Old 02-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #61  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals, glad to hear everyone is doing well. I took my sis and the kids to get her van fixed and to an appt. and then some shopping this morning. My afternoon is free and then I gotta work tonight. One of my piano students gave us a treadmill over the weekend. My husband is so happy because he wants to run a half marathon early March and its been to cold to run outside for enough training. Now he'll be able to do it. I actually might go run on it some today just to get moving again.

Rosario-Thats a terrific amount of inches lost! You must be so happy. Hope your weigh in reflects the good news.

Wendy-Hope you get your tire fixed. Car problems are the pits. I did get my battery changed yesterday so I didnt end up stranded anywhere.

cmom-I havent done my TaeBo since I got TurboJam. Maybe I should pull it out once in awhile. I made myself whole wheat waffles yesterday and they were yum.

Shari-Great job on the loss and reaching your goal early enough to revise it TWICE!!!! Cant stand any soy milk, but I'm very allergic to soy so that figures.

Anne-Hope you have a nice visit with your mom. Must be a little frustrating being cooped up for so long.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Good afternoon,
Just checking in quickly here so I can catch up.
Just got news that I have to go for another CT scan on the 17th then in March for a carotid ultrasound, yippee, sounds like real fun don't you think?
I hope I can get some answers out of this now, I'm tired of not feeling well.
Off to get on the bike for awhile, catch yas!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #63  
used to be tofat

Wendy-hope your testing goes well. I cant imagine having to wait until March just to have the tests. I dont want to sound horrible, but I hope the testing might show something so you may be treated correctly and receive relief from your pain and sleeplessness. I know how frustrating it is to get no answers.

Did I tell you all how wonderful it is to NOT have a headache!? Life is so much better the past few days. So, I go to the neurologist tomorrow and will probably get more tests scheduled. I guess they are looking to see if vascularly there are more clots up in my brain area. I thought the MRI would have shown any but I guess you need an MRA to see them. I've never heard of that test til a week ago. I'll also need to have more bloodwork done to see whats going on with the one protein level. Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers.

Ro-How was your weigh in?? Sorry your move is not finished. I'm sure that is adding some stress to your life. How do you like your new place? Hope all is well.

Well, busy day for me. I'm getting my hair done, and then I've gotta go do some accompanying for a school. Unfortunatly the hair salon and the school are about an hours drive away from each other. Lots of truck time today. Oh well, it'll give me time to think.

See ya'all later.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:15 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

The break from the same old exercise yesterday was nicand made today's exercise easier to get throught (had to take a break halfway through Aurora pooped her pants lol). I think my sister has finally set a wedding month ,not sure about date, in stone. She has been saying December, so I have until December to lose my weight. She has also put off trying for a baby until they are married (wants to look good in her dress lol).

does anyone have a link to finding your frame size all I find is the one that goes by your wrist but the one that goes by your elbow is supposed to be more accurate. I found one once but have had no luck lately.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #65  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys!

I only lost 0.2 pounds yesterday, but I'm taking it just as long as I don't gain. I'm back on track for the week. Although, I did go a little crazy with snacks yesterday and used up 14 flex points. Eek....I'm sure you aren't supposed to use them like that but I'll be happy with myself just as long as I count all my points for the entire week without going over my daily points and without using more than my 35 FP. I have yet to have a week where I count points every single day. I figure I might as well start acting like I am on weight watchers.

canadianmom - wtg on making ur workout easier. ur lucky to be in a wedding. I think that is excellent motivation. I have no clue about finding ur frame size.

brandy - I'm so glad ur feeling sooo much better. Have fun at your hair appointment (I am waaaaay overdue for one!!)

wendy - hope ur tests go well and you get the anwers you're looking for. hang in there!

chat with ya later!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #66  

i found a site for my frame size but I don not about the body fat % it says I am about 20% and another site says 30%. Man it is hard to find the right sites to go by.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #67  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Just curious how the BTB game works and whether or not I can join?
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #68  
used to be tofat

4me4ben4will-We keep track on the points thread. We get points for eating healthy meals that fall within our individual meals (we all do different thing)s), getting in the daily recommended amount of water, and more points for exercise. We dont penalize for bad behavior, just reward for good. You can go to the points thread and see point values in the first post.

This thread is to support each other and discuss life in general. You can join us anytime. There's a great group of ladies here and they're all very supportive. We're all in different stages of the weight loss process which allows for LOTS of knowledge.

Hope ya come back and let us know a little about yourself.

Welcome!

cmom-my scale does body fat %, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. I haven't used that function in awhile either so I'm not sure where I stand. For body fat, the skinfold test is pretty accurate if you can find someplace that does it. (had it done once way back in college.)

Ro-great job on the loss!! Stay away from those flex points!
Old 02-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #69  

i don't know if the skinfold test would work as I have alot of loose skin (I didn't take care of myself well with my first pregnacy).

4me here is the link
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103301

points~
Exercise: 1 point for every 30 minutes of exercise(half points allowed)
Water: 2 points for every half gallon/2 litres/64 oz.
Meals: 2 points for every healthy meal depending on your chosen plan
Snacks: 1 point for every healthy snack

Because some of us eat 3-5 smaller meals a day, the first 3 will count as meals and the rest as snacks
Old 02-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

You girls ROCK!!!
4me4ben4will~ Welcome to our crazy group! I personally love these girls on here!
Had a good day! I jumped on the scale and I'm down 1.5 pounds!! Yippeee! Of course it doesnt count until I have my official weigh in.
Went and bought a 28.5 foot travel trailer today, I'm now all pumped up to go camping for the season! i might be away more this year so I'm just giving you a warning now! LOL!
Off to make dinner, catch ya later!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:39 AM   #71  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

anyone miss me? haha'
irs all over qand im drink
so yah, ill catch up later but this ismu friwst time on net all week! at aweb conference;;; go figure
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:33 AM   #72  
used to be tofat

Morning gals,

I'm off to the neurologist this morning. Wish me luck. I am very sick of seeing drs., but if this one can explain what happened and what we'll do to prevent it from happening again then its worth the trouble.

Wendy-I'm so jealous of your trailer. We still go tent camping (of course we have no little ones to worry about!). I usually love it, but we've been poured on a few times and thats not so much fun. We're also planning lots of camping/kayaking trips since thats all we can afford this year after Hawaii last year. Cant wait for it to warm up and the adventures to start.

Courtnie-glad to see ya around. Hows your headache?

cmom-I've got a lot more skin than I did when the test was done on me. I was 19 years old and 18% body fat. THose were the days. I'd be embarrassed to have the test done now.

Happy Friday all. Have a good one.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:19 AM   #73  

Well I braved the cold and went to the dollarstore to do valentine shopping, well got the chocolate for the kids and Kat's class is having a 'secret valentine' so I had to get 5 gifts. Then we walked to the grocery store (just down the street from the dollarstore) and picked up a few things so we can have supper tonight.I will have to go back this weekend or the first of the week cause the hubby didn't get his full pay yesterday.I did get my exercise in before I went.

Brandy~I hope your appointment goes well
Wendy~ I want a rv so we can go camping...........
Old 02-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #74  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

brandy
no headache, sore throat though for screaming at people in the bar to talk to them, haha

this company called media tempale put on this pary, it was a pretty big deal I guess... anyway our estimated cost guess for them is in the 5 digits, they close a bar all night, and you could just drink all night for free

one downfall... i went to be around 3 and the maid just knocked on my door to clean my room... at 8:30m like wtf?

anyway it was my awesome, but i think this will be another week of no loss... im trying to decided if i go exercise but im thinking sitting in the hot tub for an hour might be more fun lol
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #75  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie - did u say u were drunk on ur last post?? glad ur having fun at ur conference!

canadianmom - aww, I miss all that valentine day nonsense....yknow, the candies, classroom parties, etc. I can't wait to have kids and do that stuff with them.

brandy - i bet u'd be happy never having to see another doctor again!! my bf loves tent camping. We might go camping this year up in northern california in august with my mom and her bf. It looks like lots of fun!!

wendy - no fair, you went to the lake with the trailer last year!!!! lol

Well, I am very proud of myself. I went to Taco Bell/Pizza Hut for lunch (had to pick up something for my bf) and all I had was 1 soft taco!! I ate that and made a black bean salad at home. All for 8pts!! it was pretty filling too. The big test will be tonite, though. We're going to Shogun and I really can't control myself around Japanese food. I have my meal planned but the trick is sticking to it.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote