Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 09:09 AM   #3571  

Height: 5'5"

good morning ladies!!!! I love Long Island Iced tea too, so I thought I would look it up for you.

1 part vodka
1 part tequila
1 part rum
1 part gin
1 part triple sec
1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 splash Coca-Cola®

Mix together over ice and garnish with lemon

I have a hard time getting through two of these, So charlie if you can get through 3 or 4 of them then you are more of a woman than I am.

Doing well here, just waiting for the weekend. DH and I are taking the kiddies swimming this afternoon after we work out. I can't wait, they had a blast last week. Well, have to run and get some housework done.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:18 AM   #3572  

Good Morning!!!!

Ds and friend launched. 8 kids here all day. 3 extras to help out another sitter in town. She is going to the DR.
So far so good. Eating a bowl of Fibre Crisp.

I MUST wash the dishes. There is not 1 clean pot in the cupboard

Um....need a plan for the day.............dishes first...........Um… dazzle kids..................
work on School Council flyer...........
Purging bad behaviour from the kids this week too..................
Our kids have been on zero tolerance for behaviour, silliness, talking back, not listening etc. Had a good family meeting with hubby and both kids. They have really been disrespectful to me on many levels and rude to others, cocky, smart answers.......
At the dentist yesterday DD was so obnoxious the dentist asked me to bring them separately next time so he could do his job. Hubby and I were very firm, both kids spent the entire evening in their rooms, with no toys, books or anything else. DS was a much subdued kid this morning. DD was rude to a parent and spent an half hour in her room already.

always exciting here. Gotta love each new stage as it comes along....not

Have a peaceful day!!!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 09:39 AM   #3573  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

upswife- well thank you thank you,i take a bow
i don't drink often but when we go out i love to get these,my favorite drink ever,
we are going to florida this coming week so i bet i will have a lot of them
Old 03-24-2006, 10:33 AM   #3574  

Height: 5'7"

I could not believe it! When I got on those DANG scales last night I had gained! I can't tell you how upset I was. But I'm not going to let it deter me because I know that I've been doing what I should and it will show up.

I am going to review my food log, maybe something will show up there.

It's so sad to have to move my tracker back..but I'll just look as today as a new beginning. There's nothing else I can do.

I'm still setting my goal for 1 lb lost each week between now an Memorial Day.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:37 AM   #3575  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

hang in there honey we all have those days,it will show up soon i promise.
Old 03-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #3576  

Oh Susie ME TOO!!!!!
I just stepped on the scale for the first time in a month. OUCH!!!!
It is too bad for me me to write out loud. But it is my starting point for the May 2-4 challenge Canadian version. 1 LB a week.

Yippee -dishes washed. 8 kids dazzled. 4 played outside and made mud pies. 2 played with My Little Ponies and bathed and groomed them, 2 puttered around.All have been snacked and watered. Listened to Kalan's CD thru twice. Sang at the top of my lungs.weeehee.

1 hour til lunchtime.

hmmmm may work on poster.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:19 PM   #3577  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hollyhock: 8 kids?!?!?! OMG how do you do it?
Old 03-24-2006, 08:20 PM   #3578  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyChoice2bfit
I could not believe it! When I got on those DANG scales last night I had gained!
Hang in there sweetie! I'm afraid to weigh myself on Monday cause I think I may have gained.....TOM sucks!
Old 03-25-2006, 01:20 AM   #3579  

S/C/G: See tracker

Girlie: I think it helps that you are working out while "pigging" out..lol. Just try to stay focused and elliminate the "bad" foods from your house
BTW, how could you stay on the elliptical for one and a half hours?? 25 minutes is the most I can do otherwise I get really dizzy!

Susie: hang in there reviewing your food log is probably best. did you do any weight lifting/exercise lately? its probably a gain of muscle not fat. It could also be your TOM soon

yalondah: Welcome, you're going to find plenty of support here!! I think I agree with Sarah, thats a lot of weight to loose in 2 weeks! you should probably try to change it to 3 weeks, I think it would be a more sensible goal, anyway good luck!

I stepped on the scales this morning and *da da dum* -1.5 lbs down!!
yay me!, I feel great! now I'm so inspired to get to my exercise goal this week! can't wait to get home and get on that treadmill
Have a great day everyone
Old 03-25-2006, 01:22 AM   #3580  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigglyBits
I stepped on the scales this morning and *da da dum* -1.5 lbs down!!
yay me!, I feel great! now I'm so inspired to get to my exercise goal this week! can't wait to get home and get on that treadmill
Have a great day everyone [/COLOR]
Congratulations!
Old 03-25-2006, 08:29 AM   #3581  

Yaaaaaawn... streeeeeeeetch.

Happy it is Saturday! Except for the snow I woke up to. Enough already. Although, it is prettier than mud.

Promised DS we would spring clean his room.

Looking for reading suggestions.

Not sure what i will do.I wanted to go to the city some time.

Coffee is yummy.

Shari~ I LOVE your Avatar. I always wanted to be a boy.LOL!!!

Susie~ How's it going today.

Jiggly~ yippee skippy.

HI Deb!!!!

Charlie~happy birthday!

Annie~ how's things?

Girlie~ stop in anytime. The guest room is ready for company!!!!

Dewcan~I thought i might go rodent browsing this aft.

Hi Hippy!

UPS~how's the family?

Jodi????? Who else is missing anyhow????????????
Old 03-25-2006, 08:51 AM   #3582  

Real quick b4 work.

Doing good WI I was down 1lb Goal for today is to only have one piece of cake for DD's b-day!! Have to run!!
Old 03-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #3583  

Afternoon ladies!

WI and I am 2lbs down! Even with TOM! yay! I put on a t shirt that I haven't worn in ages today and I could now wear it as a dress! It is going in the 'slob around the house' drawer!

I finally have no pain in my side, I think it was my ovaries going nuts cos the Metformin has kicked in and add the no sugar intake turned me into a 28 day cycle again! Hope it continues!

Well done to everyone! We're all winners here! We have a great support network going!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Sarah
Old 03-25-2006, 04:51 PM   #3584  

Talking

Hey everyone,
One more time I've been just wandering. I get lost in life sometimes. As my best friend says. I been space trucking again...LOL.
I have been eating all the wrong foods again. I had eggbeaters and sliced tomato and dry ww toast for b-fast then I ate a jumbo hot dog mid-morn and had a large h-burger and fries for a late lunch.
WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!
I only made it to curves 2x last week. I did get up and do my watp 3x. I hope I get my act together soon before I get too far out of control.

HELP

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS LOST..WAY TO GO!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 08:08 PM   #3585  

Height: 5'7"

Hello,
I had a very nice Saturday. Got up and did a lot of house cleaning. DH went to the movies with a friend. I used the time alone to play home spa and did a pedicure, then showered and went to tan and to the grocery store. Now I'm home for the evening. DH is watching basketball and I'm going to curl up with my book. I'm relaxing because it's going to be a busy week. I have 2 groups coming in this week that I will entertain in the evenings and I will be away from home 3 nights.

I reviewed my food journal and found a lot of rootbeers. I now know why it's good to keep that log. I won't be in town for my weighin this week but I'm going to act like I am so that the next week I won't have to work twice as hard. Also being in control will make me feel more confident with the group. I don't want to be the fat girl so I know that it's now time to get this excess weight off. I took a Marketing Position and I'm going to be out in the limelight so to speak; I don't want to be there fat!

Holly: Glad you joined the Weekly pound away challenge. How are you doing?

Debbie: Come on..you said it, a slip up isn't a reason to give up! I know you can get back in control. You will.. I KNOW you will.

Sarah: Toss that tshirt...you don't need to slob anywhere...you want to look in the mirror and smile at your thinner tonned self!

UPS: How did you do with the cake goal?

Jiggly: I did do some weight training last week and I usually do show a gain unitl it levels off in about 4 weeks. I'll try to keep that in mind. I don't have a TOM anymore. I had a hystercomey 2 years ago when I was 38. I don't miss it a bit! I still have my ovaries so I still have some PMS sometimes.

CharlieKay: Thanks for the support and understanding.

Ok...time to relax.

Susie
Closed Thread