Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 12:29 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 184/161/139???

Height: 5' 3"

Walking sounds great. Just off to do my first spin class since last summer.

I'm going to sweat!!!!

Can you believe we've had a 19 page thread for exercise in January. How great are we! I really do find it inspiring to check in with you all every day and see how we keep getting on up and doing it.

Here's to a great February.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:53 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 192+,size16/ 164,12/ 150,10

Height: 5'7"

I agree ... it's been very inspiring to check in and see what everyone is up to. It has helped me stay on schedule and I don't think I missed a day this month; my non-exercise days were planned days off. Thank you everyone!!!

Today, did 50 minutes of cardio: 20 on the stationary bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill (the dreaded "fit test"), and 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am able to keep my heart rate at 80-85% of my max for longer stretches now and hope that will speed up the fat loss.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:48 PM   #288  
Marathon Goddess

I agree with y'all its great to see everyone moving it, really makes me feel like I better too! :-) Thanks for the push guys!!

I wanted to get todays in before Linda closes this month up, normally I post the next day, but here goes for the last day of January, it was a 2 mile speed workout, and 30 minutes of weights. See y'all in February!!
Old 02-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #289  

New Month!!!! Come post your exercise to the February Exercise Sticky at the top of the page... I am waiting for you!!
Closed Thread