Old 10-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

OK..I went off the deep end today. Someone placed homemade cookies on my desk. Of course, I had one and then...well I figured since I had that I might as well have the candy that was left in my box today..and then well someone brought in a huge box of candy (assorted..with some of my favorites) I ate so much I felt sick! I think I get frustrated when I stay on plan and don't lose but a pound! I 'll try to get back on track tomorrow!

cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #92  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady67 View Post
Thanks for the support guys, I know I def need it... along with the will power.

I have a lot of stress in my life... but I think and hope I got rid of some last night. The boyfriend and I are done... He is a loser, but I kept thinking that if I just helped him through the rough patch it would get better. At 18 months, I don't think it will. I am done.

I have high blood pressure. I am on medication and hoping that I can eventually drop it off. Right now stress free my bp is 117/60. Which is excellent - but last week I had a car accident and since stressed out it was 130/90.

One step at a time. I am focusing on various relaxation techniques as well as meditation. I was walking, but messed up the knee during the accident. am hoping to start that again in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your support. sorry to whine - I promise to behave now!!

all around!

Have a great day folks!
Good for you..do what it takes to get the stress out of you life...You can whine..it's ok ...sometimes it brings healing....hope your back to your walking soon..sorry you had a accident....
Now, I 'll whine....I ate candy! What a nut! WHy did I do this to myself! I have to remove the temptations when I see them. I am going to have to give them away right away! Maybe one day I will learn!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #93  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

cmarty: don't beat yourself up, last night I got up went to the kitchen and ate potato chips for no reason at all! So this morning I got back on track, we slip up or at least I do every now and then, but it's a new day tomorrow and you'll get back on plan!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
OK..I went off the deep end today. Someone placed homemade cookies on my desk. Of course, I had one and then...well I figured since I had that I might as well have the candy that was left in my box today..and then well someone brought in a huge box of candy (assorted..with some of my favorites) I ate so much I felt sick! I think I get frustrated when I stay on plan and don't lose but a pound! I 'll try to get back on track tomorrow!

So it happened today... Does not mean it will continue to happen. The support goes to everyone on the forum..... we all know you can get back on track and eat right! The one thing that should help is to remember that you felt icky after eating all that stuff... that's your body saying, I don't want it. It may help if there is a a next time.

On another note, I have lost another 2.5 lbs and am down a total of 43 lbs now
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:39 AM   #95  
Sherry, Senior Member

I LOVE LOVE my fitbit flex! OMG, It told me that last night I only slept for 7 hrs 17 min, 16 mins wake 3x, 33 mins of restless sleep 16 x WOW, it tracks calories in vs calories out!! I keep wanting to get up and move LOL!!! it's so great! And JenB72 was right it keeps you mindful of what you eat!!!

I go weigh in today, wish me luck!!! I'll let everyone know how it went!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Old 10-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #96  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
I LOVE LOVE my fitbit flex! OMG, It told me that last night I only slept for 7 hrs 17 min, 16 mins wake 3x, 33 mins of restless sleep 16 x WOW, it tracks calories in vs calories out!! I keep wanting to get up and move LOL!!! it's so great! And JenB72 was right it keeps you mindful of what you eat!!!

I go weigh in today, wish me luck!!! I'll let everyone know how it went!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
That's awesome! It really does want to make you get up and move around, doesn't it. I read somewhere that Fitbit Flex is as addictive as Facebook or Twitter...and they're right. I find myself checking it out more during the day than anything else. Right now, I have the slate colored band, however, on October 22, they start selling the pink band. I'm so ordering one as soon as I can.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #97  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenB72 View Post
That's awesome! It really does want to make you get up and move around, doesn't it. I read somewhere that Fitbit Flex is as addictive as Facebook or Twitter...and they're right. I find myself checking it out more during the day than anything else. Right now, I have the slate colored band, however, on October 22, they start selling the pink band. I'm so ordering one as soon as I can.
I have the black one because I knew I would get more colors! I have a question though, I am doing the calories in calories out, it has it based on 1265 a day
Old 10-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #98  

Height: 5' 5"

I'm still following the green menu, and it always has me either under or on target with calories for the "very hard" weight loss plan.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #99  

OK..I guess I need a fitbit flex...all this talk is making me want one! I am going to check them out! I think I would have probably blown it up with the sweets I ate yesterday!

No weight lost for me today..Let's see LOL I wonder why..well like skelley said, it's another day tomorrow!
Sweets are the
Old 10-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #100  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

I still check in here every week or so. Haven't posted because I don't want to discourage anyone with my struggles since reaching maintenance. Finally weighed myself this week and sad to say I have gained back 39 of the 60 pounds I lost on MRC. Now if I had just been off plan ever since reaching maintenance, that would be one thing. But I have fought it the whole way. Honest I have! Even started over with pre-conditioning and then Meta Boost in June and sticking with green menu perfectly all of July. Went off plan all of August and gained it all back. Fought it all through September - on and off with the healthy eating but exercising daily regardless of diet. Got back on track completely October first. So today is day 12 of being back in control.

I'm not doing MRC anymore, so maybe not appropriate to post here. Doing it the old fashioned way with diet and exercise. 1200 calories M-F, and 1500 on weekends. Strength training 3x week, cardio 4-5x week. I did MRC for so long the first time (six months straight - never cheating once) that the way of eating is pretty ingrained. So sticking to 1200 calories and getting in lots of protein is easy for me. Will weigh in again October 23rd and hope for a few pounds by then. See y'all!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #101  

Going 4 fit...glad your back on track...we have been wondering where everyone is...we can do this together!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #102  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenB72 View Post
I'm still following the green menu, and it always has me either under or on target with calories for the "very hard" weight loss plan.
Okay it's now been two days and I've been on target also, this is awesome!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #103  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
OK..I guess I need a fitbit flex...all this talk is making me want one! I am going to check them out! I think I would have probably blown it up with the sweets I ate yesterday!

No weight lost for me today..Let's see LOL I wonder why..well like skelley said, it's another day tomorrow!
Sweets are the
cmarty that's right its a new day! We all stumble but we all help each other back up!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #104  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going4Fit View Post
I still check in here every week or so. Haven't posted because I don't want to discourage anyone with my struggles since reaching maintenance. Finally weighed myself this week and sad to say I have gained back 39 of the 60 pounds I lost on MRC. Now if I had just been off plan ever since reaching maintenance, that would be one thing. But I have fought it the whole way. Honest I have! Even started over with pre-conditioning and then Meta Boost in June and sticking with green menu perfectly all of July. Went off plan all of August and gained it all back. Fought it all through September - on and off with the healthy eating but exercising daily regardless of diet. Got back on track completely October first. So today is day 12 of being back in control.

I'm not doing MRC anymore, so maybe not appropriate to post here. Doing it the old fashioned way with diet and exercise. 1200 calories M-F, and 1500 on weekends. Strength training 3x week, cardio 4-5x week. I did MRC for so long the first time (six months straight - never cheating once) that the way of eating is pretty ingrained. So sticking to 1200 calories and getting in lots of protein is easy for me. Will weigh in again October 23rd and hope for a few pounds by then. See y'all!
going4fit! I'm so glad you are back on here, doesn't matter if you aren't doing MRC, we still want to support you in whatever works for you! Please stay with us!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #105  

Going 4 fit..

You are welcome here at any time.. I am on maintenance and not doing MRC except for when I have put a couple of pounds on and then will do green menu till comes off. I do get weighed in at MRC every 2 weeks, as I need that to keep focused that I have to answer to the scale. I wish I was not that weak, but I am.

I don't do calories, but I do more protein, and really watch the carbs and any sweets as they do me in each time, and being a slow loser it is not worth it to me. Now, I know what puts weight on and have to stay away from it. Maintenance is a struggle, and I will be the first one to admit it. It is very difficult to stay on it, but the higher the protein for me seems to be the trick.

Do you keep a journal of your calories intake daily? I still journal what I eat.

You can do this, for sure. Just keep posting and let us all be there for you.

Glad to see you back..

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote