Old 04-05-2005, 11:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default Over 50 and Getting Healthy #23

Hi!

The old thread is getting too long so I'm going to start a new one. Not going to stay on, however. Too tired--did a lot of work at the house today. Hi to everyone, and have a great Wednesday!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #2  

Good morning!

It's 7:23 am, and I've been up since before 7:00 am. Quite a shock! The darn cats started scratching at the door around 5:30 am, and then I couldn't get back to sleep. Since I didn't go to bed until after midnight, it makes for a rather groggy morning. Unfortunately, I'm on the edge of being depressed, trying not to fall into that abyss. Last night my DH and I held hands and prayed that we wouldn't have to leave Oregon and our new house. He has a second interview tomorrow with Amazon.com, which is headquartered in, of all places, Seattle. I'm stress eating like crazy, and last night I had two glasses of wine, something I almost never do. That was probably part of the not sleeping problem. As my DH says, there's no situation that can't be made worse by the application of alcohol. Guess I should listen! And apply it to ice cream and chocolate, too. Sorry I'm so bummed. I'll get a grip, I promise.

Charlotte, seeing the photos really brings the vandalism home to me. It's so devastating and violating! Did the police dust for fingerprints or anything? After seeing so much CSI, I know exactly what they should do, but unless someone was hurt, I imagine they don't put much effort into finding the culprit. Loved your story about how you started singing on camera. Glad you chose to sing rather than cry! Your stories about being recognized in the store reminded me of the time I was on a Saturday morning show for the animal shelter. I read descriptions of pets available for adoption while someone brought the pet in front of the camera. There was a "host" from the shelter, and she was the main person, but every once in a while someone would stop me and say, oh, you're on Pets on Parade, aren't you? It was kind of fun.

So you sat up until 2:00 am and watched remodeling shows--what fun! Let me tell you, it's a lot more fun to watch someone else do it rather than doing it yourself. That's hilarious about the woman accidentally calling you guys. Those phone buttons can be such a nuisance. We once heard my daughter at a bar because her phone had called us, and she didn't realize it. Not quite the place where you want to hear your daughter and her friends! You are doing so well with the sugar. After today, I will join you. I'm going to start journaling, too, just like the Potatoes book says.

Shoot! I've got to go and I don't want to lose this so I'm going to close. Hi to SunnyD, Diane, and Bonnie2. Hope you have a great day, everyone!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:48 AM   #3  

Hi everybody...
I can't stay on, it's really, really, really, stormy here, with threats of tornadoes. I didn't even take time to bring up graphics....sorry. Just needed to check the weather maps, & my friends.

Sheila.....please, feel better. I'm sure you're like us, & been through a lot of tough times. You'll get through this, also, with God's help. I'm praying hard for you.

You can click below to go to the thread where the pics are of the break in. I'm glad you started a new thread, Sheila.

Take care....love you all,
Charlotte

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...240#post814240
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 02:11 PM   #4  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

my Friends...
I am sorry I missed you all yesterday, Joe took the day off and we had a bright, warm, Beautiful day yesterday here in N.E., OH It actually went into the 70's here!! 73* to be exact We were out and about all day! My ankle is healing up nicely... lots faster then in the past... no complaints here I walked 1.5 miles yesterday and another today... nothing will keep me from getting in some exercise each day.

*~*~*

Oh my Sheila, I think it's wonderful to hear that you and DH are praying... it is so powerful! I will PRAY for you as well! And not quit! How soon do you think you will know anything?!? My heart really goes out to you!! I find it so hard to sit here and do nothing when I hear that someone I care for hurts so deeply... (and that goes for any of you gals!) I wish I could wiggle my nose and make it all better, but I can pray. I could totally understand you feeling frustrated and depressed about this whole situation... not knowing from one day to the next what is happening. Try to reign in those urges to give into overeating and too much alcohol (a glass won't hurt anyone, but more just might add to your depression right now) --- you have come such a long way... hang in there, Sheila!! Keep your promise to us ~ I'm gonna hold you to it!

Hi Angel, Hope that you will be okay with that storm coming through I think that's the one heading our way for tonight...

I saw your pictures... and I think that it all looks pretty bad! I can see where your things all got knocked off the end of your desk and how much damage was done to Connie's... all I can say is that it's a good thing that no one was there!! Who knows what would have happened...

Sounds like you and Connie had a great slumber party together!! I love slumber parties for two I remember doing that a few times with my best girlfriend when we first met (when our hubbies would be out of town) --- now we are both "in bed" by 9:30pm Are you both feeling any better about the situation? Cleaned up your office? Have you found out anything more of who might have broken in? That would be awesome if your network got on Dish!! That's what I have!! I cannot wait to see what you are doing on that tape --- loved hearing all about what you did to set it all up. Then when I am watching it (with Joe) I will have the info in the back of my head and enjoy it all that much more. I cannot wait to see it...

As far as the ankle wraps --- YES! I was suppose to be using them, but you know how it is --- everything feels fine and so I don't do what I'm told to do. Now I will!! These sprains are terribly painful. But thank the Lord, this one is healing quit fast.

Hi there Bluet! I am so sorry to hear that you too are feeling so low again these days... are you getting any sunshine? It sure does make allot of difference!! I always get the blues when I don't get enough sunshine. My ankle is healing up nicely... thank you so much for your motherly advice I don't mind at all I thought of putting the snow in my boots only because I have injured myself so many times nothing to be too proud of I'm afraid

I am so glad you enjoyed all my Easter pics I hope it brought a smile to your day I should get a picture of all my teapots to show you... I have a humble collection. I wish I had more space so I could have more, but what would I do with them I do use the ones I have now, switching them up each time... it's fun. And now that Joe drinks green tea in the mornings too it's a nice way to serve it up.

I MISSED *A-Idol* last night I will have to watch the recap show tonight... I got all caught up with enjoying the outdoors last night and then when we came in Joe had to get ready for a practice and I was busy with a project --- and I totally forgot I'll watch tonight...

The snow is just about all gone There was actually a crew outside raking up the lawns in the park today... where I live, they go around and rake off all the gravel from the roads that they plowed into your yards all winter long. It's beginning to feel like Spring!! And today we have temps into the 70's again --- just beautiful! I love having our windows open and hearing the birds out on the feeders and my kitties chatting away at them And our daffodil's have buds on them today Awesome! DO FEEL BETTER SOON

Hi Diane and Bonnie2

*~*~*

Time for me to go... I have things to get done today
Love you gals! Keep your chin up!!!
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 02:14 PM   #5  

Thumbs up

By-the-way, Charlotte...
I LOVE your sig!!! She's beautiful!

{{{Hugs}}}
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-06-2005, 04:31 PM   #6  

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=3][COLOR=Magenta]Hi all,
It is in the 70s* here today. cleaned the place at work. We have an animal feed store. We just hired our son after all these years on our own. Big Irish & dutch farmers moving in the area, got to go getting the gas grill outside Bonnie2

Last edited by bon5000; 04-06-2005 at 04:40 PM.
bon5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 09:33 AM   #7  

Gals!

I have been feeling great and my ankle is healing up quite fast I am thrilled about that --- I even went on my T-Mill yesterday (did 1.50 miles) As long as I keep my ankle wrap on (it slips on like a sock for more support) I am fine. I have a bit of bruising but it's not nearly as bad as my right leg was when I sprained it.

Our snow is all gone We have had temps in the high 70's the last few days and it melted the snow quite fast!! Some area's (not us) are now in flood warnings from all the melted snow. It's nice to see our grass greening up and the plants in our gardens coming back to life I sure have missed that color... GREEN! We have seen way too much WHITE lately

*~*~*

Hi Bonnie2, Just a thought... Do you know how to send a Private Message? If you do... send me your phone number by Private Message ONLY (NOT HERE) and I will call you help talk you through the code to post the font, the color and the size, etc., okay. To send a Private Message to ME just click on my name (SunnyD57) by the avatar (located at the upper left corner of my post above the dove) and you will see a list come down - then click on Private Message and send me a post (with your phone number) as usual... this way only I will see your phone number and not everyone else who reads these posts. It's okay if you don't want to do that --- I just wanted to lend a helping hand

Hope that everyone else is doing okay... miss you all Praying for you & DH, Sheila!! Any new information? How are you feeling Bluet? Any better? Angel... getting the station all cleaned up?

*~*~*

It's time for me to go and get in my exercise
You all have a great day!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 09:50 PM   #8  

OOohh, the 70s! Sounds like the midwest is springing back to life. And did you have a barbecue last night, Bonnie2? So do you live on acreage like Bluet? That's nice that you have a family business that your son can join.

Glad to hear that your ankle isn't too bad, SunnyD. Keep it that way! With spring fiinally arriving (hopefully I'm not jinxing it for you), you won't have to go out and shovel snow for a while. Did you walk on the treadmill today?

I got my exercise stripping more of that wallpaper. The guy who is redoing the walls in my bathrooms and guest room because of the wallpaper problem showed me how to get it off easier. Of course, this wallpaper was put on in a better manner, too, so it's not as difficult. Sure is messy business, and all of my fingernails are ground down to the quick. They kind of ache. I sent my DH over to the house to do a little painting and strip the colored part of the wallpaper off the sofits. I got so I just couldn't raise my arms that high anymore. Not too much left to do, so I will go over in about an hour and try to get more done before Without a Trace.

Our plan for tomorrow--painting! We have to paint the guest room, two bathrooms, and the kitchen. Then we need to clean up the mess. On Saturday we need to pack up the apartment. Today I was thinking, gee, if I only had two more weeks, but I'm trying to save on apartment rent, and storage unit fees. I'll be glad to get life back to normal soon, and back in my old routine, especially my eating routine. I'm not stepping on the scale for a while.

My DH had another technical interview with amazon.com. He said it went well, and they had him do some stuff for them. Hopefully they'll want him to come to Seattle to interview. If so, maybe I'll go along and see my Dad. I got a call from his doctor's office yesterday. For some reason, he gave them my number to call when the doctor had written his refill prescription. I just told the person to call the retirement facility number and leave a message. She had that number, too.

Happy almost Friday! When are they going to start back with new CSIs and ERs? Hopefully soon, although I would have to tape them tonight anyway.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:12 PM   #9  

Good Evening,

We are having a streak of "fine" weather here in the northern mid-west. It is actually going to be in the mid 60's this weekend. That will be so nice for my co-workers wedding. Actually he is the son of our neighbor and he is a friend of our son, and he worked for us when we farmed full time, and we have known him from the time he was born and I got him his job in the engineering department where I work. All of our kids have been invited too so we should have a nice time. Sunday our other eight year old grandson is having his first communion. Hopefully next weekend, I can find sometime just for me and do nothing! I have been having problems sleeping this week and I have never had problems sleeping before. I feel kind of stressed and restless. I am not sure what is going on with me, except my plate has been too full lately.

CSI was a repeat, so nothing to talk about there. Survivor, yuck! Those people have a lot of guts to be able to eat raw baby ducks. oh yuck! Aren't the animal rights activists going to have something to say about that? Well, wonder what is going to happen to Stephanie now. I told dh I would be terrified to go back to camp after dark and stay there alone all night. I think I would have failed to make fire so I could just go home and get the heck outta there.

Sheila, I am really sorry about everything and about your feeling so blue. I am praying that things work out right for you and dh and that you don't have to move again.

Charlotte, Did the storms do any damage in you part of the state? I heard Mississippi took a beating. Have you learned anymore about who might have done the break in?

Sunny, glad to hear your ankle is improving and that most of your snow is gone. Our's is too except for the high piles that were pushed up in the parking lots around town. Some of my daffodils are starting to push through the ground and my perennials are starting to turn green. We always can depend on that icy wind off of Lake Michigan to keep temperatures down on the east coast of Wisconsin. I guess it could be worse, I could have ended up in Alaska....NOT!

Well, I am tired, I guess I'll see if I can get some sleep this evening. Take care everyone good evening to you Diane and Bonnie2 have a good Friday.

Bluet

Last edited by Bluet; 04-07-2005 at 10:20 PM.
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 10:50 PM   #10  

Sorry I haven't been here...a couple of bad, stormy days. The rain was terrible...inside AND out! DAY 4....NO SUGAR!!!!!!

Oh Sheila....I cringed when you mentioned getting your things out of storage unit Please hurry & get it out! I'll worry about your things, until then. Having to get another job at your DH's age isn't easy. Think of having to start over with EVERYTHING! I don't want it to happen to you. Hope you don't work so hard, to get yourself in trouble, physically, though. I'll be glad when you're all settled.

SunnyD...I love your graphics, too! You've been visiting some beautiful places. I'm happy your ankle is better. Watch about over exercising until it's well, though.
The station is cleaned up. There wasn't that much to do. The back/side door was replaced that evening. Connie & I cleaned up the office that day. We stay nervous & suspicious of everyone coming in that we don't know well. There's a lot of people in & out. We have a phone service, so they come pay their bill. We have a program that sells discount coupons over the air to restaurants, etc., then, we have programs that give different things away. So, we stay busy! Not to mention all the other things there is to do. I've gotten so far behind on my bookwork, I'm thinking about bringing it home, to catch up. The alarm system is being installed tonight.

We had another strange thing to happen. We have a lot of Mexicans in our town. Nothing wrong with that, just can't understand what they're saying most of the time. Connie said 2 Mexican guys came in the station Tuesday (my day off). One was complaining that his phone wasn't working, & he didn't owe a bill. Of course, Connie talked to him about it. She told him that it was too late in the day to call, because they were probably closed. He insisted that she try, because he had no phone at all. After trying to get the service, she told him that the best she could do was email them about the problem. He said ok, & they left.

Randal (the AV Engineer) later told Connie that while those 2 guys were talking to her, he saw a third guy walking around the building. He stopped at the corner of Connie's office, looking at the light switch that takes care of the light that shines on the building. He looked through the window & saw Randal watching him, & got in the car.

Connie got to worrying about it that night, & called the guy's number. A woman answered! She couldn't understand English, so she put her husband on the phone. Connie told him that she was checking to see if his phone had been fixed. He said there hadn't been anything wrong with his phone! Connie told him about him coming to the office & complaining that day. He got off the phone a minute...came back....& told her it was fixed. That the phone company had taken care of it.
Of course, they hadn't....they were closed!! She received an email the next morning from the phone company. They had checked the service out....that morning...& nothing was wrong.

So, yes, we stay nervous. I was alone Wednesday....Connie kept calling to check on me. Everything was fine, though. A nice, quiet day....only stormy outside!

Bluet...hope your week is going well at the office. Tomorrow is TGIF!!

Hello Bonnie-2!!!!
Old 04-08-2005, 07:19 AM   #11  
I can and I will do it!

Default Good Friday Morning

Surprise girls it is Friday. Where did the week go?

We are having beautiful weather here too except very windy. I hope to get outside today and blow off the driveway and porches since the wind isn't supposed to be high today.

I have had a good week, not much going on except the usual which is ok.

Charlotte please be careful, it is a shame we can't trust anyone anymore. Those Mexicans were up to no good so keep your guard up.

Bluet sounds like you have some busy week ends coming up. Congrats to your Grandson.

Sunny so glad your ankle is doing better. You are doing great with your exercise. I have been going to Curve's at least 3 times a week but feel like I need to do more. I wish I had a walking buddy just live around the corner from the High School track. I may start taking our Lab with me he needs the exercise just like I do.

Oh Sheila I don't envy you one bit. You take care of yourself and this will all be over soon.

Hi Bonnie...

As usual I have been up forever. I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep so got it. I have gotten alot of housework done and it is only a little after 6 am.

Have a good day girls.

Hugs, Diane
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #12  

Smile

Hello Sheila, it's so good to see you stop in From your mouth to God's ears... that we won't have any more storms like last weekend till next winter The weather has been really nice. We had a rainy day yesterday but by evening it was clearing and the weather-people have given us a great 8 day forecast of sunshine! It's sunny today with temps into the 50's (normal for this time of year). The high 70* temps we had a few days back were unusually high for this time of year. I'll take the 50's and 60's as long as the sun is shinning

Yes, I have been exercising... I got in another 2 miles yesterday and today, with a total this week of 8.5 miles I bet you DID get in your exercise!!! Wallpapering is hard work... especially taking off the old stuff!! That's what both my SIL's do for work. They strip and put on wall-paper among other things.

How did your painting come along today? Get done what you hoped to Don't you worry one bit about your weight!! I bet that the stress and the lack of sleep isn't helping at all... you'll see... that once you get back to your routine again it will all fall back into place and so will your wt-loss. With all the hard work, I bet that most of it is muscle swelling!! I agree --- stay away from that scale!!

Do you really think that you will have move again, Sheila? I am praying that your DH gets a job, but I also will pray that they don't have to relocate you. You sounded so happy when you first got there... are you feeling any better as far as your depression? Keeping your chin up? I don't want you to be sad... don't want that for any of you

All the shows with the exception of *Survivor* were repeats...
so I went to bed

Speaking of *Survivor* Bonnie... wasn't that darn right GROSS! ! What were they thinking Did they forget that it's *Survivor* and not *Fear Factor*!!?? GROSS!! I too felt so bad for Stephanie having to go back to camp in the dark, all alone... wonder what will happen now I knew that they were going to do something different this year, but I don't know if I like the direction it's going in... you? When do you think they will merge the tribes? Soon... I hope... for Stephanie's sake

How are you feeling these days Any better at all... is the sun helping with those blues?? I HOPE and PRAY it is I hate the thought that you (or anyone else here) are feeliing crummy or depressed... I know that the sun always helps me.

Same here... with the temps.... we have Lake Erie to deal with. There's a gal on another thread I belong to and she is from Southern Ohio and her temps are almost 20* higher then ours here in N.E., Ohio... and here where Joe & I live is quite close to the Lake, so it's much cooler. It's nice during the summers when the temps go above 80* (awwww... to have 80* temps again ). As I was telling Sheila... we are suppose to be clear and sunny for the next week I am a happy camper!

Gee Angel... the graphics... wonder where I found them all I have been searching like crazy lately whenever I am on the computer. But I know there are more to be found and I am still learning how to maneuver that site. I don't post on it... I just search and save.

Sounds like things are getting somewhat back to normal at the station... good, I'm glad. Do you think they will ever find out who did that to you guys? Are the police staying in touch with you? That's quite a story you told... makes you wonder, doesn't it.

I am so happy for you being off sugar FOUR days already!! I know how hard that is to do! You should be very proud! How are you feeling? I bet that in a few weeks of your body being clean of sugar that you will not ache quite as much as you were before. I don't expect it will take all that pain away but it will lessen --- you'll see I am so proud of you Charlotte! Keep up the great work of resisting

Hi Diane... our little weekend friend Good to see you

Good for you getting to Curves!! I have been working out 5 days a week on the T-Mill & Elliptical, but with the nice weather finally here --- I will go outdoors for my walks next week Thank-you so much... I didn't want this ankle to get me down and prevent me from doing what I needed to do for exercise, I am so glad that it wasn't as bad as I initially thought. It is pretty bruised, but I can use it just fine with the wrap on

I bet that with all your activity you will see some results too Sounds like you have been one very busy gal. I love your sig with the baby and the saying!! Just Beautiful!!!

*~*~*

So... what do you gals have planned for the weekend?
Up to anything special? Well, with the exception of Sheila...
we all know what she'll be doing Us... tomorrow Joe
has a meeting for work and then we'll be going out to dinner
with ur pals Don't know what we'll do on Sunday yet... REST
probably. Yep, that sounds good

Well, I must get off here and get these bill's paid...
the ones I have been looking away from since yesterday
and my dryer just stopped, so it's time to go fold and hang clothes.

Have a great weekend gals if I don't make it back here.

Till Monday...
Loves,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-09-2005, 08:58 AM   #13  

Smile

Another Bright and Beautiful SUNNY Day here in NE, Ohio And I am just taking it all in I have some office work to do this morning and then I will head out to do some winter cleaning in our gardens Then at around 5:00 we are meeting our friends for our monthly dinner out together at the *Red Robin* We eat out early - especially on the weekends - otherwise it's gets way too busy (at around 6/6:30) and we are then put on 'an hour or so' waiting list. After dinner we go shopping at BJ's or Costco to walk it off... it's fun! When the weather gets warmer we'll go to the parks to walk off dinner

Joe is at a work related meeting right now till around noon... NY is where they (TOPS Grocery) are headquartered & they are closing 3 more grocery stores this month here in Ohio because of cost - they have already closed 6 of them in Jan-05 & they are closing their fresh baked bakery getting rid of the bakers and bringing in already baked food and the butchers are going too, to bring in prepackaged meats for all stores here ALLOT going on... I believe there were 86 stores all together. I just hope that Joe will keep his job till he can retire in a couple years! So far... all is okay. Please keep all those loosing their jobs in your prayers, it's so sad. And maybe say a little prayer that Joe will keep his job in maintaince till he retires. Thank-you so much! So many have a difficult time keeping a job today

Thinking of you and hubby, Sheila

Okay... I am done stalling...
It's time for me to get some work done...

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-11-2005, 09:55 AM   #14  

Smile

Good Morning
I do hope that you all had a wonderful weekend It sure is beautiful here in N.E. Ohio... FINALLY! Quite the opposite of the 18" of snow we had last week. I took my walk outdoors this morning and what a difference from the T-Mill. I honestly believe I get a better workout when I walk outdoors vs the T-Mill. The machines are nice for when the weather gets bad, but it feels so much better for me to go outside Besides... I really enjoyed the sunrise and the sounds of the birds singing this morning.

Got in 2.25 miles ~
making it a total of 12.25 miles for April

*~*~*

Okay... you gals have to stop in sometime...
this thread is gettin' too heavy to carry all by myself

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-11-2005, 10:00 AM   #15  

Morning everyone!

It was a beautiful weekend weatherwise!! I went to another beauty pageant Saturday for another granddaughter. I don't know what's wrong with all of these judges....don't they know my grands are the most beautiful!!! Little Tori (6 yrs old) got out on stage & froze! She got so nervous. (it was her first time.) You could tell other little girls had experience at it. But, it's good for her....if that's what she wants to do, she'll get better. I have pics now, of the other 3 that were in their pageant, I'll post later.

SunnyD...I honestly thought you had found another website for your graphics. Then, when you responded to my post, you used a couple that I have. Fun, isn't it??! We may repeat each other sometimes, but, I see nothing wrong with that.....they're too hard to find to not use them. I don't get rid of mine until I've recycled a couple of times, anyway.
Oh, I DO hope Joe gets to keep his job. Prayers.......
Seems work is slow everywhere, now. I don't know what people are going to do. Gas is going up higher, people losing jobs...it's sad.

Hi Candlelady....Thanks for your concern. We are being very careful at the station. It's hard to enjoy ourselves as much as we did, before the break in.
I hope I didn't offend anyone who may be lurking, about it being Mexicans. I always describe the nationality, if I know it. Also, was stressing they spoke Spanish a lot, so Connie didn't know what they were saying. I didn't even think of that, when I posted earlier. I/we love everyone there, & have all nationalities & religions at the station.
I'm sorry you're not sleeping well. I have the same problem. It's mostly when the Remicade starts wearing off. My next treatment is May 2, so, I'm beginning to get insomnia.

Bonnie...Hope you had a great weekend with the wedding & being with family. I hope the weather was as pretty as it was here. Kind of rainy today. It's Monday, though, so who cares! Yes, the storms did some damage, but not in our area. We got some lightning & hard rain, but no winds. Tornadoes DID touch down in Jackson, MS. Hope you have a great week, & not feeling so blue. I don't like when you're down, I know that feeling & it's not a good place to be. Remember, we're here for you.

Hi Sheila....working hard on that house, I suppose! It'll be worth it, when finished. Do take care of yourself. You're not going to get it all done in one day, so don't try. Wish DH could lay your floors. ( you'd get a VERY good rate.)You have a friend that could talk to him.

Hi Bonnie-2...Hey girl, you're several posts back, now.....come on & catch up! How's the posting with colors, etc, going? I know if SunnyD helps you, you'll do fine. You're so close.

Gotta go........everyone have a good day!