Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: What do you think is the main reason that you are/were overweight?
It's heredity 4 12.50%
Slow metabolism 2 6.25%
Thyroid problem 1 3.13%
I'm an emotional eater 11 34.38%
Drugs that I'm taking caused this 1 3.13%
From having a baby 3 9.38%
If I was 6ft tall I wouldn't be overweight! 1 3.13%
****, I just love food, and lots of it too! 8 25.00%
Other 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2001, 10:56 PM   #16  

Default "MONDAY, MONDAY"

Doing the post tonight in honor of "Legally Blonde". My gf called and I had 2 seconds to prepare to join her for the flick. Had the babysitting all planned! I think this gf is a keeper! Anyway, Legally Blonde was so funny! Definitely a chick flick. But her "signature color" was pink. I didn't even miss the popcorn!!! Ok, maybe just for a second. Did slug down a tablespoon of natural peanut butter before I left and I think that helped me stick with OP. Anyway, been super busy today. Not a lot of time for anything. Had to take today off from exercise cuz my knee was acting up again!! Major bummer!!! On my second glass of Merlot to unwind and no telling what is going to come out of my fingers! Had a hard time "just picking one" reply. I'm a big time emotional eater and "an I'm tired" and "what the heck" eater too. But I love food!!! I chose emotional because that is the biggest and I agree on the good emotional eating too good and bad.

Here's my contribution to Monday "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. " Mark Twain.

I believe that the wonderful people of this board are the "really great". Thanks so much!!!!! I'm going to focus on being "really great" too.

DEB-Happy 16th anniversary. You've been OP for as long as Benjamin has been alive!!! You go girl!!! I believe Madonna was just a newcomer back then! I'm going to make your Oatmeal cookies when my sister is in town. I picked up some sugar twin substitue for brown sugar so I'll be able to try to adapt that oatmeal fruit bars I was trying to do. Thanks for the suggestions for Benjamins diet. Do you just stick Tofu in the oven plain? Ugh, back to 129? HOW DARE THAT SCALE!!! Bet it's the bloating. Isn't it great you notice your patterns though?? You also know it will be over eventually too.

Melf-Glad the trips to the DR's are over. I hope too that it's TMJ. If I have to pick one. Glad the dizziness will be gone soon and you'll be getting back to some semblance of normal living without sugar comforting.

sef-I just love your wit! "I yam what I yam". I could indeed imagine your nightly bounces. Been there myself on occasion. Usually occurs when I travel away from my bed. Your time with dh sure sounded like the perpetual honeymoon!! Your dime story was so romantic. So what did you do on those back roads??? Submarine races??? You're also teaching us how to stay sharp by your example. Always investigating what You don't know about. Sounds like you have a great family. My family is on hold waiting to see how long this "new thing" lasts. I'll surprise them!!! I loved Judi Dench in Mrs. Brown but spent last night watching "The Green Mile" with Tom Hanks. It was a great film too.

Nancy-talking about Victorian. We should arrange sometime to visit Cape May, NJ. They have the most wonderfully restored homes that they rent out for vacations. It is definitely worth the trip. Maybe another years SB trip?

Rosalie-Your hop, skip, and jump was funny! Don't think you'll need the training wheels. It's amazing how fast we pick it up and we think it's just reserved for the young!!! I totally agree with going home to my own bed. I spent a few years being den mother for sons boy scout group. Had enough of the great outdoors. My idea of roughing it is Motel 6!!! Thanks goodness the flea problem is gone!!!

Quilter? Beaned thay yoga master yet with that bread?

Raly-I know about busy. Sounds like you need a mini-vacation!! Hang in there girl. You are great to throw that party for your exchange student!! Look for ways to exercise inside!!

beach-I liked the "rut" story. So true!!!

Lara-good motivation. I wrote it down to tape to my bathroom mirror. I need to look at that daily!!

Karen--sorry no steamer instructions. But what a DEAL!!! You're up there with DEB and Bob and Now Froggie!!!

Frog-you are the deal queen of the week!!! Still have some LC golf skirt I'm trying to fit back into. I'll get there yet!!

Ok, as Paul Harvey says, here's "the rest of the story"... Peter asked me after a few dates to go with him to his cousins wedding in Upstate New York. I jumped at the chance. I love adventure, especially in new places. So we set off on the 12 hour trip (it was 14 back then) and drove all night. Then we could do it. NO WAY now that we have children. Anyway, we went up and had fun at the wedding. They are italian and Italians can throw the best weddings!!! We stayed with his family. I loved his dad who instantly made me feel completely welcome and mom who was nice. They were preoccupied with his sister who just delivered his neice. This child just graduated from high school and we'll be celebrating with her in August. When the wedding was over he took me up to his families cabin on Lake Ontario. This was in April so you know how cold it was there at night. They had this oldfashioned pot bellied stove there and it was fabulous!!! We rowed over to the Lake and piled rocks and walked! We camped out and froze out butts off at night but managed to stay warm somehow!!!! We visited the great vineyards along Lake Cayuga and went to Niagara Falls!! We took a trip back there last year and it was amazing how the falls had changed. I really watched his family closely because I always believed that a family can give insight into how your potential mate will be. My parents had showed me what a bad relationship could be and I wasn't taking any chances. Soon after we returned my ex-boyfriend asked me to marry him. Wasn't that interesting? I realized that I had made the right choice to move on and that I had found my soul-mate. Wish I could be a little more eloquent but that's my story. I guess my "rebound" guy was the real guy after all. It will be 17 years this year!!! We've been together 18 years though.

Well, ladies, I'm now exhausted. I'm going to sign off for now. Had 60 oz of water today.

Love, Fly
sb since 6/29/01
185/173/150
Old 07-23-2001, 11:25 PM   #17  
Little Engine That Could

Hello all. I've been away from this board for over a week and miss y'all. Looks like everyone is doing great, with a few minor assorted physical ailments. MELF--hang in there. Glad you are getting some diagnoses. I've never had TMJ, but have had bouts with unexplained pain in my feet, shoulder, wrist, legs, etc. Right now I'm feeling pretty good.

Have been keeping up with my exercising, but still not LOVING the walking on the TM. I try to time it so I am walking where there is a TV show that I like, so I stay preoccupied with the show. Unfortunately, there are not too many shows I like, so that limits my times I walk.

SOLShine--How was the reunion?

My husband is taking the week off starting Thursday, through next Wed. and so we will be galavanting about. I think we will take the time for a stay at home vacation, doing some things we like to do but just never get around to. We also are talking about going over to the beach for a couple of nights.

OK, are any of you gals from Wisc.? Or does anyone know anything about Door County? My DH wants to take a trip up there in Aug. to play golf for a couple of days with a client, and then spend a couple of days in Door county? Any info from anyone.

Have a great evening.
Old 07-23-2001, 11:47 PM   #18  

Default Got some pictures....

This is going to be a rather abrupt post. I had an old roll of film that I got developed with my vacation pictures last week. However, I got this roll sent online to me also. This pictures go back to the end of last summer when my sister and I went to the mountains in NC to the place my Dad and step-mom go during the summer. It is around Burnsville, NC. Mt Mitchell is also nearby. The pic I am gonna download here is one of my sister, Dad, and me on the right............
Old 07-24-2001, 12:02 AM   #19  

Default Nother One........

This is a pictures of my 2 cats... they are brothers
Old 07-24-2001, 12:06 AM   #20  

Default And another.......

This is my Dad and stepmom, Joanne........ This is on the deck of the house in the mountains - taken last August 2000
Old 07-24-2001, 12:10 AM   #21  

Default Sis & Me......

Another mountains picture from last August 2000...........

I am in white t-shirt.....Lisa in sweatshirt
Old 07-24-2001, 02:07 AM   #22  
sef

Where did day go? You yougsters don't realize it, but the older you get the quicker times goes. I always tell my family to enjoy life now and make memories, because these times will be their "Good Old Days!"

I must have lost 5# today!! I'm not one to worry about my potty schedule, but today I was feeling uncomfortable and realized I hadn't dookied in 3 or 4 days. Long story short, I almost jammed up the toilet! Now I feel less bloated and as airy as can be!! But
I will not weigh myself until WIW!! Sorry, didn't mean to gross anyone out!!! I know I have back slid on water intake and I'm sure that contributed to problem.

Geez, I sound like some of my patients. Everyday there was a group that would come down to the recreation room, and the first thing out of their mouths was the comparing of potty habits for that morning. It was always too soft, too hard, too much, too little! I swear it became a "Can you top this". I used to say "You know you're getting old when......."

For you youngsters ":Can You Top This" was an old radio show that had a panel of comedians that told jokes and would challenge the others to top their joke. I guess you had to be
there!!

MELF - Gee, you really had a rough day!! At least the doctors hold out some hope. Maybe I should hang out my shingle as I suggested TMJ! That's what it sounded like to me as I have seen it. Of course, everyone has a different reaction to things! That Teg will take more than a day to get out of your system, although you were't on it too long. Don't rush things. Give yourself a break, you walk around patintes with an ice bag or heating pad attached to your face!!

I wouldn't know how, but maybe my gd could copy it to disk for you. Although mine is on disc. Don't know if that can be done. If so maybe I could send you a copy of MahJongg.

DEB - Oh Deb! I didn't mean that as a criticism of anyne! I truly meant it's human nature and I am a prime example. I know it is hard when you are the leader to have to admit that something is not working for you. But you let it hang out, warts and all for
us to see and be an example we can try to emulate! But...... if you want to be testy, go ahead!

FROGGIE - I am lucky, when the kids cook they always consider me and are eating a lot of the SB legal foods.

There are people who eat fish eyes as a delicacy so why not sheep eyes.

What a bargain. My dil loves thrift stores and has gotten some good things. I can never find anything in my size, but maybe next year................sigh.

ROSALIE - Around here the natives wear sweaters when it's 80'. Not me I'm a mountain girl. My family is the reason it has been easy to stay on this woe. I may have eaten more legal stuff at times than I should, but have not had a candy bar,cake or some other no-no.

BUTTERFLY - Sorry your knee is acting up. For me that is the hardest fight with food! The sort of "I feel bad and deserve a treat" thing. When I was laid up last week, I just realized I didn't do that. SCORE ONE FOR THE FAT OLD BROAD! I did something right!

I can say I was a virgin when I got married "I'm a good girl, I am!", not that it was easy. I always worries when we parked, those back roads were dark and lonely! I think it was fear of getting caught for me, maybe by some moonshiner! "Memories, Memories" The tantalizing can be a nice thing!

Cape May is gorgeous. Haven't been there in years.

You were very eloquent. That's a neat story. I met dh's family en masse too, at a family reunion. They were so different from mine, just made me realize I better not let him get away. Thus the tantalizing, always leave 'em wanting more!!!!

GATOR - how nice to see your post!

AMSER - Neat pics. Pretty girl on right of Dad!

See you all tomorrow! memories, because these times
will be their "Good Old Days!"

I must have lost 5# today!! I'm not one to worry about my potty schedule, but today
I was feeling uncomfortable and realized I hadn't dookied in 3 or 4 days. Long story
short, I almost jammed up the toilet! Now I feel less bloated and as airy as can be!! But
I will not weigh myself until WIW!! Sorry, didn't mean to gross anyone out!!! I know I have
back slid on water intake and I'm sure that contributed to problem.

Geez, I sound like some of my patients. Everyday there was a group that would come down
to the recreation room, and the first thing out of their mouths was the comparing of
potty habits for that morning. It was always too soft, too ahrd, too much, too little!
I swear it became a "Can you top this". I used to say "You know you're getting old when......."

For you youngsters ":Can You Top This" was an old radio show that had a panel of comedians
that told jokes and would challenge the others to top their joke. I guess you had to be
there!!

MELF - Gee, you really had a rough day!! At least the doctors hold out some hope.
Maybe I should hang out my shingle as I suggested TMJ! That's what it sounded like to me
as I have seen it. Not that that makes any difference. That Teg will take more than a day
to get out of your system, although you were't on it too long. Don't rush things. Give yourself
a break, you walk around patintes with an ice bag or heating pad attached to your face!!

I wouldn't know how, but maybe my gd could copy it to disk for you. Although mine is
on disc. Don't know if that can be done. If so maybe I could send you a copy of
MahJongg.

DEB - Oh Deb! I didn't mean that as a criticism of anyne! I truly meant it's human
nature and I am a prime example. I know it is hard when you are the leader to have to
admit that something is not working for you. But you let it hang out, warts and all for
us to see and be an example we can try to emulate! But...... if you want to be testy, go
ahead!

FROGGIE - I am lucky, when the kids cook they always consider me and are eating a
lot of the SB legal foods.

There are people who eat fish eyes as a delicacy so why not sheep eyes.

What a bargain. My dil loves thrift stores and has gotten some good things.
I can never find anything in my size, but maybe next year................sigh.

ROSALIE - Around here the natives wear sweaters when it's 80'. Not me I'm a mountain
girl. My family is the reason it has been easy to stay on this woe. I may have eaten
more legal stuff at times than I should, but have not had a candy bar,cake or some other no-no.

BUTTERFLY - Sorry your knee is acting up. For me that is the hardest fight with food!
The sort of "I feel bad and deserve a treat" thing. When I was laid up last week, I just
realized I didn't do that. SCORE ON FOR THE FAT OLD BROAD! I did something right!

I can say I was a virgin when I got married "I'm a good girl, I am!", not that it was easy.
I always worries when we parked, that back roads were dark and lonely! I think it was
fear of getting caught, maybe by some moonshiner! "Memories, Memories"
The tantalizing can be a nice thing!

Cape May is gorgeous. Haven't been there in years.

You were very eloquent. That's a neat story. I met dh's family en masse too, at a family
reunion. They were so different from mine, just made me realize I better not let him get
away. Thus the tantalizing, always leave 'em wanting more!!!!

GATOR - how nice to see your post!

AMSER - Neat pics. Pretty girl on right of Dad!

See you all tomorrow!

Take care. sef

:
Old 07-24-2001, 07:05 AM   #23  

Thumbs up Lazy Frog Report

I feel so LAZY! I didn't run this a.m. I'm fighting a summer cold and really don't want to get out of bed with this stuffy nose. DH has one too. I also know that getting sick can be a sign of over training. Need to be careful. I will try to run this evening if it isn't storming (forecasted scattered thunderstorms all week). We finally got a little rain last night/this a.m. Hope it was enough to water my plants.

Well, I don't have time this a.m. to reply to those who have posted since I posted last, but I will try to tonight before CHAT!! Don't forget!!

Have a great SB day today,

Peace,
FROG

TUESDAY TIP:
If you want to be successful, you have to plan ahead and manage the potholes in the road. Whatever you are doing in life, this holds true, but especially when you are living an SB lifestyle. Make contingency plans for the those times that you think that you might be tempted to cheat. Know what you will say when offered it, know what you can and should eat instead, know that you are better off without eating whatever it is. Follow your plan. Stay the course and don't detour.
Old 07-24-2001, 08:52 AM   #24  

Just checking in. It's deadline week for me, so not a lot of free time to get on line. Life is going well just too busy, towards the end of the week it should slow down a bit. Haven't had a chance to read posts from Friday 'til now, so I have lots of catching up to do and I fear it's only going to get worse as I only have a couple of minutes this morning. I hope all is well with all of you, know that I'm with you in spirit.
Old 07-24-2001, 08:58 AM   #25  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!

Okay, can I join the funk group?? The scale is up, 5lbs from my low, 1.5 from yesterday, exactly what I weighed a month ago and worst, above my goal! Okay, okay, I know it's to do with mid-cycle, but still, it's not a nice thing to see today!

I was feeling sorry for myself and wondered why the heck I was going to go out and walk, and wishing that the rains from the middle of the night would continue this morning-BUT, then it was a nice morning, no rains and I figured I better get out there because MAYBE the walk would get me out of this rut-was going to do a quickie, but ended up doing the 4.5 miles in 52:15-so I sit here, cooling down and feeling a bit better about going out and walking/jogging, but not about the scale

Eli is off today, so I will be MIA the rest of the day until tonight.

FROG, wow, that's a bargain! I can only imagine the time we could all have shopping together, I think the sale racks would be barren! I do think if we can master this NC plan for the future, that we should do a clothing swap while we're there! Hey, how about bringing in a masseuse??? Male exotic dancer? I better quit before no one wants to come!!!! They'll think I'll convert one of the rooms into a DETOX DUNGEON!! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hope you take it easy and get to feeling better, esp. before chat tonight!

ROSALIE, kudos to you on your bike riding-before you know it, you'll be coasting down the street with NO HANDS!!! Probably with the PB COOKIES, using the Splenda vs the sugar made them a bit drier. I would try to add a little oil into it, that should do the trick, I think (just remember, I don't cook).

FLY, I think we are going to try and go see LEGALLY BLOND today-I'm in the mood to see a fun comedy. Thanks for your MM contribution-it's a good one-I've faced that situation MANY times!!! Oops, that's not a 16yr anniversary-16 month anniversary on SB!!! When you mentioned Madonna I said, wait, she must of read that wrong!LOL!! I buy WHITE WAVE flavored tofus, Michael like the Mexican the best, but there are a few others he likes too. Make the crustless spinach quiche-Michael loves that. He also likes Seitan, they have 2 flavors, terryaki and bbq, I serve that over noodles for him. You just heat them up-my kind of cooking! LOL! Heck, I'd be happy with 129 today, now it's 130.5! Oh my goodness, you mentioned the wedding you went to in upstate NY and a cabin on Lake Ontario-my family is from Rochester and my grandparents have (now my uncle has it) a cottage on Lake Ontario, right off the NY Parkway in Hilton-I love it up there and really miss it-hope to get back up there one day soon!!

GATOR, glad to see you checking in-whatever you end up doing on your next vacation, have a good time.

AMSER, thanks for sharing those pictures! BOY, you really have changed!!!!! I can see such a big difference in you. I can't wait to get the pics back tomorrow so everyone can see how you look now.

SEF, sounds like you had quite a back up girl! I'm hoping your geting unplugged shows on the scale-I think that may be a little bit of my problem as well, I had about 40 grams of fiber yesterday, but nothing to show for it YET! U;ve definitely plugged up my share of the toilet more times than I can imagine, so I can relate, totally!!! Oh my, I hope I didn't sound "testy", my reply to you was just saying that you seemed to be talking to me, like you know me so well No, I don't get testy with women, well, only my younger sister, but I save testy for the ones with the testicles!!! I didn't take what you said as criticism at all, sorry if it sounded like I did. Oh yes, I hold nothing back with you all-you all know more about me than most of my family!!!

LDBLOND, thanks for checking in!

NANCE, I keep missing you. Was going to call you last night, fell asleep at 9:30pm. Will try to call you tonight, what time would be good???

REMINDER: TONIGHT IS CHAT NIGHT AT 9:15PM EST Please try to attend the chat. The link to the SB CHAT ROOM is below, just click on it:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sbchat.php

Gotta run and get in the shower-will see you all later!

Debbie
194/130.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 07-24-2001, 09:04 AM   #26  

Good Morning ALL

Last night Marie(Exchange Student) made dinner and was excellent. She loves to cook and they eat much different over there, she says there are very few fat people. We had boneless skinless chicken breasts in olive oil, basil, onions and sour cream, but they use real creme over there so it didn't taste like her grandma's. She cooked for 1 hour slow. A delicious cooked vegie dish, she mad in a 9x13 pan with eggplant, onion, tomatoes,zuchinni,redpeppers with olive oil, basil, and some other spices unsure. Cooked for 1 hour, but she says suppose to cook for 2 hours. She made a dessert with homemade crust, apples, cinnamin and when you eat that you top with jam. I didn't eat that, but smelled very good.

In France they eat very small breakfast like cereal, big lunches, and very small dinners. They eat dinner at 8 pm every night. There mcdonald's also has pasta, chicken and lots of good food. They don't use butter, greasy foods, fatty oils. I think our country definitely needs to change their ways. She has fallen in love with pringles though. Of course, their not as greasy as others. She absolutely hates grease and will pat it down with her napkin if there is any on her food. She can eat sooo much too when she eats. She was telling me that my little sister who is 16 same age as her doesn't eat good and eats too late at night. I told her I know and she always has, I guess that just shows what kind of routine alot of americans have gotten into.

Well anyway, my dh is actually going to start working out with me after his knee is better. Which will be alot easier for me when it comes to cristina. I have a hard time getting downstairs with all the chores after work and this way we can workout together and set up a schedule for the chores. Keep him in the house more often in the evening during the week. Yardwork can wait unti the weekend or friday nights.

well gotta get to work bye
Old 07-24-2001, 10:00 AM   #27  
karen3000

Default Door County

Gator - I live in Wisconsin and have been to Door County a couple of times camping and driving around. It's very reminiscent of the coast of Maine (I've never been to Maine, but that's the promo here). Very small communities along the water with quaint shopping and eating establishments. There are no interstates up there so the pace is much slower. Very relaxing. There are some very nice resorts along the water or you can go rustic or in-between. There is a beautiful state park, Penninsula. The most popular places are located on the Green Bay (west) side of the county. If you are looking for quieter areas, go to the Bailey's Harbor side. You can take a ferry from Gill's Rock to Washington Island and stay on the island. Can't remember if cars can go over or not. The phone number is 920-847-2546 (24 hour). Sturgeon Bay is the largest community and is known for the shipbuilding during WWII. They still make ships there now--actually yachts for the ultra rich and down. On the west side (Lake Michigan) there are the Whitfish Dunes if you like a natural setting. I'm assuming you would fly into Green Bay? You can visit the Packer Hall of Fame which is very interesting. If you are going to be there over a weekend that the Packers play at Lambeau, be prepared! Let me know if you need more info.

Karen

Old 07-24-2001, 10:03 AM   #28  
karen3000

Gator - forgot to say that the first 2 weeks of August are some of the busiest up there, maybe even the first 3. School starts in most areas of Wisconsin between August 20 and the 29th so a lot of people try to get up there before that. Also ALOT of Chicago people. If you don't have reservations yet and you plan on going over a weekend, get them soon!

Karen

Old 07-24-2001, 11:05 AM   #29  

Default To My Super Chick....

Deb, sorry to here you are in a funk, too Maybe I am wrong, but during the hot summer months I feel like I am bigger - holding more fluid????? - I felt that way while we were on vacation. Hang in there!!!!! Despite your funks and weight being up, YOU ARE ALWAYS OUR HERO HERE.....Right gang?????/ Enjoy today. Thanks for the nice compliments about the pictures Stupid us didn't get our vacation pics out online or disk, so I guess I gotta go to Kinko's????

Well, I hate to cut this short again, BUT I have two of my nieces here. Got them yeserday, and we are having FUNNNNNN!!!!! They want breakfast...or should I say brunch

Sef.... thanks for the compliment on the pictures!!!!!!!!

Take care all my comrades!!!!!!! Have terrific Tuesday.
Old 07-24-2001, 11:15 AM   #30  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Computer is down at home, so posting quickly as I can at work!

FlyLoved hearing the story....sounds like a very happy romance, and one that still continues Was Peter on business in Taiwan or is he also in the service/reserves? I bet the wedding in New york was especially romantic. Nothing like going to a wedding when you yourself are falling in love! Well....to continue my story...I left off that Dan the Man and I had noticed we were becoming interested in each other, we finally braved the waters and scanned pictures of each other. I had a great picture of me when I was in Hawaii and was happy and relaxed! He immediately sent me a response telling me how beautiful I was and what an awesome smile I had, which of course made me melt. He looked like a nice man, with moon-shaped eyes when he smiled, and I had good vibes about him. We continued to talk on line, and would play games like "You can ask me five questions" type of things, to get to know each other even better. (By this time we were on each others buddy list and were instant messaging each other). After 4 months of computer talk, we decided to brave the waters and make a phone call. We must have talked until 2:30 in the morning on the phone. Our first phone call was in August and by September Dan announced he made a plane reservation and was flying out to meet me in person. By this time we had fallen in love with each other as a person, without having physically meeting each other. He would send me each day the most incredible romantic quotes, which I saved and printed out each and every one of them and still have them. We were both flying high as a kite and the excitement of him coming out was drivng me crazy. All my friends at work just loved giving me a hard time, saying he would have horrible teeth, or body odor....joking of course. I knew he would be just as perfect in person. I wasn't nervous when I picked him up at the airport for some unusual reason. When our eyes met, I said to myself "There's the Man I am going to marry!" He came up to me and we embraced each other and he said"YOu are even more beautiful in person". I had planned for us to take a ride up the Palm Springs Aireal Tramway up to the top of the mountains and had packed us a picnic lunch. We walked out under the pine trees and of course it was perfect weather. Light cloud cover with a gentle breeze....YIKES!!!! I need to get to work! I will write more later!

Melf-Scrapbooking, you will become addicted!!! Take a begining class at the local store! There are so many things you can do! You will love it!!!

Sef/Roslaie-See my response to fly above for the real life "you got Mail" story....mine is much. much more romantic!
Closed Thread