Old 10-13-2018, 08:55 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 234/216/175

Height: 5'10"

No change for me again

We had lots of rain yesterday with a temperature of 80. Today we're down to 50! We've had crazy weather all summer so now I hope things change.

We have lots of projects to get finished before winter sets in.....

I'm in a baking mood with the colder weather....not good when you're trying to eat healthier!
Renee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:15 AM   #32  
Eat To Live

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'8"

Off today and tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain, so I can get a walk in, cut some weeds, trim my bushes and trees.

Haven't been doing so good on my diet. Last night I ate a small bag of cookies. Of course it was sitting in front of the TV. I really need to ban eating in front of the TV. I know what I should do, and I really need to make sure I do that.
Corinna T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:09 AM   #33  

Had our first hard frost last night. Yesterday I picked the rest of the peppers, cauliflower and broccoli. Drained the hoses and put all the potted plants and hanging baskets down in the cellar. No more gnats or mosquitoes!

Have a great weekend!
Old 10-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #34  
Eat To Live

Weigh-in for this weekend showed no change for me. I am not happy about that. I need to look more closely at what I am doing and what I can change to start getting these pounds to drop.

We had our second frost this past week. Got part of the trees/bushes trimmed. Have a few more to do still.

At this time of the year, it is dark out when I go to work and dark out when I come home. It feels so strange. I look forward to seeing some sunshine today as I switch from day to mid shift tonight. Hope to take another walk somewhere this morning. I love seeing my dog run down the wooded trails and fields. He looks so happy. The trees all look beautiful with color right now. It has been very windy so I hope there are some leaves still remaining.

Hope you are doing fine and all is working out well for your husband at home/work. Did you get all the hay you hoped to get for this year?
Old 10-23-2018, 09:16 AM   #35  
Eat To Live

Super windy today. My mats and plants outside are getting blown all around. Off to order our weedwacker and lawn mower, finally! I hope my hubby doesn't change his mind again before we get there. Ate a purple sponge cake slice today with orange topping. Not to big but very festive for Halloween. I wonder if they used beet juice to color the cake. Moderation is key. Have a good Tuesday!
Old 10-24-2018, 05:41 AM   #36  
Eat To Live

Been very windy here lately. The house sounds haunted with the wind whipping around it, and the doors opening and shutting by themselves. Makes it very festive for the Fall season. The leaves are about half gone now. November will soon be here.

We went for a walk this morning along a small country road and then back through a wooded path along a stream. It was very pretty with with moss covered rocks and sun trickling through.

Still have a few bushes and trees to trim up. Hope to get some of those done today if the wind dies down.

We did order the weed wacker and lawn mower yesterday. Yippee!

Have a Happy Wednesday!

Last edited by Corinna T; 10-24-2018 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:49 PM   #37  

It's been chilly here. The leaves haven't really changed color yet. I don't think they're going to be very colorful because of all the wet weather we had. Expecting our first nor'easter on Saturday.

We've been selling lots of hay now that the colder weather has arrived.

I still have some cabbage, broccoli and parsley in the garden. I'm already planning what I want to grow next year!

Glad you got a mower and weed wacker. I think we'll need to mow 1 more time this year.

Enjoy your Thursday!
Old 10-25-2018, 04:29 PM   #38  
Eat To Live

Haven't been eating the best. I can't seem to get motivated. I start off good in the morning, but it seems to go downhill after that. Perhaps I will look into some of the fresh liquid diets. However, I would like for it to be something natural. I really would like to try to avoid all the preservatives that are contained in various sorts of foods. I think the bad parts of my body are preserved enough.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:30 AM   #39  
Eat To Live

No change for me today. I'm glad I didn't gain any. I need to take baby steps I believe. Just focus on losing at least 5 lbs for November. I think I can do that. I should be able to do that at least. Want to join me? We can do it if we put our minds to it.
Old 10-27-2018, 02:31 PM   #40  

I didn't even step on the scale! Yes, I will join you!

I've been baking way too much.......
Old 10-28-2018, 02:30 AM   #41  
Eat To Live

Happy Sunday!!!
Day 1 for our new diet. Focusing in on that 5 lb loss this month. It won't be easy, but we can do it.

Find something to help you remember.
Maybe wear a pin on your clothes, or put a special note/picture in the kitchen near the fridge.
Something to help you reinforce where you want to be....the new you!!!
Let's do this!!!
Old 10-28-2018, 08:27 PM   #42  

I did good today. We had a luncheon after church and there was a table laden with desserts. I didn't have one bite!
Old 10-29-2018, 02:30 AM   #43  
Eat To Live

Great job Renee!! That must have taken some will power!! You are off to a great start.

I found a necklace to wear yesterday. It helped me stay focused. Especially from all the chocolates at work.
I was able to avoid eating any. Also, I avoided eating any food last night while sitting in front of the TV before bed.

Day one for both of us was a success. Let's shoot for another one.

Last edited by Corinna T; 10-29-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:23 AM   #44  
Eat To Live

Day 2 down and another good day for me. Went for a long walk in the morning, and then ate lightly through the day. I am going to see results this week. I am counting on it. We both will.

Weather predicts some snow flurries here this afternoon. I know the far northeast USA got a inch. How is the weather in your area? Got those horses padded down? I made good use of some of my time this morning with my dog in the drizzle. Just playing fetch with him while we walked Figured it would be bad weather later on this evening when I head to work. It is nice having a hubby to drive me to work when I work nights. I love being spoiled.

Have a good Tuesday!
Old 10-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #45  

Good day for me too. No snacks or sweets. The weather is nice. Lots of sunshine. We're going to have warmer weather the next few days. We've been selling lots of hay.

Have a great day!