Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: What is your favorite source of protein??
Dairy (milk, cheese, yogurt, etc) 10 25.64%
Fowl (chicken, turkey, etc) 15 38.46%
Meat (beef, lamb, pork) 9 23.08%
Fish 2 5.13%
Eggs 3 7.69%
Beans 0 0%
Nuts 0 0%
Vegetable Protein (soy products) 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 09:13 PM   #31  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey girls

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still around eventhough I didn't post yesterday - don't want you to think I was MIA again!

Just don't have time to post a long one - I just wanted to tell everyone hello!

Missy
284/272/170
Old 03-04-2002, 09:20 PM   #32  
Child of God

Hello Christin!

This is a great place to come and get support! I have only been doing SB for a short time after doing Atkins for a month. I am the worlds biggerst yo-yo dieter. I really think that SB can be lived forever. I have about 4 pounds to go for my goal and 9 total for my dream goal. But the real goal is seeing if I can keep it off. I have reached my goals many times, but put the weight back on most, ok, all times This WOE/L seems so right.

Frog...
Nothing like some great comments to make you feel better! WTG

Well, kids are in bed and I am trying to get a book finished before the owner moves away....
Have a great night everyone!

Kimmy
Old 03-04-2002, 09:52 PM   #33  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default BAWAHAHA.....the van is loaded with COFFEE AND IT'S ALL FOR ME!!!

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!!

Just a quick one before hitting the hay...busy day and non stop at home afterward....

TRISH....AHEM.....AHEM.....SEC???? HELLO???? TENNESSEE???

I'm a FULL FLEDGED MEMBER OF THE ROCKY TOP WAY OF LIFE!!!!

SUE...PREGGOS????? DID I MISS SOMETHING????

SLAP...I get an email twice a week from someone who is MIDDLE EASTERN and sends me links to these sites...glad to pass them on..did you see all those soup recipes!

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE....I'm POOPED....I'll talk to every one else tomorrow...

BOB
Old 03-04-2002, 10:20 PM   #34  

Thumbs down

hi girls,

cannot believe all the posts so far and it is only monday! keep up the good work, welcome to all the new gals! you will learn a lot on this board!

congrats to kim amd kimmy in cinti! we watched the university of cincinnati beat memphis this weekend as we had skyline chili for dinner! (frozen, unfortunately) my 9 year old daughter is really into the basketball as she and coach daddy just finished up an undefeated season of youth basketball.

will keep this short as we had a really long busy day in the recovery room today, makes me glad i work part-time and am off tomorrow to recuperate.

made the pumpkin muffins, not bad, i love breakfast type breads and muffins in the morning. i found a recipe for another cheesecake on the sb site, it was very good but the recipe needs a few adjustments, will post it on thursday for all to see. with all my baking adventures with the agave i feel like betty sugarbuster crocker!

looking forward to this weekend in orlando, should warm up some, right now it is 49 degrees at 10p.m. brrrr!

take care all,

chris
Old 03-04-2002, 10:45 PM   #35  
Clay Girl

Default Agave

Howdy!

Welcome all the newbies! I have learned here so much, my poor friends (who have to listen my constant lectures about healthy eating habits) call me a walking SB (sometimes even BS) library. This board is a great source of support and information.

DEBBIE - I cleaned the shelves of AGAVE at whole foods today, and I ordered a whole case of it. It is 2.69 - 10% discount. I think that is reasonable. If you have already purchased it for me, I'll take it anyway, since you never know when I might run out again with no place to go..

MONET - AWESOME! I am sooo glad there is another potter on the board. I just came back from the community studio, where I fire and glaze my pottery. A new Olympic kiln is on the way to my home, but there is a long saga connected to that... read: service upgrade and 1000s of dollars...oh, well. What do you mean "just" electric kiln? GIRL!!! I can assure you there is a very warm and welcoming home here for the baby I am expecting . I'll chat/post to you some more tomorrow. I am beat tonight!

Everyone else, have a great night, and or morning!!! Only 1 more days to the WIW, so BEHAVE! ( I just made chocolate almond kisses )

The ORLANDO Party - WOW! The excitement is causing the earthshakes! We better get some nice warm weather for Marie! My heat is on, and my blankets are ready - off I go.

Ta ta

Vesna
Old 03-05-2002, 12:01 AM   #36  

Default Monday late

Hey y'all. It's past my bedtime but I wanted to check in and wish everyone a good week. I spent the day in a meeting room working on a 5 year technology plan for our school district, then had a webmaster committee meeting in the same room. Several of us are on both committees so we spent 9 hours together today. It's a good thing we get along as well as we do!

Rose and other newbies: Welcome. You'll find lots of support and help here. I know where Plano is, neighbor! Was supposed to be up there for Destination Imagination on Sat. but the one tenth of an inch of ice canceled everything. I'm glad. I didn't want to drive in that mess. Thanks for the dressing idea. I'm going to try it myself. Fat intake is something I have difficulty decreasing. I haven't worried about it too much but am slowing down and want to see if tweeking those percentages will help.

Believe it or not ladies, it's gonna be 72 degrees on Friday! It was 20 this morning.

Frog: I'm so glad your coworkers are commenting about your weight loss. It does feel good when people notice. My neighbor across the street today asked me what'd I done, then he held up his hands like he was measuring a fish but he made them closer together. I laughed and said I quit eating sugar and cut off my hair. (I'll have to post a picture of the new do)

Beth: You're an angel for helping someone who appears to be an altogether different person from the one she's presenting to the world. Hope your babyboy feels better real soon.

Well, my eyes are heavy and my shoulder hurts and that's my clue that it's time to put up the laptop. Hope everyone has a great sun shiny day tomorrow.

Jeanie
196/166/130
Old 03-05-2002, 12:45 AM   #37  

Just a short note before bedtime. The newlyweds are left today for their new home, the hubby is in colorado at hazmat training and Grampa is still hanging in there. This started out a as pit of a day but as it went along it got better. I hope the rest of the week goes good. With no one here but me and our dog sarah I will have the time to read and chat this week. Maybe even make it to chat tomorrow.

Vesnoid- Speaking of pottery I have about 30 pieces that my son had fired this past weekend on my living room floor. He will be going to Hunbolt State college here in california to get his bachelors degree in art. His goal to to be a teacher. He had some problems with the firing though. He took it to the local craft store and they didn't know what they were doing. Hopefully they will be salvageable (sp)..

Rose and CatsRule2 - Welcome. I have been here for a couple of months and have found it to be a very friendly and supportive board.

Got to go... I am about ready to fall asleep on the keyboard.

Have a great day tomorrow

Cyndi
Old 03-05-2002, 06:33 AM   #38  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

This is a really QUICK post. Wasn't able to get on the board to post yesterday, kids needed it for homework. I'm getting ready to go for my run-hope it's not too cold out there! Have lots of running today-Eli's sick, so I will be solo up in Broward, it sucks.

Sorry I don't have time to reply to all at this time-I promise to try my best to play catch up somewhere along the way.

Please remember, TONIGHT IS CHAT AT 9:15PM EST Hope you can join us!!!!

I'm going to try and see if I can get in a post when I get back from jogging, if not, this evening. I know you all understand and know it's not personal-just me, leaving things til the last minute as usual!!!

Have a great day!!!

Debbie
194/121/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached gaol 6/10/01
Old 03-05-2002, 06:36 AM   #39  
"I'm working on it!"

Default Tuesday Morning

Hi All

Just a quick one. My computer totally died yesterday and I'm still trying to get it back running smoothly. I'm not too savvy with the techy side. Just get me hooked up and I can sort of navigate around; but this was a major crash that I had to reload everything all by myself. My personal techy (my brother) is really busy till the end of the month (he works from his puter for a living) and only had a couple of minutes to coach me by phone last night.

I'm having problems sending/receiving mail and I lost ALL my email addresses! Talk about major pain in the backside. The good thing is that it cleared out all my unused bookmarked sites!

Otherwise, I'm doing not too bad. I have to get in more water tho. I'll try concentrating on that today.

WELCOME to all the new people on board.

EVERYONE ELSE I'm sorry I can't respond individually. I hope you all are doing well.

I've gotta get this dang puter working a little better; right now it's frustrating me and soon it might be a pile of circuit cards all over the floor!
Old 03-05-2002, 08:07 AM   #40  

Good Morning!

So far, the day has been disappointing. I had expected to see a loss today, but it does not show up on the scale. I did a lot of walking yesterday, and tried very hard to keep my food things very well within program- though I failed some on fats again. I usually weigh less in the late morning, so I will try in a bit and see if it gets better. At least I have not gone up at all!

I feel wretched too...the medications I have to take on an empty stomach in the AM often make me sick to my stomach...and today was a real doosy. I don't suppose if you throw up prescription medications you should try taking them again... should you?

ZANNE: I am so sorry about your computer crash! I had that happen last summer, and I too lost all my email address, and stuff. What was so bad was I had a new computer, but my husband and son had not finished transferring my files over. You must be less technologically challenged than you think if you were able to reload and get things running enough to log on here! Congrats on your successfulness! Most people would have given up!

RED1: I hope your son's pottery is salvagable. Nothing worse than losing a whole kilns worth of stuff due to someone elses mistakes! It is hard enough dealing with the uncertainty! We used to make little clay kiln gods to guard the firings! I hope your son makes it to teaching. I have a degree in art ed, and even though I have never had a formal teaching job, I have used my degree to teach all kinds of classes to kids and adults. Is Pottery his major area?

CATSRULE: Welcome. I am new here myself. I have been doing SB for about 6 weeks now, and have lost 15 pounds. I really like it, and find it easy to follow. I feel healthier than when I was following Atkins before this. I have a weird thyroid problem, and insulin resistance, so losing weight is very hard for me. I have been stalled for two weeks, but I feel sure another loss is just around the corner. I have to work on keeping my fats down, and I am sure it will start to show on the scale. The great thing about SB is you don't have to give up much, like on low carb. I hope you find great success on the program!

GRACIOUS: I have not been ice skating in 30 years. I used to love it! Growing up in Chicago, we had ice rinks all over. They would flood the ball field and the park near my house and make a huge rink to skate on. I don't think I was ever very good, but my friends and I went skating a lot. We never went sledding...my hometown is very flat! Maybe once I lose some weight, I will go to the indoor ice rink here and skate, just for old times sake! I hope you are enjoying your parents visit. What do they think of SB?

VESNA: Well, by just electric, I guess I am whining that I don't have a gas kiln! I would love a salt kiln, actually! Ever done any salt glazing? Very nice... I do like doing reduction firing, but I AM happy to have my Olympic... In fact, Olympic used to be right here near me. I bought my potter's wheel from them. I am ashamed to admit that since I moved into this house five years ago, I have not gotten my kiln hooked up. That is something I need to do. I have a friend who is a doll maker, and she has fired some things for me when I needed it. I do miss working. Perhaps you will be able to get me inspired enough to get the kiln hooked up and to get working again! A month or so ago, I was in Athens (UGA) visiting and met a potter who digs all his own clay. His style was interesting..he uses a lot of animal sculptures on his work. I thought I ought to get back into my pottery when he told me he sells his casserole dishes for over $200 each!
Old 03-05-2002, 08:17 AM   #41  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Okay, so I didn't make it out for my walk today-just too darned windy out there. Last time I went, and it was less windy mind you, it was hard to walk/jog. I really do want to go though-feel like I'm being pulled in both directions-when I don't walk I get so much more hungrier not only earlier, but more so throughout the day. Hoping maybe I can try later when I get home.

Like I said, Eli is sick, going back to the Dr. today-antibiotics didn't seem to help. You know he's REALLY sick when he doesn't want to go to Broward. Hoping my Mom will take the trip up there with me. Had hopes of getting the car serviced today-ain't going to happen, I'll be happy if I can get an oil change and the car washed before I go up to Orlando.

FILLISE, ick! Belle peed on you, on purpose??? Guess that let you know what she thought about you at that moment! Hope she doesn't hold a grudge!!!

PRAVADA, sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it lately. I know what you mean about thinking you could eat something and then it just makes you go off plan worse than you ever imagined. This is the reaon I know I have to stay OP without cheating-I know me and I know how I've been in the past-if you know you've behaved in the past on past "diets" and that once you cheat it's hard to get back on track, then you have to keep this in mind and know you aren't one of those lucky few that can cheat and jump right back OP-I, unfortunately, am not one of those people either and if I cheat, it's going to be bad for me-I know this and I realize this is ME. Staying active on the board helps stay OP more, so try to get back with us as often as you can.

ROSE, I think cheese is one of the things I ate that helped me gain weight when I was younger-cheddar cheese, I could eat a block of it with out a problem. When I got into "dieting" I was amazed with what I learned, and moreso since on SB, and with the fat content of not only cheeses, but so many other things. Like nuts too-even as recent as a few weeks ago-with pine nuts, which we use a lot in our home, I would eat a few right out the bag-geez, I had no clue just a tiny amount like an ounce had 11-14 grams of fat! At least these days when I eat cheese, it's reduced fat, and usualy 75% ff cheese, so it's not so bad. The SGWW pizza is fine, it's the toppings we always need to worry about. I do have recipes for crusts, tried one once, came out awful-could of been me, could be the recipe-one never knows with me making something! I'm sure you'll like the quiche with the fresh spinach, I've used it before and it was good-just easier and cheaper to use frozen, IMHO I love that you've felt comfortable enough to jump in as you have!!! If the Glamour Shots come out well, of course I'll share a pic on the board with you all-I pray they come out as well as they did 6 years ago (that's the one currently posted in my bio).

VES, cow dung??????? How the heck does cow dung help firing a pot?? Turnips are a root vegetable and not SB LEGAL, but if you really wanted some and had just a small piece, I guess it couldn't do too much damage?? I do pickle them for Eli, he likes them-but when I make them I use beet juice in the pickling, another no-no BUT, if you want the recipe, just let me know. May just be easier to find a middle eastern grocer and buy a few there. As for the food nightmares, that only happens to me when I've just started a new WOE, so I haven't had any of those in a longggg time. Didn't get the agave, going today, so won't p/u any that you requested since you were able to get some up there.

MEL, doing good girl!! Glad to hear you resisted eating Pooh!! LOL!!!

TRISH, sounds like you had a lonnggg weekend, I can see why you were happy come Monday. I too am very intimadated at the big commercial gyms and would rather join a smaller, established one-I joined a small newer one and in no time, they were out of business and I was out my money-so just be careful!!! See if you can find one where you pay on a monthly basis-I know there are some out there that do that-that way, if you don't go, or don't like it, you're only out a monthly fee instead of yearly.

HM4SKL, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! Glad you've joined us Seems you have the hang of the board now. Hmmm, we'll have to come up with an easier name for you, how bout just HM? I won't be able to remember your regular screen name for the life of me, so HM is lots easier for this old broad!! If you could re-copy your BIO and get it on the BIO BOARD, that would be great! Just remember, hit POST REPLY and not new thread.

BETH, sorry to hear your little ones are sick, my big one (Eli) is sick too, just as bad as having little ones sick I think Maybe your oven is running too hot?? I've made the granola quite a number of times without a problem. Did you stir it around after each 10 minutes? Did you possibly use dark agave? Just trying to see why this happened. Sorry it didn't turn out well. Sorry to hear you've gotten burned by this girl-make sure you hide things before she leaves, sure don't want to find things missing when she's gone! I'd of booted her out when I found out she lied to me-I hate liars!!

LIZERY, glad to see your post. Possibly the pic didn't come trough cause it's too big, either with the bytes or the actual dimensions.

BUSDEB, nothing from TV-if we don't hear from her soon I'll send out a APB to see what's going on.

ZSUZSU, sounds like things could be better for you-what we women don't go through to have kids! That's great you signed up for the WDWM and doing this one this weekend, you really have the get up and go to go!!! You are still coming on Saturday, aren't you??

GRACIOUS, you CAN post pics, they just have to be small enough to get on the board. You can always e-mail me the pic, I'll reduce it and e-mail it back, if you want.

LDBLOND, glad to hear no pneumonia in the little one-hope my big one (Eli) doesn't have it either! Though, the asthma and virus really are just as bad I guess. Glad to hear your jaw is doing good!!! Heard from NANCE???

HAPPY, maybe the caffeine in the coke is what helped. Don't know how you could drink that, it's so sweet, not to mention the sugar in it. I use 222's, basically Tylenol with codeine-they're great! Haven't a clue as of yet where we are staying when we arrive on Friday-BOB and I will try to make a final plan tonight. Van is going to be filled with lots of stuff, and yes, coffee is in there!!!

CATSRULE, welcome back-we'll be happy to help in any way we can-you know you can't beat the support of the board and we're all here to help each other-it's yours for the asking!

FROG, glad to hear people are noticing your never-ending weight loss! Funny, lately people have asked me if I've lost more weight and I don't know why-cause I haven't-I'm staying the same and have so since they've seen me-guess it's the hair cut maybe. Or, maybe it's the black lycra pants I have 20 pairs of and always wear!!!!!!

FRUIT, thanks for checking in!!!

JRED, hey, you Texas Roses are growing in number-you all should try to have a get together!!!!

RED1, hope you enjoy your quiet time and get some things done with no one around

ZANNE, I'm sure I'll be crying the computer blues soon too-mine is ready to die a terrible death and you haven't a clue of what info I will lose!!!

MONET, I thought I too would see a loss-but at least I didn't gain-I know one will come if I'm patient, as will for you too. Don't stress over it-sure as heck doesn't help

Okay, I'm finally caught up-gotta run, in the shower, that is.

REMINDER TOMORROW IS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!! I wish you all luck on the metal monster tomorrow.

Toodles

Debbie
194/121/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 03-05-2002, 08:48 AM   #42  
Football Fanatic

Default Hi there!

Looks like quite a friendly board over here - been on another site (just observing) and decided not to jump in over there. Saw this site mentioned (was that you Deb?), and thought friendly sounded just my speed

Ok, my name is Catherine, have a husband Adron (yes, I put this in the bio board), and two darling little girls who are 4 and almost 7. I got married in November, and when I went to the doctor in January I weighed in at 275. That was more than I could handle, so DH and I agreed to try this at least through Easter (hey- had to start somewhere!). As of this morning, he is down 5 lbs since last week, and I'm not quite sure where I am. I know I have lost 4 lbs a week, and think he has too. Tonight I am planning to go to aqua aerobics at my gym, and I will get to weigh in! Can't believe I am excited about that......

Looks like I may make it to the chat - just a few minutes late. The class won't be over until 15 minutes before the chat starts, then I have to go to the bowling alley long enough to drop off some Girl Scout cookies.

Have a great day!!!
Old 03-05-2002, 09:59 AM   #43  
Undercover Diva

S/C/G: 242/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Question

Good Morning everyone I'm home today with the littlest guy... and he's feeling well enough to be playing his Nintendo this mornin. (I'm making an exception to the 1-hour a day rule, because he's B-O-R-E-D being home sick with nobody to play with.)

I made more granola last night, only cooked it 20 minutes and it came out perfect! Stirred it at 10 minutes. I wonder, though, DEB - can you figure up the nutritional info for me on that exact recipe WITHOUT the almonds. I didn't use any, don't care for them in my granola. I'd just like to know the 'facts' and I'm not that talented yet... you're the pro there

I feel bloated today, and my rings are tighter, so I'm glad there's no scale here, because TOM is on the way and I'm showing it!!

I am having such a hard time with FAT!!! Today I have started off pretty well... I had oatmeal for breakfast - (1/2 c oats, 1 TBS butter, 2tsp agave) and if it hadn't been for the butter, I'd have had a nice LOW fat content..LOL! I did notice that gave me 9g of fiber! Maybe since I'm trying to break down my eating... instead of a fruit or something later in the day... I can do oatmeal again (NO BUTTER) and that alone would give me 18g of fiber in addition to whatever I find to eat for the rest of the day. I'm cooking the oats at 50% power for 5 minutes... they come out with texture to them still, and I have to chew... so I'm guessing that's al dente enough!

I'm trying not to eat much fat during the day today, so I can save my fat allowance for my evening meal. I'm going to have to buy some egg substitute, because they are my favorite breakfast... but HELLO!? they'll pork me up in no time with the fat!!

OK.. I'm off to do laundry and I have to make a grocery store run later... Got a case of Agave yesterday, and have to go pick up the second one I ordered from the other store. Need milk too..LOL! I'm gonna check on the FIBER ONE.

I shop at Kroger (that was even my first job, as a bagger) and I noticed they have a nice BIG health foods section. Is that puffed Kashi good? I think it said it had lots of fiber... I read a lot of labels that day, so I wouldn't be surprised if I had it confused.

OMG - I Almost Forgot!!! Last night we had a staff meeting, and they had an ICE CREAM cake for all the March birthday people. Well I was counting on my boss to stand by me... and SHE ATE SOME! She said she was PMSing this weekend too and ate PIZZA. She's upset because she has only lost about 5 pounds since starting it (the day after I did) and she is frustrated I guess. I think she's planning to stop doing it pretty soon, she said she was tired of no results. BUT I DIDN"T TOUCH THE CAKE!!! I even took a piece home to the DH and DK's and I had to hold the plate all the way home and never even licked my fingers!! GO ME!!! They tried to talk me into some at the meeting, but I said I'd rather be skinny for my birthday (ok, so I won't be SKINNY, but you know what I mean) than to eat ice cream for my birthday!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Last edited by Beth2374; 03-05-2002 at 10:02 AM.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:26 AM   #44  

Good Morning

Just checking in to say Hi to everyone. Had a busy day yesterday doing some last minute chores, as well as playing badminton in the afternoon and then again in the evening. I'm now in the middle of working on my income tax. That's a real headache but would like to get it done before my holiday. Or at least figure out how much I owe - would be nice to get a rebate for a change though. To-day I have laundry and packing to do. Supposed to be going to badminton again this evening - will have to see how much energy I have. I don't really want to miss too much of it as we have a tournament at the end of March, just a week after I get back from my holiday.

Beth - Sorry to hear of the problems you are having with the girl you have staying with you. I can empathise with you as my daughter went throught a similar thing about a year ago. She had someone staying with her with a baby who lied and stole and complained of abuse that didn't happen and caused lots of headaches for my daughter. It's too bad when you try to help someone and get treated that way. Anyway I'm sure she would do the same thing again if the need arose, as you say you would. I commend you for that. I hope the little guy is feeling a bit better to-day.

Frog - Glad to hear people are noticing your 'skinny' looks. It makes you feel good even if you don't think you are skinny. At least you know people are noticing a difference in how you look.

Monet - I don't think it is a good idea to take the meds again if you throw up. It's hard to say how much of it had been absorbed. But I would recommend that you speak to your doctor. If this is a continuing problem perhaps he can prescribe you something else.

Deb - Sorry to hear Eli is sick again.

Sorry I can't respond to you all but I have to get back to the laundry and the packing.

See all you FL. gals on Saturday.

Marie.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:34 AM   #45  
Goddess

Thumbs down Good Thursday morning!

Good Morning Everyone!

Apparently I have been forgiven. Miss Belle is snuggled contentedly in my lap purring away. Uh-oh spoke too soon. Now she wants to play with me fingers as I type!

I had a sinful breakfast this morning. Natural peanut butter on my SFWW bread--then I drizzled a little agave over it--YUM!

Pravda--welcome back. WE've all been there and we will be here for you. It really is all or nothing. There is no halfway commitment to this WOE. So climb on the wagon and we'll ride with you!

Yellow Rose--You've done really well--keep it up and you will continue to see good results.

Vesnoid--Yes to the food nightmares! I know exactly what you are talking about. I usually have them when I'm most OP--I'm eating something sweet and feeling really lousy about it. What a realief to wake up!

Trish--College Basketball--YES! I'm from NC originally and we take our basketball very serisouly there. I will be watching the ACC tournament this weekend--and next week-MARCH MADNESS begins! Most of the other gals here are football fanatics (won't mention any names BOB, Gator, and Missy).

Beth--Wow, it is so disheartening to take someone in you thought was in trouble and then feel like your are being used. WE jast make the best decisions we can at the time--I hope you can resolve the situation soon.

Liz--Welcome back!!!!!! Let me tell you about that 240 plateau--I've been there for months! Your body will actually stop and rearrange itself when it needs to--that may be the 240 mark or may not. In my case I've lost 20% of my starting body weight and this is where I was for years before I began the last weight gain spurt. So my body has found a place it used to call home and now I have to rmind it that it also used to call 140 home!

Cats rule--welcome! Please feel free to ask any questions, someone will be happy to pitch in and answer them.

Slaphappy--I cannot wait for it to hit 100! The hotter the better I say. I am for sure tired of this cold air!

Deb--I hope Eli feels better soon. I think I'm going to make your hummus for lunch. Uh-oh I have a fundraiser to attend and I've heard about the effects of your hummus. Maybe tomorrow.

OK everyone going to the gathering this weekend--let me remind you WE WANT PICTURES!!! Get those digital cameras out of their boxes.

Susan
300/240/150
Closed Thread