Old 02-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #301  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls, so excited that your DH is going with you now Tammy- I sure do feel better, no one should go through any surgery alone

My job well it was quite boring last week, no one had time to train me on anything then on Friday afternoon I got to start filing 2 years worth of stuff,
not sure why they didn't give that to me beginning of week instead I sat at my desk trying to find stuff to do to look busy but I know it will get better once I start training and hopefully that will be this week
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:27 AM   #302  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

DH & I had a wonder weekend. It didnt go quite as planed but we still enjoyed it. We went to Chicago wanting to go to the Veterans Museum but DH woke up very dizzy. I could tell he wasnt feeling right, his eyes always show it. After breakfast he laid back down & I woke him at 12:30. We decided just to stay in. We used the huge tub that afternoon. Put some Epson salt in to help draw out whatever toxins he had then vegged on the couch, watched tv, surfed the web (yep everything we couldve done at home) & ordered room service. We enjoyed it. We got to sit next to each other without having the animals squeezing between us or having to worry about BIL needing his 2 beers or if he got too loud or drunk cuz he decided not to eat before drinking. DH even gave me a hand written Valentine Yesterday my daycare boy came over. He had no school & his Bday was also last week so I gave him his BDay presents & spent the day with him. Its so hard to believe he is 6 already, he started in my daycare when he 7 months. The weather has finnaly warmed up. I just hope it stays decent for when my cousins & aunt come the end of this week. Looks like they are call for a wintery mix end of this week but its really too soon to say cuz it always changes. They will be driving from PA. My cousin who wanted to have a launch party for me was talking to my other cousin who also sells the It Works products to see if she could come out too & her mom heard (who is retired now) said she would like to come too & would drive! So my launch party has turned into a mini family reunion! I so excited & hoping the weather will be nice for their drive to & from. They will get a hotel when they get hear cuz I dont have enough space for every one. I need to go look to see if I can find free websites for my cousin she wants me to help creat a site for all 3 of our It Works but cant really pay for 1 quite yet. I can create 1 & help keep it up to date for her. But Ive way just planning on relying on FB site for now till I see how it goes for me.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #303  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

hello! Dawn I hope the weather was ok for your family's drive?

Tammy YAY that your DH will be going with you!! I have such respect that you will be doing this for your health and life and your hotness

Reda sorry that you had some boring time at your new job and am sure it will be more interesting soon

Hey Sunster you are always so supportive and enthusiastic

and Hi Aaron!

I am so down on my appearance and I truly don't know how I look, is that delusional Each day as I eat something when I'm not hungry, or eat because I'm angry, I know I am hurting only myself but I can't seem to stop.

Got through President's **** Week for another year. My boss did come through with some good $ for my extra time; yet he still thinks that he should share in the tip jar. Am I being unrealistic that I don't think an owner should be digging through the meager dollar tips and divide them with me? I tell you my whole reality is skewed on everything lately. Ugh. I need Spring.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #304  
Biker Chick!

Oh my - I see that my word was censored. wow. Okay, It was H - E - 'double hockey sticks" lol
Old 02-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #305  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Holly, I agree!!!! The owner should NOT be in the tip jar!!!! You don't get to skim some off the top for profit-- why should he get tip $ tax free???? That is not your perception being off.... It's his morals. Grrrrrrr

Thank you all for your support!!!! I am on day one of clear liquidsbut I am managing. I am taking my dogs to my sons house tonight and tomorrow we are going to LIttle Rock after work cause our flight leaves at 6am Thursday. I am ready!!!!!!

I have re opened my FB account to update.... But I will try to come here.

Of note the "pre diet" brought almost 10 pound loss.... 2 protein shakes and a salad a day....

As I ramble on.... I am only going to weigh 2 times a month after surgery.... Just so I am not playing the scale game.

Hold on biker friends...... This is gonna be a different ride!!!! Never been out of country.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #306  
Biker Chick!

Oh Tammy it is so soon!! we will be thinking of you all the time! I have only been out of the U.S. into Canada, that doesn't count, lol. How hungry were you with salad and 2 protein shakes, yikes! BUt Yay you! I will look for you on FB and of course here if you can manage.
s
Yeah it is crazy how my boss can NOT give up those meager, soiled, crinkled one dollar bills yet he paid me the equivalent of $25/hour for the extra hours I did, and he felt he had to keep $5 out of $15 in tips. Whatever, I am OUT of there is 7 weeks

Well I have completed 2 days on spare yet healthy eating. As I sit here, evening in front of the TV and with computer on my lap, I want the feeling of being full in the tummy, and usually I would do that with a piece of pb toast, a bowl of cereal, leftovers from dinner, every single night. If I can break that habit, that is fantastic. The other habit is eating something at work in the afternoon out of boredom or out of actual hunger because I'm not given the time to actually eat (and because it tastes sooo good). And third, is working on the big dinner portions; I come through the door when home from work, and my DH has dinner ready which is always delicious, and I change my clothes and dig in and it is so good just to relax from work and enjoy the food and that full feeling in the stomach.

and...this is awful, but somehow I'm also vaguely thinking that if my DH can let himself completely go (and HAS) why shouldn't I?

So I have to accept that this feeling in my stomach is NOT hunger, just because it is not full at the moment. And I have to face and accept that when I eat something sweet and pastry-delicious, I am only hurting myself and delaying my results.

Last edited by VermontMom; 02-25-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #307  
Biker Chick!

?
Old 02-27-2014, 06:43 PM   #308  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

Wowie Exciting! I checked in here thinking Tammy is on her way! Yeah go girl!
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:10 PM   #309  
Biker Chick!

First, Yay Tammy for being on her way! we are thinking of you girl!

second - the ? I posted above, was because someone posted, I think the user's name was 'feedbackers1', she had quoted something I said, yet didn't add anything else..I looked her up and she just joined today but had posted like 32 times in ALL different forums and threads..maybe she was a spammer has had been deleted, because her post above has disappeared. Whatever!

completed Day 4 of sensible, calorie-wise eating!! yay me..now to repeat that about 100 more times
Old 02-28-2014, 08:08 AM   #310  
Yo Yo Me

I reached my first goal (-20) this morning. 5 to go and I have to say this is the scary time. In mid Nov, it was easy and lots came off fast. 3 mos later and I'm losing up to a pound every week. I'm close enuf to goal now that I feel good, really good....and that's dangerous! But the past 3 months has taught me that I can't go back to processed foods or refined sugar. Lots of info on the Ideal Protein page in including maintenance. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" is true true true. I've been trying on my belts w/jeans and I'll be wearing them this summer on Frank....and that is/was the main goal!

I've learned from the IP page that planning ahead is a must. Also, I haave baggie full of veggies ready for each day. Now, THAT'S something I never ever never liked...but now I do! It gets rid of that awful deprived/starving feeling. I'm amazed at how good red peppers are and that bland old celery is good for crunch...who knew??!!! And water?? I think I hear sloshing when I move...

I joined 3FC for the ticker! But I found you all and that has been the best part of this mini journey. I say mini...because my measly weight loss is nothing compared to others with 50, 100 and more. But, a battle is a battle, and I appreciate your support and for writing your journeys for me to read. I'm on the hardest part now...keeping it off. No more yo-yo'ing and that will be a first.

Hey I'm headed to AZ bike week in the first wk of April....anyone else? If I could wave my magic wand...POOF...you would all be there!

Sending good vibes to Tammy...this is the day, I think....so exciting!
Sunset
Old 02-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #311  
Yo Yo Me

And Cupcake darlin'...you GO! Four days means you've done it! They say the first 3 days are the hardest, right?! And isn't it 21 days to incorporate a new skill? So, 17 days to go. And hey, your ticker sez your almost half way there. I'm rootin' for ya, road sistah!!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:28 AM   #312  
Yo Yo Me

geeze...I can't stop posting this morning!

The paper clips (one per pound) has helped! Wise words on kitchen cabinets, the fridge, and truck dash helped, too.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:32 AM   #313  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunster2 View Post
I reached my first goal (-20) this morning. 5 to go and I have to say this is the scary time. In mid Nov, it was easy and lots came off fast. 3 mos later and I'm losing up to a pound every week. I'm close enuf to goal now that I feel good, really good....and that's dangerous! But the past 3 months has taught me that I can't go back to processed foods or refined sugar. Lots of info on the Ideal Protein page in including maintenance. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" is true true true. I've been trying on my belts w/jeans and I'll be wearing them this summer on Frank....and that is/was the main goal!
CONGRATS SUNSTER!!! If we can help you to remember to stay away from processed foods and refined sugar we will! Yay for your hard work and success!! YOu must feel so great!!

thanks for the rootin for me I should have known not to step on the scale this morining, already, I should throw the scale away because I hate it so much.

I know I need to be realistic but shee-it, I haven't had a cookie or pastry or anything bad for days (where before I was having something daily) and have not had after dinner snacks as before..yet I am the same weight. I will keep on though!! It is true that I feel triumphant that I got through those few days, whereas before I couldn't feel like I could do one day.

I just had to eat my breakfast/lunch now, at 9:30 a.m., because I can't get to it for the next 8 hours, grr. I have tried eating RIGHT before arriving at work, at 10:55 a.m., but that's in my car, parked outside my work, and that just sux. Okay I'm done whining..for now

HI to everyone and Tammy we are thinking of you!
Old 03-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #314  
Yo Yo Me

UGH...the scale!! A love hate relationship for sure. So, now I have mine in my cold dark garage and in a hard to reach place. I weigh in the am and reeeely must want to go out there to weigh...buck nekkid, at that! So, I go like once a week or every other. It's the fit of jeans and the mirror that I'm relying on now.

It seems as if the scale controls me....like if I have a gain after being deprived for so long, I just hate it! It kinda hangs with me all day and usually I lose the battle. Weirdness.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #315  
Biker Chick!

oh, the scale controls me too! I am sure thaat even if I knew I was a small and fit size 8, if I saw over 150 on the scale, that would throw me into a dark funk.

well eating at 9:30 am yesterday did not work for me, I was very hungry and empty feeling at 2 pm and only had my cup of yogurt, which did not satisfy or fill me so that sucked. So I have 4 steps (days) ahead, fall back 1 and a half. Ugh I will keep trying.

thinking of Tammy!