Old 02-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HELLOOO!!!
Courtnie~ I wanna get drunk too!!!! Glad you don't have a hangover!

Brandy~ How did it go today at the neurologists? I had a friend of the family stop in for tea last night and his wife just died in Dec of a anurysium(sp?), scary because she symptoms were kind of like what I get but I have tempory loss of vision and she didnt.

CMOM~ I LOVE Buckerama!!! (Dollerama) I got a bunch of stuff there for my scrapbooking for Valentines Day!
Ro~ HI!!!You won't see this till Monday!!LOL!
Yes, I also love camping out in a tent but it's not a good idea with RJ still being so small. Now I have the luxury of a large RV so I'll never go back! LOL!In the spring I'm going to sell the 16 footer and get some money back! And I'm selling the boat, maybe to get a bigger one..????HAHAHA!!!
Have a great weekend!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #77  

Anne, Lazy, My own Sab, where are you!!!!????
Old 02-09-2007, 09:19 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default Hi guys!

Sorry, I was having computer problems...ended up having to get another laptop, and so I was without internet for a couple days!!

Been a crazy week full of snowfalls! We have had snow everyday since last Monday!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/BarrieMo...28124287039410

This is our backyard area. This was early in the week and we have had another 6-8 inches more since then!!! Its crazy. So we've been stuck inside most of the week.

Well tomorrow is weigh in!!! Earlier this week I think I had lost so tomorrow we will see! I'm hoping for the best. I didn't exercise enough this week so if its not good, I know where I went wrong! Sunday we are going out for dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. We probably will end up going to Swiss Chalet or East Side Mario's...I'm hoping for Swiss Chalet! Its much more WW friendly!!

Well all, glad to finally get back online. I will catch up with reading all the posts tomorrow...its time to get the kids to bed...Dylan has been REALLY HYPER tonight...so hopefully he will be tired out and go to bed without any problems!

Have a great weekend!!
Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #79  

Yep, thats alot of snow! We had that a few weeks ago so I know how it feels! Whats the temperature like there? Mild considering the snow?
We are at the point where we think `36 is warm after a week of `50 temps! LOL!
Going to bed early tonight, catch ya all tomorrow!
Good Luck with your weigh in Anne!
Rosario~ When is your weigh in day? Wednesdays?
Old 02-10-2007, 06:40 AM   #80  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all, I'm up and ready for my day of accompanying the kidlings. Hope most of them do ok. I am pretty sure I have 2 that wont, but hope the rest do.

Dr.s appt was just more waiting. They say I "might" have had a TIA "mini stroke". She also found that in my yearly blood work from Sept. I have a mild B12 deficiency that my family dr. never informed me of. Basically the first week of March they'll do more blood work to see if the Protein C level is still off, and see if I'm absorbing the B12 I'm to start taking. They're also running a few more test levels, but not really sure what they're for. If the Protein C level is still low then I'll have to see a hematologist for further info. Its so frustrating the whole "wait and see" if you have a clotting problem. What if I do and I have another problem during the "waiting" period? Its awful scary to me.

Anne-Good luck at your weigh in today. We still dont have much snow. I wish we had enough to go sledding, but not quite after it all blew around earlier in the week.

Wendy-I know what you mean about hearing people who have had the same symptoms as you that ended in death. I've had 2 people in the last week share stories with me who didn't even know what I've been going through. It sounds like we'll both be waiting for test results around the same time in March. At least we'll be a good support system for each other.

Courtnie-I just might get a bit drunk tonight at a wedding reception. Depends on if I can bribe someone to drive me home. I think I would've chewed that maid out if she'd woken me up. Sounds like you had a great party. Glad your conference included that for ya.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:24 PM   #81  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I hope my weigh in this something isnt right, eeeeeps
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #82  

Brandy~ wierd how we are both being tested for the same thing, personally I'm hoping it's a clot that they can embolize and call it a day, thats scary enough! No headache anymore? I'm suffering with a doozy today.
Courtnie, scale go up?
Just sitting around and relaxing a little today, yes sounds boring but I'm thinking I'd like to go back to bed, to bad I don't have anyone to care for Ryan.Looks like I'll be trying to be good company for him instead.
Have a good day ladies
Old 02-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #83  

Happy Saturday Ladies!

I hope all are doing well. I had weigh in this morning and I was down a pound!
Considering last week I stayed within my points but didnt always make the best choices...and besides snow shovelling, exercise was almost non existent...I am more than pleased! I know that when I get back on track with the exercise and better food choices that I do better. But even still..thats a pound that I had on me last week that is gone FOREVER!!!

Well MORE snow today. Its getting depressing! Good thing is that its light and fluffy, so its not hard to shovel!

Have a good one!

Anne
Old 02-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #84  
Starting Fresh

when i first posted scale was 167!!!! but then it was 165, but thats still up i dunno if its right, argh, its been weeks since it moved
Old 02-11-2007, 12:19 AM   #85  

I know what you mean Courtnie, my scale is playing tricks on me, one day I'm down and the next day I'm way up again. I know it's not the scale but what I'm doing to myself, I've binged today big time, and I feel like scraping my tounge and gargling with Javex LMAO!
Tomorrow's a new day.Lets make the best of it.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:57 AM   #86  

Smile

Ok, is it me or is it really quiet in here?

Things went alright yesterday. We took my dad out for dinner...was supposed to be a suprise, but come dinner time he was wondering what mom was going to make for dinner and so she had to tell him. But he enjoyed himself playing with the kids and getting Christopher (8 months) giggling...probably was loud in the restaurant, but thats ok, it was all in fun!

I really did NOT eat very well this weekend at all!! I really have to do some serious workouts this week if I want to see any result next weekend on the scale!! So today I am wearing my pedometer and going to see how that goes and I will be hitting the exercise bike....hoping to get in 45 minutes on the bike!

Hubby was talking about getting me a YMCA membership for a month and seeing how that goes. Not only would it be great for me to get out and get in a good workout. But my 2 year old has been extremely attached to me lately, so much so that he will only want mommy when anyone else is around. I went to weigh in on Saturday and hubby said he cried most of the time...I was only gone 1 hour. He really needs to get used to me being out of the house and to have this membership will give me more of a chance to get out of the house and away from the kids.
But we will have to wait and see. Right now money is really tight, and the debt is getting bigger (hubby was laid off almost 5 months last year...so we are still trying to catch up, so not sure its in the budget).
But who knows. If I can't do it, maybe I will just start taking walks at night and get out of the house. That will help...and it doesnt cost anything!

Well thats all for me this morning. Kids are awake and its time to get them fed.....so have a good Monday morning everyone!!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:38 AM   #87  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi ya gals! I got in a nice run this morning. Unfortunatly my walking buddy was sick so I stuck to the treadmill, but it wasnt so bad. I just turned the news on and listened to my ipod. I hit an all new last week. I didn't exercise 1 single day. It was to cold for outdoor walks early in the week and then I had early commitments and couldnt do it. Its been a LONG time since I went that long w/o a workout. Oh well, hope I jump right back on track this week. Its starting off better.

So whats up for today?? I've got a meeting with my pastor to choose hymns for the busy lenten season which is quickly approaching. This afternoon is my long day of teaching also. I should have a nice long break between the 2 things though so wont be to bad.

Wendy-They are pretty sure that if mine was a blood clot, it dissolved itself. My concern is the blood being out of whack in a way that makes me more succeptible to forming more clots. Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix us both up in March. I'll be praying that for both of us.

Anne-Good luck getting your exercise in this week. Does your Y offer daycare for while you workout? My gym does so when I babysit my neice/nephew I can still go get my workouts in. I've been a member so long at my gym that I've taken advantage of renewal specials so I only pay line $7.50 a month for full gym privelidges AND childcare. I cant afford to let my membership expire cuz I'm locked into that low rate if I keep it up. I hope you can work something out to allow for a consistent workout/alone time. Great job on another week of loss!!

Courtnie-I'm afraid to get on the scale for my weigh in following my wedding reception drinking. Its crazy how much one night can effect the darn scale.

I've got a personal question for everyone. Due to the blood clot questions, I need to switch my birth control. (I've been on the shot for over 10 yrs.) Our first choice is either a vasectomy or tubes tied, but we're only a bit over 30 and have no kids and we're afraid we will have trouble finding someone to do that procedure. What forms do you guys use? Do you like it. I need to stay away from ANY of the hormonal things (pill, ring, shot, etc.) and I just want ideas on what might work until we can find someone to perform a more permanent solution. Thanks.

Have a great day.
Ro & cmom-Hope you had a good weekend.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #88  

Brandy~ I'm still on the pill so I can't help. I wonder why I'm on the pill though, just to keep my skin clear I guess! LMAO!

Weighed in today at 136.6 lbs so not much of a gain after a weekend of bingeing but I'd sure like to see that scale go down again. Maybe this week, if I behave and get the exercise in and control the intake I'll actually lose .5 or something!
Have a great day gals!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #89  
Starting Fresh

so I was doing some thinking about game 14...

I think we need to take it up a notch...

2 points for a good meal, 1 point for a good snack

BUT

-2 points for a bad meal and -1 point for a bad snack

I know this would really help me, for next game I am doing this but thought maybe some of you might want to add this into the rules?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #90  

How do you all feel about taking away some points?

I think if we are going to do it for the food we might as well do it for the water and exercise also.
Majority rules ladies! Give us your input!