Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: OTHER than your weight, what ONE body attribute would you like to change the most?
My Height 0 0%
My Face 2 5.88%
My Arms 2 5.88%
My Boobs 6 17.65%
My Tummy 17 50.00%
My Hips 3 8.82%
My Rear 0 0%
My Thighs 3 8.82%
Something Else! 0 0%
Nothing at all-I'm happy with everything! 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 11:20 AM   #76  

Question Is everybody sleeping in?

Where is everyone this morning. It's 11:20 here on the east coast and I thought some of my eastern buddies might have logged on.

Went running this a.m. - did 5.5. The weather is wonderful here today, high expected to be a cool 81*. The low to night in the upper 50's-hi 60's, so I think we will camping out again tonight.

Have so much to do so I should say adios for now.

Have a happy Saturday!

Peace,
FROG
Old 07-14-2001, 01:17 PM   #77  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Talking

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSALIE!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2001, 01:18 PM   #78  

Good Saturday Afternoon!

Finally have a chance to get a post on the board, have been busy and just haven't had the chance, or the turn, to get on the computer til now.

Garage sales stunk today-though I did get Eli about 275-300 books for $4.50 for his book drive! I would say he probably has about 700-800 now-now if they'd just announce when the drive starts! My house is overflowing with boxes of books!!!

Weight is up again today, but still have period, so not going nuts as of yet, plus with eating extra, that hasn't helped either. I'm back to normal today, not hungry like I have been these last 3 days, so hoping to see the scale go down some tomorrow. I'm up 4 pounds from my lowest on Wednesday.

I know I have a LOT of catching up to do with post, so I better get a move on...

FILLISE, hope you are continuing to feel better as each day passes. I too would of probably been worried about the IV and the possibility of sugar in it. I think I'm a wee bit too obsessive about this WOE! Please let us know how you are continuing to do and feel! Glad to see the scale went down for you, even if it was post-surgery loss, take it any way you can!!! Can you believe, only 13 pounds to the summit! Then it's all down hill, baby!!!! Ahh, that cushion of mine has disappeared over these last few days-I think I regained it and it's now the cushion back on my rear!!!

FLY, oh my, NO, we sold the pizzeria almost 2 years ago, I would have it all the time back then-we had really good pizza too! Hey, we may look like twins with the boobs-mine face South all the time! I have not idea how they'd even be able to do a boob job on these twins! I picked those because they are parts that only Eli would see, whereas the legs, arms, stomach, etc could be possibly exposed with clothing-ahhh, wishful thinking! The pics are gifs and jpgs-just search the web, there are hundreds!!!!!!!!

QUILTER, glad you are back from vacation and back on the board-sounds like you had a great time! Did you get the pictures? I would think by today you should have them - please let me know.

RUSTY, are you using regular milk or soy milk in that pudding? Maybe if it has maltodextrin in it, having it daily may be a problem for you-I had this kind of a problem two times in the past. How much cheese do you eat? I eat a 75% lf cheese, probably 2 ounces a day, but you have to watch the high fat cheeses. BUT, it seems the scale is moving for you, so something you omitted must be the culprit.

ROSALIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you enjoy your day today. Let us know what you are doing to celebrate! The mac & cheese was okay, nothing to write home about since I'm not a big lover of it, but it's good for traveling I'd say. The Kraft I'm not sure about, maybe the pasta isn't SB legal, don't have any in the house to look at to see. As much as I"m bummed out about the trip, I do know that we WILL get to Toronto sometime, just not sure when!!!!

SEF, you could never hurt my feelings, esp. not with bagels. Now, if I made those bagels and then you threw them at me in disgust, well, then you may hurt me!! :LOL! I'll check and see what the temp says. Thanks for your input on what to change about them. I told my Mom she should make them for me-I'd surely mess them up!

NANCE, sorry about last night. I got logged off and just gave up-which made Michael happy since he had been waiting to go on the computer for over a half-hour. Hey, I love good chopped liver!!!! Michael loves chatting with you, he thinks you are hysterical! Hey, what's this business of you telling him you're younger than me-can't you help me lie??????? I gave you credit on the envelope, no one's worse for the wear about that! In regards to DEBS bagel recipe, you have to know one thing...the lady doesn't actually COOK. Yes, she supplies recipes, yes she has 1,000's of cookbooks, but she'll be the first to tell you she hasn't actually "made" any of these recipes! o.k.....except for the WW Sponge Cake, how can we forget that one! Hey, do you REALLY want me to make all this stuff? I'd never be able to stay on this WOE if I did!!!! I've learned long ago, I wasn't put on this earth to cook-what my purpose is, I'm still trying to figure that one out!!!! Soooo, hows the new do doing? What did you get done??? I'm sure you look mahvelous dahling! A reading assisgnment huh? Okay, go to the MOTIVATIONAL BOARD and read those-that should boost you up a bit!

FROG, you're doing great with your running!!! The way you're going, you could do the WDW Marathon and then just keep running down here to Miami Glad to hear Spewer didn't raise a ruckous the other day-though I must admit, I do love to hear her make an idiot out of herself! One day, someone is going to put her in her place!! Leaving kids in the car has happened all too often down here-can't imagine where peoples minds are when they forget their children! Michael liked the spaetlze, it was okay as far as I was concerened, not a big pasta lover myself, has a heavy texture and taste (it was WW).

LDBLOND, thanks for the congrats Lara-was so close to my cushion goal, now I'm just trying to stay at my regular goal during this TOM time! For maintenance, hmmm, I guess Beach would be a better one to ask than me since she's been at goal for months. Personally, I don't see myself changing anything. Maybe try to see how the few fruits we can't eat, how I do with them trying them a little bit, and only re-introducing them one at a time-the thing is, I don't even miss any of them. There's nothing that I want to eat, so I will just keep on going along this way. What's your thinking on maintenance??? You posted I don't expect to be as successful as she's been WHY NOT??? You have been successful-give yourself more credit!!! Milk should not be a problem, I drink enough of it. I think the problem with what Rusty was doing is the pudding, not the milk. On the PB MUFFINS, just remember, they are not sweet, so to appeal to others, you may want to add more sweetener.

AMSER, glad to see you back, safe and sound. Again, I thank you for stopping and meeting me with Eli and Lauren! It was great! I can't wait to finnish up the role of pics so I can get the pics posted. I sent your pic to QUILTER, along with your address, so once she has it scanned, she'll send it directly back to you. What a difference to see from back at Xmas to you now!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

BOB, no dinner last night, thought Eli's daughter was going to take him out since she made a big deal of him taking the day off (she's 19yrs old). Anyhow, I took everyone out to lunch at Ole Ole. We got Lauren her bras (a place I will take you to next to Ole Ole if you need them, Bali's for $6.99, among others). She's just about ready to go-told her she has to clean her room so you can sleep in there! Michael's summer school is for 6 weeks, not long, but it's 5 hours of the same class-his choice to go, he didn't have to. So far, he likes it (honors or AP Psychics-can't remember which one it is, so he can take the other one in the regular school year).

SPARKLE, thanks for the links-will try to check them out after this weekend!

Okay, now that I think I have been able to catch up a bit, I'm outta here. Will try my best to get back on this evening-otherwise, sometime tomorrow. Lauren's bus leaves around 10:30am, so will try to get in an early walk, get ready and go and then find some time to post afterwards.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Debbie
194/129/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 07-14-2001, 04:15 PM   #79  

Default Newbie here!

Hi Everyone!
I've been a lurker but wanted to jump aboard. I attended last weeks chat and found everyone so kind and welcoming! Rather than buying the SB book, I took someone's suggestion of getting the book from the library. Whoever made that suggestion ...thanks so much!!! Presently, my funds are very slim, so your input was very helpful to me.
Just one quick question....being new to this...do any of you use
Splenda. I've seen Equal mentioned in the book but nothing about Splenda. Maybe this product was released after the printing of the book.
I'm bound to have more questions...thank you in advance for your
patience!
Old 07-14-2001, 06:06 PM   #80  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Default Checking in

Sounds like a lot of us had a rough week. I'm slowly comin out of my funk. My job is salaried so I have to get my work done regardless of how long it takes. Normally, it will fit into a normal work-day, but we've been interviewing to fill a position this week and it was the CIO's birthday so that was a 2 hour lunch one day. Adding extra meetings without reducing the workload was rough. I don't know how you gals with the 12 hour shifts do it!!

We found the perfect person for the position and right before calling to offer him the job we found out we couldn't fill the position. It was frozen because one of our biggest clients laid off 4000 employees and it included most of our contacts. Not a good position to be in. Now I'm looking at what else I need to do to enhance my value at the company.

Thank you all for your kind comments and concern. I am very thankful for this board and the dear friends and support group that you have become.

I'll catch up on personal posts later. I've been fighting a cold this week and today it has me down. I've been in bed most of the day and only just got dressed a little while ago - and that was just to go to the store to get some soup.

KELLY - Welcome to the board!! You'll not find a finer group of people anywhere!! I use Splenda, but ever so sparingly. There's a link around here somewhere Debbie posted for me when I had a question about aspertame and Splenda and other sweeteners. I'll see if I can find it. It has some great information on it. No question is a stupid question. A lot of times someone asks a question and I thought I knew what the answer was only to find out I was wrong - or someone asks a question I never thought of asking before. We're all learning and working through this together. Ask away!

FROG - Is that marathon at the Mouse House in ORLANDO??? WILL I GET TO MEET THE FAMOUS FROGGIE??? I can bring pom poms and do cheers for you! When is this thing? Maybe we could get DEBBIE and BOB and GATORGAL and any other FLORIDA BABES together for a little pow wow.

I have a request for quick, easy soup recipes. Today I was so frustrated looking at the labels of all the soups in the grocery store. When you're sick you don't want to be cooking forever, but I wanted soup bad. I made a killer French Onion Soup I'll post, but if anyone has any more yummy ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks so much y'all! You're the best!!
Old 07-14-2001, 06:09 PM   #81  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
MARIE!!!!!

Have a WONNNERRFULL Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2001, 06:23 PM   #82  

Evening All

Second attempt, hit a key and wiped away my entire post-thank goodness it was only just started!

Just woke up from what must of been a much needed nap-deep sleep, though woke up with a slight headache. Kids just left to be with their Dad for the evening, Eli's still at work and I have the house to myself

Board has been unusually quiet this week, ever since Tuesday-any thoughts?

KELLY, WELCOME TO THE BOARD Glad you decided to join us! You fit right in with us last Tuesday in the chat room, and you'll feel right at home here as well. Thanks for posting your BIO on the BIO BOARD, nice to learn more about you! Glad you were able to get the book out of the library-my suggestion always. I do recommend you to get the SB SHOPPERS GUIDE when you can, it will give you a better idea of what to/not to eat. It's pocket size so you can put it in your purse when you go shopping, at least until you are more familiar with the foods-not a necessity, I totally understand about financial woes. It's $3.95, but you can get it on the internet for $3.79 including shipping, so if you are interested, let me know. I would try first and see if the library may have that as well, some may. Don't hesitate to ask ANY questions you may have. The book can be not only a little vague, but sometimes a little confusing and contradictory-we'll all be happy to answer any questions as well as decipher some of the confusion. I would also recommend you getting Michael Montignacs book called EAT YOURSELF SLIM. The library should have this one as well-he explains things in a bit more detail than SB and was the first to write about this WOE. For instance, MM says no chocolate until maintenance, SB just tells you chocolate with 60% or more cocoa content is fine-I take Montignacs side-your goal is to get the sugars out of your system, I don't think SB was smart in not saying what MM says-I see too many people who start SB and see this as being okay to eat chocolate from the start and never get rid of their cravings for sugar because they haven't given their body a chance to get it out of their systems. To answer your question about the SPLENDA, you are correct, Splenda came out on the market after the book. Many people use it in small amounts without trouble, but personally, I don't use it at all (nor do I use Equal or S&L-I only use Stevia). I have had trouble with it in the past, when consumed too much at once-it does have MALTODEXTRIN in it, among other forms of sugar. Maybe I am more sensitive to it than say, you would be. You can use it if you'd like, just remember, MODERATION one of the keys to this WOE. Use it in small amounts and see how you do with it, if you have no troubles, great, if you do, easy to cut back or use something else. Anyhow, again, WELCOME, we're glad you're here!!!

SOL, glad to see your post Sorry to hear you're fighting a cold, nothing's worse than having a cold in the hot humid summer! Hey, I like your idea about coming to Orlando to meet FROG, can we make your house the PARTAY HOUSE????? Soup recipes - just tell me what type-gosh knows, I have a ton of books with recipes in them! You do know, the Jewish Penicillin is the best for you right now - need a chicken soup recipe????? I know what you mean about the canned soups, gross! My Mom and her friend were here the other day, and not only could they not believe how my eating has changed for the last 16 months with the sugars, etc., but also, how healthier I started eating, like nothing with hydrogentated oils, no preservatives, etc. When I read labels now, it's a whole different way of looking at things. Anyhow, just let me know a soup, and I promise to find a good recipe for you that's SB LEGAL!!!!

Okay, I guess I'm gonna go watch some news. I'll check in with the board later!!

Toodles

Debbie
194/129/129
Sb since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 07-14-2001, 07:04 PM   #83  

Just a quickie-I was e-mailed today with a question about the 3 grams of sugar "rule" and how much sugar is too much. So, of course, I went searching and basically came up with some information I either didn't remember seeing, or never knew-I've always told you this is a learning experience and that I'm still learning-so here's what I learned:

One site says: The USDA recommends adults get no more than 5 to 10 percent of their daily calories from sugar . And another site: Only 10 percent of your total carbohydrate intake should come from sugar. If you need 200 grams daily, get no more than 20 grams of sugar daily. Read your food labels and remember, 4 grams equals 1 teaspoon of sugar.

When they talk about limiting grams of sugar, this does NOT include naturally occuring sugars you find in fruits, veggies, milk, etc. but sugars that are added.

Thought it was interesting enough to share with everyone!! It's not something I really think about since I don't have anything with added sugars (at least that I know of), but for me, doing 1200 calories, that means 12 grams of sugar a day would be my limit if I did want it-the equivalent to 3 teaspoons of sugar if I follow the 10% they suggest, only 1.5 teaspoons if I follow the 5%-makes you think!!!!
Old 07-14-2001, 07:14 PM   #84  

Default TO ROSALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a good one, Marie. You certainly deserve it. Let us know how you spent the day.......
Old 07-14-2001, 10:01 PM   #85  

Happy Birthday Rosalie!

So glad to finally see some posts today. I was starting to get a little lonely! We have opted not to camp out tonight We got too late a start on our evening to make it as relaxing as we'd like for it to be. But considering what a mess DH has the bedroom in, we may be forced to sleep in the spare room. I don't know what he was thinking.

This week I got rid of some more clothes that no longer fit and have purchased some shorts and pants in size... (drumroll) 8 I can hardly beleive that myself. They are a little on the snug side, but 10s fit too good to invest any money in, as I predict they will only fit a short time and hopefully not at all by next year.

Have GOT to get off my rear about painting my living room. New furniture will be here in a few weeks and I'd like to have that room finished when it gets here. I need to get motivated.

SOL - Yes, the marathon is at the "Mouse House" in your neck of the woods. It is Sunday, January 6. The race starts at 6:00 a.m. and I estimate that it will take me about 5 hours to finish. We plan to arrive in Orlando Saturday morning early, check-in, pick-up race stuff, eat dinner at 4:30, then we're off to bed about 8:00. It is VERY possible that we could meet up Sat afternoon or Sunday. They allow spectators into certain places in the park and I can get you all the details if you and the "crew" wanna come chear us on. I would absolutley that! I have been thinking of something to put on my shirt about being sugar free or 3FC. I will come up with something I feel certain. It is very motivating to have people chear you on. Last time I ran it I was asking perfact strangers to clap for a group I was running in because I needed some encouragement. They were obviously looking for someone they knew that was in the race. Thankfully they curtiously obliged a pack of tired runners. I should post some of my race picks. They are funny. The park characters dress in costumes for photo opps. I ran with a disposable camera for that very reason. So I have some fun pictures. My main concern is the pre-race carbo dinner. It's a pasta dinner that's quite nice. Very informal and a great chance to meet other people. But the only catch is that it is that starchy, white stuff. I may make a plea to the race organizers to include some whole wheat, or I may be packing my own noodles. How much harm do you think it would do to eat the real stuff? It is considered a bad idea to eat foods that are not common to your regular diet before a race. The last thing you want is an upset stomach, especially when it could be avoided.

I'll be happy to share with anyone more info about the marathon.

Hope you all have a great night!

Peace,
FROG

Last edited by Frog Lover; 07-14-2001 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-14-2001, 10:07 PM   #86  

P.S.

DEB - Your book drive sounds like it is off to a great start!

KELLY - Welcome!

Peace,
FROG!
Old 07-14-2001, 10:16 PM   #87  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CANADIAN WORLD TRAVELER!!!!

NANCE MY SHOULDER? GIRL, CAN'T YOU FEEL ME SITTING IN YOUR LAP???? Nancy, we are so much alike it's scary....everything you said in your post last night is ME IN A NUTSHELL!! I can totally relate in what you say about the socializing and not being as serious as we should be with the weight loss. I look at the people who have been on here 1 yr or less and the pounds that they have lost, and then there's ME
I originally lost around 36 lbs doing this WOE...hmpf!!!
I get so fired up when I read what everyone else is doing and then that's as far as it goes. I've gone out and bought food a thousand times but didn't use it wisely...I definately need to win the lottery just so I can have someone cook for me JUST WHAT I NEED TO HAVE and set it in front of me with no other options!
I have just NEVER had the mind set to lose weight. I even screwed up my stomach stapling! OH ****, ENOUGH BELLYACHING!!!! WE HAVE GOT TO DO THIS AND DO IT RIGHT!! NO MATTER WHAT!! I sure do wish we lived closer than we do. I think together we could succeed by helping each other!

DEB Sorry that ELI didn't get to go out to dinner. BUT, I'M SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU DIDN'T ATTEMPT TO COOK!
Finely got the date of the engagement party. Tracy said the 28th of July..when is Lauren coming home from camp?
I think it would be fun to go to Orlando for FROGGIE'S run and be her cheering section! I'm game if you are?
BALI'S FOR $6.99??? You know me and a bargain!!!

LARA HOW IS THE NEW DO??? Thanks for the encouraging words. Your friend is wise...I wish I could say that I had that kind of will power

KELLY {{{{{{{{{WELCOME}}}}}}}}}} Glad to have you with us.

ANN WE'RE WAITING ON THE TRIP NEWS!!!!

MARIE ARE YOU EATING CAKE???

Well girls....I've been on a bargain mission today....AND I FOUND ONE....got a DVD at WALMART for under $100, picked out 6 dvd tapes, got them home.....ready to hook up....all set for a night of movie watching......MY DAMN TV ISN"T HIGH TECH ENOUGH!!
I need some kind of adaptor that costs $30
Well, I boxed that big boy back up and will return it tomorrow. Until I buy a "HIGH TECH TV", my VCR will be JUST FINE

BIG BROTHER???? I'm a little disapointed in this season's bunch!
My BIG ORANGE FAN has been nominated to be kicked off!!!

Going to Tampa tomorrow to shop for a wedding gown...My Nephew is getting married next May. I won't be on the board until I get back. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

BOB
Old 07-14-2001, 11:02 PM   #88  

Hi everyone

Deb - Thanks for the Birthday Card e-mail. It was interesting to read in the article you posted that high gi diets lowers the metabolic rate. One more reason to omit them from the diet. Glad you are gettingback to your normal eating - give those four pounds a chance to get lost again.

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes.

This is my weekend to work so I had to work my birthday. At least it was a day shift so I had the evening free. I spent a quiet evening playing around with my new scanner that my ds bought me. I haven't found too many pictures to scan yet, except for some old ones. I still have film in my camera from my holiday. Hope to get it finished soon so I can get it developed and see if there is anything in there worth scanning. I celebrated my birthday on Thursday at my other sons house. They invited me to dinner as they had to go away for the weekend. My dil prepared a SB legal meal. We had barbecued chicken which had been marinated in blackened sauce (?) which was very hot and spicy. Also had grilled zucchini and salad. There was no birthday cake (I'm glad to say as I might have been tempted) - we had fresh blueberries for dessert and blackberry dessert wine which was delicious. I just finished off the last of the bottle this evening.

SolShine - It's good to see you posting again. I missed you and glad you are back. Sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you are feeling better soon. Also hope things go alright for you at work. That's definitely not a good sign that all those people from the other company were laid off.

Sef - One day I may try to make the bagels. I do make bread once in a while but I have to be in the mood. I like the oatmeal bread (I posted the recipe a couple of months ago) but I'm working more these days so don't have as much time for baking. It's a recipe I copied from the site of one of the flour companies and adapted it to SB.

Frog - That was very sad about the baby dying after being left in the car. What must that father be feeling. I read an almost identical story a year or so ago. These things happen all too frequently.

Bob - I can remember going to see Roy Rogers films. Saturday morning was kids time at the theatre and it used to be a riot. Everyone would sit there cheering and yelling for the good guys and screaming at the bad'ns. No, I am not eating cake to-day. I'm being a good girl! I declined all sorts of goodies at work to-day too.

Nance - How's the new hair do? Did you enjoy all the pampering.

Amseraphim - Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Fillise - Good to see the pounds coming off. You'll soon be at the halfway mark.

Kelly - Welcome to the board.

Bye for now. Have to hit the sack soon as I have to be up for work in the morning.

Marie.
Old 07-15-2001, 12:05 AM   #89  
karen3000

Rosalie - Happy, happy birthday! Hope you had lots of laughs and good wishes from family and friends!

Karen

Old 07-15-2001, 01:25 AM   #90  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Hi Girls, it's almost 10:00pm. and I'm finally getting to the computer!

Fluff-n-fold went fine, still loook like me, just the hair is a little shorter and more styled.

Frog
The weather sounds great where you are at.....where do you live, it's not under your avatar? You must be so excited about getting into a size 8. That sounds like a fantasy size to me. You must be very proud!

ldblond
The reason I sounded sooooo down when you called on Friday was because I just got through saying goodbye to Dan the Man who left for his two week military annual training. I was sad girl, crying, trying to get my composure (sp?) before getting back to work, and if I told you "why" I sounded so bumbed out the mascara would have been running down the face all over again!

Deb
Just went to Trader Joes this evening! Got some goodies! Thought about you. Did the pictures of you and Ann get developed yet?

Rosalie
What that? You just turned 29? Hope you have a great Birthday!
Sounds like you have a wonderful family to celebrate it with! May all your wishes and dreams come true for you this year!

BOB
I think I need to write you a monster letter as to not bore the others....is the e.mail address on the BIO still correct? My doctor, and Debs, and others who have succeeded say "YOU HAVE TO WANT IT". I like you want to be thin, but haven't had a burning desire to get it accomplished. I can write down a list a mile long all the reasons why I should, why I need to...but haven't done it.
I was motivated with a capital "M" when I first started in April, was following plan, and guess what? It was working! Then I got off track and since then, don't even feel worthy to be keeping company on this board...but I am here. Why? Because I feel like it is my only hope. That these people are the only ones who could possibly understand how difficult it is for some of us. I WISH I could pay for a psych evaluation to find out WHY I can't get on track. I keep thinking there must be some reason I am failing myself. Self-esteem issues, fear factors, etc. I was asking at the beginning if anyone knew a good book about the "mental" part of it, and how people overcame their hangups to get on with achieving success. I know that despite me failing time and time again, slow changes are coming about for me. I can't drink regular coke anymore, it taste too sweet...I have my portions under a more reasonable size, I think about drinking water now and actually consume it on occasion...but I am far from doing the right thing. What's worse is everyone around me. My son saw me put a piece of brownie in my mouth and said "MOM!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING SB????" I went to the coffee shop and ordered a SF Coffee drink and then a pastry and the girl said "KINDA DEFEATS THE PURPOSE HUH?" I can't even tell you what that felt like coming from a stranger! My doctor said "How are you doing on your plan?" as he could easily see I had a lemonaide on my desk. I'm not fooling anyone, including myself.
I feel like an alcoholic who can't stop drinking, but who desperately wants to get sober. I realize I need to do this on my own, that no one can do it for me, but I'll tell you one thing....I NEED SUPPORT! I need it only a daily basis and I need accountability. Well, I wanted to talk with you....I know I put everyone else on the board asleep, but the can recover over some Starbuck Columbian! What's this I hear you and Debs are hooking up? Can I fly out to FL? SLUMBER PARTAY AT DEBS!

o.k......I will check in with the posse tomorrow. Going to read some SB if it kills me before counting sheep!
Closed Thread