Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Love your avatar hommer !!!!!! Have fun at the Gym and Daffy....I'm so glad you are feeling better xo

Good night all.....-3.4 pounds in total this week for me....Yaye!!!!

Tammy xo
Old 05-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #62  
from flab to fab

S/C/G: 177/170/135

Height: 5'2ish

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I'm new here and Canadian!!! It took me a few days to find this thread and I'm super excited to discuss with you guys and get to know you all better! I find it really hard to identify with some of the wonderful ladies from the U.S since it's VERY different here. Primarily, I CANNOT FIND ANY WW FOOD

So, Obviously I'm on WW. I started the plan on April 29th, 2008 and so far have lost 3 lbs! I'm super excited and really loving WW

Anyone else on WW??? Anyone else from Montreal?

Have a GREAT DAY!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:58 AM   #63  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Jenny!!!

I'm Danielle, from Halifax. I'm currently doing LA Weightloss to lose 100 lbs. I've heard many great things about WW, but like you haven't seen much WW food around. I have seen breads and snacks in the grocery store here but nothing else. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello to everyone else, hope you're having a wonderful day. I'll check back later when my son decides to stop being so demanding LOL
Old 05-08-2008, 09:01 AM   #64  
from flab to fab

S/C/G: 177/170/135

Height: 5'2ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halichick View Post
Welcome Jenny!!!

I'm Danielle, from Halifax. I'm currently doing LA Weightloss to lose 100 lbs. I've heard many great things about WW, but like you haven't seen much WW food around. I have seen breads and snacks in the grocery store here but nothing else. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello to everyone else, hope you're having a wonderful day. I'll check back later when my son decides to stop being so demanding LOL
Thanks Halichick!

I haven't seen ANY snacks. The best i've found so far is bread & tortillas! Mind you, it's probably better this way since long-term it isn't realistic to think I can continue eating WW food ALL the time.

But.. it would be nice to have a WW popsicle sometimes ya know?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #65  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hi Missjenny, Welcome to "our" place. I'm in NL and doing my own thing-no diets or plans just trying to eat healthy with portion control and exercise. I see we're about the same height. I rounded my inches to 2 but I'm really not quite there. There are others here from Quebec, just browse through the posts and you'll see.

There are certainly no WW foods in my town but there may be in larger centres. All the best as you shrink to your goal.

It's overcast here today and I'm waiting to go out for my jog/walk but no one is up or home to watch mom. DH had to go out of town for the morning and won't be home until dinner (lunch) and DS is still in bed. He's a real night owl but that works out good for me because he helps mom in the middle of the night so I don't begrudge him his sleep. Must go make the bed (today's stab at housework) and get something started for dinner.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 247/173/130

Height: 5'6

Well....I'm new..obviously lol I'm 26 and finally starting to see the results I've been after my entire life! I've always been a "plus size girl" until recently! My highest weight was 247, and I'm currently at 175, with the hopes of reaching 130ish

I've been working out 4 times a week, and have cut out junk COMPLETLY from my diet...and let me tell you how HARD its been not to go running back to oreo cookies lately! I'm also working through a bit of a tough split from the guy that I thought was "the one" haha but he always wanted to eat crap food, so I'm probably WAY better off this way

I'll be 27 this July, and as a birthday present to myself I'd like to be able to say I've lost 100 pounds! I'm currently down 72ish so I'm working REALLY hard to meet that goal by the summer...I really want to look good for all my summer/beach/birthday pictures!

I just copied that from what I posted in the introduction thread...other than that, I'm living in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #67  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi JENNY . . . HI RUBY . . . to our crazy little group.

Hi to everybody from Delta Ontario . . . Had a great lunch in Ottawa yesterday and then wandered round the market for a while to burn off at least 20 of the 1000 or so calories that lunch contained. Every little bit helps.

See you soon.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #68  
TBL Black Team Member

Welcome Ruby! You're right across the water from me, I'm in Halifax. Congrats on losing so much weight so far, keep up the good work.

Meowee: Glad you're having a great time in Ontario, sometimes I miss living there (I lived in Toronto for a while)
Old 05-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #69  

Hi gals...I'm also from canada can i join? I'm for sure a crazy Canuk
Old 05-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #70  
TBL Black Team Member

Welcome aboard the crazy canuck train soon!!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halichick View Post
Welcome aboard the crazy canuck train soon!!
Thank You
Old 05-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #72  

Opps,thats posts:13, unlucky number, me fix. See i told you i was crazy
Old 05-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

What fun to see new crazies here !!! Welcome !!!! I am Tammy, from Gatineau, Quebec. I am currently on Herbal Magic and so far so good! 5.4 pounds lost in my first 2 weeks.

Can't wait to get to know you a bit better. Talk to you soon xox

Tammy
Old 05-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #74  

Hi Tammy...I live in Chateauguay Quebec.Small world. Thanks for the Welcome
Old 05-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 247/173/130

Height: 5'6

I've signed up for the 30 day fitness study at Curves...I've done curves before, and got a little bored of it, but I figured 30 days wouldn't be too bad. Well...I did my first cardio night thingy, and that was not boring! haha it was almost fun. I'm thinking taking taking an aerobics class sometime might not be so bad...if only I had the coordination lol Has anyone seen the epi of Friends..the one where Pheobe runs...yea, thats me....not picture that plus bouncing around on the spot haha
Closed Thread