Old 08-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #181  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyana View Post

Annie - Tomorrow is Move Your Boobs Day?
Yippeeeeee! I've been waiting for this day!!!!! I'm going to lean over and twirl mine
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #182  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Annie, darlin', I know what you meant about move on, and calling yourself a boob...I was just making a joke and trying to get you to smile a little...glad it worked! We should all make it a move your boobs day and see how the world (or at least our little corners of it) react!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #183  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - Do yours twirl in the same direction? I've never been quite talented enough to get the girls to go in opposite directions!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #184  
Creating a Healthier Me

BTW, Annie, I LOVE Pica de Gallo! The chunkier the better! Much better than plain ol' smooth salsa.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #185  
Choose your hard

Michelle, I just leaned over and tried - I hope my pod mates were focused on their computer screens Hard to tell but I think they were each going in a different direction - they hang farther than my eyes can see. The nips scraped my shoe tops. Good thing I have suede on today.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #186  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hey Laura - Yuck about the Hoarders show. I don't hoard food...but I do have a bit of clutter around....I hate throwing things away. One of these days I'll go through my house with a shovel and throw the lot out. Sorry about your TV, but congrats on getting another one. I LOVE Craigslist. In fact, we bought our practically brand new sofa and loveseat off of Craigslist Chicago. Thanks for the kind words of support and encouragement! I'm not giving up this time. I've done that before only to gain back all that I've lost and then some. This time I'm in it for the long haul. Congrats on your BF winning the ticket fight! And it sounds like you're having a wonderful day to start your vacay! I hope the rest of it is just as lovely. As for turkey bacon...I've never tried any...but I have recently tried turkey pepperoni. You can have 17 slices for 2 WW points! Yummm!!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #187  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - OMG I almost fell out of my chair laughing! I think my co-workers are wondering what the heck is so dang funny! I'm glad you're wearing suede shoes so the nips at least rubbed against something smooth! BTW, per Annie's earlier email...you're a day early...today is WHY ME DAY (or is it WHY MEN DAY ? ) TOMORROW IS MOVE YOUR BOOBS DAY. But you're getting in good practice...maybe next time try the twirling in front of DH and he can confirm whether or not they go in the same direction!

Last edited by diyana; 08-19-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM   #188  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Laura...sounds like a very relaxing vacation. Enjoy your time off. It will go fast.

Happy...OMG..will you need bandaides for your nips? Holy cow! Yet another smile on my face.

Chelle...I am not going to even try the twirling thing, would probably smack myself in the face with the dangly, stretchy things and knock myself out.

A bit of good news, however not completely out of the clearing. Boss lady told her boss she will be in it for the long run and as long as she has a job, I have a job. Which is really no different only that she sounds more like she might stay rather than go. IDK, I am so confused at this point.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #189  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - I'm glad that your boss has decided to stay put for now! That's gotta be a bit of a relief for you. You don't have to try the twirling...just move the girls however you want (move the boobs day is tomorrow, remember). And if you need help movin' 'em, maybe T would like to help.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #190  
Choose your hard

yikes Annie, I don't know what to make of boss' comment either - just glad to hear that you are safe for the moment.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #191  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Annie - I hope that means good things for you and the job. If you don't mind, I won't try the twirling of the boobs for boobs day. It becomes uncomfortable when you lose your balance and tip forward and then tread on one or the other or both trying to regain the equilibrium.
Also I hope the DD comes through this next bout with flying colours. I'll give her courage and determination in spades. I would have said take it away, cut it off, do away with it etc., long before now.

Michelle - glad to hear you are on the improve and are heeding the dire warnings about relapses and not overdoing things. You've had a bit of a rough trot recently with flu, backs, asthma etc.

Happy - brushing the nipples against the blue suede shoes????? Now there could be an interesting sensation. Had to laugh about your Mums phone blues. I will be in the same boat next week since the provider has decided I am loyalty personified and upped my free calls and given me a new phone. There isn't much wrong with the old one and I quite like it even if I can't easily find all the gizmo's I used to be able to find.

Laura and Ceejay - enjoy your respective breaks. You've both really earned them so don't waste the time.

Mel - turn out the lights, open the curtains and enjoy the light and sound show. Awesome. Maintenance running smoothly?! WTF???! Watch out. Usually goes to **** in a handcart if I say something like that.

I'm off to fix my recent spate of boo boos. I went to pull my debit card out of the wallet yesterday to pay for the petrol and car wash and it wasn't there. Rung the bank to find out if it had been used - it hasn't and here are the last places you used it. Rung the electical shop and lo and behold the lovely man there has it all safe and sound in his till. I apparently dropped it on the floor of the shop and he picked it up and chased after me, but I was gone. Lucky me. I found someone honest!
Then I went to pick up the tiles for the trim on loo walls. Got them home, measured them out, worked out where I had to cut etc., and then DS2 pointed out they are floor tiles and not wall tiles and they will stand out on the wall compared to the other tiles. So back to the tile shop this morning to try to exchange them. Pity, because I just loved them and it took me ages to find them.

I have a list to beat all to-do lists today so I had better get on and do some things. I have a couple of scientific experiments going on in the fridge too. Aaaarrrgh.

And for those suffering from friction from the suede, flu's, worry, vacation days, and maintenance well being, here is a new rose out this morning. This is Radio Times and is just lovely and smells too good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radio Times 1email.JPG (73.7 KB, 4 views)
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

You ladies make me laugh,a twirling boob day.

Happy
I don't think I could have tried that in front of the all seeing eye, camera. I was doing neck rolls one afternoon and felt some one watching me. My boss had brought over a new employee to view the plant. The boss didn't say any thing. He may have thought I was sleeping. I was doing a back wash precedure at the time, too. Lord I hope he wasn't thinking I was having seizures!

Michelle
Don't you give up girlfriend. I'm starting again this week end on my weight loss journey. I've been watching Oprah and Dr Oz has made some very good remarks on weight and one of them hit home to me. Fat around your back and stomach can sqeeze the internal organs causing all sorts of ailments. This may be where my blood pressure problem lies. I want this spare tire deflated.

Annie
I am glad that things are looking more in your favor at work. Prayers and hugs are being sent on behalf of you dd. She's too young to be dealing with this ordeal.

Shad
To bad the tiles were for the floor. But great news that the card was found. The ordeal with the bank card would have driven me nuts.

Hello to Mel, Patty and Laura. I didn't go back and read all the posts so I'll catch up tomorrow.

My RediSetGo appliance was here when I got home and after all the rain yesterday the card board box was soaked. I'm ready to try this thing and see if it meets it's reputation on QVC. If not it's going back.

When I was coming home tonight and was ready to turn on my street I saw the girls making their way down the street. I was not ready for them yet. Tomorrow I will be. I decided to go to the interstate in search of food. I bought a fried pork chop and okra. It was a little spicy--to much blach pepper. I'm really hungry for some fresh corn on the cob, green beans etc. I want my healthy eating habits to return.
Here's my plan for the girls tomorrow. If they need gas money it will not be given to them and I will tell them that a friend is going to mow from now on, plus weed eat and trim the bushes. If they do have the gas and want to mow, tomorrow will be their last day and I will tell them that I have myself on a schedule of going to be early.They can come if I'm home on the week end at least once. Last night I was in the bed by 8.30 p.m. I didn't get to exercise because I watched a show on VTN. I've been riding the bike for 15 minutes/4.3 miles/200 burned calories each night. Now to get my eating under control. I've had Slim Fast a couple of nights after work and I don't feel as bloated. I really need to be careful of the sugar intake and carb intake. I've learned that to much sugar can give me colitis and to many carbs can make me bloated.
Some of the girls in the blogs have been using photo's of what they eat. I'm thinking very seriously about doing this. Visual aids may help me see just exactly what I'm putting in my mouth.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #193  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MICHELLE~ GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND DH ARE ON THE MEND. GOOD FOR YOU NOT RUSHING ANYTHING. WE NEED YOU HERE TO KICK OUR BUTTS WHEN WE DON'T KEEP UP WITH YOU......SO TAKE YOUR TIME GOING BACK TO THE GYM

HAPPY~ YUM! GRILLED BRATS. I SAY THAT BUT HAVE NEVER HAD THEM GLAD YOU GOT HOME BEFORE THE STORM. HOW ARE YOUR EYES DOING? I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO ASK FOR WEEKS NOW.

ANNIE~ GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD FOOD AND A GOOD DYE JOB CAN BRIGHTEN UP ANYONES SPIRITS. KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED. HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR DS NEXT WEEK. WHERE IS THE TIME GOING HUH? AND AS FOR THE MOVE YOUR BOOBS DAY....MINE MOVE EVERY DAY!! ;rofl: THEY DO THE SHAKE, RATTLE AND RILL! EVEN WITHOUT A "T"!!!!

LAURA~ GUESS THAT TV SHOWED YOU THAT YOU BETTER DO IT RIGHT AWAY! OMG!! WHAT A WAY TO GO...KICKING AND SCREAMING HAVE A GREAT VACATION. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND NOT ON THE COMPUTER!! IF BACVON ISN'T USED ALL THE TIME THEN CANADIAN WOULD BE FINE I AGREE. I HAVEN'T FOUND ONE TURKEY BACON I CAN TOLERATE. THE TASTE IS AWFUL! HAVE SOME FUN TODAY!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #194  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

PART 2.....DIDN'T SEE ANOTHER WHOLE PAGE HERE

SHAD~ HOPE THE TO DO LIST WENT WELL. THANK GOD THE MAN FINDING THE CARD WAS HONEST AND KEPT IT SAFE. I LIVE IN FEAR OF LOSING MINE HERE IN THE CITY. IT WOULD BE CLEANED OUT BEFORE I GOT HOME THE RADIO ROSE IS OF COURSE GORGEOUS AND YOU THINK YOU CAN SMELL IT BY JUST LOOKING AT THE PICTURE. SO BEAUTIFUL. TOO BAD ABOUT THE TILE...GOOD THING THE DS SAW IT BEFORE YOU BEGAN GLUING IT ONTO THE WALL HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE. HAPPY SHOPPING!!

JEANETTE~ GOOD PLAN WITH THE GIRLS. I WOULD HAVE JUST ENDED IT AND GOTTEN IT OVER WITH RIGHT NOW. HOPE THE READY. SET, GO WORKS OUT FOR YOU. I REALLY NEED TO GO AND LOOK AT IT. DON'T YOU HATE WHEN THE UPS MAN LEAVES STUFF OUT IN THE RAIN THEY REALLY SHOULD KNOW BETTER. GOOD LUCK WITH THE FOOD DECISIONS.

ANNIE~ I AM GLAD THE BOSS CAME TO HER SENSES. MAYBE SHE REALIZED JUST HOW MUCH SHE WAS LOSING AFTER RETHINKING HER IDEA!! SOME PEOPLE SAY STUFF JUST TO FEEL RIGHTEOUS AND SHOW OFF AND THEN REGRET THE STATEMENT!! EITHER WAY....KEEPING MY BODY PARTS CROSSED!!!

THE YOUNG KIDS ARE BACK IN FLORIDA. JEN LOOKS A BIT RELIEVED AND A TAD WASHED OUT. BEEN A LONG SUMMER....OVER 2 1/2 MONTHS FOR HER. THEY BOTH CAME BACK FROM THE AIRPORT AND WENT TO BED WITH TAKE-OUT FOOD. MAYBE THEY WILL SHOW THEIR HEADS TODAY YESTERDAY WAS A BAD DAY IN THE BLDG. PEOPLE ARE SICK WITH A SUMMER "FLU"...THEY HAVE THE TROTS. A GAL IN THE OFFICE FELL AND BROKE/SPRAINED HER ANKLE. WE'RE STILL WAITING TO HEAR. I ENDED UP IN THE LOO TOO. THE GRANDSON TRIED TO FLY TO MY DESK AND HIT IT HEAD ON I THINK...CUTTING HIS EYELID. POOR SOD SAT THERE TILL I GOT OFF THE LOO!! I TOLD JEN NOT TO COME IN CAUSE THERE WAS A BAD SPELL AND SMELL LINGERING IN MY APARTMENT!!! TODAY THE BIRD AND I ARE FINE. GOING DOWN TO CHECK ON STUFF AND COMING BACK. LOTS OF THUNDER THESE DAYS AND RAIN ON AND OFF. VERY WEIRD SUMMER.
HAPPY THURSDAY/FRIDAY :moped
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #195  
Choose your hard

Morning ladies,

Apparently there are some strong storms just west of me. Lots of lightning strikes. I'd rather be in the office than driving through it. So no time to post right now, gotta get on the road. Back later.