Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #4321  

Hello
Where is everyone????
Old 02-21-2007, 01:33 PM   #4322  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

I'm here! I weighed myself this morning and I was in the 2teens, but it doesn't count till monday! What a motivator to stay on track!!
Old 02-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #4323  

HI!!

Professional Organizing on Mon and Tues and Hairstyling Wed,Thurs, Fri.

Busy, busy me.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:47 PM   #4324  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Debbie, Holly and Anghi!

I'm not sure where everyone is. I have been posting on the Chicks Racing board but I check this one to.

I'm doing ok in my new position. I don't love it but then I didn't think I would; for right now it's a decent paying job and I know that it's easier to get a job when you already have one.

I have a couple of other leads that I've been called about and I hope they turn into offers.

I'm glad to be back at work so I'm not tempted to binge when I am home by myself.

I hope to see you all posting here and/or on the Chicks Racing board.

I'll be watching for ya!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #4325  

Height: 5'5"

I'm here too! just been busy with the kiddies!!!! Doing ok...but food could be better. I will do better!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 04:00 AM   #4326  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

I'm glad all the ladies are still here, I thought everyone moved to the new thread
I'm still struggling to get below 199. I discovered that I keep following a pattern that sabotages my weight loss attempts. My official weigh-in is on Sunday, but I sometimes weigh myself for progress on Thursdays or Fridays, when I notice a loss, for some reason I end up pigging out the next day and end up gaining whatever I lost that week
I want to change that, I'm considering hiding my scales and just weigh-in once a month.

((hugs))
Old 02-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #4327  

S/C/G: 230/216/160

Height: 5'4"

Wink newbie shooting for 199

hey all. i am pattyann and hoping for 199 some time soon. last time i weighed, whcih was 2 days ago, i was at 216 after having lost 14 pounds on an lc plan for a month. i was feeling really yucky, though, and after researching a little and talking to my physiologist - i decided to try the fatsmash plan and am loving it. anyhow...good to be here. hope to post more soon and get a pic up!

pattyann
Old 02-25-2007, 03:36 PM   #4328  

The pancake supper was stellar. we cleared $500.00 for the Sunday School.I am glad it is over.
My Boss from the hair shop was in a 10 car pile up in bad weather on Thurs and has 2 broken finger, fractured collarbone and shin bone. I will be working Mon-Fri for the next 2 weeks alone.

I am DOWN another 2 lbs to make 12 total. 7 lbs to go to get to my lowest weight since I started this. 35 to get to goal.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:48 PM   #4329  

Talking

Hey guys,
How is everyone? I went and signed up at the new fitness center that opened. It was where the old Curves was. It's very simular to Curves but the equipment is ajustable. I'm excited again

Has anyone heard for Annie? I checked and I don't see where she has posted on any threads. I hope she's ok. She gave me her phone # when I went on vacation last fall but I've misplaced the pad I wrote it on.

Holly: WOO HOO You go girl...

Jiggly: I do the same thing. I hate it when I do so good all day then blow the whole day in the evening.

Everyone have a great w-end.

Later my friends
Old 03-04-2007, 06:55 PM   #4330  

Talking

Hey friends.
A quick update, I spoke with Annie and she has had her surgery. She had a
problem with dehydration but sounded like shes doing well now.

Wishing her a speedy recovery
Old 03-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #4331  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hello Ladies.

Deb, thank you for the phone call. Happy day!!

This has not been an easy road. Surgery was on the 12th, came home on th 14th, back to work on the 26th. My stomach was nauseas from day one and didn't let up. It lead me into dehydration and another 3 days in the hospital. I am going back to work tomorrow. Let me tell you, should anyone think or hears someone say this is the easy way out to lose weight, they are so darn wrong. I don't regret it, but sometimes wonder why I CHOSE to do this to myself. I am sure in another few months I won't feel this way, but right now....sheesh.

Granted I have lost 40 pounds in 3 weeks, but it is not easy. The vitamins, protein shakes, and liquid I have to drink daily, is all I can think about. Thoroughly research ladies, if you chose this road. I did and still can't believe it.

All and all is good now, and hope to continue this path.

Holly, you sure are a hard worker, but seriously think if you could handle babysitting, you can do anything. :^)

Susie, sorry to hear your job is not what you want. Hang in there.

Hello to everyone. Will try to post more often.

Hugs and Love

Annie
Old 03-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #4332  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Hello Everyone - it's Girlie - I'm back!!!!!
And still working on things.

I was doing my 3-mile Leslie Sansone workout this morning and thought about all of you. I'm happy to see that you are still posting away, that's amazing.

A quick post before I head to work though:

I was laid off of my job last year in August and I pretty much became miserable and sedentary. I started a new job a few months ago - a management position - gets stressful sometimes, but I've decided that exercise will help. I've gained weight since I was laid off so it's time to get back into it.

Annie: did you have a lap band or gastric bypass? A friend of mine JUST did last week and she's feeling the same way you have. She had lapband - and we've decided to start working out together. Maybe I'll have her join this forum.

See you ladies soon - I'm back!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #4333  

Talking

Annie: I debated a long time before I called. Finally the mom in me won out.
We been together on this thread for what 3 years?? It's natural to care about each other..My friend.
I'm glad everything is ok now. We missed you.

Girlie: WELCOME BACK!! :HUG: I'm so glad to hear from you.

I plan to go to exercise after work..for the first time in months

Later,
Old 03-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #4334  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

I just realized I've been a member here for ALMOST 7 years!
I want this to be the year...I want to be closer to ONEderland by the time my 7th anniversary here comes - August.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #4335  

HI Annie and Girlie!!! And Deb, of course.
I am still assimilating to my new life as a work away rom home mom.Love the jobs. Having trouble managing all the rest. I feel deeply tired. Also had a bout with a nasty cold. Been in the process of getting some counselling for DS. I also went to see someone myself for counselling yesterday. Stirred up all kinds of stuff. Feeling a bit sad and depressed today.
Still keeping on.
Closed Thread