Old 03-05-2005, 05:49 AM   #106  
I can and I will do it!

Good Saturday morning, I didn't realize I had been gone for so long. I have been so busy with little Grandson lately he is to turn 3 this month and he keeps me hopping. All is going pretty good from down here in Texas, weather is rainy and that does seem to affect my breathing problem alot.

Sunny glad to hear you are feeling some better. I hope getting out today lifts your spirits some, enjoy time with your friends. I loved that prayer it is perfect.

Charlotte take care of yourself. I do hope you are feeling some better.

Sheila sounds like you have got settled in and how exciting about meeting back up with your friend. I wish we had water aerobics here, I have done them yrs. ago and loved it.

I dont know what is on my agenda today, may just stay in and enjoy the peace and quiet which we don't get much of around here. It is starting to wear on my nerves taking care of the grandkids. I have a 14yr. old smart mouth that comes after school and bless his heart he back talks more than any child I have ever seen.
What has happened to todays kids? My kids would have never talked to me like he talks to his Mother!! Not enough discipline at an early age is my accessment. He nearly drives us crazy plus he aggervates his little brother all the time. I dont know how my daughter is going to handle 3 of them, the new baby will be here in 3 months and it is definitely going to be a challenge for all of us. I have been thinking about going back to work hate to do that to daughter but I have got to look out for my sanity also. The only problem is if I did get a job I have a dream come true trip planned with some friends in
Oct. and I dont want to jeopardize it for a job right now. I may hang in here until next Spring, the baby will be older and wont be so hard sending her to daycare to make this decision.

Have a wonderful Saturday and I won't stay away so long I promise.
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 01:23 AM   #107  

Default Long time, .... no see

Hi Girls!
Thought I'd stop in and say hey!

Charlotte, so sorry you're having so many health problems, Prayers going up for you from Minnesota.
How are you doing on getting the house done? I bet you'll be so happy when it's done, if it isn't already.

Hi Bonnie. Has your weather been as nice there as it's been here the last few days? Spring is just around the corner, you know.

Sunny, I see from skimming over the posts in this thread that you're as busy with your Joe as ever.
I'm going to have to check out those books you all have been talking about.
Maybe they'll help me.

Sheila, I see you have moved and are going to be moving again.
How is Dad? I bet you miss him and he misses you. Does he have his own place, or is he in an assissted living place?
How is your granddaughter?
Congrats to all on weight losses. Sounds like you had a whopper of a loss recently, Sheila.

I took my granddaughter shopping the other day and I was just about out of my creams and lotions, so we spent some time at Bath and Body Works and I stocked up again. We smelled too strong when we left there. had to try a dab on new skin each time we picked up a new tube or bottle.

Hello to the new girls!

Well, everyone take care. I need to get to bed and get some sleep.
willow_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 08:54 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Don't post here! Go to the following post:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...835#post792835
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote