Old 11-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #211  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

Ok...I'm stoked over the discovery of my new, and last, diet! So, I've been checking out this entire 3fc site in search of what is working best for the most people. Also looking for the solution that fits my style. I start strong and then cheat and then fall off the wagon, get caught up in the wheels and axle, get depressed and pack on a few more pounds, and then look for another "fix". Usually, at this time of year, I think, "uh oh....here come the holidays. I'll start a new diet in January."

So, I found the Ideal Protein diet. Tammy, I thought I had tried them all, too! I've read everything possible here on the boards and the web. This one is easy for me to do, and here i am on day 3...full and happy. A big plus is the "100% in" aspect of the program. I'm buying in to it since the ones who did had The most success. My head needs to be all in and when I decide to do something, nothing can stop me. Even booze. I'm planning my attack for all the upcoming events and parties. Yep, my plan is to drink water and bring my own food!!! Im telling myself that when the holidaze are over I'll be so close to the end and i won't have to start any thing up. Already, the week ahead has challenges and a party on fri. Then, here comes the mother of all monster food days....thanksgiving. I have my food plan and my head screwed on straight. I'm in this 100%. My biggest challenge is booze and cheese/crackers....party food!

So, u nice peeps are kind enough to read this and thanks so much for being here. I only post on this board since I feel the love. But, yeah, I'm reading IP and 100% ! I'm bound and determined to look good on my bike!
Ok, im off to play w/ this new food chopper thingie...the Tower Slicer!

Sun
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #212  
Yo Yo Me

PS...
1) I'm doing the alternative IP program since the original is too pricey for me.
2) I'm making a paperclip chain next to fridge...one for each pound lost.
3) Got this quote in kitchen, car, bike, wallet...."Nothing tastes as great as thin feels"
4) My Bday is mid Jan...this is my gift to me
Old 11-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Go for it Sunster!!!!' Btw.... What is the alternative IP?
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Holly thats great news about the bonus! $$ at this time of year always comes in handy.

We got moved in & are loving the new house. We still have some boxes to unpack but am waiting till I get the rest of my stuff from the EXs house. Then I can rearrange here a bit more.

DS is moving as well. We gave him all our boxes that we had emptied plus I picked up more boxes from someone else who had just moved. Told DS we will not be helping them move boxes or furniture. There is a reason why we paid people to move us. I did offer to drive the jeep though but moving stuff is a different story.

We have decided that Christmas will be for the grandkids. We will not be buying others gifts since we have helped them out the last few months. I also told DS that whatever we by will stay at our house so we have toys for when the grandson comes over.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls and Aaron

Sunster what is the alternative IP plan? I have checked into the regular IP program and yes very expensive.
I wish I could just wave the fairy wand and be skinny right now but noooo I will have to work at it--- alcohol (beer) is my downfall because we usually go out 3 times a week for something or another which usually includes beer..

Tammy and Dawn glad to hear both of your new homes are great! And that the boys are getting lives on track and happy!

Well went to the gym tonight walked 4 miles will start going in the mornings but need to get my food and portions in check as well

Oh Sunster I use E6000 glue and it holds permanently

Well better get going - I will check back in later

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 11-19-2013 at 10:16 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #216  
Yo Yo Me

Alternative IP is using products not sold with the IP brand, but similar. I've found items at various shops around town + plus they can be purchased online. Here's a link on 3fc:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...phase-1-a.html

woweee...i just weighed and had to stare at the scale.... -5lbs! That's going from 185 to 180 in 3 days. Yeah, I have to adjust my ticker. Well, I know it's water weight...but I likeeee!!! I'm on-board and nothing is going to stop this. Not t even....sigh...beer. This string has helped:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...arting-ip.html

Last edited by sunster2; 11-18-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #217  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks!

Sun, CONGRATS on feeling good on a plan that is working for you!!

Dawn, great decision on paying someone to move you!! lol. Very great you are enjoying your new house. Good, firm decisions to tell son, about Christmas purchases also.

Reda, saw your 4 mile walk posting, WTG!! and that is kewl about son buying the trailer.
OMG at your description of the hotel fun! Hey may I ask you 2 things...which E6000 do you use, the 'industrial' or the 'craft' tip ones? I'm gonna put it on my Amazon wish list and there are lots of choices.

also, can u tell me again about the nail polish treatment stuff you told me about months ago? my nails are really in bad shape from wearing those press-ons for too long.

Tammy, Hi Sigh I have to do 'something' also. Maybe South Beach again?

Haven't ridden in 2 weeks now, nightly temps are mostly in teens and daytime high 30's or low 40's..we might get one or 2 mild days until Christmas but for the most part, the biking is over for the season.

My ticker is NOT correct, I am afraid to weigh. I think I'm around 160 which is not the end of the world i know but even to lose 5 pounds nowadays seems impossible.

I have 2 new co-workers that are TINY, and I feel soooo big next to them. I know I am demented and I am probably my own worse critic but you know how it is. One of them (a little younger than me) is very very nice, but when she was saying that she is 125 and her 'best' weight is 118 you know

BUT I am back to working out 5 times a week, and i do have functional fitness, in that when I spend an hour or two hauling TV's, computer towers, heavy stuff outside and back, I am not sore the next day. And I think my heart is pretty good. So yay for me for that

Last edited by VermontMom; 11-20-2013 at 08:56 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:49 PM   #218  

Hi girls

Holly the nail stuff is great--- boought it at walmart it is called NutraNails Nail Essentials Power Growth Treatment it is .45 fl oz
E6000 is industriial strenght in a grey tube wiith black outlined in red lettering

It sticks good - I did my taillight housing but since changing out rear fender thiught I would sell it but was thinking better c!hances without bling but I can't get it off

Been going to gym but missed tonight as I just got home and no motivation
Old 11-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #219  
Yo Yo Me

ok...minus 6 lbs this week...that doesn"t bother me at all! Took me forever to adjust ticker. I think it was stuck...like me

Good old E6000...works too well sometimes! I"ve decided to completely bling and encrust the mohawk on my helmet. Each winter I put more and more crystals on it.

Hey all...I'm selling a brand new pair of Spyder Empress rain/snow pants (google pic/description) size 14. Ordered a 12 and 14...selling 14, never worn. These are my newest rain gear pants and really really like them. They have a full side zip...very easy to put on over boots when thars a storm a-brewin' and cars are flying by. No luck on ebay. Trying craigslist today. $50 on CL but $25 (+ shipping) for a sistah here on 3FC. Originall $200, I bought on sale $159.99. Such a deal!

Happy Weekend All!
Sun
Old 11-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #220  
Yo Yo Me

omigosh...i was out running errands on Frank and thought about my last post. Sh*t, if somebody here wants them (rain pants), they're yours + free shipping. Sorry my nickle nose stuck out there for a bit
Sheesh
Old 11-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #221  

Hi girls- throwing darts tonight but wanted to stop in and say Hi-
Sunset sound like great pants but I am good to go with my rain suit and all
Well I am up next so gotta go
Old 11-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #222  
Yo Yo Me

Besides the protein, I'm eating 4 cups of veggies and unlimited lettuce daily. Leaves are flying around my kitchen like never b4! There's a gal who took a pic of her freezer and it's full with bags of broccoli! So, I'm full, have more than usual energy,, sleeping better, and waaaaay happier (cuz I'm in control). Pants are getting looser. Alternate IP working!
Sun
Old 11-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #223  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunster2 View Post
Besides the protein, I'm eating 4 cups of veggies and unlimited lettuce daily. Leaves are flying around my kitchen like never b4! There's a gal who took a pic of her freezer and it's full with bags of broccoli! So, I'm full, have more than usual energy,, sleeping better, and waaaaay happier (cuz I'm in control). Pants are getting looser. Alternate IP working!
Sun
AWESOME!!! way to go Sunster!!

very generous offer of the rain gear, too. i am set otherwise I'd go for them also.

Our bikes are in the garage, pretty sure it's to stay Oh well it had to come sometime. Just remembering last year, we did ride on T-giving day.

Hey many thanks to my Candy Crush friends who have been giving me lives and extra moves !

Trying to clean up a portion of our 'dining room' which used to be husband's work center, he just abandons areas and leaves them but I want it to look nice and be useable for Thanksgiving day, I tried to remove some things but got frustrated cause its a 2 person job, can't describe how many cables and wires go from the desk, behind the desk, down to the floor.

got a printer out by myself and that's all DH said that between him, me and son, we can do it Thanksgiving morning because our 2 guests wont' arrive till late afternoon...i want it done NOW but I guess i have to compromise) He was pleased though because I found 2 handguns that he didn't know where they were, lol. The S & W 357 is a heavy little thing!

My young little criminal co-worker has finally stopped snubbing me, for me 'taking her hours'. But yesterday, i discovered she emptied the tip jar and pocketed it. You will laugh, because it was only three one dollar bills..but she took it all anyway. I will be charitable and say, I guess she needs it more than I do for her to buy cigs and pot.

Am making evergreen wreaths with the Fire Dept. auxiliary ladies tonight, we are allowed to bring 'adult beverages' so if I drink enough it won't seem like a chore, lol

have a good day!!

have a good day!
Old 11-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #224  
Biker Chick!

Default Happy Thanksgiving Day to my biker chick friends!

good morning, we had some snow overnight, on top of the sloppy rain, now it's crusty underneath.

I got my courage up and weighed, it's not as bad as I thought, I'm at 157, was sure it was closer to 160, my gosh if I was down 10 that would be pretty kewl, I dont' know why I put 135 as a goal, I haven't been that weight since I was 19 I think
Old 11-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #225  
Yo Yo Me

Happy Thanksgiving Beautiful People!!
Sun