Old 12-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #91  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello

Lots of hugs to all

I feel so drained/tired...so glad I don't have little ones, forgot how much of a pain they can be. Had both Lily and Cambrie today. One (and it doesn't matter which one) is fine but two of them together, ugh...lotta work! But I love them so what are ya gonna do? I am blessed to have them and even more blessed when the go home in the evening. Thinking this holiday crap is more draining than the kids. Just hard running errands with the two but we survived, always do! Daughter always ask me how I did it...guess it's different when they are yours and you have to, I just don't remember it being like this. Anywho...glad this is a short week and I will have a 5 day break after our Christmas (Eve). Of course then I will miss her being gones, lol.

Pretty much given up on the walking and eating right. I have given in, thrown in the towel and just eating whatever. I don't think I am doing so bad portion wise, just not really caring and eating whatever. I know it's not good but it is what it is so...that's about all I have, going to go take a quick nap!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #92  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

I don't know if I am coming down with something or the past three days of having to get up early have taken a toll on me.....but I think I slept or catnapped most of the day today! I hope I am not getting sick!

I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!!! It is my 10 year reunion and I can't wait!!! It will be another night out without the kids, and we will be doing something afterwards with my classmates. I think the agenda right now is a pub crawl or something like it. Our friend is supposed to come over and do my hair and make up for me. I think I am just going to wear my hair down and leave it curly.

the kids are good.....no more sickies and very minimal coughing which is nice!

Jules~ I know that they remain sick well after the contagious stage is over with......Tommy's uncle was just being dumb and ignorant like usual.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:40 PM   #93  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Won't know until Monday if mom's surgery for Thursday is on or off. She got a super shot of antibiotics and anti-nausea medicine today. Feeling a little better tonight at least.
I have tons to do tomorrow and have decided if it gets done okay...if not Okay....I am not gonna stress.

Hope everyone is doing alright and those who are feeling sick get better soon.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #94  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Thanks to Katy and Jules for your cards! Got them today! Also thanks to Susan, Francie and Cristina, in case you didn't get my message on FB!

DH and I went out for a bite to eat and when we came back I slipped and fell in the driveway! Luckily it was an unexpected fall so I didn't do that whole "Catching myself before I fall dance" I just fell flat on my behind, or I think I would have done worse. Now my back and leg hurts. I took my shower, now I'm gonna take a couple pain pills and watch some tv in bed!! G'night All!!

Merry Christmas!!

Oh and PS DH got a Job offer for Green Bay Wisconsin! She said at first he could travel, go there M-Thu and come back on Fri to see if he liked it enough for us to move. Not sure about it, but its an option.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 12-22-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:02 AM   #95  

just thought I would pop back in really quickly!

I am back on a streak........I got two nights of 15 minute workouts done so far this week! I am sure I will be getting PLENTY of exercise tonight at my reunion and at the after party shindigs.

Sue~ I am happy to hear that your mom is doing well, and I hope that her surgery is going to be a go!

Jules~ I got your card yesterday.....or I should say I got Kathy's card in my envelope. But thanks for the card.

Sassy~ That is great news about the job offer! Are you going to wait and see what the HR department says on the 4th?
Old 12-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #96  
One day at a time

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Eve

I guess I will say thank you here also...THANK YOU Mindee, Katy, Francie, and Susan for the Christmas cards (picture) and Sassy for your cute little ecard!

SASSY...hoping you are alright and not hurting too bad from the fall, ouch.

SUE...geez, hope that you guys get an answer for sure Monday and your mom feels better.

MINDEE...good job on the workouts, send some of that energy my way! Have fun at your reunion tonight!

Not a whole lot happening today. Decided to go to Walmart this morning and do my grocery shopping, (what little I had to do) instead of waiting until tonight. Supposed to get some icky weather. Anyway...what a freaking mess!!! Glad I left Cambrie and Lily with daughter to watch. I don't normally do any shopping this close to Christmas but if I do I go at 6 or 7 in the morning. But with both girls I did not want to do that. They are both so sleepy with having to get up so early so I just come home and we nap for a hour or so. I meet Josh at a convenience store in the mornings which is 5 minutes away, if that. It's on the corner where he goes to work so...and then he picks Lily up in the evening so not bad, a good compromise I guess. Anyway...so did the walmart thing and then ran to the local grocery store here to get the few items left...like their milk better and I am done! Hubby put in our order at Famous Daves for tomorrows dinner and we are set! Well, I have some desserts to fix which I will do in the morning. But I am free for 5 days! Free at last, lol.

Hoping to get back on track with the walking next week...going to be another short week and not sure if I will have to watch Lily or both girls again. Hoping not so I can walk the whole week...but if so I will make do. Anyway...just dropping by to say HI
Old 12-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #97  
ugggg.....

Cristina--I am scared...going grocery shopping tommorrow...YIKES!! I know I am totally crazy but I am way too tired to go tonight.

Mindee--lol I wonder if Kathy got your card..I put little personal notes in all of yours.

Sassy-- I fell on my butt quite a few times shoveling the driveway last year!! Did you get the right card??? yay for hubby!!

Sue--your poor Mom...hope she's well enough for the surgery

They are doing a major move at work...I am so sore with moving stuff...as I said on facebook the cancer is now going to claim my dog...hubby didn't want her put down...wants her to die at home...I sort of wish we had it done...I don't want to watch her suffer. I am as ready for Saturday as I can be...really just not into it.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #98  
I can dream, can't I?

We had a very good day today. Met DGD for an early lunch (altho some ate a late breakfast) since she has to work 7 to 7 the next three days and can't be here for food and fun. She is doing well since her appendectomy. And with her appendix gone the sickness she thought was morning sickness is gone too. She is happy.

Came home and was treated to a visit from Mason and his mama. They also can not be here for Christmas...so we gave them their gifts and had a great time playing with MJ.

I spent the remainder of the day cooking and preparing for tomorrow. We will have a meal at 1 p.m. with DD and her family and DSS who is having his first Christmas at home since 1997. I only have to make the cheese plate tomorrow as I got everything else ready to either put in the oven or crock pot in the morning. My way of having a relaxing day.

Mom did much better today and was even able to enjoy Mason's visit. He loves to run in to her room and grab for her remote as he is so fast she can't stop him. LOL... We finally had to just lock him out, he was so tenacious. He is so good natured.

Hope you all have a wonderful time tomorrow and Sat. whatever you do. Looks like we might get a big storm and not be able to go to family on Sat. I will have plenty of leftovers..so no worry.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #99  
I can dream, can't I?

tent.JPGMasonpuppy.jpgMJpresent.jpg

Sweet baby boy Mason
Old 12-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #100  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Merry Christmas My Dears!!!!

Just wanna wish all of my Sweet and Wonderful B2K Friends here........A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

(Reminded me of Us)

Love You All!!

and here is a little "Sassy" Christmas Wishes:

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #101  
ugggg.....

Merry Christmas to all of you!!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #102  
One day at a time

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Just dropping by for a quick HI for now...will be back later to do indies. Need to stuff the kids stockings, jump in the shower, make some cupcakes (for daughter) and some potato salad...last minute thought since I think it goes with BBQ, lol.

Later gators...enjoy your day!
Old 12-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #103  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

We had a blast last night at my reunion!!!!!! I have my pictures up from last night....I am waiting for the rest of the ones that my friend took and I will post those as well.

we are about to get some pizza for dinner.....get the kids to bed....and then Santa has to do A TON of wrapping tonight.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #104  
One day at a time

Hello all...

I am soooo glad Christmas is OVER! Now to take down the lights and tree and it really will be. We all had a nice time today/tonight...thinking, or hoping everyone went home happy. Thinking I may not cook ever again, lol! Still had work to do but not nearly as much had I cooked a turkey and ham dinner...all is good.

JULES...I made the split decision to put our Ernie dog down on the spot. Really didn't think or rather expect to but I knew in my heart that the cancer was back. He was in pain and not eating so it was bad. I couldn't stand to see him suffer anymore and it KILLED me to do it. I miss that dog How was your trip to the grocery store? You are a brave woman!

MINDEE...I will have to check out your pics. Glad you had a nice time at the reunion!

SUE...such the cutie Mason is!

SASSY...thanks for the eye candy!

I am going to try and stay up really late so that I can sleep in tomorrow! I woke up at 5 a.m. and then at 6'ish...what the heck! I finally get to sleep in and I wake up early?! Got up for a while and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. Can't wait to get back to walking Monday! Anyway...hoping everyone has a great day tomorrow and Santa brings you what you want!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and to ALL a GOOD-NIGHT!

Old 12-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #105  
ugggg.....

Cristinas--Cinnamin is actually perking up and eating. May be the pain meds and hubby's herbal doctoring. AS long as she is doing well it's ok, but when she starts sufferring I am taking her back. Wow the grocery store and last minute shopping was insane...Walmart was completely out of eggs and brown sugar and pie filling except pumpkin and sugar free stuff..luckily I got my cherry pie filling at Martin's. I got clear home and was doing a check off to make sure I had everything and realized I didn't have the bag of milk or the bag with the cool whip, cream cheese and butter so had to drive 15 minutes back to get it...uggg I never forget things...

Mindee--the reunion sounds fun...hope you got all the wrapping done

well, we had grandboy withdrawal so we stopped first at Ashton's and then to Dominic's. My kids need to get out of the jealous competetive mindset they are in or I am going to knock their heads together!! It's ridiculus. It's was nice at both places except when they started talking about their sibling or the siblings so...geesshhh!!

going back to bed...gotta a call from Bob that he's sick and not coming...not eating until around 1 so I have plenty of time since I am not cooking turkey.