Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 10:37 PM   #16  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KIWONKERS!!!

WHAT COULD BE MORE WONDERFUL THAN YOUR MAN GETTING A JOB AND GOING OFF TO WORK EVERYDAY!!!! HOW ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS DARLING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--------FINALLY THE HOUSE ALL TO YOURSELF AGAIN-----------------HOW DREAMY!!!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 02:03 AM   #17  
fatter than U

Default Re: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KIWONKERS!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bagzz
WHAT COULD BE MORE WONDERFUL THAN YOUR MAN GETTING A JOB AND GOING OFF TO WORK EVERYDAY!!!!
Hallelujah and Amen to that!!!

GREAT news, Kiwi!!

Scale showed 150.5 today. I'm on a roll. Well, maybe.

Got my plane ticket on Saturday. I leave in less than three weeks. My goal is to get the laundry under control before I go and freeze some stuff so nobody starves. Guess I should go iron something.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:33 AM   #18  
loves kleenex box art

That's all right Mamacita. That's all right with me.

Hello. I am up. The weather is cooling. See spot run. Spot wants a cookie. Sally has a cookie. Growl, says Spot.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:52 AM   #19  

The big news from the west coast is that we went out for dinner and bought a new mattress. Now maybe I won't have to hear how bad DH's back is every morning. Or maybe not.

I realize this is not as big a news story as Mr. Kiwi's new job, but it's all I could come up with.

Kiwonkers, does this mean you will be working out to videos again? I think you should give yourself at least a couple weeks of schlumping around the house, doing whatever you want before you get ambitious.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:55 AM   #20  

Quote:
The weather is cooling.
Isn't it delightfully autumnal? The trees are beginning to change here and it's beeee-utiful.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:36 PM   #21  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

You went out to dinner and bought a new mattress? This is twisting my brain cell.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:50 PM   #22  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

yes,the weather is gorgeous-----the maples will be blazing red and yellow and orange soon----RIGHT KIWI----HONOURARY QUEEN OF THE DAY!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2003, 03:33 PM   #23  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Is true!

Job is ON GO! Yay! He actually starts tomorrow -- his choice (he figured out that the med. insurance will kick in a whole month earlier if he started in the next 2 days--if it were me, I'd want a month free before I had to start )

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Kiwonkers, does this mean you will be working out to videos again? I think you should give yourself at least a couple weeks of schlumping around the house, doing whatever you want before you get ambitious.
Yes, I think I can probably wait until the weather turns cold -- I've been pretty good about getting a mile or 2 walk in most days. So, once the snow flies, I'll be on the floor with BeachBody.

Later chilluns
Kiwi
Old 09-30-2003, 10:21 PM   #24  

So much good news... Congrats Kiwi on help-mate landing job WITH health insurance and benefits... and him being willing to sacrifice a day or two for his lovely dependents.

Sug: the "bored" website was just strange. I will never be that bored again! I like the Callanetics tapes... though I haven't used 'em for a while... such a lovely accent the lady has.... and so effortless. She never gets red in the face or passes any "unexpected air."

Wabby-- will the new mattress and men working around house go together? mmm

I hope that leaves are turning in MA and IN in two weeks.. glad to know cool is coming. It was still about 80 here today.

Cowie-- I am worried that your determined thinking WILL turn you into a butt. Could you settle for "cheeky"?
Your thermostat and scales might be more flexible. Best wishes.

I am drinking lotso water, exercising and remaining conscious about eating. I am becoming a sylph.... (Before next millenium, I hope)
Old 10-01-2003, 07:24 AM   #25  
fatter than U

Default help

I don't know what I should be doing right now. Someone make me a list. Please.
Old 10-01-2003, 11:06 AM   #26  
Member w/ messiest house

Sugar's list:

1)Drink tea or coffee
2)Eat bonbons
3)Put feet up
4)Dress pretty
5)Greet family members warmly as they return home
6)Have sweet dreams

Just a suggestion.

(Can you tell it's my first day of freedom?)
Believe it or not, I have already cleaned up and vacuumed the kitchen. I don't really plan to do much of anything else.

Kiwi
Old 10-01-2003, 12:37 PM   #27  

I like Sugar's list. Can I borrow it?

Kiwi, FREE AT LAST, WOMAN, FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!

Paintypants, now you're starting to confuse me. Here's the deal - when I'm posting, I'm usually at work (I know, I use that term lightly) the mattress is at home, the guys are the guys who work for us, and I'm lonely because when we are really busy they leave the place of business where I am, playing on the computer, and go out into the world of constructing commercial buildings, and I am left with only me myself and I all day long.

First night on the new mattress - DH says it hurts his back. I thought it was just fine. I think DH's back hurting has nothing to do with the mattress. Speaking of the DH - he's been smoking again. After 8 months of being off the cigs, he had a couple when we went to the d*mn rodeo and that's all it took, of course. I haven't actually seen him smoking, but yesterday he was saying how stressed he was, that he ought to go have a drink, and I said "I know you won't do that, but I know what you are doing." and he said "yep". "how many are you smoking?" "just a few, do you think you could stop and buy me some patches?" Sob. He didn't smoke since the first of January. So now he's got to start all over with the nicotine patches and struggling and the worst part - being grumpy. grrrrr.

I've been thinking about your famous butt post, Peaches. Haven't you heard that caboose's are back in style? Focus on the fact that you have a tiny and svelte waistline.

Last edited by Wabby; 10-01-2003 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:15 PM   #28  
cow with the double chin

Unhappy I Just Can't Quite Understand

First this yesterday and then this just today .

This type of news does not help my mood any. Major PMS going on. I think I could literally yank someone's head off if they pissed me off bad enough. And believe me, it wouldn't take much!

So nice to hear Mr. Kiwi is back at work!

I am starting to get interviews and hits on my resume's that I have online. I am going to owe so much money by the time this is over with. Yikes! No change in the unemployment status, they are still auditing her. Well, sheesh, just give me my damn money people!

I'm going to go wallow now.

LOved the butt post, btw.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:59 PM   #29  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

after reading your news items Muffers I am reminded of the Movie "Bowling for Columbine"---has anyone seen it??? this handgun thing is out of control----WHAT can a parent possibly do???? and then there is the toddler left alone for three weeks while her dingbat mother sat in prison and didn't tell anyone!!!! YIKES!!!ohhhhhhhhh yeah Cowpernia---you had better start some of JUne's affirmations----" my big butt is a thing of beauty"-"-J Lo and Beyonce and Cowpern have butts that ROCK"
Old 10-01-2003, 04:41 PM   #30  
fatter than U

Talking News Flash

Men like big butts. Or so I'm told.
Closed Thread