Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #466  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Great job Keepinonandon and Readytolose for resisting those temptations over the weekend!! Stay focused.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #467  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Good Morning Ladies just checking in i finally broke my 208 plateau and i am down 2 pounds which gets me to 206 as of this morning!! It took a while but i stuck to it and here i am!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day i will check in tonite..god bless
Old 09-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #468  
Eyeball Checker

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Ok I just got back from CPK for my b-day lunch and I did what I said I was going to do! I ordered a half caesar salad, no cheese w/ grilled chicken and fat free dressing on the side. Then I put a teeny bit of dressing on it and basically ate the lettuce and chicken and avoided the croutons. So I did it! I went out to eat and stayed OP!!! I'm going to WI this afternoon after work so I'll update later!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #469  

Height: 5'10"

Default WI Success!

Just a quick post to share Friday's WI results - I was -5.5 lbs! Since I was only -1 lb last week, I was pumped! They took my measurements & they show I've lost 28.25 inches total. I'm still a little leery of the measurements, but I'll take them! Only 24 lbs to go for my first goal by Thanksgiving - I'm over the halfway mark!
Thanks to everyone for their support & encouragement. Keep those losses coming!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #470  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Yeah Alexiah!! Good for you for sticking it out! It's yours girl!!!

Lesset01- I know you are feeling proud of yourself! You should be!!

bfatnomore- great job. 5.5 is awesome!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #471  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I am so proud of everyone for showing great willpower this weekend in avoiding temptation! Great job to those of you got through the birthday parties and eating out. The idea of ordering a salad at California Pizza Kitchen nearly brings me to tears! Way to go!

I had my own birthday event this weekend--luckily it was dinner out at Red Lobster. Had a great meal of salad, broccoli, and grilled walleye. I asked for a small piece of cake to share with my 1-year old, then casually alternated cutting it up with giving him pieces. No one noticed that I never took a bite. Luckily white cake doesn't do much for me--I don't think I could have resisted a chocolate dessert sitting on my plate
Old 09-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #472  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesset01 View Post
Ok I just got back from CPK for my b-day lunch and I did what I said I was going to do! I ordered a half caesar salad, no cheese w/ grilled chicken and fat free dressing on the side. Then I put a teeny bit of dressing on it and basically ate the lettuce and chicken and avoided the croutons. So I did it! I went out to eat and stayed OP!!! I'm going to WI this afternoon after work so I'll update later!
Lesset - Just an FYI at the Longhorn they have a flo's filet (they have a 7 oz and a 9 oz either way you can't have it all) but it is very delicious, I order the asparagus as my side and the ceasar salad, I pick out my croutons and put them in my husbands bowl. I order dressing on the side and dip my fork in it when eating my salad. A little bit goes along way. skip the bread - don't even go there - hide it, that sweet soft butter and warm bread are too tempting so seriously I hide it behind the stand up menu's over on DH's side of the table. I bring a piece of Sara Lee whole grain bread, it's very similar just not warm with that sweet soft butter all over it this meal is totally OP and as well it is on the list that the center gives out for resturants.

Last edited by DKRiley; 09-22-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #473  
Katie

S/C/G: 205/198/150

Height: 5 Ft. 4 In

Default Your Pictures!

DKRiley - I was just checking out your profile pictures....you look great! Oh and thanks....my mouth is watering over the thought of the warm bread with sweet soft butter at Longhorns!! That is a weakness for me. I went just the other night and had to resist. I ordered the Salmon, but what was I thinking?? I could have had the Flo's Filet. Thanks for reminding me!!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #474  

Height: 5'5

Hi all, I have been MIA for a while. I can't believe all the new faces!! I have read through all the posts but can't even begin to comment on all. Wow what great losses!

Denise congrats on your total loss, that is amazing!!

Personal note - as of Thursday I was down 31lbs and 40.5 inches. I've been buying size 10 pants--I can't even believe it! I'm nearing the end of my contract so we'll have to see what happens there...I hope to be at goal by Halloween! My daughters 2nd birthday Oct. 29th and I'd love to be at goal by then
Old 09-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #475  
Cari

S/C/G: 304 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesset01 View Post
Congratulations and it sounds like Happy Birthday is in order!!! Hope your WI goes well this afternoon!! You did GREAT!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #476  
Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclewis5606 View Post
DKRiley - I was just checking out your profile pictures....you look great! Oh and thanks....my mouth is watering over the thought of the warm bread with sweet soft butter at Longhorns!! That is a weakness for me. I went just the other night and had to resist. I ordered the Salmon, but what was I thinking?? I could have had the Flo's Filet. Thanks for reminding me!!
Oops Katie I am so sorry, I literally got carried away, perhaps that is why I repeated the descriptive nature of that little no no at Longhorn. I think sometimes my imagination gets away from me. I am doing metaquick today so raw onions sound good to me right now, yes dipped in mustard, that hot chinese mustard that burns your nose - oh dear, metaquick makes you delirious. We do go to the Longhorn probably once a week in lieu of Mi Ranchito, the deadliest sin of all. I know better then to even think I can conquer that menu, I can admit my limitations.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:16 PM   #477  
Dixie

By the way thanks for the kind words on my pics, I need to update, that one is 8 lbs short of where I am now. I keep saying I'm going to do that and just haven't yet.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #478  

S/C/G: 238.5/155.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Personal note - as of Thursday I was down 31lbs and 40.5 inches. I've been buying size 10 pants--I can't even believe it! I'm nearing the end of my contract so we'll have to see what happens there...I hope to be at goal by Halloween! My daughters 2nd birthday Oct. 29th and I'd love to be at goal by then
That's great!! The last time I was in 10's was before having kids! My oldest is 17!

Last edited by KeepinOnandOn; 09-22-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #479  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfatnomore View Post
Just a quick post to share Friday's WI results - I was -5.5 lbs! Since I was only -1 lb last week, I was pumped! They took my measurements & they show I've lost 28.25 inches total. I'm still a little leery of the measurements, but I'll take them! Only 24 lbs to go for my first goal by Thanksgiving - I'm over the halfway mark!
Thanks to everyone for their support & encouragement. Keep those losses coming!
Wow! That is amazing. I want one of those WI's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Good Morning Ladies just checking in i finally broke my 208 plateau and i am down 2 pounds which gets me to 206 as of this morning!! It took a while but i stuck to it and here i am!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day i will check in tonite..god bless
Great job! Plateaus are tough to get through!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #480  

Default Love Bison!!

Just thought I would let you all know that I took the plunge and bought a pound of ground Bison. I was pretty hesitant to try it, but I'm so glad I did! It tasted just like ground beef to me. I made it into patties and grilled it. Can't wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow!
Closed Thread