Old 11-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #61  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

Early check in today as I couldn't book the tread desk this afternoon.

I was tired last night and other than watching "The Middle" and having dinner I snozzed on the couch until 10 and went to bed. DH enjoyed that as he would flip between the Cavs game and the football game. It would wake me up a bit when he would flip. It drives me crazy by the way,

Annie: Hopefully you and Sis will get to the hair coloring tonight. How are things with the water heater and the sink coming along?

I didn't realize there is a canal walk in Indy. Is it like the one in San Antonio?

Your chili sounds good--the sour cream sounds amazing!

That is about all from here. See you all tomorrow
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:05 PM   #62  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

SUSIE...the water heat will be replaced this Friday night as DS will be up to do that. Meanwhile, we sop up water on a daily basis. The sink will be done sometime this weekend also. HOPEFULLY. Our canal is along the White River downtown. Mostly just a walk with no vendors, restaurant like San Antonio. Maybe in the future.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 01:23 PM   #63  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

LOST MY @()*#%)(@#Y&)*(& post yet AGAIN!!!!! Hit submit and did not save it ahead of time. Lost in the black hole of search engine optimization what ever the heh elll that means. No time to do another as I have to get ready for yoga.

thank you for the card Annie - it was adorable. I asked DH if there was some mail "laying around". Oh yeah.

Shad - my Mom thanks you for her card also . She saved the stamp too.

Hello to the rest. Sorry for no personals. Curse the website software.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 10:58 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
I have to watch what I eat also. I can have things cooked. No nuts, popcorn or potato chips. I ate a large salad last night with no problems but I can't have another one till next week or I will have some problems.

Laura
My pictures look like yours. Still thought they were good. My bed is for the guest room. I'm not expecting to much company except for my sisters grand kids. or when my nephew's have an argument with their wives and need a place to come to. My mattress will need to be replaced in a couple of years. It took a beating in transport up here.

Happy
Sorry you lost your post. I've been having better luck when I check the remember me box. How was yoga today?

Susie
I love to snooze on the couch. I get some of my best sleep on the couch. My bike is called a stamina bike because both the handle bars and pedals move at the same time.

-------
Decided that I would give my body a rest today and not exercise at Planet Fitness. I did ride my bike at home. I will have to wait on the FEDEX truck tomorrow. I bought a 4 foot Christmas tree and it will be delivered some time tomorrow. One of my uncles called me tonight to se if I would be down next week for Thanksgiving. I hated to say no but this year I will be having Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. I was concerned that they wouldn't have it this year because two of the brothers are not well.
As much as I am trying not to have a coke I'm going to. May be up a pound in the morning.

Last edited by ceejay52; 11-16-2016 at 11:00 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:38 AM   #65  
Annie - Indiana

GOod Morning.

Was a nice evening. Boys were with their dad over night and C was out late returning from fishing with his brother. Sam and I went to Cracker Barrel as I had a 25$ gift card. I had chicken breast and my two sides were both boiled cabbage. Only ate half and the rest is lunch today. No biscuits for me. All very tasty. Can't wait til lunch. Came home and relaxed. C got home at 8:30 and we both crashed just after that. Great ending to a great evening.

CEEG...it will be nice to spend TG with your sister and family. Sounds like the uncles are missing you. Wish I could get away with a 4 ft Christmas tree, but this year with the boys being at my house, it will be back to a real tree. I like real trees but don't like messing with the disposal and needles everywhere. Oh well, we only live once, thank goodness. Be careful with the salad and coke you might of put yourself in danger of an explosion.

HAPPY...that silly DH, just as you suspected, he is hiding out the mail again. You are welcome for the card. Hope all that ails you (us) is much better today. I tell you since I use Google Chrome instead of Explorer, I very seldom lose my posts, now I probably just jinxed myself.

Bout it for me. Another new report was introduced this week, yes only took two takes to get this one correct. How many ways can we report the same information that is currently on our Teamworks website? At least 15. lol.

Hellos and Hugs to all....
Old 11-17-2016, 12:47 PM   #66  

Just a quick pop in to say hello. It took me 3 hours to get to work today because of a train vs. pedestrian accident near my station. I could rant about it at great length, but I'm going to get some lunch and maybe I'll rant later.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #67  

Back for personals...

Annie – Sounds like a nice evening. Good luck with the real tree for Christmas. The needles are what I don’t like. Oh, and there’s often sap too. Messy. But I think it’ll be so fun for you with the boys around. BF and I were at Aldi a couple weeks ago and the guy behind us in line was buying a couple of the advent calendars with the chocolate for each day. Do you do that at all? == Yikes, another report. Job security??? == Glad the plumbing stuff will be taken care of this weekend!!! == What’s for dinner tonight? Any leftover chili? I don’t care for raw onions as a topping, but I do like cheese and sour cream. Cornbread – yum. === I agree with you re financing future weddings – you've done your part, they’re on their own now should they take the plunge again. === Sorry you’ve been getting leg cramps. Ouch!

Ceejay – LOL re the nephews needing a place to sleep – no doghouse available?? Good for you with the Planet Fitness and bike workouts. Re the 4 ft. Christmas tree – the very first tree I bought when I had my first apartment so many years ago was a 4-footer and I still have it. Some years I prefer to put that one up instead of a full-sized one. I put it on top of a table in the corner so it can be seen more easily and it works out just fine. == It’ll be nice to spend Thanksgiving with your sister and nearby family, but I bet you'll miss seeing your uncles, as they will miss you.

Happy – Sorry you lost your post. Very frustrating. Hope the pain is low on the scale today. == If I recall correctly– you leave for Chicago tomorrow? Wishing you safe and smooth travels, and have a wonderful time with your family and friends. BTW, my mom had asked me a couple times last week how I liked the movie “Sully”, but I kept it very general as she is not a fan of flying. Turns out she’s not as fearful as she used to be once she actually flew by herself several years ago. She ended up sleeping during most of our flight last Saturday.

Susie – Taco Tuesday sounds so good to me. Makes me want to have a taco night this weekend. === Any arrangements made yet for that 2nd interview?

==
Well, I just got the word from bf that the movers will be at mom’s new place tomorrow at 9 am. Not the best timing for me as I have two doctor appointments in the morning, but bf will be there for them. My sister will be there also, until she has to leave to get to her house to meet the movers to deliver the items she and I agreed to take, the largest of which is a bedroom set once belonging to our grandmother, which my sister is taking. At mom’s, hopefully someone can identify several boxes that will go into her storage unit in the parking garage of her building. Regardless, I think the apartment will be very full of boxes, but I hope we can make it safe for mom to navigate. After a week at our place, she is eager to get settled into her own place. Hmmm, that didn’t come our right, LOL. I’m sure she’s had a grand old time with bf and I. …Anyway, I will go there straight after my appointments and help with unpacking.

I'll be very happy once this is over and mom gets settled. I was very angry last week that more purging had not gotten done well before the move and that my sister and I (and my nephew) were working like dogs because of that, but I have calmed down quite a bit since then and just want it to be over. Mom’s place is a nice, bright 3rd floor 1-bedroom apartment that overlooks very nice grounds – pond, footbridge, walking path, lovely landscaping. I hope to be in a nice place like that when I’m at that point of being too old to take care of a house and property.

Other than that, I’ve been on the lookout online for a different table for our 3-season room. I found one in one of my FB virtual garage sale groups and it turns out the seller is just one block over from us. It’s selling for pretty cheap, so I hope it’s in good enough condition to want to buy it. It’ll replace a round table we currently have which is not very sturdy. The one for sale is a vintage wooden table that’s been painted white (sort of shabby chic), and it has two drop-leafs. I like that it can be pushed into a corner of the room with one or both of the ends folded down to save space. I’ll likely be re-painting the table to better match the window trim/floor, and the existing chairs (if I keep them - unlike the table, they are very sturdy).

I did not lose the weight I wanted to lose before my physical exam (tomorrow). I lost about 4 pounds last week, but I've been making up for lost time since returning home. Oh well, guess I'll just have to face the music.

That’s it for me, so I'll get this posted. TTFN.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:46 PM   #68  

Height: 5'7"

Ladies,

The last 7 days have just sucked!

I didn't get the 2nd interview position. She verbally told me the outcome and the reason and let's just say it was political and she apologized again and again and told me that I have an advocate in her for anything I need to do with my career going forward.

I was very upset yesterday and then just before I was going to bed, I had a email that someone changed a password on one of my personal accounts with US Bank.

I was up until 1 a.m. dealing with what I could over the phone and then at US Bank first thing this morning. We have one in our building, thank goodness. We got it all taken care of and the account closed. Then I got a notice that someone changed the password for My Verzion account. I called them and got that taken care of.

Then I worked until about 3 as I had to finish something before 4 and then I left and went to my bank and closed accounts and opened new ones.

I came home and started changing passwords again, this time from my work laptop and when I checked our SS# online accounts, they had been accessed on Nov 9 and Nov 10. When all this started. That tells me they signed into my computer last on Nov 9 until the wee hours of the morning on Nov 10 and got started on taking over my life.

I was able to change our passwords on SS and I will call them in the morning. I also filed a policy report today.

I have to take minutes at a 8:30 a.m. meeting until noon tomorrow but I can call SS on my our way to work. They are available at 7:00 a.m. I'll be ready to call them right away with DH driving and me beside him. We have to take care of this tomorrow for sure.

I am headed to bed but I wanted to give you an update.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:04 AM   #69  
Annie - Indiana

Happy Friday All....

Last night was chicken tetrazinni and steamed veggies. Everyone, including me, ate like a bunch of starved heathens. It was very good and I switched up the recipe just a little to include more cheese I LOVE CHEESE!. I am paying for it as the scale was up a couple of lbs this morning. Bah!

Came into work and my computer had the blue death screen. Was on tech support call for about 30 minutes, finally he said, let's just shut down the computer and restart. That seem to fix it and I am up and running now. We shall see when I come in on Monday. Support gave me a ticket number just in case this happens again in the near future. THat didn't make me feel real comfortable that the issue is fixed. Yikes. Just what I need! Anyway, onward and upward.

Me, DS and DD are going over to a German restaurant, Haufbrahaus (sp) in KY to meet up with my nieces and nephews (Mike's kids), along with my other bro and SIL. We are meeting on Saturday evening. (only if all plumbing is done) I am looking forward to it as I have not seen any of my N&Ns since Mike's celebration of life. I miss them terribly. I am not a fan of German food nor will I drink, of course. All other family are excited about the German brew. Bleh.

SUSIE...horse hockey on the interview and results. In big corps it always seems to be political. God had bigger, better plans for you. Stay tuned. Hugs sweet sister. SOrry about the computer hacking you are going through. Dang dishonest people, they need to find their higher power and take a walk on the right side of things.

LAURA...I know your momma has enjoyed her stay with you, but getting into her own place will make her feel more like home. I am looking into getting my own place too, lol, just kidding. Good luck on the new table for seasons room. I actually have a table that is antique that was my gmas. The outside leafs fold down also. Currently it is in Sam's room as a table between her bed and the kid's bed. I don't know what happened to the chairs that went to it.

Hello to all, make it a great weekend all. Feel better those who are in need! Hugs
Old 11-18-2016, 01:03 PM   #70  
Choose your hard

Good morning ladies,

Down to the wire here. I'm sure I won't get everything done before I leave tomorrow. It's a terrible weather day here - thunderstorms ahead of the cold front and ice and snow behind it starting late this afternoon. It's barely light enough out there for me to drive. I have a doctor's appointment (regular annual) , need to stop at the bank and get some travel cash and pick up a few things from Walgreens although I can honestly wait and get those at my sister's. Need to pack but have been thinking the last 3 days of what I want to take so it's a matter of grabbing stuff. I am taking a bigger suitcase instead of 2 smaller ones - will be easier to handle, I think. I would rather not take my larger cooler bag to bring home Portillo's Italian sausage and ribs for DH - we'll see how I can fumble along.

I am so very tired of all the hate and vile, ignorant comments that people spew at each other. Was reading some on line articles and I should just stay away from comments. People sure have become ugly. On both sides. Won't be long before they are beating each other in the streets. What has become of us as a society?

Anyhow... I will have access online at my sister's house so won't be too far away from you ladies. Will try and check in as I can. Usually in the evenings as my sister and BIL go to bed at 9:30 during the week and get up at 5 in the morning. I'm hoping I can sleep there - had another restless night again last night.

DH and I went out to dinner last night at a small restaurant out in the sticks. Took about 45 minutes through the DARK and empty woods to get there. A nice family place, bar and restaurant. They had a small but fresh and tasty salad bar and wonderful homemade beef vegetable soup. I had broiled cod - excellent except they used a bit of cayenne spice on the top which I could have done without and DH had a broasted pork chop which was also very tasty. I came home last night and cleaned out the refrigerators and tossed 2 bags of food - some old and expired bottles of stuff but at least 2/3 of a bag of fresh stuff that would just go bad while I was gone. I also froze the shrimp I had - I have 8 bags of 2 dozen good sized shrimp all ready for the fixing. Will probably take 3 days to thaw out - they say to make sure they are completely submerged in water to prevent freezer burn. I probably should have only bought 5 pounds, not 10 I have crab to use up too but will make my meal tonight and freeze the rest. I have a slice of prime rib for DH. Hunting season (deer) starts tomorrow. Many people are of the mind set up here that they don't want the (democratic) government sticking it's nose in their business, otherwise rules are ok to be ignored as long as you don't get caught. There has been shooting out in the back woods for 4 days now. And they are not going after just bucks either. I hope our deer will be ok. They are getting scarce - they know what's going on and the few that come for food are very skittish. I am very sad to see the snow come in today mostly because that will make it easier for the hunters to track the deer.

Susie - I am very sorry to hear about the loss of the position for you. Unfortunately in Corporate America very often it's not about being well qualified. And, I can tell you from personal experience that very often it is also the hiring manager who also suffers when they are forced to take someone as a political move. Everyone loses. Keep your chin up and keep looking. Also please remember that sometimes it does not help you to be too good at your job. Then they don't want to let you go either and make cheap excuses Also it sounds like you were professionally hacked by the bad guys. I am so paranoid about that - DH and I fight about it frequently only because it's such a nightmare to get straightened out. I hope Sunday starts a fabulous brand new week of just good stuff for you!

Annie - I'd do a face plant in tetrazzini also Yum that sounds good. I hope you have a good time at the German restaurant. It's about company - not just the food and drink. Talk good stories and laughs about Mike - he would want it that way

Laura - yes, I am travelling tomorrow. Not going to be the best of weather here or there. Hopefully I don't hit too many delays. I hope you can get Mom all settled into her new place. A one bedroom apartment??? Yikes - that is going to be very difficult. Maybe when she sees she can't possibly store everything she will be more willing to donate more of her stuff. Just a shame you have to haul and re-haul but keep in mind, this is probably a big change and maybe a bit hard on her too. I hope the new table works out great for you. I wish we had more room in our 3 season room for a table and a couple of chairs - hot tub takes up 80 percent of the room. Wish we could have extended it a bit on the deck but these rooms are kits and only come in fixed sizes and that was expensive enough.

Ceejay - I imagine you will be pulled from all ends when it comes to visiting - especially as you settle in. Hope you can enjoy the holiday close to home with your new family. Bummer that the uncles can't be there too. I'm sure they will miss you.

Shad - hope you are feeling up to snuff and not roasting in the summer heat yet. Feel free to send some our way!

Ok, I need to get off the computer and get ready for my doctor's appointment. A hot shower sounds good right about now. Not looking forward to venturing out in the cold rain though. I will be in touch once I get settled in at Chicago.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:55 AM   #71  
Choose your hard

Good morning chicks,

Several inches of snow out there. Not delighted to see the cold white stuff to be honest. Gale warnings in both Duluth and Chicago. Going to be a bumpy ride, I just hope we won't get delayed. DH said - are you excited about going? I said not really. Even thought about cancelling but it would be very disappointing to my family. Fingers crossed for a decent ride and things looking up. Will post later when I get settled in. In the meantime, have a good weekend ladies.
Old 11-20-2016, 05:32 AM   #72  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,

Short post, since I am tired and grumpy.
Had a memories thing come up on Facebook today about the time we lost our Mel. I haven't shared it needless to say.

Went to an open garden today. It was very nice but far too many bromeliads in it for me. I like my gardens a lot softer with plenty of flowers and things. Then we went on to a nursery and checked out their goodies. It got too hot and it was time to come home and rest up in the shade. I must be getting old.

I've been taking the dining room chairs to pieces and gluing and screwing them back together again. I'm trying to get through one a day - we'll see how that goes. It will be one more thing off my to do list. The list is long enough. Hope I get it done before I kick the bucket - or the money runs out, either or!!!!!

So now I am off to bed. Should finish my novel tonight. Tomorrow I must finish my taxes and then harass the doctors for results, do another chair and clean up the bedrooms. No pressure here. Sometimes I wish there was snow here, just to give me a chance to do inside chores without wanting to be outside.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:06 PM   #73  

Morning all. Oops, just getting to noon, so afternoon all.

Shad - Yes, I noticed we had been three years without our Mellie this past week. I do miss her. I think of her often with all these sappy Hallmark Channel movies that they seem to be airing 24/7 from now until who knows when. ( 2 channels now - one just for movies!) === Woke up yesterday and looked out the window and wished I hadn't - flurries!!! So unfair! At least we can live summer vicariously through you - garden walks and nursery visits. Oh, and if you were here, you'd definitely be up for those inside chores- it was in the 20's (F) here this morning.

Happy - Hope you had a smooth trip and you're enjoying our sudden onset of winter here. But if you're not thrilled, join the club.=== Yes, mom has way too much stuff for her new place and she still has too many boxes to go through. The next time I'm there I will tell her I'm willing to take small boxes of donate items, 1 box at a time, with me whenever I'm at her place to drop off at my little local thrift shop. === Re the hot tub- the first time my friend D say my 3-season room, she said we should put a hot tub in there. Alas, our room is small too and a hot tub would take up a huge chunk of it. And steam up the windows. Reminds me, I think this winter I'll remove all the screens from those windows so we have perfect clear views into the yard.

Annie - How was the family gathering at Hofbrauhaus? Hope you enjoyed seeing the nieces & nephews.

Susie - I'm sorry you had such a sucky week. I hope you get everything sorted out with all this hacking garbage.

Hello to Ceejay. Dee, come on back and let us know what you're up to. I hope all is well.

==
I'm doing alright, having a lazy Sunday so far.

My appointments on Friday went well. The asthma/allergy doc explained the different inhalers I've used and discussed the best choices. I'm sticking with the last one I had, and he gave me another sample and will call in an rx to express scripts. He still advises allergy shots, and I'm still not keen on them.

My annual physical was alright too. No mention of my weight!! She did the gyne stuff and so that's one less appointment I need to make now. They did a blood draw so my hormone levels can be checked to see if "the change" is imminent or already started. I also have to schedule a mammo, and, hopefully one last EKG ( to monitor a heart murmur I've had since childhood).

Went by mom’s after that, and for a couple hours yesterday as well. Many more boxes to go, but I'm taking today off from that, and will likely resume over the long weekend .

We went to see bf's mom after having lunch yesterday - nice to see her since it had been a while.

Today bf & I will go to my sister's and pick up mom's car & St. Francis, etc. Mom's car is a boat and I don't know if it will even fit inside our garage. I've been telling bf he should store the scooter alongside the garage just inside the backyard, and this may finally be the time he actually does it. And it will be extra incentive to get mom's car sold quickly so the scooter can go back in the garage. And one of our own cars! Oh, I need to get my bike out of the garage & down to the basement.

Okay, better get busy with that. Enjoy what left of your weekend Worldlies.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:35 AM   #74  
Annie - Indiana

Happy Monday/night of Thanksgiving Week! SHADDIE, you can be our official turkey taster!

It will be a very short week for me. Working today and tomorrow then off the rest of the week...5 glorious days. My input for TG dinner is homemade noodles and beef, greenbeans and ham, homemade mac n cheese, asian salad, and pies...peanutbutter, pecan, apple, and chocolate. My SIL is make the rest of the stuff. Her brother and wife are now coming so they are bringing the ham that I was going to make. I am getting rather excited to see everyone.

Hofbrauhaus German Restaurant was fabulous. Since I do not care for German food, I had fried cabbage and bacon which was out of this world good. I drank theeeee very best brewed iced tea I have ever had in my life. Had 3 glasses over a 3 hour period and got one glass to go for the 1 1/2 hour drive home. Kids drank brewed beer and water. They ate the German food and loved it as did all the rest of my family. Great times, had been since Mike's funeral since I had seen his kids. It was all good. One of his kids will be at TG the others have plans elsewhere. (Mike has 4 kids). We will see all of them on NYE in KY. We are going over to my nephew's house for NYE celebration. He has a seafood fest. Can't wait for that. C will actually get to go to both, TG and NYE.

Lil man Royce is one sick lil puppy. He came home from his weekend with Chris so sick. Carrying a 102 temp, coughing and even coughed so hard he puked last night. Poor little guy. Breaks my heart.

HAPPY...Safe travels...

SHADDIE...enjoy your sunshine, it is yucky over here.

LAURA...hope momma gets settled.

Gotta get, hello to all. Hugs
Old 11-21-2016, 12:28 PM   #75  
Choose your hard

Hi ladies,

Made it to Chicago just fine. Flight was uneventful, as I had hoped it would be. I am feeling the aches and pains notched up a bit - this Chicago weather is notorious for it. Means I just have to remember to supplement with some aspirin during the day.

Yesterday my niece and nephew and their families came to visit. I haven't seen my niece in almost 5 years - she lived in Houston and just last year moved back to Milwaukee. We had a really nice visit. My great niece is 4 and a bubbly talker - just like me. We had lots of fun playing and chatting. The pizza was great as was the salad. I didn't have room for the hot beef sandwiches - maybe today. My BIL asked if there was anything food wise I was jonesing for. Nope, not really. Just one pizzaria brand - Palermo's which unfortunately closed up shop in my sister's town. We are going to have a nice quiet Thanksgiving - just the way my sister likes it. We will cook the traditional Thanksgiving meal together which will be fun. Right now the house is quiet. My BIL is off this week and is doing his mega workout in the basement. Sis has a bad headache so she is sleeping it off. Mom's reading her book and I am catching up on the computer. When Sis wakes we will go to the grocery store and maybe hit the gym if it's not too late.

Wow - Mel's been gone for 3 years already? It sure doesn't seem that long ago. Like you, from time to time a thought drifts through my head as I'm sure she is making a pass through us and brings a smile to my face of her rants and posts and singing of songs. I especially think of her around now because she was so into the holidays. I hope you are chairing up the celebrations where ever home is now sweet Mellie.

Annie - it's funny - you are like me and my sister - we'd make complete meals each and then share bowls of goodness for later enjoyment and leftovers. I saw your pictures on FB - looks like you had such a nice time at the German Restaurant. Great that you can get together with everyone. Sorry to hear that poor Royce is sick. Little kids must not have much of an immune system - or is it that tonsil thing that makes it worse? I hope he gets to feeling better before everyone comes on Thursday.

Laura - allergy shots might be cheaper than the allergy meds. I know when we were selecting insurance plans for the upcoming year, the biggest point of discussion was those who were on allergy medications - apparently they are quite expensive. My sister said that they are establishing a link between benedryl and alzheimer's Good luck selling Mom's car and getting rid of all her extra stuff. Hope it can be done quickly. It's a pain storing furniture and cars and stuff. So are you going to be spending your holiday time off getting Mom settled in? I think my sister has plans to start her Christmas decorating while I am here. When I get home it will be time to do the same and I hope I am feeling more festive than the last few years. Glad you are taking a day off from all the work for just you to enjoy.

Shad - sorry you are feeling grumpy - hope that clears up quickly. Let ODDU cheer you up with a lick of the face. My - it must be getting really hot out by you to drain all the energy. NOt sure I want all that but maybe send a few warm breezes our way So you are redoing the dining room set? That's quite ambitious - I figure dusting all the crannies is a job in itself. Hope you get it all done and finished quickly.

Sis just woke up and is getting ready to head out so I'm going to sign off.

Hellos to the rest of the chicks. Will check in later. Have a good week.