Old 11-28-2016, 07:43 AM   #91  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Downtown Circle

My view just before I turn to go into the parking garage. The Christmas tree on the circle. Prettier in person.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tree.jpg (29.4 KB, 5 views)
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #92  

Morning all. Back to dreary. Bleh. Oh well, good for a Monday I guess. At least the temps are mild.

Annie – Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, and HURRAY for DS (and C) getting the plumbing work done! == Nice view you have for your commute during the holiday season. I’m looking forward to all the holiday lights going up in the neighborhood.

Ceejay – I hope none of the germies found their way to you. ===How are you liking Planet Fitness?

Hellos to the rest of you!

==

I didn’t do anything special for the rest of the weekend. Saturday I did get over to mom’s and we unpacked a couple more boxes. Still haven’t found the power cord to her tv or her rx’s (mover packed them up in the blink of an eye before mom realized it. So far she’s gotten refills for two 10-day supplies of her rx’s while we unpack boxes looking for them). Hope both of those things turn up soon.

I ended up taking two small-ish boxes from mom’s to the thrift shop on Saturday. My fireplace screen is now safely at home. Just wrote my sister a check for my share of the cost of moving my items from Mom’s to my sister’s place even though one item went to Mom’s. Whatever.

That was about it for me this weekend, other than laundry and a few errands. I watched the dvd “Joy”, the movie with Jennifer Lawrence about the home shopping lady Joy Mangano. It was “just okay”. I have a couple other dvd’s from the library that I’ll watch in the next couple days. Also started reading a novel that I’m feeling lukewarm on. The way it’s written it’s probably gonna be about 100 pages too long, lol.

Okay, posting this and then I'm on to the next thing.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #93  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good Monday morning everyone,

Back to the grind for most everyone. We were going to take Mom home today but she decided to stay and extra day. Gives Sis a chance to get caught up on things and do some cyber shopping. It's dreary and rainy and gloomy here. I did not have a good night - felt like I spent the night in a cement mixer tumbling about. The weather is making me especially achy too. I told DH I was hoping this meant I will actually feel BETTER when I go back home. LOL

My silly husband likes getting presents but will not give me any hints on what he'd like and my ideas are more like "what do I need this for?" I ordered and sent a few things to the house. He keeps asking if there is anything for him.

Annie - that is a gorgeous tree. What a pretty site to see. If you have to be at work when it's dark, at least have something nice to look at. I think when you have to cook for Thanksgiving and spend several days preparing and cleaning up, it should not count as "time off" for us ladies. Sorry you had to lay out so much money but those sound like necessary repairs. Glad that DS was able to find the time to be able to do the installation from you. Nice and shiny new home (and hot water!) for the holidays. I saw the preview for Moana - looked like a cute concept but maybe not the best execution - guess that turned out right. Glad you had a fun time and lots of laughs. How is Sassy doing? How is your foot feeling as the cold moves in?

Ceejay - frozen fog. I had not seen that until I lived down south. In the glittering sunlight it certainly makes for a gorgeous picture of the trees. Makes one wish you had a camera all the time for those impromptu photo opportunities. So will you be having t buy winter boots, a snow shovel and warm gloves or still not enough of "winter" to make that a necessary purchase?

Laura - we were all remarking how nice it was to see the sun yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be sun shiny and close to 60 degrees Will be sure to get out and enjoy it. Hope you get Mom's car sold quickly. My friend also took her Mom in and is selling off Mom's stuff at real bargains just to clear the space. Glad the new table is working well for you in the 3 season room. I have to find some sort of hanging coat rack, sitting bench thing for our room so that DH has a place to park all of his coats and boots - which right now is filling up the kitchen. The problem with our 3 season room is that it's all windows - no walls to hang anything on. I watched the movie "Joy" also and was disappointed in it. More hype than content I thought. "How to be Single" also out now was actually much more fun than I thought it would be.

Shad - good to hear from you again. I can't believe how they are stringing you around on the doctor's tests and such. I'd be beside myself already. So it seems as if you are in for a hot summer with little to no rain? Need to dig out that water tank again although with no rain to fill it, what good will it do? I hope you don't enter severe drought conditions again. Insinerator is the brand name of disposals here - we have one. As I say, I chop the tiny leftover bits after dishwashing but would never grind up something big on purpose. You are right - they would just clog up the small drain holes in the septic system so unless you are looking for a reason to re-dig your entire septic field, don't use them. Where are you planning to visit next April?????

Susie - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and that things are slowly straightening out with the hacking.

My sister's computer keeps changing font sizes and fonts and this is getting annoying so I'm going to sign off for now. Might join the rest of the household in a quick nap. Later chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Checking in to say hello. I will be back tomorrow to do post.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:30 PM   #95  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I'm in Adelaide. Everything is okay down here. DS2 got over the operation yesterday and is on the road to recovery. He is still getting nosebleeds but they are diminishing in length and flow now. He says he is fine. We are sitting on the patio getting fresh air and he is working on my phone to add bits and pieces that I MUST HAVE. Little miss S is just fine and dandy - we are getting in lots of cuddles and doing things like playing soccer and basketball together and we clean our teeth together as well. But boy is she a slow eater.

Back in a couple of days. I want to go down to Bunnings to get some stuff for putting together a children's garden with Miss S. because she is taking an interest in putting plants in and growing things.

Love to all. Back to normal in a few days.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:56 AM   #96  
Annie - Indiana

Geez who couldn't get out of bed this morning? This girl! Wow just didn't feel the love of work today. Boss is out this entire week and the following Monday. I get lazy I guess. LOL. Had to make a toitie stop on the way here today so I was exceptionally late. Didn't get here til 7:30 am. Still very quiet here as most take banker's hours upon arrival. 9 to 3, 4, or 5 for them, even tho we are not related to WF banking other than lending. Strange set up. It is ok tho, gives me time to post on most days.

SUSIE...glad your prayers were answered. Learned a new prayer in meeting last week. God please help me accept your will in this situation. Amen. Short but to the point. I love it and have said it numerous times for various situations, mostly concerning my daughter. Please pray that she makes better decisions for her and the boys. Right now, IMO, there is one decision that is not in her best interest. Are you getting busy buying great gifts for your nephews? I have already over spent on the gbabes and it is not even December yet.

LAURA...would love to have that car for Sam but neither she nor I have the $$ for it. I refuse to get into my savings for anything right now and she certainly does not have any $$. Hope you get it sold quickly and out of your driveway. Fingers crossed.

SHADDIE...any news on the tests yet? Man it seems to be taking a long time. I will say this, my docs are very quick with answers here. Must be the difference in our medical systems. I am sure little S is just a peach. Oh teach her well on gardening, you have such great knowledge to share.

HAPPY...Gotta love your momma. Give her a hug for me. Sassy is doing great. As long as we keep an extra eye out on her and Bruno, they sometimes start playing a little rough that could hurt Sass. And sadly, Miss Sassy is the instigater. We have to yell at her more than Bruno, even tho Bruno once he starts playing he is like a tornado going through my 1366 sq ft house. OMGoodness. I am starting to have at least one good day a week with my ankle. That was yesterday, hoping for another. So far, um, not yet. I do believe time has helped with the aches and pains, I pray it is the same for you. I am coming up on 4 months out from surgery just to give you an idea. Doesn't mean my other body parts are not aching. lol. I saw that DH posted a really cool picture of a deer that was to look like it was painted. I let him know that was very cool. What day are you heading back home? Me thinks you are in dire need of the hot tub.

CEEG...we had a frosty morning on Sunday. Jacob said on the way to church that the white on the ground reminded him of Christmas and that made him happy. Oh bestill my heart.

Hello to everyone...Dee, Chelle, come back and check in please.

Love and hugs
Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #97  

Morning all. We have sun today!

Happy – Maybe for DH, it’s not so much what the gift is, it’s simply receiving a gift. Like little kids – they like the box as much or more than the gift, LOL. That’s why I think stockings are fun – fill them with little treats and goodies and other little things. == I know what you mean about no walls to hang anything on in the 3-season room. Ours has three walls of windows, and the 4th wall with yet another window, and the wall is brick to boot. No place to hang much of anything, but the previous owner had hung curtain rods, so there are hooks in the wooden window trim for those, and then there’s always the window cranks…we have a few sun hats, caps, and visors hanging from those.

Hi Ceejay!

Shad – Glad to hear that ds1 is recovering from his surgery. Nice for you to have this time to spend with little Miss S (and turn her into a gardener).

Annie – You must be so worried about S. being able to get back on her feet, living independently, and providing a stable environment for J & R. While having the $$ to help her out would be nice, it’s more important that they all know they have a loving parent and grandparent for emotional support. === LOL re Bruno and Sassy. I bet they’re great buddies by now. == Hope today can be day two of a good ankle day.

Hellos to Dee and Susie!
--
A whole lot of nothing going on with me.

Today is the last day of my 3-month YMCA membership and I have no plans to go there to do a workout tonight after work. I do have a knapsack and a couple t-shirts that came with my membership raffle prize which I never used and for which I have no use, so I’ll drop them off there sometime.

I’m going to look at the park district program catalog and see what I might register for in the way of fitness classes. I miss being active and want to get back to it. It’s a good stress reliever, and I need to do something with myself besides sitting around feeling lost without my Coal. My foot’s still an issue, but hopefully I can find something that doesn’t have me on my feet too much.

I’m skipping movie night tonight and I’ll likely watch one of the dvd’s I borrowed from the library. I also have two Gilmore Girls episodes left to watch on Netflix.

TTFN.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #98  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ladies,

My apologies to be MIA these days.

I have been on the computer so much these past three weeks taking care of the fallout of the hacking that when I would get done with things, I just couldn't get here.

I am caught up on reading the posts and will attempt to do some personals. I am posting from my phone so please excuse any typos.

Shad: Hopefully your DS is recovering nicely and will be back to normal soon.

I laughed out loud when I read your comment about your grandaughter and her eating slow. I remember those day with my neicies and nephews were liken that.

I thought you had all the medical test results back but one of your post sounds like you are still waiting on one?

Happy: It sounds like you have had a nice visit with your sister and mom. I bet your DH is missing you an cant wait for you to get back home.

Laura: Hopefully your mom will find her meds soon. Is she now staying in her new place? Is she planning on participating in the events her retirement community have?

I too want to get back to regular exercise. I felt great the week I was using the tread desk at work so I know I need to get back to it and start to feeling better and gain back my health.

Ceejay: it sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Hopefully no one passed those sore throats on to you.

Annie: what a pretty view you have from your office. The tree is beautiful.

I love the new AA prayer you shared....I can use that prayer often.

I will be praying about your daughter and her decisions, I will pray she can clearly see things and the true outcomes that result if she goes this way or that way.

I am happy to say that for now it seems the computer hacking and fallout are calming down and life is getting back to normal. I feel better having LifeLock in place going forward as we watch our credit reports and things.

My Facebook post had to do with US Bank stating they might hold me liable for the $3000,that the hacker took out on the line of credit that was attached to the debit card I had because they didnt have issues getting into my account and answered all the security questions correctly so for them they didnt see it as a breach of my account.

I got that all sorted on Monday morning and all is good to go. Because I filed a policy report about all of this as well as proof I had from other banks about my cards being misused and that I had signed up with LifeLock, they said it was now proven to them that I wasnt the one who took out the line of credit or did the wires and I didnt benefit from it.

I bet you alreay know that once I got that in writing I closed my account with them.

That is all from me. I hope to be back to posting regularly now.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:10 AM   #99  
Annie - Indiana

Good Giggly Wiggly...well my lid was not on tight to my coffee, duh Annie check next time, so I will now being sporting coffee b**bs all day long. Thank God no meetings today.

Made ham and soup beans and corn bread for dinner last night. First time in a very long to time to make those. Everyone was overjoyed with them, much to my surprise. C and Samantha had two bowls and ate all the corn bread. The boys were not excited about them and opted for a ham and cheese sandwich and applesauce instead. At least Royce, who eats most anything, took a few bites of the bean soup. Jacob wouldn't even look at them. (Literally) haha.

Sissy did all the towel laundry yesterday and also Sassy's bedding. Dried, folded and put away. I did our work clothes (my preference), last night. Kind of nice, I leave a list on the table and it is all done by the time I get home or nearly done.

Got my lab results back from blood work. Mostly great. Iron was too low, no surprise there. My liver enzymes were up a tad bit. I have a doc appt to discuss the results tomorrow. It is h*ll getting old and having medical issues. I think maybe Mike was the lucky one, well we know he was, the ultimate to live with God. Ankle is doing slowing better each day, or at least I am telling myself that. Early morning and late evening is the only time that I have trouble making it work without pain. I will take it. Better than before surgery.

SUSIE...thank you for the continued prayers for my daughter. I know I am stressing over her decisions which is taking a toll on me. I am in dire need of a massage and meditation<---which I am not good at as I cannot quiet my mind. Thank God you hacking woes are nearly all behind you. What a complete mess that is. May I ask, how much does lifelock cost? If not, not my business, but thinking of maybe getting it for us. I am so happy that it is all turning out in your favor.

LAURA...we must be on the same track with Gilmore Girls, I have two episodes to watch also. I started the 3rd one but fell asleep and missed the entire thing. lol woke up with the credits and went to bed. So far, I think it is pretty average, hopefully it will get more exciting in the last episodes. Funny you missing Coal, Sam and I were talking on Monday about still missing Bella, even if she got mean in the last couple of years of her life. She went down in 2013 and we still miss her. IF there is a next life or reincarnation, which I do not believe, I hope I come back with a heart of stone. I don't like feeling emotional all the time. Hugs my sweet sister friend. Guess we need a bit of spring and sunshine, sadly that is not the next season upon us.

Hello to the rest of you ladies. I did text with CHELLE yesterday, she is just so busy with work that she barely has time to post on FB much less on 3FC. Hellos to all.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #100  

Afternoon all. Taking a break from what I’ve been doing most of the day because it's the kind of thing I can’t look at for too long before going bug-eyed. And I’m tired today – stayed up too late last night.

Annie – Hope you remembered to pre-treat the coffee on your shirt/top once you got home so it doesn’t stain. The soup sounds delish. == Hope the liver enzyme level isn’t anything to get worried over. == I’m glad the ankle is better than before – I mean that’s what the surgery was all about! == Re GG, that was the reason I was up too late last night – got a late start on watching the 3rd episode and only watched part of it anyway. Yeh, I agree - so far it’s been average. == Re Coal, we just hit 4 months since he’s been gone and both bf and I are still emotional about it. One of my usual podcasts that I was listening to this morning while I was walking to the train had a segment about putting a pet to sleep and I was tearing up and it was all I could do not to start bawling my eyes out. Thank goodness that wasn’t a very long segment. == I need to text Michelle – I haven’t been in touch with her in ages.

Susie – Yes, my mom’s been in her apartment since the 19th, so about a week and a half now. Yes, she’ll get involved in the activities offered at her community, but she wants to get herself settled in the apartment first. Unfortunately, she still has a lot of unpacking and arranging to do. == Re the exercise, I just know I’ll feel more energized once I’m back in the groove. I’m also hoping it’ll help my skin clear up. The results of my bloodwork done the week before last to check my hormone levels showed they were normal and I’m not going into “the change” yet. So now I’m thinking my skin issues are partly due to stress and also due to not getting the blood pumping. Back to it!!

Hellos to the rest of you!
--
I’m getting sick of Metra. Yesterday’s commute home was delayed because the train had to stop one station short of my station. As usual, no one knows when trains will get moving again, so I mapped the distance to walk home (bf was at class last night) and it was 1.7 miles (my usual walk home is about 0.6 miles. I walked home and it was okay – but rather dark, and a portion of my walk was on the wrong side of the road that had no sidewalks or lighting. If it happens again – and it better not be anytime soon! - I’ll cross over. I was weary when I made it home, but the positive is that I got in 10,000 steps for the first time in a long time. When I got home I checked the Metra alerts and the delay was caused by another train vs. pedestrian accident way down the line. Enough already! Exercise some caution, for Pete’s sake! End of rant.

Last night I’d planned to shop for the gifts for the charity gift event I’m participating in at work, but I didn’t feel like going out after my walk home. I’m shopping for a woman in a domestic abuse program who asked for a Target gift card and a senior (woman) who asked for a red blouse. Not as much shopping involved as there would be if I were shopping for children (by the time I responded, there were no more kids to shop for), but maybe that’s a good thing by now since time is running short (wrapped gifts need to be turned in by Monday).

Anyway, I stayed home and watched the movie “The Big Short” on dvd. It was about the housing crisis and how it was caused by the banks, Wall Street, and the rating agencies. It was interesting and even entertaining, but took a bit more effort to watch than some fluffy comedy, lol.

As I commented to Annie, I also started watching part of a Gilmore Girls episode, but it got too late and I didn’t finish it. And it was getting too late anyway. Maybe I'll finish watching that tonight.

That’s it. TTFN.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:43 PM   #101  

This site is driving me crazy.
I went to the doctor this morning for a wellness check. Had my blood drawn and will know the results tomorrow. I like that part. Told him that the doctor in Jonesboro wanted me to have an injection every month and that August was the last I had.
Think I will like this doctor.
Went to Braum's after that and after the food digested a bit went to Planet Fitness for my work out. I'm getting back into the swing of things.
It was cold today. Don't think the temperature got higher than 50 degrees.
Since I've lost this post 4 times I'll do personals tomorrow.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:18 PM   #102  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi ladies,

Going to try posting now as we are headed off early in the morning to the hospital to sit with my cousin's wife while my cousin is having yet another surgery. He is the former police officer that was hit by a truck at a traffic stop. He is so broken and in pain, I'm not sure what they can do for him. His spine is just about all metal bits at this point. No way to live. His wife is so happy that we will be there to sit with her and visit. She doesn't get much time for herself - she battled and won breast cancer and it pretty much got swept under the rug due to my cousin's ongoing continuous medical issues.

Now that we have things planned, this week is zipping by. Today we made it to the gym. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical recumbent - my operated knee was very grateful for the workout while my arthritic knee - not so much. Like with my eye surgeries, I am in limbo here. Will probably have to pick a time to get this stupid other knee done next year. Don't think I could wait much longer than that. We also did an hour in the pool swimming and water walking. That felt good and was a challenge to my legs also. We finished off in the hot tub and a very quick bop into the dry (and very hot) sauna. Afterwards we stopped for lunch - I have eaten salads the last 3 days and I'm rather salad'ed out by now. My sister needs to pick up some paperwork on Friday at the gym so we will do another workout. Then it's packing and I will be headed back home early Saturday morning. I do miss my hubby and the kitties as nice as this visit was.

My BIL said I can stay a month - my sister gets some down time to laugh with me and we enjoy each other's company. I can't wait until they retire and move up north.

Ceejay - yes this site is VERY goofy at times. Glad you like the new doctor - that's a very important relationship and hard sometimes to find someone who "clicks" with you. Are you finding anything different now that you are on Medicare? Good to hear you are a regular at Planet Fitness. My sister and I said we wished we were able to go together more. It's sometimes hard to motivate yourself.

Laura - geezzzzzz girl. I know where you got off the train and holy smokies - that is a rather dark stretch of property for a walk. Darn Metra! I am sorry you are feeling melancholy about Coal. No decision on opening your hearts to another pup yet? Glad to hear your Mom is settled in. We went to see my BIL's aunt in a nice facility out this way. But I couldn't help but think it reminded me of a room at the Comfort Suites. Big easily accessible bathroom, nice sized bedroom with lots of big windows and natural light but a small galley kitchen and a small open living room. I could not help but think - how in the heck could I get rid of all my "stuff" and make this space a home? You basically had enough room for maybe 2 boxes of personal items. Aunt J cried many many tears about giving up all her worldly possessions and "coming to this place to die". It was very sad although the day we visited she was happy to get the company and despite her many aches and pains was looking good. I just don't know if I could live in a small space like that again. It reminded me of what you are talking about with your Mom's situation.

Annie - eek on the coffee stains. I hate that - seems like I always have a spot on my shirt. I hate the smell of Tide Stain Stick and not sure if it was worse to have a stain or a big wet spot when trying to scrub the spot with the barely soap they have in the ladies room. It must be extra hard on you with Sam's situation. As she lives there you see everything unfold before your eyes. At least if she was in an apartment you'd only hear what she told you. *sigh*. I hope and pray that she will make good decisions for herself and her boys. She sounds strong willed like me and full of ideas and one who has to experience things for herself - thank you Mom for your advice but no thanks. That is hard to deal with. Support her but don't enable her and sometimes you have to mumble under your breath "Lord give me STRENGTH" and trust he will take care of her. I guess it's always hard to be a Mom.

Susie - oh my oh my oh my! What a giant royal pain this hacking was for you. I certainly hope LifeLock works for you. I would also be interested in hearing your experience going forward. Are things calming down at work or getting more intense for you as you head to month end, quarter end, year end or holiday parties?

Shad - hope all is well with DS and his recovery. Glad you get to spend some time with Miss S. My sister is a slow eater too - doesn't mean she eats less but often means she misses out on seconds at the holiday meals Our weather is turning cold. Winter is here for sure and I sure would be willing to trade out a bit of your heat for some of our snow.

I talked to my Mom last night - we took her home yesterday. She is making sly little comments. I think she really was thinking we were going to throw her a big 90th birthday party last month. Even though I was pretty immobile. Even though Sis has an awful lot on her plate right now and even though Mom INSISTED SHE DID NOT WANT A PARTY!!!!!!!! She also said she had a nice Thanksgiving - mostly directed at the "fun" she had visiting my cousins on the Friday after. Nothing about the nice meal Sis and I prepared. I had to calm my sister down. She really does try her soul.

Anyhow that's about all that is going on here. I am really chilly for some reason so I think I will sign off and hop in bed even if it's a bit early. I have been having trouble falling asleep right away so I can use the extra time to dose off. Have a good Thursday all. I will try and post on Friday if I can.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:07 AM   #103  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning/Evening All.

C went fishing yesterday with his bro up in northern Indiana. Sis and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner as Chris had the boys overnight last night. She had a dinner salad and baked potato, I had a dinner salad and a sweet potato. We drank water. I can say that is the cheapest we have ever gotten out of that restaurant. 15 bucks including tip. lol. C was home when we got back. We took him half of the baked potato and half of the sweet potato and the rolls. He had already eaten leftover bean soup but ate the potatos anyway. Chris dropped the boys off at 6:00 this morning. The boys insisted eating the TR rolls for breakfast. lol. Along with Yogrit as Jacob calls it and Ogurt as Royce calls it. I shot out of there at 6:15 and was to work before 7.

Tonight is the Christmas Tea at church. It is a tea for the women and the men of the church serve us. The speaker is usually good too. I am rather excited to go as it is one of my favorite things. Sam is going also. We will be sitting at a table with my church friends. I bought a new sweater cardigan at Kroger for half price and 60% off that. Great grab for 13.00 bucks. It is red, not my color, but wanted to be "Christmas-y". Green is not my color either so it was a lose/lose situation. I am wearing a white blouse under it and hope not to get yuckies or coffee on it today. This will be a trying day for sure as I usually end up wearing some type of food or drink.

HAPPY...mom's can be trying. Secretly they try to make you feel badly in the strangest ways. i.e. not mentioning the great TG dinner. I found out later on after mom was gone how much she bragged about things I did to others all the while not mentioning them to me. She appreciates all you and Sis do, just being ornery and allowed at her age. lol. At least she thinks so. When will Sis and BIL be able to move North? Will they get their own place or be the first to move into the commune? I am sure DH misses you as does the kitties in their own way. Kitties can be like momma, not show gratitude. haha Yes, I ask for strength with Sam, also pray for understanding and acceptance with the situation. Also say the Serenity Prayer a LOT.

LAURA...Vitamin C is excellent for the skin. Orally and also the Vit C serum that can be bought to rub on your face after cleansing. This cold weather is sure drying up my hands and face more than I like. Also getting nose bleeds due to the dryness. Bleh. Boo on the train and the walk. I am not a fan of walking after dark. Too many things go wrong in the daylight much less add darkness to it. Glad you made it home safe. Sam took 3 tags off the giving tree at Jacob's little school. All kids, all want toys. Probably shop this weekend for that.

CEEG...good for you on joining the gym and getting some movement in your routine. Proud of you sister friend. How is the house and all the new flooring? Enjoying it?

That about covers it for me. Hello SHADDIE, SUSIE, CHELLE and DEE.

Hugs.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #104  
Annie - Indiana

Geez it is December already and need a new thread started. Calling on all the new thread starters! Do it December for the Worldly Women!
Old 12-01-2016, 05:49 PM   #105  

Annie
Wish I knew how.