Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: When was the late time you ate food from a fast food joint? (burger/pizza/sub, etc)
This past week 11 32.35%
Within the last 2 weeks 7 20.59%
Within the last month 6 17.65%
Within the last 2-3 months 3 8.82%
Within the last 4-6 months 3 8.82%
More than 6 months ago, but less than a year 2 5.88%
More than a year ago 1 2.94%
More than 2+ years ago 1 2.94%
Never have! 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2002, 01:49 PM   #46  
Goddess

Thumbs down Tuesday Afternoon

Hello all!

Two days in a row--yeah!

I did better yesterday--well at least until dinner. I was in meetings until 9:00 and, of course, was famished by then. So I stopped at a take-out place on the way home and got a steak and a baked potato. So everything was Ok but the potato.

Today so far so good. I just finished some chicken salad and Oat bran sticks for lunch. I have another meeting tonight--so I'll try to eat something before I go so I won't be so hungry when the meeting is over.

It looks like we have some new folks on board--Welcome! I'm an oldtimer--even if I haven't been on the board for a couple of weeks.

Deb--I'm dressed for my walk, but haven't made it yet. Hope to get out later this afternoon. WTG on getting out there 9 of the lst ten days. Also WTG on your one year anniversary BELOW goal!

Monet--glad to hear the wedding went well. I'm sure you are ready for the company to leave so you can relax! Can't wait to see the pictures!

BOB--you still sick? That must be some nasty crud. Take care of yourself!

Uh-oh, Belle is in an unusually wild mood today. She seems to want everything on my desk to be on the floor--including the computer. There went my water bottle--fortunatly the lid is closed! She'll be a year old on July 4th--not my baby kitten eny longer (though today that may be a good thing).

Love to you all!
Susan

ps--fruit--hope you are feeling better!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:07 PM   #47  
Wannabe skinny babe

Happy Tuesday afternoon,

Not much to report here. We went looking at houses last night. It was fun, but depressing. The prices are climbing here, and if we don’t find something soon, we’ll be looking at shacks in our price range. Stopped at a surf N’ turf place for dinner, and I managed to eat steak, veggies, and a salad. I need to get a rein on my portion sizes, though!

Planning on picking up the Walk Off the Pounds video today – the 1 mile to start. I wan to do that before I hop on the elliptical, as some days I can’t manage more than 5-10 minutes on the thing.

Not sure if we’re going to a meeting tonight, or for another walk around the lake. Will have to see what the evening brings.

We did finally get a date set and confirmed with the church for the wedding. Now it's October 5 - two weeks earlier than we'd thought. Even less time for me to slim down, and my weight hasn't budged in three weeks.

Musicteach – sorry to hear about the funeral. That’s always tough to lose someone that young. Sounds like you got bit by the cleaning bug – it seems to be going around! I am going to Dan’s family reunion at the end of July, and I’m petrified! Most of them haven’t ever met me, and I am nowhere near my goal. I feel like a puff-toad. Maybe I’ll skip this year and go next time.

Trishaloo – Just hop back on the wagon. I find that if I try and shake off the fact that I’ve gone OP, it’s easier for me to move on and not dwell on the mistakes. The Migas sound tasty!

Countrymom – Love the brisket info. Thanks! Yum!

Sheann – Congrats on the new low!

Toni48 – It’s been tropical here too. Very humid and muggy. Ugh! We had a neat thunderstorm last night, though! The fresh fruit sounds wonderful. Let us know how the FlyLady stuff works for you… I’ve been mulling it over, but can’t quite decide to join.

Fruitloupe – That’s great that your visit went well and that you’re feeling better. The next time I walk around the lake (hopefully tomorrow), I will make sure and remember all the details.

Heartmom – Glad to hear Joseph’s doing better. Hope you manage to get that water in – is there any way you can bring your own?

Debelli – thanks for the advice on the house payments. I would certainly like to pay the thing off before I retire… although at this rate I’ll be working till I’m 99. Hope you had a wonderful lunch. Let us know the details!

Rosalie - *waving hello*

Tranquil – Sounds like your body is getting accustomed to the new workouts. You will be an inspiration to us all!

Horsechick – of course we know who you are! Glad to hear you’re doing well OP. I think we all oops now and then. It’s the overall commitment that counts. Check in more often.

Jred – I’m lucky that Dan and I have similar tastes in most things. We both tend to “Ooh!” and “Ah!” at the same houses. Too bad we have champagne taste on a beer budget.

Monet – Would love to see the pictures if you get a chance. Sounds like everything was simply wonderful!

Sef – That color is easier. The pink was pretty, though.

Gracious – sounds like you’ve been busy, busy, busy! Good luck with daughter’s graduation.

Serene – congrats on the loss! Let us know your grilling secrets… someday I hope to have a grill other than my B&D Foreman-like one. Maybe when we get a house.

Nancemeister – I know how you feel. I was at church one day (a few years ago – not the one I go to now) and was wearing a sundress. Some lady came over and asked me when the baby was due. I nearly died on the spot. Crawl back on that wagon – we’re here for ya!

Have a good rest of the day, everyone!

Jenn
Old 06-11-2002, 04:27 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

CHecking in Again

Quick post before I go home. Grocery nite. Kids are going with me. That means $$$$.

Nance, We must have been posting at the same time. I just wanted to cry when I read your post. I guess I'm gonna have to come out there and shake some sense into you. LOL. I feel so sorry for you. I know how bad it feels to be at the end of your rope. You are going to have to decide what you want. Do you want to lose the weight or eat the Big Mac. Plan ahead, be prepared. You can do this. I have faith in you. Maybe you aren't eating enough to keep you from wanting other stuff. Cantelope for BF is not enough. Be careful, you can expect THE call from the Dungeon Mistress. Email me if you need some individual support. You can do this if I can do this. Let's do it together. One day at a time. 100% OP Just do it!!

ChrisB, you need more veggies and fruits. You need to eat more food.

Fillise, Sounds like you have really late meetings. You need to plan ahead and take something to snack on if you can. Glad you are back on track today.

Jenn, WTG on the dinner choice. All you have to do is choose the right stuff. That scale will move eventually, I bet your clothes are looser even though the scale isn't moving. Good luck

Got to run

Won't be able to make it to chat tonite, puter is still broke.
Hope the scale is good to everyone tomorrow!

See you tomorrow.

Jackie
257/187/145
10-10-01
Old 06-11-2002, 04:56 PM   #49  

Thought I'd pop back in so I don't get way behind on the posts... Just cleaning house today. Laundry all done and its time for a rest before starting dinner. I'm doing good staying OP and hope to get my exercise in this evening... Tomorrow WIW are you ready? Hope I've done all the right things and lose...

Trishloo- We couldn't see the eclipse from our house. We're down a big hill and in the trees.. I'll be it was great... Wow Migas sound wonderful. But of course I love anything that is in the mexican food dept... I could live on tacos.. I'm dying for a hamburger with a bun. I'll see what the health food store can come up with... May have to learn to make my own...

Tranquil- I'm sure that puff will go away by tomorrow.... Ah teach you to get on the scale!!! Well have done the flylady but am really pooped now, it may be downhill from now to bed time...LOL.

Serene-Wow it sounds like when you went to Tranquil's it was like going to a health spa... How neat that is... I would love for someone to cook me just one OP meal... Thats a great idea about putting hamburger in the quiche. Chicken would be good to... When you get that cramp in your side make your self breathe in deep. It takes a few tries but it helps it... Love your saying about Endurance, I'm going to pass it along...

Music Teach-Started on flylady to. My sink is just as shiney as can be. And wildest of all I've kept lace up shoes on all day. It does make you feel different...I think I'm going to like her...

Tranquil- What a great team you and Serene are for each other...

Debilli- Wow your walking is great. Thats allot of days. Maybe you're going to miss that water weight gain cause you've walked so much....Lucky you with a whole free day. Hope you enjoy it...

Nancemeister- I pray so hard you get going right. Please don't get discouraged. You will find your way back. Just try taking each hour at a time. If you get through one its a success. You can do it gal, you know you can.... I'll be really thinking about you....

Jack-K- Okay WIW tomorrow lady. Hope we do well.....I don't know about flylady LOL, but she is right I've done twice as much with shoes on......LOL. Yikes blood work!!!!!

jred- I'd be interested to know about prickly pear puree.. LOL what is it... I hope its a good substitue..

Chris- Don't get discouraged about the amount of posts. Some of us have more time than others.. I'll let the longer SB's answer your menu question..

Fillise- Belle sounds as if shes having a good time... Good luck with your eating tonight...

Jenn in MN- Come on Jenn you can get that weight down... Oct. is a bit off and if you start right now you can really get rid of allot... Hope you go to the reunion and then you can wow them next year with all the weight you've lost...

Okay done for now... Think I'll go make those little meatloafs in muffin tins.. Then I can freeze some.... Will be great to pull out when I'm in a hurry... Have a good evening all....

213/186/130
Old 06-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #50  

Hi Everyone

Just got home from work and put dinner in the oven so have a few minutes for a quick post.

Nance - Sorry to hear about the upsetting day you had yesterday. I bet that guy's face was red. The same thing happened to me many moons ago. But just put it behind you and start anew. I know you can get right back on that wagon. You just have to make up your mind that losing the weight is more important than the hamburger and other crappy food. It does help if you can plan your meals for the day. Also I am sure when TOM is over and you get rid of some excess fluid the weight will go down again.

Monet - I am sure you will be back on track in no time at all. All that left over food will be gone soon and you can start anew.

Sef - I drove manual shift cars for years. The first automatic car I had was the car just prior to my present vehicle, which would be about 9-10 years ago. It was weird when I first had it. My hand was forever going down to change the shifts that weren't there. A couple of times I almost put the emergency brake on thinking it was the shift I'm a bit of a night owl. Even if I am tired in the evening I am wide awake by 11 o'clock. I often don't go to bed until 1 or 2 a.m. When I am working I get up at 5.45 a.m. and most other days I am up about 7 a.m.

BOB - Sending good thoughts to the new Mommy & Daddy and to Auntie of course. Hope you are feeling better.

Gracious - Enjoy your daughter's graduation this evening.

Serene - Isn't it nice to have someone else fix dinner for you. Sounds like you have made a good start with SB. Hope the scale stays kind for you tomorrow.

Sorry I can't respond to all of you but thinking of you all and wish you all well for WIW.

Have to go and check the food in the oven.

Bye for now.

Marie.
Old 06-11-2002, 06:41 PM   #51  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default NANCY.....NANCY....NANCY.....

EVENING EVERY BUDDY~~~~~

NANCY!!!.... Girlfriend...you know of all people that I can relate to what you have done...but I have to agree with everyone else...PICK THAT ARSE UP OFF THE GROUND....CRAWL BACK UP IN THE WAGON....get that middle seat....hurry...MISSY will be trying to get in it! Just listen for ROCKY TOP ..we'll be rounding the bend in just a few minutes I've done the same thing more times that I will ever be able to count..IN FACT...it happened not too long ago...so I'm right there with you and there isn't ANYTHING we can do about it but say "
GIDDY - UP !! We will accomplish this...it's just gonna take us a little longer! REMEMBER...no two people are alike....I've got to agree with JACKIE though....you can look for that phone to ring...the MISTRISS will probably have her whip out...just don't let her hit you hard!!! RUN NANCY RUN!!!

TRANQUIL....I'm afraid I'm going to have to go BACK to the DR..I think I need a stronger antibiotic to finally boot this out of my body!

WENDY....that QUICHE is famous and so is her HUMMUS...have you tried to make that yet? I've got all of the Sarasota County employees eating it...if you just look down my way, you'll see that cloud of gas in the air!!!

MUSIC....I'm trying...believe me...no body would rather this be gone THAN ME!!! I might have to take to the healing waters at a mineral spring to conquor!!!

SUSAN...are we having a BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR BELLE????
Glad you're back. I've missed you..How are your parents?

JENN...GOOD LUCK with the house hunting...it's brutal

ROSALIE...thanks for the congrats....you too TRISH...I'll pass it along

MOVIE PICK FOR THE EVENING...

BEHIND ENEMY LINES
Gene Hackman

I'm off to recline...OH...BEFORE I FORGET IT....DEBBIE...it's called
MENOPAUSE!!!! GET USED TO IT!!!

BOB
Old 06-11-2002, 07:06 PM   #52  
Bustin' Buddy

hey friends

Just wanted to give y'all the latest in the saga of my life. I haven't had time to read posts because I've been put on bedrest. yesterday I started bleeding and I couldn't stop it. It was pouring out of my nose and mouth - I was by myself and I was scared to death!! I had to call a friend of mine to come and get me and bring me to the doctor. Yes- I had to talk but I didn't care! I thought I was dying!! Now I'm on bedrest with babysitters round the clock! So, I'll check back when I can! Gotta run!!

Missy
Old 06-11-2002, 07:55 PM   #53  
aka Zippy LiverFace

WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! We lost the bid on the HUD home and we are very disappointed, but we are excited about the house we did get. It's a very nice house!! The best part is it's 3 houses down so we get to be close to our adopted grandparents and their 2 schnauzers. I've never seen an 80 year old lady do back flips before, but when we told them I got an eye full!

Don't know who to post the taco salad stuff to, but FF refried beans, salsa, jars of jalapenos and sour cream are staples in my house. Heat those puppies up in the micro - add some salsa, jalapenos, sour cream and a 'mater and bing-bang-boom - you gotcherself a quick yummy dinner.

MARIE - (((((((HUGS))))) for my Cyber-Friend!!

FRUIT - We have been renting since we've been married and finally decided to bite the bullet and buy. I was getting scared that we weren't going to make it though with Meister getting frustrated with how much of our time it was taking and the money it costs to get into one. Thank goodness all he has to do now is sign papers! Wow! Sounds like you've got a lot going on there! I hope you heal up quickly and nicely!

GRACIOUS - Hope you stayed on plan! Don't tell Meister about those repairs! I don't want him to think about the fact that we can't just call the landlord once we get into that house!

JACK-K - WTG on passing up the cake and planning ahead! I have really gotten out of practice on that. We have decided to take a cooler with us wherever we go now just in case we stay out longer than we planned.

TRANQUIL - That quiche is something else, isn't it? I look for excuses to have DEBBIE come see me 'cause I know she'll bring it! I loved working with my personal trainer!! GATORGAL hooked me up right after I started posting on here and I miss living so far away from that gym now.

DEBBIE - Yes, I'm jealous! I've never won anything that big before, but, then again I would never have $15K to throw away like that to take a chance either. If I had that kind of money………. WTG on staying at your goal weight! You rock!! I may go further, but you definitely have me beat on the time factor.

FILLISE - Glad to hear from you! I hope your candidates kick boo-tee!!! Tell Miss Belle hello from the board! She can come on when you can't.

JENN - Our hunt wouldn't have been so stressful if we had maybe given the realtor what we were looking for and where and scheduled like one whole day to go look at all the houses. Here houses are only on the market for 3 days or so in our price range and so we had to be looking every day and be ready to jump on something if we found what we liked. That's what happened with the house we got - First day on the market and we snagged it. Hopefully it's not that competitive where you are.

MUSIC - Prayers going up for your cousin's family. We're getting a Border Terrier puppy. I can hardly wait!! His name is Neo, from the Matrix. That's one of Hubby's favorite movies and with the list of requirements for a dog to meet before he let us get one - Neo is THE ONE dog that he would approve of!! The breeder got a kick out of that one!

TRISHALOO - My mom loved it when we went to camp! Enjoy your break! I'd love to know what's in those migas….I am a big Mexican food fan! There's a place here that has a live marachi band once a month and we never miss that one!

COUNTRY - That brisket sounds delicious! I'm whiter than white and with my walking I'm actually starting to get tan, but still look pathetically white next to my husband. Even got me some freckles showing on my shoulders now.

SHEANN - Thanks for the well wishes on the house hunting. I think I'd be handling this a lot better if my husband was! He's the one about to have a nervous breakdown, but part of that comes from the fact that he wants to buy a house with a lot of land on it and we just can't afford that. He was trying to talk me into buying a tiny trailer and putting it on a lot! I just can't downsize that much!

HEARTMOM - I think Richard Simmons sells a bottle for water that has the filter in the mouthpiece. I've never tried it before, but maybe someone here has. You could take that with you, maybe. I hope you're little one gets better soon!

MONET - Glad to read that you survived the wedding! Can't wait to see a few of the pics!

BOB - Hope you're feeling better soon!

I'm outta time here guys! I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow! In the meantime I'm going to try to post a pic of our house.
Old 06-11-2002, 08:46 PM   #54  

Height: 5' 7"

Default So excited!

Yippeee I know this aint much to those who run but I finally feel like I might be able to run someday. I made it .8 miles straight and a total of 1.1 our of my 2 miles tonight. I've been sitting here for ten minutes and my face is still red..LOL

It's hard to believe last year I could barely walk a mile without hurting and panting. A marathoner I will never be but man it feels good to have something to reach for. I would like one day to be able to run 2 miles. I forgot to mention I'm slow like a turtle...but one thing at a time, right?

Fruit...how very scary for you. I am praying you heal quickly and this doesn't happen again.

SolShine...what a neat looking house. Very nice.

Nancy...(((((((((hugzzzzzz)))))))))))) You can do this.....I know sometimes it seems one step forward half a step back...but persistance will win this race.

Sef....your welcome. I'm sure if you get a chance to try the brisket again it will taste better than the first time. Another thing you can do is inject it. But I'm too lazy for all that.

I'm sure I'm forgetting everybody tonight....sorry. See ya'll in chat.

Love,
Crystle

235/155/135
Old 06-11-2002, 09:53 PM   #55  

Default Tuesday Evening

Hello Everybody!!!

I hope you all don't faint at one time. Sorry to shock you all, but I just had to get on and report in.

First let me apologize for being AWOL. I have no excuses other than me being pathetic. Hope I am forgiven.

Hey, guess what? I just got home from supper with BIG KNIGHT'S MAMA (aka Chris). We had so much fun. Yes, we went to Skyline and spoke fondly of BOB. I can't remember if there are any other Skyline chili fans out there. Chris was thinking and brought a camera, so we snapped a few pics and hopefully she will get those posted after she gets back. Let me tell you that she is delightful. We really had a good talk. Actually, we had a good long talk this afternoon on the phone and then just continued at the restaurant. Her family is darling. That daughter of hers is a real charmer. So I just wanted to tell you all that there was an SB meeting. And you all were spoken of and were sent good thoughts.

I have been doing terrible with my eating and exercising. I watched Oprah today. Thank god it was the repeat of Dr. Phil talking about fat. I so needed to hear that. Part two is supposed to be next week. Anyway, we are well, just way too busy. Thank goodness that our one graduation is over that we had to do stuff for. Hopefully we can settle down into a regular peaceful summer. Take care, you all. I haven't read any posts, so sorry that I can't respond.

Hugs to you all.
Kim
Old 06-12-2002, 12:21 AM   #56  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

It's me.....still down in the dumps, but I sure do appreciate the support from all of you!!! I'd be saying the same thing to me too! I was so pumped up when I started, so focused, had everything planned out, and an iron will.....and I just keep asking myself...WHAT HAPPENED? The answer is what always happens...I start, I'm pumped up, I make it 4-5 weeks, and then something goes wrong, I try a little something I shouldn't have, indulge a little more with something else and before I know it I'm off plan. I know it's something we all struggle with....I know it's a vicious cycle of mentally beating ourselves up...but I want it to stop. What just amazes me is how long it takes to get the pounds off...(I think I was down 8.5) and how quick it comes back on 4-5days!!!! It doesn't seem like alot of weight, but I could really see a difference when I had it off...and right now I can see it all back on. I read an article tonight...I'm not going to type the whole thing out, just the captions, and you'll catch the drift, and hopefully it will be of benefit to others who have heard themselves say the same things. The article is called [/b]Food Fairy Tales that keep you Fat[/b]

1). "I'll only eat one"

2). "I deserve to eat this; I've had a bad day"

3). "It's a sin to waste food, so I'll clean the plate"

4). "I can't do without my chocolate. I'd feel too deprived"

5). "If I don't eat Mom's lasagne, she'll be upset"

6). "Everybody else can eat this without gaining weight. Why can't I?

7). "Everybody in my family is heavy; I can't fight it"

8). Who has time to cook meals?

I'll get my way through this....feels like a walk in drying mud at times, but I will break these cycles. I feel like an alcoholic who can't get sober. It's a horrible feeling.

Mrs.SolshineI'm not down enough in the dumps not to be ESTATIC for you about the casa purchase! Thanks so much for posting a picture! That's great tobe next to neighbors who you love! I've missed you posting and hope now that things are settling down that you will be on the board more often.

FruitSorry to hear about having to have such a trauma with your snaze..geez! Too bad you couldn't have bedrest and babysitters under some different circumstances! Take it easy!

CountryMom That is so awesome that you ran! I can completely relate to how you must have felt! I often see kids running, or people jogging and hope one day I could do that again. Good for you!

Deb Save the call for when I'm in better spirits.....I can already hear your voice and words telling me that I just need to make up my mind to do this and plan ahead!

Jack-k You are a true kindered spirit....like Anne of Green Gables! Thanks for your words of encouragement!

BOB Hope there's enough room on the front seat of the wagon....please tie a rope around my ankle, just for extra security measures!

Okay....Mom taxi torcher continues... DS going to post-graduation party!
Old 06-12-2002, 06:29 AM   #57  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone

Just a really quick post until later this morning. Just wanted to get on here before I take Michael to school and apologize for totally forgetting last night was CHAT NIGHT! I didn't realize until 10:15pm when QUILTER mentioned it to me that I had totally forgotten chat and it being Tuesday, so my sincere apologizes to all that went to chat.

So...I just wanted to make sure I got on here first thing this morning to remind everyone that
TODAY IS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!!
Of course, I can't let everyone forget THAT today, could I I wish all of you good luck with the metal monster!!!

I'll be back later to do a post, after I get Lauren to school.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 06-12-2002, 08:23 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy WIW Everyone.

Hope the scale is kind to everyone today. I lost 1 pound. Was a little disappointed though. I was hoping for 2 or 3. Greedy aren't I I guess I'll be happy with 1. Better than gaining. I really don't think I eat enough food this week. Wish I had time to do fitday or count my calories.

Now to catch up on last nite' s posts:

Toni, Bet your house is sparkling now. Checked out the Flylady briefly, didn't have time to register. I bet you can get more done with shoes on. I always feel energized with my tennis shoes on. How did you do today?

BOB, Had to laugh reading your posts to Nance, That ought to get her going on the straight and narrow.

Fruit, How awful. I bet you were scared. You better take it easy girl. Stay in that bed and get some rest. What did the Dr. say about the cause of the bleeding?

Solshine. Congrats on being homeowners. I'm bet it's a beautiful house and neighborhood. The picture looks really pretty. Enjoy for many years.

Country, WTG on yur running. It's tough isn't it. I try to job the last miles of my walk. I can usually run 3 times with walking in between. I know it's not much, but I fugure it's better than just walking. I need to mix it up a little I think. It does get easier though. Keep up the good work.

Quilter, Welcome back. You know the place to come back to. that's the first step. Sounds like a great time with BKM.

Nance, It's Wed. Have you had a legal breakfast? Good. I knew you could do it. Now let's work on lunch. Plan ahead, Plan, Plan, Plan. How many times have we all said those captions. I think we are brain washed. Funny that you should mention being like an alcholic. I was just thinking the other day during one of my walks (when I do my best thinking) that we are food-alholics or fat-alholics and this board is our AA meeting. When you get the urge to eat op, get on here, call someone, email me. Whatever. You will do this.

Anyone heard from Kimmy? Hope she is ok.

Good luck today everyone!

Jackie
257/186/145
10-10-01
Old 06-12-2002, 09:19 AM   #59  

Default Wednesday

Well, my daughter won the *Award for Diligence* award last night for Grades 1-3 (she was in Grade 2, now promoted to 3!) You know, hard working and consistant, always does her work and corrections without being told to. The teacher sang her praises and that was very nice. DD was practically tied to get highest mark in her class but it was within a decimal place the teacher told us, so she didn't get that award....a 98% average is pretty hard to beat so I know the girl who did get it certainly deserved it. I think she had 98.4% We are very proud of her.

My back deck and steps are complete and the casing is around the windows in my living room and kitchen so I could put my drapes back up. Everything looks fantabulous! FLYLady would have a fit if she saw the state of things around here right now. Sawdust everywhere and wood waiting to be cut and made into window casings. I know that once things settle down I will be fine but it is hard keeping up when messes are being made even faster! Won't complain though because even messy, it looks great with the improvements.

NANCE- {hugs for you girl} Frustrating isn't it? We feel your pain and frustration, that is for sure. Hop back on and try to refocus. Sometimes we really have to have our goal set before our eyes again and try to keep them there.

DEBELLI- I missed congratulating you yesterday on your anniversary for reaching goal..thank you for the continued inspiration that you provide for all of us.

KIMMYTHEKID- I am still looking for you!

TONI-So do you like being a FLYBaby? My husband calls me FlyBaby now!

JACK-K- Congrats on your loss...yeah, don't be greedy!

FRUIT- You poor soul, how did you make out? Did the bleeding stop and have it looked at?

SOLSHINE- Congrats on the house!!! I can totally relate to you about renting. I have been married 13 years and we always rented until we moved to NB 1.5 years ago. It was such a blessing to have our very own house.

Have to run..life is so busy lately. It is always busy but I think it is more hectic actually.....ciao
Old 06-12-2002, 09:23 AM   #60  

Default JUMP FOR JOY!!!! WIW!!!!

Hi All:

Well, on June 5th - 254.5, and on June 12th - 251!!!! WIW was good to me and I lost 3.5 pounds! I am very excited about it! If I could only just lose two more pounds I will feel like I am on the right track! I will feel like I can accomplish anything!!!!!

Fillise - Stay away from the potatoes

Jenn - Keep exercising, even if the pounds are not all the way down, at least you will be toner and fitter, and you will be a gorgeous bride no matter what.....

Toni - I bet you did well today on WIW Mine was definitely puff from TOM and now I am feeling much better! Yeah!!!

BOB - you really do need to go to the doctors - did they give you some nasal spray to clear it up along with the antibiotics....I know that Flonase and antibiotics always help me a lot - but I have to take the new antibiotics that come in a one a day pill for 10
days. They kick butt!!!

Fruit - you poor thing, that bleeding sounds so scary.... take care of yourself!!!!!

Solshine - what a sweet house! Looks good!!! Good for you, nothing more uplifting than buying a new home!

Country - it was great chatting with you last night - sorry I was late. That is great about your running!!!! You GO girl!!!!

Quilter - I need to tape that Oprah show - thanks for telling about it!!! Sounds like a very nice lunch

Nance - You need to pull yourself out of that slump! Feel good about yourself and get a move on and jump on the wagon! I like those excuses! I recognized some of my own in there!!!

Deb - sorry you missed the chat....I figured you were at a class, are you still doing those classes?

Jack-K - WTG on the 1 pound!!!! I am greedy too, want to lose a lot more than I have...but I am getting too greedy! I am leaving tomorrow night to drive to Illinois to go get DS...so I will be with him on Friday

Gracious - Must be so thrilling to have the work on the house about done! Sounds wonderful - congrats to your daughter.

Everyone here has such wonderful kids, and such good brags about them - shows what a great group you all are! Even supportive to your children!!!

Well I have been extremely busy with work. We have a shortage of employees this week causing me to have an overload to cover for them. No fun! But, it makes the day go by faster. I meet with the personal trainer today at Noon, and then this evening after 5 I will be going with Gram, Fluff the hound, and Wendy and her pups to the beach to meet other friends to walk! Yeah!!!

Sabrina
272/251/157
sd: 4/1/02
Closed Thread