Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 07:53 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Hurricane Cows

yes we are expecting some hurricane winds in the cowpatch tonight----------dd came home for a visit from university and was all homesick and i was flattered that she was that attached !!!! i felt bad for her but i know she loves her new place and her school so she will be fine-----i really miss her too,but that is what this gross "leaving the nest" is all about-----HOW DID I GET SO OLD??????WHERE DID MY BABIES GO??????---- well i do have on sick ds9 here----fever and not hungry,lethargic----------------weekend has been busy,but not much actual action!!!!! i had a great Slim Fast Peanut Butter Snack Bar for only two points................................Kiwi---how come you have rain and we don't??? and YES,jump up and down or go up and down the stairs alot.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:50 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

I changed my mind. I don't wanna jump up and down. I'm just gonna sit here and wave at Peaches.

Kiwi
Old 09-28-2003, 10:51 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

See? That's good exercise -- I bend from the waist and wave and down. I should switch sides.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 09-28-2003 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #4  
loves kleenex box art

Bagzie, sweetie, why are we on a new thread?

I'm waving back at Kiwi. you can't see it but I am.

Bagz, stay out of the wind. I need you for my inspiration.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:05 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

We're getting a lot of exercise typing.

Kiwi
Old 09-29-2003, 01:55 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Default 7:46 a.m. my time

And everyone else is asleep, 'cept maybe Wabby and Muffie. Talk to meeeeeeeeeeee!

How can we cheer up our lovely Peaches? Cartwheels? (like I've ever been able to do one). Magic show? (fat disappears before your very eyes!) Tap dancing?

Nobody told me that they have hurricanes in Nova Scotia. Gotta go call my brother and see if his house is still standing. Sheesh. I don't think anyone told him either. Meanwhile Italy and France are fighting over whose fault it was that the lights went out.

Bored? Go here and you'll never be the same again.

Time flies when you're having fun
Old 09-29-2003, 07:27 AM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

Sugar!!! That is so great!!! How do they write so fast???? It is wonderful to see such accuracy. Do they add in leap-seconds?

and speaking of accuracy, I don't know how much I weight. I have digital scales ... measure tenths of pounds and every morning, no matter what, I weight 143.4. I can pick something, lose or add clothes and still 143.4.

This morning, I pushed on the counter and I weighed 120. That looked good!! Try it!!!! But then back to 143.4. I picked up a 3 lb. weight and it did add 3 lbs.

Changed the battery in the scale and still 143.4. Moved the scale, shook it, pushed on the counter again, started over and now 144.6.
Now I can add or take off clothes and still 144.6. This is NOT ENCOURAGING!!! THIS IS BAD!!!! I want to seeeeeee how much I gained or lost for real. I want something to guide me.

This is my self-vision: I am a butt. I have stick legs and stick arms and stick chest and a stick, saggy neck and a raisin head. In my vision, I am trapped in the dessert. No food, no water, no camel, no friendly cactus with its arms in the air. No Arab. No mirage. I fall to the sand. I am wasting away. As I waste, my arms, legs, upper torso, neck and raisin head disappear. My butt stays the same. Weeks later, a friendly caravan happens upon my butt. "Look at that butt," they say. "Huge!" says another in an Omar Shariff accent. They go on. The butt stays. Sand covers it. Roll credits.
Old 09-29-2003, 08:00 AM   #8  
fatter than U

Talking Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote:
Cowpernia wrote
This is my self-vision: I am a butt. I have stick legs and stick arms and stick chest and a stick, saggy neck and a raisin head...

Can't breathe...can't see...lauging too hard to post...just spit tea all over my monitor...raisin head...LOL LOL LOL!

When they find ME, it'll be my gut and not my butt. Dh bought some of those Callanetics videos at the flea market - one for butts, one for guts and one for thunder thighs. Pretty darn hard and pretty darn cheesy, but it's supposed to work - similar to Pilates, but not as cool. I like the sparkly leotards and big hair, though.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:44 AM   #9  
a work in progress...

For Documentary Short Subject... the Oscar goes to...

Cowpernia for

I Am a Butt!

Last edited by katrinabgood; 09-29-2003 at 09:47 AM.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:15 PM   #10  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default I AM A BUTT AWARDS

KATRINA---YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!-----AND I THOUGHT SHE WOULD WIN FOR HER STORY ON THE WOMAN WITH A SMILE LIKE AN EVIL JACK O LANTERN!!!! i hate to tell you this,but i lost another two pounds at online WW and now i weight 153 {no digital scales--just old fashioned ones that i can hardly see from m height}----that is seven pounds in three weeks-----COUNT POINTS!!! TELL THEM WABBY!!!---- a wonderful treat are the 2 point slim fast peanut butter crunch snack bars,by the way.Who wants to join me to looose???? PEACHERS----143 IS A DREAM FOR ME--------WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT????? FAT ARSE.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:28 PM   #11  

Oh Peach! Raisin head????

James Taylor said hi to yous cows. Well, maybe not directly, but I'm sure he was thinking of you. The concert was great, the weather was perfect, but the other ppl that were there - well geez, lots of old hippies with gray hair- I don't remember James Taylor fans being so, well,old - how did that happen? Eeek. Happened to me too. At least my DH has marginally more hair than James.

Sugar, did these videos feature women w/ leg warmers - ala Flashdance or Jane Fonda? Big hair and full makeup? My middle seems to be my problem area too - I've started doing those side-bend-with-weight thingies. So far no change, but hey, I think I have to give it more than a week. Also doing the dreaded crunches. ouch.

Bagzie, hold on tight.

The guys here just started a big job that means I won't be seeing anyone for weeks. I don't know what's worse - having a bunch of noisy men hang around all the time or having no noisy men hanging around. I'll be so lonely. Brace yourselves for lots of bored Wabby posts.

Last edited by Wabby; 09-29-2003 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-29-2003, 03:51 PM   #12  
a work in progress...

Hey Bagzz, that is GREAT! You are the new WW poster child!
I like those WW snack bars too. And their smoothie mix is pretty good too. French Vanilla, throw some frozen strawberries in...veddy good.

I heart WW. It works!
Old 09-29-2003, 06:17 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Default I am a You are a We are a Butt

What a wonderful vision! I am slightly different -- I am a balloon with hair, that keeps inflating and inflating. Perhaps one day I will not be able to see my feet at all, and I will bounce and roll instead of walk.

Or maybe I will take after Bagz and deflate!!! Way to go, girl!! I think I will have to buy some WW snack bars. Really, that's got to be better than cheese and crackers at midnight. (me bad)

For lunch today, I had a bowl of nonfat plain yogurt with a little honey. Of course now I'm starving, and I'm having steak and baked potato for dinner. And perhaps broccoli. I also have 4 ripe tomatoes from the garden to do something with. And I had to bring in one very large green tomato because it fell off the vine. Maybe I'll try Fried Green Tomatoes again (I tried it once and did not like it).

I think I've seen some of those Callanetics videos. Maybe they had them at the library or sumpin'.
Sorry your scale is not being very friendly, Peachers. You should go back to the Winn Dixie (or was it the Piggly Wiggly?)

I have exciting news!!
2 B continued.....
Old 09-29-2003, 06:35 PM   #14  
Member w/ messiest house

Don't tell anyone because it's not absolutely totally official yet, but DH got a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! We don't have to move either! And he maybe negotiated the salary up a wee tad (still a cut from the paper mill, but pretty good). And he is actually interested in it. He might be starting in just a few days. Yahoooooooo!!

Good timing too, because we got 6 inches of rain here yesterday and most of it drained through our roof from **** into the kitchen again.

yayayayayayaay

Happy Kiwi
Old 09-29-2003, 06:42 PM   #15  

Good news day!!! Yeaaaaaah Mr. Kiwi!

And you go girl, Bagzie! You make WW proud!

My WW leader was telling us the latest snacky fad is those WW chocolate-caramel bars, melted in the microwave and slice up an apple and dip it in the goo.

I actually got so bored today I did a little office cleaning. Now that is bored.
Closed Thread