Old 01-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Brandy~ I did that for a friend of mine for a birthday gift, I had alot of fun dressing it up and all!! My firend is a wanna be cowboy so I got it all dressid up in cowboy duds right down to the sh!t kickers! It was awesome!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

c'mom- I hope you find a video that you like and works for your budget.

Ro- With your move are you still going to be in Atlanta? You'll get some awesome excersice points in.

Wendy- I know to well about the belly thing. I like the idea of putting the last games pts on it. I'm also going to try for 100 pts or 100 %. It sure made me work harder last week.

Courtnie - How's your new haircut?

Brandy-Congrats on your loss. I hope the family gossip is able to be straighten out. Sadly, I think all families have rumors and gossip. Hopefully the doctor will be able to make your headaches a thing in the past soon. When is your next appointment?

I also seem to do my worst on the weekends for myself. I do feel that I worked a lot harder this past week after I thought about how much I need to give 100% if I wanted my weight goal to be a reality. I didn't loss a single pound. I checked twice and even checked my measurements. Oh, well this is another week. Dd's tournament went good the competition was real tough. She got sixth in highest kick, didn't place in blocker sparring, but got 2nd in sparring. They made them split up and start over a few times. One time was because dd refused to tap out. She was in a choke hold from the other girl and her face was literary purple for a bit. Several people asked her why she didn't tap out. Her reply " I'm not going to just give her 10 points." lol No, she'll pass out first. lol
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:05 PM   #18  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Wendy you looks great very cute!

My hair looks great - i just hate how i look sitting in their chair.

I did great today... till karden made me get dairy queen! who would of thought... 600 cals in a small blizzard? all well... tomororw is a new day
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #19  

Did you keep the blonde in your hair Courtnie?
One reason I don't like the hairdresser is because either I wear makeup and half gets washed off of my face or I wear none and i look like crap even after I get my hair done!! No happy medium.
Glad you love your hair!
I'm going to bed soon, I have an upset stomach from what I have no idea.
Catch ya tomorrow gals!!!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:13 AM   #20  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey ya'all, hope everyones off to a great start this morning. My 4 mile walk was in the snow (pretty) on snow covered roads (hard-I was really sweating!). Now I'm home enjoying my coffee.

I dont have lots to do this morning. I need to go to town and get my allergy shot so I'm sure I'll stop somewhere else while there. I need to get more lunchmeat so I'll do that too. I gotta teach this afternoon/evening and then have bible class. Should be a nice day.

Wendy-I can just picture the a little cowgirl. Must've been cute. Your pic looks good. Pony tails are a must for me in the summer. That is the one rule I give my hairdresser, as long as I can pony tail it then, she can do whatever she wants.

Courtnie-MMmmmmmm...Dairy Queen. I love their Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. Yum! Glad your hair turned out nice.

hsmom-hang in there with the weight. We've all had weeks where we've done everything we could correctly and didn't see any progress on the scale. Hopefully this week will give you more satisfying results.

cmom-check out self.com, shape.com and womens health and fitness magazines site-they all offer workouts (not neccesarilly videos, but good solid routines.) Great job on the exercise.

Ro-I hope your move goes smoothly. I wouldnt worry to much about being off plan during all that. You'll have enough stress in life without the extra burdens of weight loss guilt.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #21  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

My hair isn't blonde, its dark brown, it just looks blonde the way the sun hit it in that picture. It was actually died a dark red brown then... I might go back to that. I always use temporay dye
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #22  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Dang!!!

I almost forgot where I was needed to be..lol..I had a total bum day today but I did really good on my supper...whole grain rice green beans sweetpotatoes and 1/2 pork chop...mmm I was so full I could not eat another thing. I am going to try to get a work out in before Idol come on.

talk to yall later
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:38 AM   #23  
used to be tofat

La3y-Good job on truning a bad day around and ending it healthy. You're dinner sounds yummy.

Courtnie-I've been different shades of red for about 6 years after being blond for 2. Before that I mixed it up alot. I truly cant remember exactly what my real haircolor is unless I find an old pic. Its so much fun to be a little creative.

So where is everybody????

My dr.s appt is later this morning. I hope she can calm some worries and knows a way to prevent the occurance from happening again. The opthalmologist follow up is Monday. Things are finally gonna come together and hopefully I'll get good news.

I'm dressed and ready for my walk so I'm outta here. Hope you all are a bit more active on the board today. See ya.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:36 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Brandy~ good luck at your appointment. Is that you in your avatar if so I cannot picture anyhing but a redhead. Forgot to say thank u for the links I am checking them out now.

la3y~ good for you on having a good supper after a messed up day. If was me I would be less likly to do it.

I messed up last night I had abot 3 cups of cheerios for a snack and I loaded the sugar to it. ihave been craving cereal so bad the past week and for the most part keeping it under control until last night. Toaday is a new day and it started off good I had my usuall oatmeal with brown sugar and did 90 mins of exercise.

Last edited by canadian mom; 01-31-2007 at 09:55 AM.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:50 PM   #25  

Hello!!!
Laundry day so I have to stay away from the computer...whaaa. I'll check in when I'm done!
Old 01-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #26  
Fat-be-gone

Well, I'm having a good day. I finally got my 5 pounds lost sticker from WW. Woohoo!!!! The funny thing is I have not really been on track. I'm good maybe 2-3 days out of the 7 each week. But I have still managed to keep going down. It makes me think how much I am capable of losing each week if I am 100% on plan. I think I'm gonna try and find out this week!

canadian mom - don't worry about that slip-up. hope your good today!

brandy - i love build a bear. Whoever invented that is a genius. I think Ima go make a bear for V-day. Good luck at your dr's appt today.

la3y - last nite I worked out while watching Idol. man, did that make the time go by!!!

hsmomx2 - nope, I'll be staying in the vicinity, just moving a couple miles over. heck yea, I'll be getting in exercise...we live on the 3rd floor now and we're moving into another 3rd floor apartment. I'm scared just thinking about it.

wendy - aww u look so cute in that pic!!!!

I'm off to eat lunch. chat with ya later!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Ro- Good Luck with your move. I know that 5 pound sticker makes you happy. After all that moving you'll probably be ready for your next one.

Wendy- Nice picture!

Brandy- What did the doctor say?

cmom- Hope you got back on track today.

Anne-Where did you go?

Courntie- Cute picture of you and Keiko.

la3y- I'm in wow at your will power. You ended the day in total control.

This past week has just been bad and it started going bad last Thursday. There's just been to much stress and my to do list for the next two months seem overwhelming.
hsmomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #28  

Hi Gals! Just taking some itme for lunch which consists of a yogurt cup with 1/2 a banana and 1/2 a necturine, and it's SO good!
Just checking in quick right now but I'll be back this evening to catch up!
have a great day!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #29  
used to be tofat

Hey gals, my dr. appt. did not go well. I learned nothing, they lost a test result, and now I have to see a neurologist. So next week I have a follow up with more testing at the opthalmologist on Monday, I'm meeting with my normal optometrist on Tuesday because I trust him and want his opinion and also a recommendation on who to see for a 2nd opinion, and on Friday I have the appt with the neurologist who I'm sure will order even more tests. The dr. didn't seem to care that I've had a horrendous headache for over a month and a half and actually told me to only take the med. for it 3 x's a week instead of every day-How, may I ask does one function with a terrible headache??? I dont so I'm going to a chiropractor tomorrow afternoon to try for some relief.

Sorry this is a rant post but I've had it and truly cant take much more.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Default Hi everyone!

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple days. Hubby was home and I don't get on the computer much when he is home!

Brandy - I am so sorry you didnt get the news you wanted. I will pray everything is alright.

Everyone else- I will try to catch up with all the posts soon. Hope you all are doing well.

Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote