Old 05-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #46  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy...how funny about the crocks and rollers. Naw, this look has to be created every day. Kind of like an art project. So I am sure to scare him. Anyway, I didn't answer his text as yet. I am not so sure friends is really even an option at this point. Probably better off letting it die down to nothing. I used to have an Indian manager when I worked at RCA/GE/Thomson. Basab Dasgupta...he was a real tool and his marriage was arranged when they were in India. Last I heard, his wife dumped him and she was living in California.

The big shots just came around and asked us to go have drinks after work...um, sorry, I need more notice than that. Plus I have to work at CVS tonight...so nope but thanks for the invite.....didn't really want to go anyway. I am sure it would be free booze and food, but frankly, I don't need either.

Chelle...hope your day has slowed down some and your PT went well.

Laura...body sculpt class...um, put clay all over your body and sculpt it into what you want? lol.

Ceejay...hope you are staying afloat.

Shaddie....did I miss your post today? I am CORN fused.

Ellen...again...how old are all your kidlets? Just curious.

MELLIE....hope you are having a peaceful, calm, eye candy day....wink wink.

Well, just ate an entire bag of popcorn and I am not talking about the 100 calories snack bags...can you say moooo moooooo buckaroo...I think I have gained 5 lbs since sissy has become preggers. Something wrong with this picture as she has lost 6 lbs.

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, May 5. I remember many years back I had gone to Cancun with a GF and it was Cinco de Mayo time, shoo wee what a party that was. Altho it was also gay week there at the resort we stayed at. haha

Anyway...have a wonderful evening/morning all....it is jiggity jiggity all the way home...then hi ho hi ho again to work I go!! Then I am off at CVS till Saturday morning....Bob Seger Sat night, work Sunday.

Love and hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #47  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Yesterday disappear in a puff of smoke I think. I know I was here but I wasn't feeling all that good and my eyes were like roadmaps. Much better today. Life is like that I guess.
Tomorrow I am working from home. I need to catch up with some stuff and being here with the constant Joy? Come over here? what's this? why would we want to have a BOM within a BOM? How do I? etc., I'm falling behind on my work and need to concentrate - hard. So from home it will be tomorrow. This means I don't have to get out of bed early, I can enjoy this beautiful weather we are having at the moment, and I can achieve a couple of miracles as far as documentation goes.

I can't answer the personals right now. I wonder what this man standing behind me wants. Damn I need Mel, my Spanish is limited to Hola! si and No!
with a few other words - mostly food - like Tapas, albondegas, and paella.

I'll definitely have time for personals tomorrow. No half to three quarter hour commute.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #48  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning all,

I'm a sleepy head today. I admit it. I wish I would wake up for a potty run about 2am instead of 45 minutes before I have to get up for good. Crawled back to bed this morning and it seemed like I was just admiring the warm blanket and cool pillow and BAM! the shrill alarm goes off. Beeeeeeeeppppp! I long for the day when I can sleep in I have tried going to bed a bit earlier but it seems like after about 6 hours of sleep, I start to wake up and then just toss and turn for the rest of the time which gets me annoyed because I am still tired!

Our cat Boo has a light scratch on her nose. I think she may have gotten a cuff from Mr. Feral who has been hanging around the house alot lately. Generally he keeps his distance from her - he seems to know this is her house and he has to leave her be but every once in a while she gets fiesty and decides to tell him off and he just gives her a "get outta here, you bother me kid". It's a light scratch - she might even have gotten it climbing through the brush hunting chipmonks which is her favorite outside task.

Nothing much going on here. I think the flood waters are receeding a bit, particularly in the feeder rivers which is good news. My nose is getting stuffy - I'm sure it has to do with molds.

Shad - sounds like you are near to running on empty there. Those long days will do you in. Hope you find the creativity and stamina to get the doco done. My new laptop has a satellite radio connection of sorts. I can pull in 4 stations from Sydney, 2 from Wellington and 1 from Auckland - not much to listen to in the bunch of them Alot of ethnic music. I wonder if our "country music" stations count as ethnic here?

Annie - that's an interesting point - being an "art object" I think I'm more like your comment of body scupt - a lump of clay at this point. I wish it would be so easy to turn that into 34 - 24 - 34

Have a good Cinco De Mayo if you are into that thing. I think I need to pack a lunch today and stay away from the Cinco De Mayo nachos in the cafeteria.

Happy Thursday all!
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #49  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Dear Worldlies...for some reason I was thinking today was Friday...no wonder my automatic deposit check was not in my account this morning...dreadful.

Shaddie...good for you working from home today. I personally would not have the discipline to get things done for "work". I would be too busy wanting to do things around the house or cooking. Yes, co-workers can be annoying..."Do you know why the printer is not printing?" Turn it on you big B**B, is my thought, however I phrase it differently outloud.

Happy...not really into Cinco De Mayo, just the yummy mexican food and margaritas. lol. I would be happy with 36 26 36, instead it is 38 29 39. Oh well, then we die. Put a little Neosporin on Boo's nose...it will help a bit, at least until she licks it off. We used to have to put Neosporin up Tater's nose when he was small to keep it from bleeding. There is a triangle spot up in your nose/sinus that used to get raw and the pediatrician had us do that, miracles..no more nose bleeds. So if Boo licks it off, it won't hurt her.

Hello to all the chicklets out there.

I kinda of need to get busy, also kinda being lazy today....big shots all gone now....until later this afternoon when just one will be back in after his meeting.

Loves and hugs,
Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #50  
Annie - Indiana

Dang...my horoscope today..

It's not difficult to find something about yourself that you want to improve -- bad habits or a less than totally healthy lifestyle may be getting to you right now. Instead of feeling down on yourself, feel the power you hold. Change is within your grasp, and this is a great starting point for curbing or adjusting your behavior. Find a similarly struggling pal to help you sort things out or join you in your quest -- the buddy system can be a powerful tool.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #51  

Morning all.

Shad - There you are. Hope you have a productive work at home day today and can work miracles on the doco. Enjoy some outdoor time too!

Happy - In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we're having American tacos tonight - with the crispy shell and ground beef, etc. Definitely not like the ones the little taqueria has, but certainly tasty. Yeh, if I'm going to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom, I'd much prefer it to be 2 am vs 5 am. Unfortunately, sometimes it's latter - or BOTH! That's what I get for taking some of my meds & vitamins before bed!

Annie - Yeh, I don't like last minute invites either, and I definitely don't like having to schmooze w/ the bigshots after hours. Just not comfortable with that kind of forced socializing. Actually, I had the name wrong - it was a Body Blast class. Now come up w/ something for that, LOL. Speaking of...I don't think I'd go to that class again. It's not caridio, for one. And for a strenght-training class, it was a bit too slow for me. The focus was on heavier weights and less reps. Didn't feel like we did as much in an hour as during my 30 min Body Electric workouts. With my BE workouts, I got accustomed to doing 3-4 minute routines with weights, so I used lighter weights and did more reps. Like those better. LOL re gay week during your Mexican vacay. Thems the breaks.

Michelle - Hope the PT got you stretched out good! I know we all want quality and quantity, but if Mischief can't have both, I know you'll want her to have a good quality of life over longevity with diminished health.

Hellos to Mel, Ceejay & Ellen!!

So I already mentioned my Body Blast class last night. I also rode my bike to and from the facility where it's held. Less than two miles each way. Not a great route - ultra busy street, lots of businesses with driveways to be watchful of, a major intersection to navigate, etc. Rode on the sidewalk (no one walks around here, so no problem), but it tended toward unevenness. So I wouldn't take that route again. I might try a sidestreet route on a Saturday morning, but I think it wouldn't be as direct. But if it's pleasant enough, that could make up for being less direct.

Movie is tonight, but I'm not going. Might sew on buttons tonight. Oh, need to pick up my jacket from the cleaner - they sewed the pocket flaps back on it. Hope they did a good job. I can do a lousy job all on my own.

Oh goody, lunch time!! Dunno what I'll eat, but I'm outta here for an hour.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #52  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon ladies -

Another crazy busy day today! At least I've gotten a lot accomplished! I can take a break for a few minutes now, so I'm checking in. I went to physical therapy yesterday and got a good stretching out, then last night I did an hour of water aerobics, which was fun. Mischief started her medication last night. It will probably take a few days before we see signs of improvement.

Tonight, I'm getting a massage. She'll probably focus mostly on untying the knots in my calves and hamstrings and maybe work a bit on my back.

My DH doesn't like Mexican food so we don't really celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Some of my friends are getting together for a late dinner/drinks after their exercise classes at 8 pm, but since I usually like to be asleep by 9:30, I think I'll pass. I wish they were going out earlier, but I applaud them for being so dedicated and doing their exercise classes.

Tomorrow is work from home day! Yay!!

Happy - Bummer that you had to spend so long in the doc's office for so little time with the doc. Did they find the spot on your lung with the cat scan? In the past with with all my back and lung issues, I've had x-ray after x-ray, a couple MRIs, countless fluroscopes...I'm surprised after all those tests I don't have a neon green/yellow glow! As for Mischief being lucky to have us as "parents". I sometimes ask DH why we get the animals with all the medical issues...he said it's because we will care for them whereas other people who have kids or can't afford the treatments would put them to sleep. Pets are still cheaper than human kids, but now I'm thinking maybe not by much. I hope your stuffy nose clears up. I've used Neosporin on cats and dogs, a little bit definitely helps cuts heal and won't hurt.

Laura - You're smart to have pet insurance. I wish we'd have bought some for Mischief, but since it's a congenital defect, I wonder if the insurance company would claim preexisting condition. Oh well, we don't have insurance for any of our pets. But we do have a CareCredit credit card which offers 6 month no interest financing at the vet. I hope the cleaner does a good job with the pocket flaps. Have fun sewing!

Shad - I hope you enjoy your work from home day. I've found I can get a lot more work done without the distractions.

Annie - If we're sculpting bodies, I would be happy with 38 28 39. I like your horoscope. I'm getting impatient about my back, and my weight loss, etc., so I'm glad you posted it because it's definitely something I needed to hear today.

Mel - Today was Trader Joe's right? I hope you had a great day!

Ellen - How are you and the kids? Is DD2 all recovered from her surgery? How's the motivation level? Mine fluctuates between feeling frustrated and realizing/accepting that the only way I'll be able to feel better and do more is to take the baby steps now since that's all I can do.

I'd better get back to work. I've got a couple things to finish up before I head home.

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I turned in a list for the land lord this morning. Some of the workers came out to inspect. He said they were busy repairing from the tornado a couple of weeks ago.
Gotta listen to the news tonight. They are reporting on the flood plus the Mississippi river will crest here on May the 8th at 48.7 feet. This is similar to the flood that happened in 1937.
Did something different this morning and had my house cleaned. I have one more load of laundry and ironing left to do.
Talked to my bff last night and we found a new route for me to take to Jonesboro. Then I'll go to Paragould from Jonesboro on Saturday. One of the bridges has been opened to one lane, but I'm still leary about going that way.
Also made a doctor's appointment in Jonesboro. He wanted to test my thyroid again.
I'm in an Allegra fog today with a sinus headache.

Hello's to every one. It's almost Friday.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #54  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD AFTERNOON CHICKLETTES.
SUN IS BEGINNING TO SET IN THE WEST AND SHADDIE WILL BE UP AND ABOUT ALREADY.
WENT TO TRADER JOE'S AND BOUGHT THE STORE OUT.
GOING TO GIVE SOME IDEAS AND RECIPES FROM DR. OZ A TRY THIS MONTH AND SEE WHAT
HAPPENS. POOR WILLY HAD TO CARRY IT ALL. EVERYTHING IS PUT AWAY AND I MADE A
DELIVERY TO JEN'S.
THEN I WORKED TILL ALMOST 4. TOMORROW IS ANOTHER WORK DAY. I'M BUSY EARNING
THE QUARTERLY CHECK FOR JUNE. WHERE DID THE LAST 3 MONTHS GO??? WOW!
TIRED AND I NEED TO EXERCISE A BIT. I PROMISED MYSELF THIS YEAR THAT I WON'T PUT
EXERCISE OFF JUST BECAUSE I'M TIRED. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND A GOOD DAY TOMORROW.
SEE YA AFTER THE OFFICE CLOSES
ps: forgive the typos. eyes are gritty.

HAPPY....SO GLAD YOU GOT A NEW TOY THIS YEAR TOO! WE CAN SPEED THRU THE WEBSITES AND SEE WHO WINS!! ENJOY THE NEW LAPTOP AND GOOD LUCK WITH IT!! DON'T CRASH IT LIKE I DID TO THIS ONE!! HOPE THE SCAN SHOWS NOTHING. AS FOR THE WORLD...PRICES OF FRUIT IS SKYROCKETING. ORGANIC PEARS WERE 79 CENTS EACH!!!! I LEFT THEM AT THE STORE!!! BERRIES HAVE RISEN LIKE MAD TOO. GEEZ....GONNA BE AN EXPENSIVE SUMMER TO STAY HEALTHY!
ARE YOU TAKING MR FERAL TO THE NEW HOME???

CEEJAY.....IS THIS ONE OF YOUR LONG WEEKENDS?? HOPE THE SUN IS SHINING IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS. HOW IS THE HEAD FEELING? HOPE YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER BEFORE YOU GO AWAY THIS WEEKEND. SAFE TRAVELS AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

MICHELLE....GLAD THE DOGGIE HAS A PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND HOPE THE MEDS WORK GREAT. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!! poor poochie. SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS TO HIM. DOES THE DMIL READ HARLEQUIN ROMANCES. I FORGET IF I ACTUALLY ASKED THAT QUESTION?! AND DO THEY HAVE TO BE PAPERBACKS??

ANNIE...GREAT HOROSCOPE!! YOU DID THE RIGHT THING FOR SURE THIS MONTH WITH THE TEXT!! HOPE THE FREEDOME AND INDEPENDENCE FEELS GOOD TO YOU!
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....I AGREE ABOUT DROPPING THE IDEA OF A FRIENDSHIP....BUT THEN WE USUALLY THINBK ALIKE WITH STUFF LIKE THIS. EITHER IT'S RIGHT OR WRONG! NO GREY AREAS!!

LAURA....HOPE THE CLASSES OF SCULPTING THE BOD & THE BLAST WERE GOOD. ALSO HOPE YOU FIND A GOOD SOFTWARE APP THAT HAS ALL THE NECESSARY INFO!!! WTH!!! GOOD LUCK!!

SHAD ......I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO CURSE IN SPANISH. FRIENDS HAVE TAUGHT ME AT LEAST THAT MUCH. I TELL ONE OF THE MAINT. MEN EVERY DAY NOT TO FOOK WITH ME IN SPANISH AND HE GOES WILD WITH LAUGHTER HOPE THE TIME AT HOME WAS NOT ONLY PRODUCTIVE BUT JOY-FUL!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #55  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Grrr,
I have my laptop from work at home, I have put it onto my wireless network and got the internet okay, but I can only get to the business c drive and not any of the network drives and I can't access SAP - waste of a day. I think I will just sit in the sun and read - or maybe I will go and do the shopping. Anything that might stop me from throwing the laptop into the neighbours pond.
Just got a message from the idiot help desk (sorry no-help desk) and they asked me to bring the laptop to the service desk so they could see the problem - if I go there says I, there will be no problem. I don't have a problem in the office! I have a problem at HOME - 35 kilometres away from the office - get it????? God give me strength.

Right, I've decided. If I stay here I will eat. If I stay here I will cause damage to the company property. I will go out and shop for groceries, fruit and vegetables and then come home and cook.

I'll be back
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 PM   #56  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Ah Shad - it was one of those horrid days at the office - even if the office was home. I share your sadness and frustration.

Apparently the wall was up on FB too - I saw your hi, responded back a few times but got nothing so I figured we were invisible to each other.

I am off to bed. It's nice and cool out - open the window extra wide- a few good deep breaths of fresh air and I am out.

Good night all.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #57  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MORNING CHICKS.
JUST A FAST HELLO AND THEN I AM GONE. I THINK I CAN GET ENOUGH DONE FAST AND GET OUT OF THE OFFICE SUPER EARLY. I BEGAN SOME STUFF LAST NIGHT AND PRINTIED IT OUT UP HERE. INSPECTION DATES AND SUCH HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO SCHEDULING ERRORS. SO ALL NEW SIGNS & NOTICES HAVE TO GO UP & OUT.
NOTHING NEW SINCE LAST NIGHT...
HAVE A SUPER FRIDAY!!

SHAD...SO SORRY THE DAY WENT KAPUT ON THE COMPUTER AND THE DISTANCE!! HAD A LAUGH AT THEM NOT UNDERSTANDING THE MILEAGE VS "FIXING" THE PROBLEM HOPE THE BOOK AND FRESH AIR MADE YOUR DAY A BIT BRIGHTER SENDING MY LIL SIS SOME CHEERY THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

HELLO MISS HAPPY HOPE YOUR NEW PC IS DOING FINE!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #58  

Had a blast at yesterday's cinco de mayo. it was my last indulgence anyway. Going to be good starting today.

Last edited by Soon2beSEXY; 04-16-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Soon2beSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #59  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning...Happy Friday/Saturday.......

Of all the sweetness, my Samantha came over last night and brought my mother's day gift as I will be working at CVS the entire day. The most beautiful candle holders and candles from Yankee Candle. The scent is Pink Sands...the accessories are floral crackle. So gorgeous. The most adoring emotional card also. Yes, we bawled. duh. Both the candles and holders are new items. Go on line to see the pretties. yankeecandle.com

Got the grass cut last night figured I had better do it then as there is not supposed to be any dry days from this point forward through all next week. I did see on the news this morning that in Memphis TN the river is about to crest the middle of next week...Yikes Happy!

Laura...Body Blast Class...only thing I could think of was BLASTING your BODY with dynomite! lol. We have a cleaners that comes to our building twice a week. I sent my tweed blazer with him to fix the ripped out side seam and clean it....it cost me around 10 bucks, which I thought was pretty decent.

Chellzer...I am jealous of the massage you are getting. I want/need one really bad... I have slept with stinky stuff on my neck and on the heating pad the past two nights. It is feeling better but not perfect. Hugs to Mischief from Hella B..if she were the hugging kind of dog..NOT. lol

Ceejay...allegra fog...I am in a Claritan fog. We would be a great team this time of year. Please be extra careful in your travels this weekend. DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT DRIVING THROUGH FLOOD WATERS...I know you are smarter than that but just had to put my mother hen in there.

Shaddie...I had the same problem when I work from home. It had something to do with permissions and bs...Hold I.T.s hand and walk them through what you need done...some times they are not so smart. Sorry you lost some work time, but on the bright side you gained some Shaddie time.

MELLIE...the only spanish curse word I know is Chi chi's, which means t*tt*es..b**bs....and the only reason I know that is because of the restaurant that used to be in Indy. lol. You should be set on all the TJs foods you got. Healthy eating, that is what I like to hear. Yeah, I am over the whole Alan thing now. Didn't take me long.

Happy...hope your sleep was a good one and you had sweet dreams about Mellie's eye candy..lol

Ellen..wake up, come in please....hello. lol

Do we know Soon2beSexy? I do not remember, but anyway hello....

Don't know with all the working and Bob Seger concert that I will be back over the weekend, if not HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL whether it be to kidlets and/or critters....

Much love and many hugs...
Old 05-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #60  

Morning all.

Ceejay - Are your sinuses any better? These darn allergies - my eyes have been suffering, especially yesterday when it was so windy. Hope the new route to Jonesboro/Paragould works out for you. Safe travels!

Shad - Sorry you didn't have the productive workday you wanted at home. I understand that frustration. Hope you made the best of it and the laptop didn't end up in the pond!

Happy - Yeh, it's finally mild enough here at night to have the windows open a bit for fresh air. Ahhh.

Mel - Hope you get the work done quick and have the rest of the day to yourself out of the office. If the soreness in my muscles is any indicator, the body blast class certainly did its job! So did you get your pedaling done?? Riding my bike all week has left me w/ a sore arse!! I've checked a couple references on one of the software packages and they were glowing...we'll see how they are for the other one we like.

Michelle - How was the massage? Right now that sounds really good! Re the pet insurance - I think it's like human insurance - some of the plans offered cover pre-existing conditions, but only after having had the policy for a year. I like the idea of the carecard and being able to stretch out the payments w/o interest.

Hellos to Ellen & Annie!

I picked up my jacket and the cleaners did a nice job sewing the pocket flaps back on. Sounds like next week it'll be warm enough to wear the jacket to work. I sewed a grand total of one button last night - the one on the raincoat sleeve, and only because I was tired of it flapping around due to the missing buckle. So one sleeve has the buckle and the other has the button, and lazy me is tempted to just leave it that way. How likely is it someone will notice that, LOL??

Went to bed slightly early with my book and conked out right away. Woke up just after midnight and had to get up and brush my teeth.

Nothing planned for me tonight. Bf might go w/ his mother tonight to pick up a little bistro table/chair set - now that she's on the first floor, she has a small courtyard area (as opposed to a tiny balcony). We might buy her some hanging flower planters for her outdoor space for Mother's Day. She said she might try one of those upside down tomato thingies, but she's always had issues with destructive squirrels around her building, plus her courtyard is on the north side of her building - she might not get enough sun for tomatoes.

Tomorrow I'll do an exercise class in the morning, then I'm not sure what else. It might be rainy early, so no gardening plans. Plenty to do indoors, that's for sure. Sunday will be dinner at our place w/ bf's mom for Mother's Day.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote