Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Like this .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel J View Post
I live near Owen Sound, Stratford is maybe hour and a half to 2 hours away.. sorry. Maybe if its near here sometime then I'll come.

Isabel
.... Owen Sound isn't too far ... we'll think of something. I wonder what is about half way between Owen Sound and Cornwall????
Old 06-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 185

Height: 5'4''

thanks , Susan
Old 06-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #183  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

LAURA . . . you are doing everything right (at least in this thread) CRAZY CANUKS is just a chat thread within the Support Groups Forum. It is not a forum unto itself so you cannot start a separate sub-thread within it. You are doing exactly what is supposed to happen in a chat thread.

As Isabel mentioned you have to be a member for at least 30 days before you can get a weight tracker (and have a certain number of posts, too; but at the rate you are posting, chickie, that one won't be a problem ).

Regarding the weight loss, or lack thereof, tell us a little more about the kind of plan you are following and the kind of exercise you are doing and we might be able to make some suggestions.

Anyway . . . you have a great day . . . and we'll see you later . . .

Last edited by meowee; 06-15-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 348/319/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Default New Canuck on Weight Loss Horizon!!

Hi Folks...newbie here, from small town southwestern Ontario, Canada! I'm a Weight Watchers member and have lost 29 pounds to date yay, me! Hoping to meet some people here for support and friendship...TTYL! bye for now...Wimz Oh, and I just turned the big 50 yesterday!
Old 06-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #185  
Onward and Downward

Well . . . Hi there WIMZIE . . . glad you found us and a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too . . .

You will it here -- really great place for support and encouragement as you travel the long and bumpy road to better health and fitness. Another place you just might want to have a look at is the Age50+ Forum . . . just click on this link . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=217 . . . I'll look forward to seeing you over there from time to time, too.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 184/178/135

Height: 5'5

The problem that I have with traveling is I have no license.. I'm 37 but, too scared to fail I know stupid eh? I've studied the written so hopefully I will pass, I'll be going soon though. I know how to drive and have without one...my bad I want more freedom, my hubby says I need my freedom that way too.

Isabel
Old 06-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I say you need more freedom too! Especially if you are free to come meet with us!

How about Wimzie? Good work BTW!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #188  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraNS View Post
I thought i created a "weight tracker"......guess i didn't lol.

How do i start a new thread within the "Canuck" forum?

I admit.....i'm hopeless with technical computer things stuff!
Hi Laura,

You need to be on the forums for a minimum of 30 days and have 30 posts before you can have your own tracker thingy.

Also, I don't think you can post a new thread in Canucks - because Canucks are just a thread in the Support fGroups, not a forum per se.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #189  
Let's salsa!

Ooopsie, I should read before posting - I did not realize Meowee already answered Laura's questions.

Hi Wimzie, welcome to 3FC and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congrats on your huge 29 loss; 29 pounds, that's mag!
Old 06-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #190  
Let's salsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Hi Isobel!

Do you live anywhere near Stratford? We're drumming up a get-together. Probably late some Saturday afternoon.

Yes, Canadian chickies, please open your mouth and let us know where you are (i.e. where you live). SusanB and myself thought it would lovely to meet fellow chicks. We are both in s-w Ontario.
I have met ladies from another forum I have been on and we became very good friends. It is always nice to add a face to a handle and have a chat! Remember, laughing is actually a good workout for the abdominal muscles!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:59 AM   #191  

Red face Morning from Halifax

Morning gals ( hope i haven't missed any guys )

Thanks for all your replies! Gray here this morning but that could be fog and lift later. On the other hand......it could just be another dreary day. Of course we had no rain all weekend when we had a forest fire and had to evacuate 4000 people! lol typical.

I was a good girl and up at 4:45 so i could do a workout dvd before anyone else got up. Now for my brekkie..........

Have a great day everyone x
Laura
Old 06-16-2008, 06:09 AM   #192  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

So nice to see another Atlantic Time Zone Chickie here nice and early, Laura.

Also glad to hear that all but 50 of the evacuees have been allowed home and the fire is mostly out. Finally the hundreds of firefighters got a break and the wind shifted and forced the fire to retrace its steps and therefore it ran itself right out of fuel.

My morning is going pretty well too -- both the blood sugar and the weight blipped in the downward direction this morning and it looks like we are going to have a semi-decent day today.

Hope everybody else has a wonderful day and keeps things moving and shaking on this Monday morning . . .

Last edited by meowee; 06-16-2008 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Can't type this morning
Old 06-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #193  

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimzie View Post
Hi Folks...newbie here, from small town southwestern Ontario, Canada! I'm a Weight Watchers member and have lost 29 pounds to date yay, me! Hoping to meet some people here for support and friendship...TTYL! bye for now...Wimz Oh, and I just turned the big 50 yesterday!
By the way , Wimsie.......i meant to wish you a happy belated birthday! Have a great year ahead of you
Old 06-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #194  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

Hiya Crazies!!

I see we have some new members among us... welcome Laura, Isabel, and Wimsie!! I'm Danielle, from Halifax, NS. Looking forward to chatting with you

Happy Belated 50th Birthday Wimsie!! Hope you had an awesome day!

Laura... great to see another Haligonian in here, we're outnumbered by the southern Ontario chickies.

Hope everyone's doing well, I'm still chugging along, down 13 lbs and 8"

I'll check back tomorrow to see what's new.

Take Care (((hugs)))

Last edited by Halichick; 06-16-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 184/167/135

Height: 5'5

hi its me Isabel J...I couldnt get in with my other name and password so I tried to get a new password and the email wouldnt work and then i emailed admin twice but no response and I didnt want to wait too long so I came in under this name. just thought I'd let everybody know.

Isabel
Closed Thread