Old 02-07-2005, 09:40 PM   #31  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Red face

Aweee Sheila, I thought something had to be wrong - it's just not like you to go so long without writing. I sure do hope you feel better real soon. I bet that you got yourself all run down from packing and selling and such... I sure do miss everyone! I thought I said something to offend someone --- I was just going back into my post to reread it

You just take care of yourself and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers, okay

Luvs,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:25 AM   #32  

Hello Everyone,

Of course you didn't say anything wrong Sunny.

We were gone for the weekend and came home Monday morning. We went to Stevens Point to visit DD, SIL and Grandbaby.

Monday morning I developed a sore shoulder and a stiff neck. DH had the same thing last week, so we think it is a virus. Feel pretty lousy, but am at work today.

Will check in this evening, talk to you all later. Sheila, I thought mabe you were experiencing computer problems with your laptop. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Charlotte is also probably not feeling par either, due to it is time for fer treatment.

Love......Bonnie
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:47 AM   #33  

Smile

Hi Bonnie, I am so glad to hear that you went away for the weekend, bet it felt good, well... till you became ill that is. Did you have a good time?

Joe has taken the day off today for my 48th birthday And just as soon as I finish here we are heading for the day out - don't know what we are doing yet, but we always have a good time together Tonight we will meet our friends for dinner at our fav. family restaurant and then come back here to have a little cake Joe bought me the prettiest little cake! It's so tiny... enough for 4 - 6 people ~ Love it!! I will get a picture later and post it tomorrow, okay.

You take care now and feel better, Bonnie

Hope you are feeling a little better today, Sheila
Thinking of you Angel, hope this finds you doing okay.
Diane, will we see you again? I hope

{{{Hugs}}} for everyone!
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

SunnyD, so is today your birthday or was it yesterday? Either way, by the time you read this, I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Sounds like you have a fun time planned, and I look forward to seeing the pretty cake. Your SuperBowl barbecue stuff sounds way too good. I'm a sucker for a good barbecue.

Bluet, how is the grandbaby? And how is your daughter doing?

Yeah, I think that I just let my guard down and the germs crept in. The house came through okay in the inspection, although there's stuff to fix, of course. The buyers have until tomorrow to tell us what they want us to do, and then we respond.

We rented an apartment when we were in Corvallis. It's a 2 bedroom townhouse, and the only place that would take 4 pets. I'm not sure where we're going to put the catboxes, but we'll figure something out. We also looked at houses. We decided we're spoiled because we live in a remodeled home with high beamed ceilings and lots of light. Everything looked so cramped and dark. We figure, though, that once we've lived in an apartment for a few months, the places we look at will seem better. I'm in no hurry to buy a house--want to get one that we really fall in love with. My Dad has reneged on moving so we'll see what happens after we leave. We found him a nice place to go if he changes his mind.

Have a good Wednesday, ladies! I'm certainly tired of feeling all congested and achy and tired.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:23 PM   #35  

Good Evening,

Happy Birthday Sunny. Bet you had a wonderful day. Wow, no one has ever taken the day off for my birthday, not even me. That is really special that Joe took the day off to spend with you. You will have to tell us what you got for your birthday.

Sheila, hope you are feeling better by this evening. Our daughter is fine, she is back to work 4 1/2 days a week. She found a good babysitter. A friends Mother, who babysits for Adam. Adam still take zantax and still sleeps in his car seat sitting up in the middle of his crib, but he is doing much better. He has become a chubby happy little boy. Sorry your Dad changed his mind about Corvallis. I just know you will find the house of your dreams there in Corvallis.

Charlotte, hope you were able to get your treatment and you are feeling better. Really worried about your thumb. Praying as usual.

Have a good Wednesday ladies.

Love......Bonnie
Old 02-09-2005, 12:13 PM   #36  

Smile

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

Well, it was a pretty laid back -NICE- day for us yesterday It began with a phone call of birthday wishes from my parents... it's always nice to hear from them Then we did some running around from place to place, we needed to get the E-check done on the jeep, what a pain (we passed this time ) & then renewed the License Tags. Then... we went shopping at *Bath & Body Works* (love that shop) where Joe bought me a candle, bath gel & lotion for my birthday... he wanted me to choose which one I wanted because there were so many new scents to choose from when he went to get me something on his own... I enjoyed them all! But the one I chose was *Creme Brulee* ("oh my goodness" yummy!!). There was also *Angel Food Cake* (yummy!), *Lemon Meringue* & *Chocolate Fondue*. These are not desserts Well... I guess they could be, depends on how you look at it Then we went to a Vitamin Shoppe & Target to do a little shopping, I didn't feel like going to a movie yesterday, just wanted to get out with Joe. After his morning nap he said he felt so much better.

When we got home at around 4:00... Joe's sister, Annie, called me and sang *Happy Birthday* to me (sweet!) and then we chatted for about 40 minutes about our diets... she just got back from a month long vacation and is feeling really plump (she said that, not me ) --- she is a tiny little thing too. Being today is the beginning of Lent we both thought it would be a great beginning to the cleansing process from all the junk 'we' have eaten in the last two to three weeks. I am so glad I really do need to get back "on program" again before I am out of control! I eat way too many bad foods (nibbles here and there) when I am feeling good / healthy and then it all catches up with me. I sure do have a food hangover from last night ( "where's the truck that hit me!" ), but it was FUN! I'm getting ahead of myself... after me & Annie chatted, Joe & I left for dinner at one of our fav. restaurants... we met our friends, Mike & Peggy, there and had a great dinner! I had... "Oh my goodness" ,great tasting Chicken Marsala with Portabella Mushrooms (my mouth is watering as I am thinking of it again!). I even got a FREE slice of Birthday Cake afterwards ( just took a bite or two - I saved most of it for the freezer ). Then we came back here and had some decaf coffee and more cake (oink! oink!). This morning I felt like caca, poopy, crapola... (my spell check wants to fix these words - *LoL* ), but I had a super time!! But while I felt this way this morning I wrapped everything up and threw it in the spare-room freezer. Not to be touched till after Easter now... if then. I am going on a *NO SUGAR* fast for the 6 weeks of Lent and am going to try to eat more fruit and veggies instead, in hopes that it becomes a great habit by then. I thawed out some shrimp to snack on today (YUM!) & fish for dinner tonight. I am looking forward to it & feeling better again! I'm not sick like before (yeah) just feeling crummy from all the sugars

Hi Bonnie, I got allot of nice things... The pink sweater in the picture below is from my friends daughter, Lisa, & my friends, Mike & Peggy, got me a really nice black blouse and Joe got me the bath things I mentioned above & a cake, not to mention he took the day off My folks got me the Hallmark Card program a few weeks ago (they are always early) & my sister sent me a gift card for Michael's Craft Center & 3 ref. magnets in the shape of kitties to put pictures of my boys into It was a very good day I do feel *very special* & *spoiled* with my Joe and wish it were this way for all married couples. He says to me often... that I had such a rough start to life - he is going to make sure I have the best ending He has done well by me and I am truly blessed

Here is a picture of me with the cake Joe bought me
Isn't the cake pretty? He did good

How are YOU feeling today Sheila?

Hope that everyone is having a good day today!
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #37  

SunnyD! Glad you had a good day. I thought of you today, just haven't felt good since my treatment, Monday. Went too long waiting for it.

Sheila! It's bad to be sick just as you're trying to get settled in. I'm sure your dad will change his mind, when he goes to missing you....& he will.

Bluet.....I wish you enjoyed your job as much as I enjoy going to the station. I had to miss today, though. Just couldn't make it.
My Rhuemy told me the tests showed 5 out of 7 disks in my neck are putting pressure on my spinal cord. C3,C4,C5,C6, & C7. I suppose my thumb has good reason to be messed up from bad circulation! I sure dread what's coming ahead. I have a plate at the C5-C7 disks, so it must have messed up, too.

Well, girls....still don't feel too great. Going to lay back down.
Have a good evening.

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #38  

Charlotte, so good to hear from you. Love the great graphics, too! Especially the crabby sleep lady. We all know how she feels, right? So what does the rheumatologist recommend, or is he leaving that up to the surgeon? When you had surgery the first time, I imagine you thought it would last a lifetime. It's the pits that bad things are happening. Hopefully your treatment will kick in soon and you'll feel a bit better.

SunnyD, what a beautiful cake for a beautiful lady! Your Joe has excellent taste in both cakes and wives. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I love Bath and Body Works. I spend way too much money in there, and now have little dribs and drabs of lotion. Maybe I should combine them all and make a new scent? Cake, cake, and more cake--yum!

Bluet, the poor kid still has reflux--that's too bad. Has he started any solid food yet? I wonder when it's going to stop, and he can stretch out in his crib. Hey, I've been wanting to ask you more about giving up sugar. Did you just stop cold turkey, do you use Splenda or anything sweet, did you have any "withdrawal," and why did you decide to give up sugar? Does it get easier as time passes, or do you feel deprived at all? Tell me everything!

So I was dreading hearing how much it was going to cost to fix the problems that cropped up on the home inspection, but, to my relief, it's going to cost under $1,000. The realtor is contributing $600 of her commission. Since she got the higher commission because she brought the buyer and seller, she can afford it. So it looks like a go, and I'm scheduled to sign papers next Wednesday. Now I have to start packing again. Bleah!

I know what your SIL means about "feeling plump," although I'm not, nor will I ever be, tiny. I've been eating horribly again (the stress and feeling unwell) and the jeans I put on today feel tight. While I know I'm not going to gain back 82 lbs. in just a few weeks, I can do some serious damage if I don't take control. I wish we were all moved, everything settled, and I was back in my exercise and eating routine. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride, and Sheila would be skinny. . .

Have a great Thursday everyone! Hopefully a new CSI this week. (I'm writing this on Wednesday evening and figure nobody will see it until Thursday--I do know today is Wednesday!)
Old 02-09-2005, 10:48 PM   #39  

Hello Everyone,

It is so nice to see all of us back again, even though most of us don't feel well.

Sunny, sounds like you had a very very nice birthday. Lots of gifts and lots of attention, just what a special little lady like you should have. You look lovely in your new pink sweater.

Charlotte, get some rest, and feel better, then hop on back here and tell us exactly what is going on with you. Sorry you had to miss the station, I know you love going there.

Well, here is my story:

Two years ago I was a mess, I was twenty pounds over weight, depressed and moody. I was at the library looking for the final answer in dieting when I came across a book called "Potato Not Prozac" by Kathleen Des Maisons, I thought well, "what kind of hoky crapp is this"? Because I was desperate to lose weight I took the PNP book by Kathleen along with several other diet books. Well, I never read the other books, I started reading PNP and got so caught up in the theory of being sugar sensitive, and the biochemistry of the body, and wanting to feel better, that I started following her steps. The first time around I went too fast, but the second time I went slower with all the steps and eventually detoxed from sugar. I do not eat any white flour, I have three meals a day with the appropriate amount of protein and vegetables ( Kathleen calls them browns) I take the recommended vitamins. No cafeine, no sugar, no sugar substitues (because they make you crave sugar) and no alcohol. If I stray from the diet and slip in some whites (white flour) I become depressed and start feeling crappy. Sometimes I realize it and sometimes I don't. This time I picked up on it and took some on line class that Kathleen is holding right now. The next class I plan to take is on depression. You can go to Kathleen's web site and look around if you like. You girls are very open minded and I think you would like the journaling part that is necessary and I know you would like the structure of the 7 steps and the support of the ladies at the web site which is www.radiantrecovery.com. I learned about 3fatchicks at RR, that is how I met you girls. There you go Sheila, that is how I have kept 20 pounds off for two years, do not struggle with weight and have been booze free for two years too.

Now you know all my true confessions, decorated Christmas trees and Radiant Recovery.

Bonnie

Last edited by Bluet; 02-09-2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:02 PM   #40  

Smile

Hi!
I am still fighting a terrible hang-over headache... I just caved and took a migraine pill, so it'll be gone before I finish this letter to you. I hate taking them, but it works! I wait till I cannot take the pain any longer to take it - even though I know I shouldn't.

Today we are getting snow - pretty - (huge snow flakes), but I don't think we'll get allot. We are having problems here with ice dams causing floods in our area too... it's really bad! It's not hitting Joe & I directly, but it's all around us.

I have lots to be done, just haven't done it yet. I did run the vacuum yesterday and got the house cleaned up, but I have so much to get done in this office and I find that all I accomplish is "shutting the door" so I don't have to look at it

I had a frustrating day the other day with the computer, downloaded the New Norton Anti-Virus 2005 program and it changed allot of settings to protect me from bugs and virus' --- it's a great program, but frustrating... thank goodness I got it all sorted out. Some days I have such *Love / Hate* feelings about this computer!

*~*~*
Bonnie, thanks for the site... I will give it a look-see later on today. I totally agree with what you have written and do that too... when I am not OFF-PROGRAM for parties and alike I want to follow it all the time, but sometimes it can be very difficult when going out with friends and family - I just do my best. But I can say without a doubt that I feel so much better when I stay away from sugars. I do use a sugar sub. though - Splenda - don't know what I'd do without it, cuz I like my teas with a little (1/2 pket). I look forward to checking out the site later...

I am so sorry to hear that your grandbaby is still having health problems... I didn't see your answer to Sheila's question... Is he on solid foods?

New shows tonight! At 8:00 is a repeat *CSI-Vegas*; 9:00 is a NEW *CSI-Vegas* & then 10:00 is a NEW *ER* & *Without a Trace*. Did you see that they moved *Wickedly Perfect* to Saturday nights? I couldn't find it! And then stumbled upon it again last week... I still think I may have missed the end I don't watch allot of TV on the weekends...

Thanks Sheila, I am so glad to hear that you didn't have to pay the whole $1,000.00! I bet that you will be so relieved when you have settled into your new place.

Sheila, speaking for myself... the only withdrawal I feel when I get off sugar is the hang-over withdrawal that usually last me about 2 - 3 days... otherwise I feel GREAT when I am totally off and do not crave it at all when I get enough protein into my diet. I don't eat allot of protein, but it's important to get enough so you don't become anemic. I must admit to you all that I still do have a small piece of my Dark Chocolate each day after my dinner... I just cannot give that up When I say one piece it is less then 1/4 ounce - just enough to say "yum" and put a smile on my face

Quote:
While I know I'm not going to gain back 82 lbs. in just a few weeks, I can do some serious damage if I don't take control. I wish we were all moved, everything settled, and I was back in my exercise and eating routine. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride, and Sheila would be skinny. . .
Meeeeeeeeee Toooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday while I was putting away all those sugary foods I took a bite of one piece as I was doing it and then immediately spit it out! I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it! And I did! This is day two and as of right now - meds working - I feel pretty good. I will feel great tomorrow

How is your cold??? Better??? I will keep you in my prayers that you handle the stress better, okay We don't want you to get sick again

Angel, Great Graphics!!!! Thank-you for the birthday wishes

I am so so so sorry to hear that you are still really ill... do you think that your back will ever heal or is it a part of your illness I think that the TV station helps you take your mind off of your poor health... I have heard the saying that "when you hurt but do for others, you forget about yourself & your pain". That's why going to the station is a good thing for you

*Thinking of YOU!*

*~*~*
Okay... I really must be getting some work done here today - I have tons to get done!

*Have a Great Day!*

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-10-2005, 07:29 PM   #41  

Bluet, thanks for sharing about radiant recovery. I checked out the web site a bit, liked what I saw, and I think I'll see if the book is at the library. Hey, there must be some secrets still lurking, waiting to be shared. Speaking of secrets, when we were at my friends' house, the guy friend told a story to us about his childhood that his wife of almost 50 years had never heard. I thought that was pretty cool that there were things they didn't know about each other even after almost 50 years. Keeps the magic alive.

SunnyD, my DH was just mentioning that he thought the weather back there was probably causing ice dam problems. We've never lived anywhere that we've had that problem, but I've read about it. And I've watched House Detective on HGTV. Glad you got rid of your "hangover." Where did you get those love/hate computer graphics? They're so right on. Good for you for spitting out the candy. I'm proud to say that no sugar has passed these lips today.

Guess what? A car drove up into my driveway and out hopped a Korean couple who started to wander around my yard. I went out and asked if I could help them, and they said no, they were just going to wander around. I said that the house was sold, and they said that their daughter had bought it so now I knew it was her parents. I gently said that the house still belonged to us, and if they wanted to call and make an appointment to come by, I'd be happy to show them around. They got in the car and left and I called the realtor, who was appalled. She called the daughter's husband and told him that if the parents wanted to look at the place, he should call her and she would show them around. So hopefully they'll stay away until we leave.

Not much happening today, although I got a few boxes packed. I did the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds tape and also took my dog for a walk so I finally got some exercise. That felt good. The cold is almost gone, but I've got a lingering blah feeling. I think it's probably the stress of everything. Can't remember if I said that I have an appointment with the disability doctor on Saturday morning. I found out the guy isn't even a neurologist so I'm betting he doesn't know anything about what I have. If that's the case, he probably won't recommend disability no matter what, and I'll have to hire an attorney. From what I understand, people with rare medical problems have a hard time getting disability so I'm prepared to appeal, but I'm still hoping.

Looking forward to being a couch potato tonight and watching some good TV. Have a good Friday, everyone!
Old 02-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #42  

Hello,

I am so proud of you Sunny and Sheila. No sugar today. If you need sugar, it is best to eat it with your meal, this way you will have less of a BE spike, and you won't have such a strong craving for sugar later. Going cold turkey with the sugar is really hard to do and is best if you baby step off of the stuff, then you are most likely to be successful staying off the stuff.

CSI was interesting, but I figured the Mother had done it as soon as I saw her in her fluffy pink coat. The bear thing I could have done without. I don't understand hunting. I probably won't be able to watch Mystery Movie tomorrow night. Grandson from Green Bay is coming to stay over night Friday and Saturday. His older brothers are in a basketball tournament in Two Rivers, about seven miles away from here. The teams and their parents are staying in a motel near there. "Basketball Tournaments" hallelujah, can Spring be far behind?

Next Thursday Survivor is on again. Yea, can't wait. Here we go bickering and fighting every Thursday night again. I have completely lost interest in Wickedly Perfect. I have really gotten into American Idol though. It is so interesting to see those kids interacting with one another. And of course some of them are incredibly talented and then on the other hand some of them are not.

Adam is not on solid foods yet. We are hoping he will grow out of the reflux by 6 months. One can always hope. right?

Glad you are feeling better Sheila, good job on the excercise. Sunny hope you headache is better. Hope you are feeling better too Charlotte.

Bye for now......Bonnie
Old 02-11-2005, 08:25 AM   #43  
I can and I will do it!

I'm back sure did miss all of you. I have been in the hospital several days with symptoms of a heart problems but had all the necessary test including a cardiac cath and all is good with the heart. I have suffered shortness of breath and minor chest pain for about 6 wks. now so today I go to primary Dr. to see what some of the other test showed. I was a smoker for 30 yrs., just quit 4 yrs. ago so naturally I am worried about the lungs.

Happy belated birthday Sunny sounded like you had a good one.

Sheila hope you are feeling better and congrats on selling the house.

Charlotte hope you are feeling better too.

Bluet hi and thanks for sending that website, I have been overdosing with sugar since I have been puny.

I don't have much time now to write need to go hop in shower and get ready to go to Dr. this morning. I will holler at you all later, have a great day!!
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 09:30 AM   #44  

Smile

Good Morning Diane, How good it is to see you back... I thought you may be of the many that stop in and then leave us I am glad to see you back , but am so very sorry to hear of your health problems! WooHoo - it isn't your heart! Will you be having further testing done on your lungs? Good for you in quitting when you did! I will hold you in prayers as you are going to your Dr's again today

It's so good to see you --- don't stay away too long, okay

Bonnie 2 full days gone by with NO SUGAR now And the headache has left me & I am feeling much better today Maybe now I can get some things done here today. I have so much to get done in this office and have been coming in to post & then shutting the door, so I don't have to look at the mess & the bill's that have to be taken care of especially with the headache I had

*CSI-Vegas* I had her pegged too! Right away... I don't think that the CSI shows hide "who dune it" so much (I figure them out too fast) --- their focus on the program seems to be "how it happened" and showing you all the gory details Me too! I cannot wait for *Survivor* to begin again! Bonnie, do you watch *The Amazing Race*? Well, Rob and Amber from Survivor will be in it when it begins again the first week in March... they are racing for a Million dollars again - together this time. I cannot wait to watch them!

Hi Sheila, *ER* was very good too! It will be interesting to see what happens with Carrie & her mother

I got those computer graphics (all of them) from my IncrediMail program (it's the program I use for my e-mail vrs. using Outlook - I love it!)... it's what comes with it. I know that they are called Emoticons (something like that) and that you can get them downloaded onto your computer at their site, but I get them with my IncrediMail. I just saved & uploaded them into my photobucket to use in here... glad you enjoyed them.

Did those parents come back again?!? Strange! Sometimes I wonder what goes through peoples minds... Glad that you called the realtor and got it taken care of this time. Bet you just cannot wait for this to be all said and done!

Good for you getting in your walking along with the move... I am glad you are feeling better, but hope that those blahs leave you soon. I bet you are right and the stress is rearing it's ugly head - I can totally understand you feeling like that, I would be stressed too! I think you are doing rather well! The exercise will be a great stress relief for you.

I'll be thinking of you with prayers on Saturday when you go to that Dr... I really do hope that it all goes the way you want and you won't have to get your attorney

Okay Angel, YOU have been gone long enough now! Time to get your little hiney back here and let us all know how you are doing Bet you are outdoors basking in the Sunshine that we ARE NOT getting & you are! Snow and more snow... want some of ours? We got a good 5 inches yesterday, not too much really, but it's cold! 17* this morning. My folks in Maine are getting hammered! They are at around 13 inches where they live and it's still snowing there. Better them then us Okay --- come back now, WE MISS YOU! Seriously... I hope you feel better real soon

*~*~*

Okay... time for me to quit stalling and get to the days work.
Have a super wonderful weekend if I don't get back here
Later gals...
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-11-2005, 09:51 AM   #45  

Good morning everyone. It's Friday, already. I suppose it came around slowly to you all, but, remember, I slept most of the week. Bluet.....know you're happy....TGIF!
I feel pretty good this morning, other than very stiff. Whatever happened to soft tissues in the body?!

Candlelady....I've been wondering about you. So sorry you've been in the hospital with your heart acting up. Hope this Dr visit helps you. Must be scarey to have heart problems. Keep us informed. You're important to us.

Bluet...I didn't know you had such a problem with sweets. I wonder if it would help me. Sweets is my main dieting problem. In fact, if I didn't crave sweets, I wouldn't get overweight most of the time. You must have some kind of will power, girl! I may try it, when I know I'm dedicated to sticking to it. Although I've lost 9 lbs so far, this time, I'm still eating my doughnut & coffee each morning. It sounds like your little grandbaby is coming along well. Just a little patience. Have to remember he's premature, so very delicate. It won't be long until he's up & getting into everything, making everyone run after him.

Sheila...How rude those people were! I know what I told you about looking at houses around here.....but there is a limit. Especially if someone is still living in the house. I'd never look around at a place that's still occupied!
Yes, I thought that first surgery was good for life. At least for C5-C7 disks. I'll always have back trouble with OA from the car wreck in '83. But, have been able to keep the pain tolerable with prescription meds. This time, I don't know if it's from OA or RA, so don't know how it will be done. Rheumy only had the test run, so Neurologist (Tuesday) will make the decision to go to surgeon, or not. I pretty much know I'll be going, though. Just don't know how extensive the surgery will be. I'm praying so hard the RA isn't involved. If so, my future could look pretty dim.
I can tell you, Sheila, it's a planned thing with disability. You will probably have to get an attorney. It's just an automatic thing. And it's automatic to be turned down the first time. Don't give up.

SunnyD....I do hope your headache is better.
Spitting that candy out! Such cute smilies! I wish we could get at least one good snow before winter is over. All we can get is very cold wind. Miserable! Glad you had a good birthday. Thanks for the Valentine card.
Connie, (my friend & manager at the TV station) has a birthday on Valentine's Day. She is one of those people that is so hard to buy for! Not picky....we just never know what to get her. She collects lighthouses, but her house & our office is full of everything with lighthouses (& angels) to where there's no more room. I gave up getting something for her to wear. Nothing I buy fits right. I've given gift cards, until I'm embarrassed. So, here I am, the last minute, & still haven't thought of anything! HELP!!!!

Gotta go get ready for work. Glad to get back into the routine, at least for now. You're right, SunnyD, it makes me feel better, & I forget my health for awhile.

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote