Old 02-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Brandy~ don't you just love doctors. I had one that would never believe a thing you say. If I went in with a bladder infection he would go on on about what it could be and I already knew cause i had a lot of them whem i was younger. that was just ! instsnce with him.Needless to say I got a new doc.

Ro~ congrats on 5 pounds lost. Glad to see you have found somthing that workd for you I know you have been trying hard for this.

I am on track today. iwent to get groceries and bought a bunch of fruit and some almonds so I have been nibbling on these most of the day.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:38 PM   #32  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi gals! I'm back on the boards. The move is over (for now) and I'm back in focus. I'm not doing the game but I love chatting with you guys so I hope you don't mind me just posting with ya.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Shari! Welcome back!!How's everything going?
Well, I made it back, just in timeto say goodnight! LOL! Busy day and tomorrow looks the same!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:13 AM   #34  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

I'm here ladies, and I'm really trying to hang in there. I did get my walk in this morning so that is a start in the right direction.

Shari-glad to see you back. I hope your move went smoothly and you're loving your new place.

Ro- Great job on the 5 pounds! I'm sure with moving you'll be getting plenty of exercise. I'll bet you'll be sore afterwards.

cmom-I have never been more frustrated with dr.s than I am right now. I wish I could transfer the pain to them and see how quickly they'd find help. Fruit and nuts are my favorite. Bananas and cashews to be exact. Yes, thats me in the avatar. Everyone compliments my color and says that it looks natural, but I also got that as a blond. The only time I haven t gotten that is with my real color. Go figure.

hesmom-I sure hope your week gets better for the weekend.

Anne-glad you're not MIA anymore.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #35  

Brandy~ It is a pain isnt it?? I've been waiting for some results since last April!!! I hope they give you some answers soon!
Ro~ You are doing great!!
Cmom~ necterines and brazil nuts!! LOL!But I don't eat nuts often.
I'm exhausted, I really am, and no one can explain it to me why I'm like this!Well, better go and find something for lunch, maybe some soup, it's cold out there today!
have a good one ladies!!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #36  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

horrible horrible horrible is how ive been eating!

today was supposed to be a good day... till we went for vietmease! nothing healthy there, even thought I thought my vermicelli and pork couldnt be that bad... I was wrong

but the barenaked ladies concert last night ROCKED! and my trip to victoria! got a 20$ leather jacket! weeeee
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:18 PM   #37  
Fat-be-gone

brandy - that sucks!!! I hope they tell you something soon!!

courtnie - i've never had vietnamese...tried one of their long sandwhiches b4 (can't remember what they're called). my downfall is japanese and thai ( pad thai w/ chicken....yum) yay for new clothes!!!

wendy - I was like that once, turns out I was pg. you sure that's not what you are?????? lol

shari - welcome back shari.....don't go off hiding now!!!

canadianmom - yay for being on track!!!!!

well, the weekend I was dreading is finally here. its not even the moving that Im scared of because I know it will be great exercise, but there's this huge tv that we have and I am so worried about how the heck we're gonna get it down 2 flights of stairs and up again. It's a WEGA and weighs about 250 pounds!!!!! Its exhausting just thinkin about it. I hope it doesn't fall and squash someone!

tonite we're going out for Japanese and I have already planned out what I'm going to eat so I should be good with points. tomorrow is another thing as it will be hectic and fast food city. I'll try to stick with sandwhiches and salads.

hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #38  

Ro~Imaculate conception?? LOL!!
I'm off to wallyworld to buy a vaccum, have a good night!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #39  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Wendy ~ I'm doing fine. I'm with you on the tired thing. Maybe we need to check out iron or something?

Brandy ~ We moved into my mama's temp house and finally got the gas on. I think (emphazies on think) that I will be getting my apartment in the next two weeks or so. My mama told me she was paying for the first two months but she had to pay their first month's rent first. They are doing that this weekend so *shrugs*

Courtnie ~ I've never had Vietnamse. I really need to broaden my horizons. Ahhh gosh, I want a leather jacket. But that will have to wait.

Ro ~ HEYA GAL! Congrats on the 5 lb loss. SO HAPPY that WW is working for you! I'll say a prayer for you moving. Moving is a *****!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:57 AM   #40  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Gosh a Barenaked Ladies concert sounds fun. I cant remember the last concert I went to that wasn't country. I love country, but their concerts are a bit more low key. I think my last one was in grad school-a Plant and Page concert. Except for being rearended on the way out, what fun. I guess I really am getting old now that I look at how things have changed. Ughhh!!

Ro-Good luck on your move. My hubby and I swore up and down we were moving within 4 years of buying this house. Its now been 10 1/2 yrs, and neither of us wants to deal with a move so we're staying put for a bit longer. That seems to be fine with us. Our house is a decent size for just us 2 and we have about a half acre, but we're right in our small town and that is just rumor central and it can get bothersome. If I didn't have neighbors close on both sides I'd be very content.

Courtnie-see above, but also you dinner sounds yum!

Wendy-Well, at least you dont have the stress of wondering if your preggers. I hope you feel better. Gosh, I dont think I could take waiting since April. I guess that is one good thing about american healthare.

OK, gotta move to meet my walking buddie. Have a great morning.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:34 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Smile Weigh in day

Well its been an interesting week. Hubby was off the last couple days and it throws my schedule with the boys right off! I love having him home, but he doesn't get that there is a schedule I keep the kids on, and when its off...they get cranky! Oh, and plus Dylan is starting with his terrible two's temper tantrums whenever he doesn't get what he wants!

So all week I tried to stay on plan as much as I could. I probably could have exercised a bit more, but its over with and all I have to do this morning is deal with weigh in. I look forward to the WW meeting, but not the weigh in. I can't believe how good I've been not weighing in at home...I have stayed away from the scale this week almost completely. I guess after last week's gain, I just didn't want more disappointment.

Last night hubby asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I said sure, since I hadn't had the energy or motivation all day to do much...lol. It was snowing pretty hard and there are a lot of people that do not clear their sidewalks off very well. Normally it would not bother me, but I was pushing the stroller with the little one in it and hubby was pulling Dylan on a sled. It was good though, we live near the bottom of a small hill, so between the incline, snow and pushing the stroller for 30 minutes, it was a great workout! I was sweating by the time we got home!

Today we are heading downtown for our local Winterfest! (after my WW meeting) They have dog sled rides, and pony rides, and horse drawn wagon rides for the kids. Plus lots of things to look at like ice sculptures and huge snow slides and things like that. Its a lot of fun for the kids. We took Dylan down last year, he was just over a year, and it will be fun to take both kids down this year!

Have a great weekend everyone!
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #42  

Howdy!
We are just cleaning up the house and baking cookies today! It's colder out today so we are staying in!
Tomorrow RJ and I are going to McDoanlds for playdate and then off to look at trailers in the afternoon, should be fun, we are looking at getting a bigger trailer for the lake this year, my other one is 16 feet and I'm looking for one between 24 and 30 feet now.
have a good day!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #43  

How did your weigh in go Anne?
So I didnt end up getting the vacuum, I bought a safe instead!! LOL! The amount of money I spent last night would have been enough for the vacuum though!
Just finishing up a 2 hour cleaning spree of Ryans room, I'm counting some of that towards the exercise points, that was alot of work!
Catch ya later!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default Weigh in Day

Went for the weigh in, didnt really feel like I had lost anything, but got on the scale and I was down 1.4!!! YAY me!!!

I'm just so happy the scale is going back in the right direction!! I really like the weight watchers program and I know I made the right decision by joining! I love that I can still have what I want and still lose weight!! So what did I do today??? Went and had a burger and fries...lol. I havent had that for a long time, so it was my treat! I allow myself to have something every Saturday that I don't get to have during the week. Kinda like my reward day. I don't over do it, but just something to treat myself. Today we were out and I decided what the heck, its not going to kill me if I have a burger and fries. Plus I counted it in today's points!

We headed downtown this morning after my weigh in and went to our Winterfest. OH MY GOSH was it COLD!!!!! Our downtown is right on our waterfront, which is on a lake. So the wind coming off the frozen lake plus the bitterly cold temperatures just made it way too cold to stay too long. Dylan and I went on a horse drawn wagon ride...he loved it. Last year he cried the whole time, so it was nice to do it this year and not have him scream...lol. Christopher is still kinda little, and I wanted to keep him bundled up in the stroller but next year he will get to go.

So tonight we are supposed to get a bad storm. We are in for anywhere from 20-30 cm (8-12 inches) of snow tonight. If its too bad in the morning we might not go anywhere and just stay home for the day!

Hope you all have a great night.

Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:36 PM   #45  

Great job Anne!!!! More snow eh? That sucks!
It's really cold here too, they say it's going down to -41 tonight and thats not even with the windchill! Have to wait and see if thats true or not though!
Just relaxing here tonight, and taking tomorrow off exercise and diet because I seem to be frusterated with it all. It's been months since I've lost any weight and it's slowly creeping back, I'm up to 138 again, also AF is due tomorrow so that isnt helping.
Monday is the day I get serious again and I hope to see a 1 pound loss by the following Monday, wish me luck!
have a good night gals! Keep warm!