.. This morn: gave my 2 babies their baths: Check, heartgard and frontline treatments: Check, Calls to PSEG and my student loan for payoff amounts: Plants repotted: Check... so now off to Harris Teeters, then on to Michaels Craft store..I plan on carving at least 5 pumpkins this Holloween and my tools need replacing.. and then if time permits I'll start to clean ..if not there's always reading dark tower book 6!

Wabby 10-03-2005 12:37 PM

Quote:

then on to Michaels Craft store..I plan on carving at least 5 pumpkins this Holloween
Schatzi, you must take pictures of any Halloween displays. Bagzie always did this before she became a workin' woman. I never manage to get around to decorating for Halloween, but I love it when other ppl do it.

Kiwi, just what is weird about those slippers? I like 'em. DD is talented as a writer and a performer, and smart and pretty too. That girl is going far in this world.

Good lordy, it's time to wear shoes that actually enclose my feet. No more flip flops. my feets are killing me. I wonder if I didn't have these extra 30 pounds weighing me down if it would help. I wonder if I'll ever lose the weight to find out.

I had the baby shower brunch on Sunday for my friend's daughter. It turned out really nice, she received lotsa cool stuff and we had a big turn out. Around 20 ppl. I ended up making Quiche Lorraine, Brocolli cheddar quiche, fruit platter, zuchini bread, a potato casserole, spiral sliced ham & Belinnis & coffee to drink. We all ate 'til we were ready to explode, then topped it off with cake. Gotta have cake at a baby shower.

Cowper, I'm going to bleach the sink tonight. You've inspired me.

Hi-ho Cherry-o. Good to hear what's up with you. :)