3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Mrc - Take 24 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/147224-mrc-take-24-a.html)

maintainforlife 07-31-2008 01:48 PM

Denise Your "speech" honestly made me cry!:hug: I felt like I was in a therapy session! I related to so much about what you talked about! I printed it out and shared it with my family! They too thought it sounded like my path...of course they added a few more opinions:dizzy:...it was a great time for them to take a moment and tell me they were proud of my efforts...without getting a defensive response from me! Thank you for sharing! You are such an inspiration to me!

namaste 07-31-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finz (Post 2294957)
I went to WI this morning and was down 2.5 and got to sign the 70 pound board :cb::cb: Next week is measurements and I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers.

Congratulations!!!! whoa!!!!! I'm so excited for you! :hug:

pbolton1 07-31-2008 02:03 PM

Wi

Ok, lost 2.6 lbs. last week :carrot:

Why is it so much faster to gain than lose?

Patience............deep breath............I will get there........just 6 lbs. back to 'comfort zone'............. Only a couple of weeks.............then 15 lbs. to be where I really, really want to be.

JSTUCKLY 07-31-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbolton1 (Post 2295163)
Ok, lost 2.6 lbs. last week :carrot:

Why is it so much faster to gain than lose?

Patience............deep breath............I will get there........just 6 lbs. back to 'comfort zone'............. Only a couple of weeks.............then 15 lbs. to be where I really, really want to be.

Great loss, your almost there!!!!!

It is so much easier to put it on cuz it takes no effort!!! Your working hard and girl it is sooooooooo showing :hug: :carrot: :carrot:

namaste 07-31-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maintainforlife (Post 2295135)
Denise Your "speech" honestly made me cry!:hug: I felt like I was in a therapy session! I related to so much about what you talked about! I printed it out and shared it with my family! They too thought it sounded like my path...of course they added a few more opinions:dizzy:...it was a great time for them to take a moment and tell me they were proud of my efforts...without getting a defensive response from me! Thank you for sharing! You are such an inspiration to me!

Thank you. :hug: I cried too. It was very emotional to write because it was all from my core; the things I had held onto my whole life. But, so freeing to say and let go of. I'm glad you were able to share it with your family. I've heard from a lot of people that have shared it and I'm glad. I think there are parts of it that speak to all of us and our struggles. I love your "opinions" comments.... ahhh... family! You are going to do great! Get moving on that freedom list! :hug:

may06haw 07-31-2008 03:47 PM

Hi everybody...just wanted to stop in and say hi...Denise, where is your speech..I would love to read it...I am going tomorrow for my first WI.
Having a problem with when I get home and being hungry..last night I hate a little bite of peanut butter to stop it. I am taking almost every supplement known to mrc and something about the 45 min drive home is hard for me. It feels so good to have a place to share with.. Thank your for the time..I love all of the posts...Deborah

JSTUCKLY 07-31-2008 04:02 PM

I think I got my ticker working

JSTUCKLY 07-31-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by may06haw (Post 2295310)
Hi everybody...just wanted to stop in and say hi...Denise, where is your speech..I would love to read it...I am going tomorrow for my first WI.
Having a problem with when I get home and being hungry..last night I hate a little bite of peanut butter to stop it. I am taking almost every supplement known to mrc and something about the 45 min drive home is hard for me. It feels so good to have a place to share with.. Thank your for the time..I love all of the posts...Deborah

You and me both on being hungry when u get home I also have that 45 min drive and taking all the supplements. I have not found out what to really do about it. :?:

theycallmemom 07-31-2008 05:17 PM

:carrot: Woo Hoo, I lost the 2 pounds I gained and another half pound...still cant change my ticker but thats ok...(I didnt change it after Mondays Wi) So me and my daughter have both lost 3 pounds now! What a relief - I was so afraid I didnt loose anything!!! What a confidence booster. Were both able to start 1 creamy a day now - any suggustions???? Dont want to waste my time and money on yucky stuff!!

theycallmemom 07-31-2008 05:29 PM

Wow lots of loosers in here!!! 70 pound board thats awesome !!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Who else is here from Auburn/Opelika Alabama!!!!!! I live in Opelika Go to the center accross from where the new AK coffee is - in that Skyway Professional Center - I am directionally illeterate, couldnt tell ya a street name to save my life lol - I go by whats on this corner and that corner - :dizzy: (yup Im a dork)

bfatnomore 07-31-2008 05:40 PM

Creamies

theycallmemom: Congrats on your weight loss! I love the vanilla pudding thrown in the blender with 1/2 - 3/4 can of Diet Rite Tangerine or Red Raspberry & a little ice. I'm not a huge fan of the chocolate. I just started the creamies last week, so I'd love to hear what others are doing too!

bfatnomore 07-31-2008 05:43 PM

Peer Inspiration

ShineOn: That's so awesome. What time is the class? You will rock. You've already been such an inspiration to me & I've only known you for a couple of posts. :)

maintainforlife 07-31-2008 06:01 PM

theycallmemom: It's has been great watching your self-confidence evolve with each post! Congratulations on the 3 lbs:carrot:!!!

maintainforlife 07-31-2008 06:09 PM

Long Drives...Hungry one's...I found a 55oz. water container at Target...right before I leave work...I feel it with ice water and a crystal lite flavor that I love, and away I go! By the time I reach home...I'm not hungry, which puts a smile on my face:^:...which puts a smile on my family's face when I walk in the door;)and then I run like heck into the bathroom:o! (Which always make me feel like I'm cleansing)! Crazy routine...but it's in my nature to multi-task! Ha!

thelish 07-31-2008 06:50 PM

Strawberry thanks for the info on Espana -- I'm kind of ignorant about the whole thing, actually I didn't even order for myself :) Its definately a place I will go back to!!

Denise Congrats on the loss, you are awesome!!

ShineOn Yea!!! a peer class, I hope I can come!

Finz WaHoo!! 70lbs