Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #196  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

Lakilaulea, I think you should throw out the cookie dough. No good will come of it. Its better off in the trash. Ive thrown out food before. It felt weird at first because I felt I was wasting it but I realized its better in the trash than on my body.
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

Yes I will be waiting for that up date on Mr. Sexy gym man!

I will have to go to Harris Teeters and try this brand!

Today was a bad day.. Got a oil change and my tires rotated. The service guy called me to the back; to inform me they could not get the nuts off the Rear tire and if it broke; it would cost me 147 bucks. So I said leave it as it is and you don't have to rotate that tire.

Ladies.. Ladies.. Do you know these blankets; told me my car was ready and when I pulled off; I heard loud noise; and the truck was moving funny! I pulled over and I be darn! These mofo did not put my Darn nuts back on the tire! WTF

Are they trying to kill me? Lard.. I was so pissed.. The car shop is open 7am-7pm. However, when I called back at 5:30pm everyone is gone! Really???

I could of hurtd someone or even got killed because of their mistakes ! The tow truck came and he told me the tires is about to come off and if I would have picked up speed I could of died and hurt others on the road! Lard! Then on top of that my phone went dead!

I swear ... I want to sue them!

Been crying all night! My husband is out the country and I did not want anyone to see me crying and my nose running. I had to walk one mile to find a bus stop and had to pay $3.50 to ride all day! wtf .. At the time of riding the bus it was 8:15pm. What the heck i need a all day pass for? Grrrrr... Did I mention its 43f outside! I also had on flip flops ....
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #198  

Default Bad day!

Yes I will be waiting for that up date on Mr. Sexy gym man!

I will have to go to Harris Teeters and try this brand!

Today was a bad day.. Got a oil change and my tires rotated. The service guy called me to the back; to inform me they could not get the nuts off the Rear tire and if it broke; it would cost me 147 bucks. So I said leave it as it is and you don't have to rotate that tire.

Ladies.. Ladies.. Do you know these blankets; told me my car was ready and when I pulled off; I heard loud noise; and the truck was moving funny! I pulled over and I be darn! These mofo did not put my Darn nuts back on the tire! WTF

Are they trying to kill me? Lard.. I was so pissed.. The car shop is open 7am-7pm. However, when I called back at 5:30pm everyone is gone! Really???

I could of hurtd someone or even got killed because of their mistakes ! The tow truck came and he told me the tires is about to come off and if I would have picked up speed I could of died and hurt others on the road! Lard! Then on top of that my phone went dead!

I swear ... I want to sue them!

Been crying all night! My husband is out the country and I did not want anyone to see me crying and my nose running. I had to walk one mile to find a bus stop and had to pay $3.50 to ride all day! wtf .. At the time of riding the bus it was 8:15pm. What the heck i need a all day pass for? Grrrrr... Did I mention its 43f outside! I also had on flip flops ....
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #199  
Just Keep on Running

Wow!!!! I just read what happened to u to my sister and both our jaws are dropped. Fatness you are going to have to sue. Get a statement from the tow guy. Get all the dates and times. All details because this is just wrong . Worse than wrong.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #200  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Fatness I am sooo sorry those mofos did that to you. That's my mom always warned me to check my nuts before I leave a tire place. They have done that to many people trying to get them out of there fast. I'm happy you are okay though.

My exercise has been dismal. I am going to try to start small tomorrow and see how it goes. I did get a good workout yesterday but it wasn't on purpose. I may need to join the gym to get some kind of motivation, but the last time I went to ask about pricing, the guy was rude.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Fatness, the same thing happened to my coworker several years ago... He went to Sears to get new tires and when he pulled out of the parking lot and made a right onto the street his rear tire fell right off!! They didn't put the nuts back on and it ruined his undercarriage. He didn't sue, but he walked back to Sears and complained and they towed his car and paid for it to get fixed and gave him a gift certificate. After her told me that I always checked my car after getting it serviced 'cause it made me paranoid. I think things like what you went through happen way more often than we think. I'd definitely complain to the highest ranking manager you can get a hold of, and if they don't fix it and compensate you, look at small claims court.

Mizzthingaling, I know exactly what you're going through; I've been slacking off on the workout front and have hit another plateau because of it. I did get a good workout in last night, but I haven't been doing it nearly as much I should be. I'll try to be better next week. Oh, and I've joined TWO gyms and stopped going to both LOL I really should go back to at least one....
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #202  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakilaulea View Post
A couple months ago, I was being hounded by kids coming to my door trying to sell me crap like magazine subscriptions and what not. And I remember one night two girls came by and showed me a catalog full of different cookies and brownies and told me they were selling goodies for their school. And you know.... I can't turn down the chance to help a kid out so I ordered some double chocolate cookies. Well, they said they only took cash and didn't have change, so I gave them $15 and they took off. And I was like, Um, aren't you gonna write my order down or give me a receipt or something?? And they just kinda skirted the question. Well, when do I get my cookies?? And they said something like in a couple weeks. And then they left. And I stood in my doorway thinking I just got swindled by two little girls, but I wasn't about to chase after them 'cause they looked like they could take me. So I chalked it up to a $15 loss and totally forgot about it. Last night when I came home, I found a box of the cookie dough waiting at my door. It's a lot, y'all. A lot. And I'm totally gonna bake some this weekend. But I checked the calorie count, and I figure (and this might be fat me convincing myself of this) that they're only 100 calories a cookie, so if I only bake a few at a time and maybe have two a week, I won't hurt my calorie count too bad. Is that a bad idea?? I'd hate to waste this cookie dough, and I'd REALLY hate to give it away....
Something similar happened to me with a neighbor. I think that his mom sent him around the building knocking on people's doors. He came with a catalog and I placed my order and never saw him again. I feel sad for him because his mom seems like a mess. I didn't need the cookies anyway.

Last edited by ChickieBoom; 12-07-2012 at 12:28 PM.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #203  
Golden

We live in an apartment and have had kids come by asking if we wanted them to take the garbage out. When my mother said no, they asked could she just give them a dollar. That can be dangerous to send kids around like that or for them to just go.

Doing good with diet so far. People are trying to tempt me but I will prevail.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hey, y'all! I know I haven't been on here in a while. I was dealing with some family stuff, gained a lot of weight (almost 30 lbs), and am now getting myself back on track (again).

I'm glad to see that this thread is active and you ladies are doing well! And lots of folk in the DMV!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #205  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back, baeka! Yep, there's quite a few of us wandering around this site!!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #206  
Golden

Welcome back Beaka! I'm always in and out. Life and other stuff just gets in the way some time, ha.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:15 AM   #207  

Hello ladies! Thanks for taking the time to read my post and show kindness!

They did fix the problem and paid for the tow truck for me! I don't know if I want to go back there, they really made me lose trust in them. My truck is my bf and I don't want anything to happen to my baby.

Now I think my truck need a new battery! I tell you.. I will not buy another dodge again! I got a battery last yr.. What heck!

Tonight I made it to 191, I always lose more on the weekend! I don't know why. One pound away from my mini goal!

Last edited by Fatness; 12-09-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #208  
Just Keep on Running

Fatness, im glad everything worked out okay. Congrats on the loss.
I didnt eat too well today, i ate too much rice krispie treats. Its 3:30am so ima get to bed now so i can get to the gym at 2 to 3pm. I will check in later. Nite yall!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:28 AM   #209  

sweet dreams Energie ; I am headed to bed now my self!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!

Fatness (I don't like calling you that ) I went back and read what happened. So sorry you went through it, but I'm glad they fixed everything.

Ugh. I was on the go all day yesterday. Had Wendy's for lunch with friends and went to a fight party where I had wings, pizza, chips, dip, and a drink. -__-

Honestly, I didn't eat as much as I used to in the past. I had one plate, but I was still WAY over my calories for the day. I also have a sorority holiday party today. All these parties are getting me in some serious trouble! I missed Zumba this morning since I was tired, but I'm gonna do the 30 day shred now and maybe some Just Dance when I get home. I will be going HARD on the workouts this coming week.

My baby cousin is coming to visit next week and we always kick it. She called and wanted to warn me about her having gained a lot of weight. I feel bad for her, since I totally know the feeling. But she actually reached out and told me she wanted to learn some of my tips while she's here.

I hope you ladies are having a great weekend, and I'm resetting my ticker to my actual current weight of about 216.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote