Old 12-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Sorry to tell you it means NO diet soda. You'll go to 16 oz of Diet Rite on day 5 (No Diet Coke). I was a Diet Coke NUT so for me to transition to Diet Rite was major in my mind....but yet wasn't as hard as expected once I got there....
Today is a new day.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip View Post
Fifties Lady,
Could you please incorporate the following into your lil red wagon. HNS dispenser with 5 different flavors, a pill dispenser and a water dispenser. I would so greatly appreciate it.

I spend my days, going to the bathroom, fixing hns, taking pills and filling my water up...with all that who has time to eat.
You bet...working on the plan changes now!! Anyone else have any suggestions before the blueprint is done?
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 187/185.8/141

Height: 5'6"

Default Diet Soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchmom84 View Post
Sorry to tell you it means NO diet soda. You'll go to 16 oz of Diet Rite on day 5 (No Diet Coke). I was a Diet Coke NUT so for me to transition to Diet Rite was major in my mind....but yet wasn't as hard as expected once I got there....
Today is a new day.
OH NO! Here I had thought I was doing so good I LOVE my diet coke and I thought doing away with it was horrible. So have I really messed things up These past two days? If so please tell me and I am off to get a donut (or 2) and start over tomorrow. LOL
gottobefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
You bet...working on the plan changes now!! Anyone else have any suggestions before the blueprint is done?
This is cracking me up!! Thanks for the laughs
CndLou is offline   Reply With Quote