South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 11:09 AM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Laurie that class sounds awesome!! You've done so amazingly!
Mariana I miss that about Uni having inspiring classes and Friends all over!
Dana that happens to me sometimes too
Ruth you stopped at 1 slice and that's an achievement in itself!
Kiko you can do it!!
Shatz Don't hate me for having a D&D coffee! as for the buyer oh man do they really want a house? if he's that unhandy they scream CONDO! but hey if the checks are signed thats not your problem
Mama I hate Rain too but it's good weather to write in b/c you don't want to leave the house!

Weez I hear you on the Celebration factor Its been about a week for me and I'm only starting to celebrate.
Kye yay Breathing is Good!
Heather I love your Irish Blessing! are you Irish? (My maiden name is O'Brien)
Ok now that I've responded I'll Post about me later!
Bbiab Kierie
Old 08-11-2005, 11:30 AM   #17  
cranky & determined

Good (late) Morning Greetings, all you busy Chicks!

Anoher hot and humid day here... we really need some rain - so pass it on this way!

I took the dog for a walk in the park and the air is so yucky he actually didn't want to walk very far! Well. at least we got some exercose in. BTW, Casper, the little dog, LOVES the SBD as he get bit of morning turkey bacon and scrambled eggs... he's a happy Maltese. (wagwagwag)

That's it for now, have to get some chores in before the temperature rockets up.

Have a grrreat day, all you fab-u-lous Beach chick-babes! TYL
Old 08-11-2005, 12:08 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Anna you have a Maltese!
My Mom has my Shihtzu Murphy he is the luncheon meat master NOTHING hits the floor!
Old 08-11-2005, 12:35 PM   #19  
cranky & determined

That's cute. KO - tiny dogs are such a trip! Casper's predecessor was MAX the original operadog - and when he 'departed' just about a year ago i was inconsolable - anyway, MAX was a big dog in a small body (Norwich terrier), and he was very low nmaintenance. This guy is HIGH maintenance, and he's such a girlie-dog - he met another Maltese and the largest Shitzu in captivity last week and liked them both (he's very finicky about his doggie pals)... Anyway, I still miss my MAX, but little Casper is a big personality and I enjoy sharing the SBD with him, too.

Give Murphy a skritich behind the ears for me!

Last edited by operadog; 08-11-2005 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:46 PM   #20  

KO, Lunch meat master I love it!!!
Heather - I second that Irish blessing.. I never heard it before .. it's a keeper!
I'm Irish /Italian myself..My Irish GPa use to say in his brogue: "Colleen, you'd give the Deevil hisself ulcers"! (My name is Charlene NOT Colleen, but hey - Couldn't tell the old Tug boat Captain that!...and yes, I was quite a "mischievous imp" in my youth! )

OPPPPERRRRAH DOOOOOG! I have 2 of the Norwich's cousins .. Darby and Casey are Cairn Terriers...Our First Nessie MacMuffin passed 3 years ago.. It's because of her that we just fell flat in love with the breed !

Mamacita: You ole Vampira you! I would love a cup of Jamaicain Blue Mn..One of my FAVS..and sigh, you are right about Starbucks... I usually dont care for it..but did have a cup on the way down to NC when transporting house crap to crap up the new place, and it was YUMMY!)

Hello to all you other fabu Chicalettas
Old 08-11-2005, 12:51 PM   #21  
RNMOM

Default Hi!

Yup, I'm finally back to the land of the living. (Ya, I know, you didn't even miss me)

I've just spent the past 4 days in total wilderness with 30 kids from our church in the middle of the deserts of Wyoming reinacting a pioneer trek. No running water, no shower, eating dust, walking 17 miles on Tuesday pulling a handcart. Each day we walked no less than 8 miles. I'm so tired today I'm thinking I'm going to go back to bed, but we had a great time.

I've been eating the food that was put in front of me so I am a bit nervous to face the scales. Anyway, it looks like everyone has been busy this past week and there's new "faces" I dont' know yet so I'll be anxious to get caught up.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #22  
Kyemom

Glad you are back RNMOM!!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #23  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, my! I thought I'd posted this morning!

Laurie, good going with the exercising, girl! The instructor sounds a hoot.

Marianna, so glad you're enjoying university this term. What are you taking?

Dana, you're doing great! Make sure you eat enough, though. You don't want to put yourself in "starvation mode".

Hey, Ruthie! I hope you have a good visit with Harry.

Kiko, I don't know how you do it... I'm sure the weight is just going to fall off with you being back at work.

Schatzi, you're drinking instant. You poor darling. Still, it's better than nothing. I would have KILLED for even instant when we were at the cottage this week. I didn't take any, thinking there'd be some there. We got there (first time up this summer), and discovered that my sister and her DP hadn't cleaned out the fridge when they closed up the cottage last fall, and the fridge was FULL of mouldy food! Gosh, it was awful. Anyhow, I had no coffee for TWO DAYS, and I was dying. Shaking.

Mamacita, I hope the sun comes out for you soon, hon!

Weezle, congratulations on the bathroom celebration.
Hey, commercial crunches are better than nothing, girl!

Jenn, get to the gym, girl! You're wasting your money AND your life!!

Little Chick, get better soon, sweetie.

Kyemom, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Listen, you must be building muscle, and that'll burn fat. The pounds will start to drop again.

Sil, I know this has been a rough week for you... love and hugs, sweetie...

Barb, sounds like you're have a wonderful time!

Heather, I hope the day gets better for you. Good luck to DH!!

Beach Bum, I hope you enjoyed your walk on the beach today.

KO, what are you up to, girl!?

Anna, it's hot and humid here, too. What a lousy summer. Apparently there is no longer such a thing as a "normal summer".

We had a lovely time at the cottage this week. Spent HOURS in the water, ate a bit too much, and did NOT miss the telephone! (although we are getting one in this summer for emergencies)
I always appreciate my home when I've been away for a few days. DH is cleaning his car, DS is in the basement, DD is at my sister's, and I've spent the morning in the attic. Ah.... SPACE!!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:03 PM   #24  

RNMom, I'll bet you didn't miss me, either.
My gosh... what a BRUTAL week you've had!! I'll bet you built some muscles you didn't know you had.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:07 PM   #25  
Kyemom

Hey girls...where is Gofishin?????
Old 08-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #26  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

OK Irish kids. I am Irish and German. I come from Davis, Ryan, Hanrahan, and Boevinglough (try to guess which one is German.) My mom and aunts are Maureen, Colleen, Kathleen, and Patricia Noreen, and my uncle is Timothy Patrick. I've got cousins named Sean, Erin, Katie, Ryan (as well as my brother, Ryan,) Liam, and Kyle, and those are just the Irish names.

Hurray for Ireland!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:17 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyemom
Hey girls...where is Gofishin?????
I was wondering the same thing as I was ladening my post with smilies.

Gofishin, are you there, hon?

Weezle, I've got some Irish in me, but my Dad refused to acknowledge it.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #28  
Kyemom

I too have a lot of Irish in me...also, my step-father is 100% Irish..McGovern!!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:22 PM   #29  

RN MOM: YEEES Darlin, We DID miss you! So glad you are back on the boards... AND I AM soo Impressed with your walking and GAWD it sounds like BOOT camp..I love to walk but you are the MAN!!! WOW ! As for weight gain..Most Def its Muscle gain dear!!

Ellis ..EWWW EWWW EWWW! Reminds of the time my BIL left Squid in the Bait box on our Boat... hmm, maybe we should conjure up these thoughts when eyeing a piece of cake! So glad your back hon!!

Weezle: I hear ya on the names.. and I even can add a priest to my list Father Kevin Patrick Hanaway! The Toast in our houses was "Up the Rebels"!

Kye, I sendum Gofish message
" GOFISHIN: ur msd , whr r u on bch 3 . .Cm BKGFshn..I wl gv u hemn tp dspnsr" i!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #30  
Kyemom

LOL Schatzi....I love those crazy messages!
Closed Thread