Old 05-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinagirlnc View Post
Yesterday at WI I lost 2 lbs, for a total of 40 lbs!!! Small goal, still have a distance to go, but very happy!!!!
woooooooooohoooooooooooooo CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:flo w1:
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #107  

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Still trying to figure this whole board thing out. So tell me... does the drinking sooooo much water ever get easier? Right now it's the hardest thing for me. I feel like I'm running to the bathroom every 5 minutes!! Ugh!! -Jenny
jennyjam82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #108  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjam82 View Post
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! Still trying to figure this whole board thing out. So tell me... does the drinking sooooo much water ever get easier? Right now it's the hardest thing for me. I feel like I'm running to the bathroom every 5 minutes!! Ugh!! -Jenny
yip JennyJam, it does get easier. I began last August 09, and I wasn't use to having 1 glass of water daily, much less 8, but now I can't imagine a day when I don't drink a lot of water. AND I only need to visit the restroom about 1 time per hour. So, just hang in. It is just such a healthy habit to adopt! --Joy2MeNu
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #109  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjam82 View Post
It does get better.. I say in about 3-4 weeks
Old 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinagirlnc View Post
Yesterday at WI I lost 2 lbs, for a total of 40 lbs!!! Small goal, still have a distance to go, but very happy!!!!
Congrats! that's a really big accomplishment regardless of how much you still have to go!
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #111  

Height: 5' 5

I went off program for a few days and tried to do a fresh start on Monday but I still wasn't feeling ok with it. I went in today and now I feel like I have the fresh start I need. It just seemed like it kept eating at me until I showed them that I was off. I didn't lose but didn't gain either. I was measured and lost 38 inches!! Now I am feeling better and ready to get back on track.
Mary1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 186/179/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary1011 View Post
I went off program for a few days and tried to do a fresh start on Monday but I still wasn't feeling ok with it. I went in today and now I feel like I have the fresh start I need. It just seemed like it kept eating at me until I showed them that I was off. I didn't lose but didn't gain either. I was measured and lost 38 inches!! Now I am feeling better and ready to get back on track.
I was in the same boat. I was away on a business trip all week and in meetings. While I ate well and stayed as close to on plan as possible, it wasn't possible. So today is transitioning back into plan. it doesn't help I'm on steroids for my allergies. My blood sugar HATES me!
jenkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #113  

Height: 5'6''

Lost 4lbs this week at WI...pretty sure i've lost that same 4lbs like 4 times now...this is the last time...I'm gonna have an OP week if it kills me...and it won't. Just might feel like it So frustrating to lose and gain and lose and gain...tiring.

I think my ticker is wrong, I might be a pound and a half or two lighter, but I don't remember...so I'm gonna leave it . I'll fix it next week or if I get bored, I'll call them and ask them my current weight and fix it.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #114  

[QUOTE=Hvnlymzic;3290069]Lost 4lbs this week at WI...
QUOTE]

yayyyyyyy CONGRATS!!
Old 05-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 214/209/155

Height: 5'3"

I have to go WI in today, and I am nervous. On Monday I was up a pound, and the girl at my center just really made me feel terrible. I understand that I am responsible for my own success, but it was one pound, and it was probably water weight, because I had had some salt and carbs for mother's day dinner the night before, and it just hadn't flushed out? I had gone out to a restaurant, and had like 5 meals at other people's homes over the weekend, and I managed to stay like 95% on program, I was feeling really good about that. I honestly am considering not renewing my contract and just dieting on my own, because I always feel good going in there, and terrible coming out. And the only solution they seem to have is to buy a pill. I know they have a business to run, but they know I am broke, maybe I am going to loose slow without a pill, but I can still loose can't I? I am not a failure because I had some salad dressing because the salad was already dressed and a handfull of tortilla chips.....
JessicaM121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #116  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

ok..hope everyone is doing well...My question thread on the other plan MRC has going was deleted..so maybe it's not such a good idea. Weird that they'd use it though.
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM121 View Post
I have to go WI in today, and I am nervous. On Monday I was up a pound, and the girl at my center just really made me feel terrible. I understand that I am responsible for my own success, but it was one pound, and it was probably water weight, because I had had some salt and carbs for mother's day dinner the night before, and it just hadn't flushed out? I had gone out to a restaurant, and had like 5 meals at other people's homes over the weekend, and I managed to stay like 95% on program, I was feeling really good about that. I honestly am considering not renewing my contract and just dieting on my own, because I always feel good going in there, and terrible coming out. And the only solution they seem to have is to buy a pill. I know they have a business to run, but they know I am broke, maybe I am going to loose slow without a pill, but I can still loose can't I? I am not a failure because I had some salad dressing because the salad was already dressed and a handfull of tortilla chips.....
Don't feel bad. I've stopped taking all their pills because I couldn't afford it. I barely buy the HNS from them. I buy the bulk of mine from Diet Direct when they are on sale. They do always have a pill to take. Last time I was in and was up 1/2 lb they wanted me to try the "new"diet plan.. The shot one.. Ok.. If I can't afford $90 for a bottle of pills I can afford the $400+ it cost for that? I don't think so. I just say firmly no Thank you..

Don't let them ruin your success.. You chose to eat what you did. It's not bad.. Sometimes the people at the center don't seem to realize that we all have lives that we live. We aren't going to eat at home and 100 % on program all the time. You did great 95% of the time. Don't let that 5% ruin your acheivement.
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM121 View Post
I can understand how you feel..BUT...dont let it get you down or sidetracked. Just pick yourself up and move on. 95% is way better than what you would have done before being on the plan, right? At least that is they way I am looking at it. I cheated Mothers day weekend (yep the weekend- I just did my own thing). I knew I was making a choice that would make me not loose but I did it and then I got back on track (not the right thing for me to do I might add). We all have to learn what is good for us and if we are learning during this process, then that is what counts. Be proud of yourself for what you have done so far I am REALLY happy for you that you had 95% self control- cause mine blew in the wind for two day :P ((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))
Old 05-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #119  

So...today I forgot to bring my protein for lunch (I did have my fruit and veggies) and had to pick something from our work cafe ..they had roast beef...I got it (it had stock so I know it had seasonings). I would have eaten a protein bar but I ate one of them for breakfast!! Argh! Blah!
Old 05-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 214/209/155

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the encouraging words. I went to my WI and I was down 1.5 , so I lost the pound I gained back, plus .5 I actually saw a different counselor than is usually there when I end up going in, and she didn't push one pill the whole time which was the first time that had happened. She was super positive and great. Which is good, because I was down 1.5 in 3 days! That still has my average at like 1.5 a week if that, but still, feeling a little better about life.
JessicaM121 is offline   Reply With Quote