Old 11-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/165

Height: 5'7

If you go to edit signature, there should be a place. And I saw in the other thread where you lost 18in is that good thats freaking awesome!!! way to go!!!
Pcherr001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #92  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

THANKS A BUNCH! I really needed that encouragement. I'm up a full pound this week and I'm hoping that it's because I should be starting my period next week. I'm totally down about it though. THANKS!

Last edited by DZackery; 11-10-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: spelling
DZackery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZackery View Post
Is there an OTC version of the MRC 6? I just started at MRC umm....the middle of october? I have lost 8.5 pounds so far...just started the green menu. 31.5 to go. Even the HSN's are kind of expensive but if I can save money on the supps then I will try.
Try the Now brand Cider Vinegar Diet Formula. Should be close. The ingredients are the same but not sure about the strengths of each.
Lori123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #94  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZackery View Post
Where do I paste the code at? I don't see an option for it.

Hmm...Well I pasted it in here and it worked but I don't see a place on my profile.
When you have been on 3FCs for 21 days you will have an "edit Signature" place on your User CP. (That makes more sense - sorry I left that part out!) That will be where you'll paste your ticker code. You are getting close to having it. Be sure to save it after you copy it in. You're going great for all you've got going on in your life!!!

Last edited by reuselady; 11-10-2009 at 09:51 PM.
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #95  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

Lori, Thanks! I will try to order some and attempt that instead of paying $35 for it. I actually just went and got flax from walmart and it was a great big huge $8. Way better price. HAHA

Reuselady, I appreciate the encouragement. I really needed it today. Thankfully, my children are in bed and mostly asleep and the dishes are done, boys rooms picked up, toys outta the living room, bathroom is relieved of thrown dirty clothing and wet towels and the one load of laundry that needs to be folded can just cool it until tomorrow. TIME TO RELAX!
DZackery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:19 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

Ladies, please tell me what supplements I need to be successful, I know the multivitamin and the omega6?(yellow tablets). But do I really need the other pills??
Thanks,
Sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 249/216/150

Height: 5'2"

I take MRC6, oil and a multivitamin (and 3 HNS a day). I have tried to keep it simple to keep costs down. I still am losing the weight and love this program!
wchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #98  

Question Supplements and HNS

I signed up last Friday.
I am already hesitant about the program and the supplements and drinks.
I specifically asked the person I talked to on Friday if there was ginkgo, ginseng, guarana or anything like them in any of the supplements or shakes. She assured me there wasn't.
So I buy the multivitamins before I leave. First thing I notice when I get home is that the vitamins do indeed have ginkgo in them.
I can't take anything like that. They not only make my heart pound out of my chest but they cause me incredible anxiety.

Please tell me I didn't get taken for a couple hundred dollars.
Audrey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #99  

Thank you wchase for the information, I don't want to buy unnessary pills.
However, I do want to make sure I have everything to be victorious.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #100  

Audrey1 I know this is a dumb question but did you call the center?
What does the Manager say?
Surely you can take another multivitamin?
I pray it works out for you, its so disappointing when get your hopes up for something and not get all of the information to make an informed decision.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #101  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default Good For YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey1 View Post
I signed up last Friday.
I am already hesitant about the program and the supplements and drinks.
I specifically asked the person I talked to on Friday if there was ginkgo, ginseng, guarana or anything like them in any of the supplements or shakes. She assured me there wasn't.
So I buy the multivitamins before I leave. First thing I notice when I get home is that the vitamins do indeed have ginkgo in them.
I can't take anything like that. They not only make my heart pound out of my chest but they cause me incredible anxiety.

Please tell me I didn't get taken for a couple hundred dollars.
You are under no obligation to purchase ANY of the MRC supplements, except for the HNS. Return the multivitamins and purchase them elsewhere. Get a high quality multivitamin, preferrably a whole food vitamin.

Personally, I like this one:
http://products.mercola.com/whole-foods-multivitamin/

MRC is a great program -- you just need to get the right combination of items to work for you and only you! Don't get discouraged. And remember that the people advising you are just people and don't KNOW everything about every ingredient of these products. Wish the did though! Good thing you were paying close attention. That's great! All the best to YOU!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #102  

Yes I called the center. I was supposed to have another meeting yesterday with the consultant but she was out sick. It got rescheduled for today.
I am really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and think she just didn't realize everything that was in the the vitamins they sell.
I am just paranoid enough to think she may have known and told me what I wanted to hear.
I am really discouraged by my most recent weight loss attempt and this is like a last ditch effort for me.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #103  

I have another question.
What is the purpose of the HNS?
I looked at the ingredients and there is potassium and protein? How is that a high nutrient supplement? No other vitamins or minerals?
How many HNS boxes do we have to buy from them? Do they really keep track?
I started my first real diet day today. I was in pre-conditioning the last week or so.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey1 View Post
I have another question.
What is the purpose of the HNS?
I looked at the ingredients and there is potassium and protein? How is that a high nutrient supplement? No other vitamins or minerals?
How many HNS boxes do we have to buy from them? Do they really keep track?
I started my first real diet day today. I was in pre-conditioning the last week or so.
Audrey...that's a great question. Other than costing so much, what is the purpose, and would another powdered protein drink that is so much cheaper be the same if not better?
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:40 AM   #105  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Audrey, my gut reaction to questioning the MRC so seriously is that you may not have confidence and faith in this program. you didn't get your important questions answered ahead of the plan. that is unfortunate, as it is way to expensive to lack faith in your decision and investment. It is a high protein diet -- that is exactly why it works. I believe the center needs to make you a better explanation. I don't tend to question when something is working -- and so far that is where I am! it works. I didn't purchase the MRC6 or Cortitrim for this next portion of my journey, so we'll see what happens. hopefully I will keep losing!

Hopfully you can shake that RIPPED OFF feeling that seems to be eating away at you!

Last edited by Joy2MeNu; 11-17-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote