3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Moo-tivated to Mooooo-ve (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/40867-moo-tivated-mooooo-ve.html)

Kiwonk 05-30-2004 05:44 PM

LOL

Kiwonk 05-31-2004 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Memorial Day

Bagzz 05-31-2004 02:54 PM

Ohhhhhhhh----you Have A Long Weekend---how Lovely ---did You All Open Your Pools For The Season???

Cowpernia 05-31-2004 03:09 PM

No, I worked today. Kiwi did whatever it is she normally does and Wabby had the day off. But I worked. In the sun. Taking pictures of a Memorial Day ceremony. Where is my pool?

Kiwonk 05-31-2004 03:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's your pool:

SugP 05-31-2004 04:59 PM

Loooooong weekend

Who ARE those people?

Happy Memorial Day, U.S. Cows! We're doing the Whitsun long weekend. I hung around in my bathing suit :o all day yesterday because the weather was so hot. Only dh and kids were witnesses and they already know how fat I am, so no one laughed. House is a complete tip, laundry up t my ears

I have PMS something fierce. I wonder why it's worse some months than others? Must go bite someone's head off.

Wabby 06-01-2004 12:29 PM

Hi cowsies. I'm back from the beach. I was in a hurry and forgot to tell you I was going. It was somewhat rainy and cloudy but that was ok because we had a cozy cabin with a warm fire and a couple of friends to hang out with. We also had videos and dominos and lots of food!!!!Before we left home we told DS not to have anyone over and we put a keyed lock on our bedroom door because we've decided we need privacy. or at least to have our room clean when we get home. DS had a party with a bunch of friends and DD found where we had hidden the key to our room and made herself at home watching tv, eating food on our bed and smoking. Do you see why I want them to move out????? :mad:

Boys and girls are equally hard to raise. In different ways.

Kiwonk 06-01-2004 03:07 PM

Wabster, beaching it already! Cool!

I can't believe your kids are so totally lacking in respect for you two. That really sucks. Of course I'm pretty sure if you tell someone not to have a party, all they hear is "party", so that wasn't a big surprise, but breaking into your locked room and smoking in it would be a total deal breaker for me. I would be absolutely seeing red for days. Maybe weeks. eek.

I'm loving the image of Sugar spending the whole weekend in her bathing suit. :bravo: Was it like the one that lady has on? (Just kidding)

I went looking for a luscious looking pool picture for Peaches and when I found that photo, I just had to post it. It was called "Gramps' Pool". And it looks like something from when my Gramps had all the relatives to his pool. The women wore bathing suits like that, or the ones with skirts. The kids spent all of their time in the pool or running for a towel. My grandfather built his pool himself -- a good sized concrete inground one. It was so cool. Later he built a cabana with two changing rooms. He was the best.

Gotta go accomplish something. I can't believe it's June! Where did the year go?

Kiwi

Cherry Cow 06-01-2004 06:44 PM

Goodness, Wabby! I think someone needs to get her own home to hang out and smoke and eat in bed!! Something about being around the parents...

I worked this weekend... Saturday and Monday. We did some Lewis and Clark stuff. We also watched some Lewis and Clark stuff (landing the keelboat here) this afternoon and I got burned to a crisp. I am miserable! I might have to work from home tomorrow if this burn gets any redder... except I wanted to weigh in during the lunch meeting tomorrow. Guess how much I lost! It's a number that when any other number is multiplied by it, it stays this number. Yep, you're right, ZERO!

And I'm so fried I can't exercise... gotta keep cool since I get a fever at the drop of a hat when I have a sunburn.

Hope y'all stayed cool this weekend and didn't foolishly get burned like me!

Lohani 06-01-2004 11:04 PM

My parents traveled a lot. I felt that booking a trip was tacit approval for me to have a party. I was sure that no one meant ME when they locked a door. I hate to tell you this, but our darlings will probably do the same thing.All the people I work with have kids the ages of Wabby's kids and they all do the same thing. The economy is bad(thank you Bush) so everyone's post adolescent children have moved home...some with really, really expensive educations under their belts. I think the secret is to foster deep resentment while our kids are young so that they'll be busy with therapy and won't be speaking to us while they are in their peak party years.

I'm going to the Franklin Institute tomorrow. I've been there a few times before...like 1,999,999,999,999 times.

I suppose L&C are big stuff in your neck of the woods, Cherry. We want to go to parts west next summer. One cool package is a Lewis and Clark package that takes you on their route. Would I be in your neighborhood?

I"m going to bed..bye

Kiwonk 06-02-2004 01:58 AM

Getting burned. Sounds like some sort of foreign concept to me. Oh we've had a little sun, even a few warm days, but nothing that would be likely to turn my skin anything but its good old Maine pasty white. Any day now I'll have to eat my words, I hope! I haven't done a thing with my lasagne garden yet this year. This would have been the weekend to plant. Oops. Didn't. Gotta put more layers on it first, but it's been too wet to do anything much outdoors.

Kiwi, the anti-green-thumb

Cowpernia 06-02-2004 10:39 AM

I was listening to Click and Clack the other day. I don't know why but some woman wrote to tell them that while she and her dh were in Europe,leaving their teen boy and girl at home, they had an overnight party. But she didn't know because the boy polaroided EVERYTHING and took EVERYTHING to the basement. Then he restored it and burned the pictures. Only one cheap mirror got broken, she said.

It seems like something a lot of kids would do. You don't know what they'll do. A mom yesterday was telling me that she has told her 19-yo dd that her hatred for the bf is greater than the love for her dd. She said if you marry him you're dead to me. I think that is so wrong. Anyone who reads Dear Abby would know better.

Anyway, the girl is going wild, throwing away opportunities, not living up to mom's expectatations YET the mom has been told by other kids that her dd leaves parties if people are drinking or using dope.

Bye. Where is my tea?

Cowpernia 06-02-2004 10:56 AM

p.s. Lushbutt, are you talking about that time you and your little friends stayed up all night watching informercials and eating oreos? I remember that one of you threw up in the kitchen.

Wabby 06-02-2004 02:52 PM

I was hoping that by the time my children got to the age they are, that they would be so afraid of being kicked out into the world that they would behave. It seems that when they turned 18 they both started behaving, for fear that we would give them the boot, but now they don't believe our threats.

Kiwi, my vegetable garden consists of a cherry tomato plant in a pot.

I accidently picked the wrong color when I had my nails done. I hate it. If I try to repaint them I'll mess them up. Should I pay for a color change, or live with it for 2 weeks? My life is so complicated.

Cowpernia 06-02-2004 03:04 PM

You can do 2 weeks. Is it THIS OR THIS OR OR THIS OR WHAT?