Old 02-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well yesterday we went to mcdonalds. My older 2 went with my sister for the night so we took the younger 2 out. It was really windy here so we decided to go tot he mall so they could play on the playground and eat out. I had the chicken fahita meal and gave half my fries to the hubby also had diet pop so it could of been worse.

I did lunges yea-sterday for the first time in months now my butt and legs are killing me. It prbably didn't help walking around the mall for about 4 1/2 hours.
I added some points for walking not all cause it was walking around a mall but I thought I deserved something .............lol
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:43 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Morning! Freezing out there today at a balmy -51 degrees!We had plans for a playdate at McDicks but the car won't start! Crazy weather!
oh well,maybe try and get it going again in a few minutes, my poor boy needs to get out of the house, and so do I, we're going nuts cooped up here!
Have a great day gals!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #48  

Ended up staying home today, the car wouldnt start in this weather.Looking for something interesting to do for the rest of the day.....huh..nothing to do!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:04 PM   #49  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

this weekend wasnt that great.... argh and i havent lost anything in a couple weeks now - AND im going to be out of town all week... my birthday goal is starting to look impossible
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #50  

Come on Courtnie, you can do this!!!!
Today I started really watching what I put in my yapper. I have been slacking big time the last little while. Tonights dinner in roasted chicken with brown rice and veggies and for snack a nice cup of chai tea. What do ya think?Sounds good doesnt it??!!!
Havent done ANY exercise yet today but I plan on getting on the bike and doing the ab routine tonight while RJ is in the tub.
Catch ya later!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:32 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Courtnie, you have come so far, don't give up now! We believe in you!

Today oh my gosh is it cold!!! Its been close to -30 with the wind chill all day. We got about another 6 inches of snow last night, but luckily we live in a condo so they plow out the parking lot and shovel the sidewalks for us!
Didn't get in too much exercise but tomorrow is a new day.
We are in for another snow storm tonight! Boy I can't wait for spring to come so this snow would go away. But I guess we can't complain, we didn't have any snow up until about a month ago and normally we have it at the end of November at the latest.

Well hope you all have a good night. I am off to get kids ready for bed and then its time to head to bed myself.
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #52  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good news!!! My eyes are OK! I havent lost any vision from whatever happened and I do Not have glaucoma! That eases tons of worries for me. I've been told I may never know for sure what happened, but I've got a few more options of dr.s to see who might tell me more. AND...My headache is GONE!!!! The chiropractor did the trick. It is so wonderful to feel normal again. Its amazing.

The deep freeze is upon me also. Its so cold here that the schools have been cancelled today and yesterday-mainly windchill in the dangerous realm. I'm hoping my truck will start today for my appt. I need a new battery so its iffy in this cold.

Wendy-your dinner sounds really yummy. I love chai tea also. Yesterday I had 3 nice cups of a pomegranite white tea. I think thats my favorite at the moment. I go on streaks and it changes every month.

Anne-I wish we had the snow to go along with the cold. But then I would have to go out and shovel. It'd be great exercise but awfully cold.

Courtnie-Hang in there, thingswill change soon. Do you find it harder to lose when its cold out? Comfort foods are seldom healthy, but they taste so good.

cmom-Hopr your legs are ok from all the lunges. I hate starting back to an exercise I'veavoided for to long cuz its always painful.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:24 AM   #53  

Brandy~ Great news about the eyes. I am glad your headaches are gone. My legs and butt still hurt a bit but not as bad as they did on the weekend.

I am falling into the comfort food trap. I eat a BIG bowl of cereal every night but the cereal is gone now so tonigh my tummy will be grumbly but I can try to break the cereal eating this week then.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #54  

HI!
Just heading out for lunch at Moxies! I'm so pumped about having the soup and salad!! It's cream of Broccoli soup whick I'll probably change since we are supposed to stay away from creamed soups and chicken ceaser salad, I'm adding on the chicken to the salad because it's SO good!! And water to drink, I love water!!
So, anyway, thats my day in a nutshell!!LOL!
Catch ya later!!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #55  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Brandy ~ So happy your eyes are fine!

Courtnie ~ Come on, look how far you've come! You can't give up now.

Today was WI and I am at 248....which was my revised Valentine's Day goal! YAY! So I had to revise my goal again to 246.

Oh gosh, has anyone tried the Silk Chocolate Milk? Ick! One sip was okay but I tried it in my cereal and couldn't hardly eat it! Guess I'm going to stick with regular 2% or skim milk.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #56  

Brandy~ Thats awesome news!! And that the headache is gone is great too!
Shari~ Way to go girl!!
I had a great day so far! Clean eats and exercise and tonnes of water!Yippee!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Smile

Hi all,

Just a quick note this morning to say hello!

Its another snowy day here in Ontario! We got almost a foot of snow yesterday morning, and they are calling for more again today!

So that means another day stuck inside with the kids! I was hoping it might warm up a little bit so I can take the kids out, but no such luck!!

But my mom is coming for a visit today, so that will be nice!
I got on the scale yesterday at home and its was showing another loss, but I won't count it until I go to my meeting and weigh in on Saturday! But I sure do like seeing some progress!!

Brandy - CONGRATS!!! I am so glad your eyes are alright and that you finally have some relief from that headache!!

Courtnie - Are you doing ok? Try to think of the big picture hun, you have already come so far and you know you can do it!!!

Wendy - That lunch sounded so good!

Cmom - I hope your legs are feeling better today!!

Shari - Congrats girl!!! Great Job!!

Have a great day everyone!
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #58  

I did my old tae bo tape today for exercise I know it is only 27 mins but I am trying to switch it up some I think my body is used to the gazelle now (it is the main source of cardio for a year) so I am going to do my old tapes until I can get some new ones I hope within the next month. Friday I think I will do the advanced tape the basic was too easy.

We had a yummy breakfast this morning we had homemade pancakes. I make 3 or 4 batches at a time so we have something different and quick for breakfast and easy for supper.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:19 AM   #59  
Fat-be-gone

morning gals!!

courtnie - hope ur doing good on your business trip!

brandy- I'm so happy that ur vision is ok and that ur headache is gone. It must be a relief for ya. Way to hang in there!!

Shari -WTG on ur loss!! I'm iffy about that Silk and I haven't gotten the guts yet to try it.

Wendy - WTG on your good day!!

Anne - hope u and the kids are able to entertain yourself cooped up in the house.

canadianmom - I haven't had pancakes in forever....send me some please??

today's my weigh-in. I haven't really been eating the best foods, but over the weekend I did get killer exercise with the move and all (we still aren't finished getting our crap out of the old apt!) I have tried to be more mindful of what I am eating so that helps a bit.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I measured myself the other day. I have lost some inches!! 4" off my waist and 3.5" off my bust. I don't know why or how but the measuring tape says so!!! That has been the highlight of my week so far!!!

Have a great day gals!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #60  

Rosario~ You ROCK girl!!
Everyone is doing so well! I'm so proud of you all!!!
I'm just sitting here eating my WW cereal, it's the almond crisp, any one try it?I'm not to sure if it yet, kinda funky.
Not really up to much today, maybe go look at some trailers, depends on if I can get the tire up since it went flat again.
Catch ya later ladies!!