It is "Wonderslim"

http://www.dietdirect.com/cat-Wonder..._Foods-82.aspx
GETTINGTOGOALIN2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #77  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

Hi everyone! For those who don't know, I am one of the Wonderslim users. I love it. I can tell you from personal experience that I have tried for lengthy periods of time to use soy based drink products and my weight loss is much slower, if I get any losses at all. Whey protein products are what really gives me good solid, consistent results. Of course YMMV - that is just how my body works.

Operator - I will be anxious to see how the full plan works for you. I had started out on NLS and so I switched products but not plans so I do the 5 drinks and a L&G. I would like to have the fruit & starches but I am afraid to add them at this point as I am throughly convinced that they are what got me into my perdicament to begin with. I may use that as my jumping off point for maintenance.

Goal & djay - sounds like you both have great plans for getting to your goal this year. I plan to join you as by my calculations, I should make goal around the end of May - half way there - 50 more pounds to go!

Jen - glad to see you here - I look forward to learning more about your weight loss journey!

Beach - my hubby had an interview today but he does not think he is the one they are looking for so the search continues!

Happy drinking to everyone!

Jacque
jakebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:07 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 287/245/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebabe View Post
Hi everyone! For those who don't know, I am one of the Wonderslim users. I love it. I can tell you from personal experience that I have tried for lengthy periods of time to use soy based drink products and my weight loss is much slower, if I get any losses at all. Whey protein products are what really gives me good solid, consistent results. Of course YMMV - that is just how my body works.

Goal & djay - sounds like you both have great plans for getting to your goal this year. I plan to join you as by my calculations, I should make goal around the end of May - half way there - 50 more pounds to go!

Happy drinking to everyone!

Jacque

Hi Jacque:

You have done wondefully and you may just see goal by your projected date. I would love to hit my goal this summer but I highly doubt it. I hope to be there by Christmas though. Did I say that?? By Christmas?? Ugh we are not out of winter yet & I am talking about Christmas!!

Not only was the taste of Medifast getting to me, I was gagging on the taste but I really believe that the soy was hindering my loss. I am only on day 5 of the Optifast full fast so I really can't say how well it is working or not working. The taste is better than Medifast. I sure wish they had more flavors!

My friend is using the New Lifestyle and Wondeslim products. She is doing the full fast with 9 supplements. No lean and green. I have tasted some of the products and they are very good.

Have a great "On Plan Day"
Old 01-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #79  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Wow GOAL, I don't know if I could stick to a liquid diet that long. The thing that I do like about Medifast is the choice of actual foods. I like having oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, a bar, shake or hot cocoa for a snack. I have'nt had a problem with the soy at all...but I know that alot of people have sensitivity to it.

Operator, I have thought about switching over to one WS or NS just for the cost factor...but I have quite a collection of Medifast products to use up and not much longer on the program (I hope!)So I will probably stick to what has been working so far. I really have no complaints with the Medifast other than the cost. How can I complain when I am dow 80 lbs.?

Jaque-Beachy-Keep the faith on the job hunters! Things have to turn around soon.
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #80  
Operator265

DJ-Let me know if you need some extra MF meals to get you there. I have several left over. I'll probably just keep them around in case of I should need to do a quick take down after reaching goal, but, I'd rather someone get use out of them. The offer is good for anyone else too. Just PM me.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #81  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Thanks Operator,
I have a whole pantry full right now! That is a very generous offer though!
DJ
djay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay View Post
Wow GOAL, I don't know if I could stick to a liquid diet that long. The thing that I do like about Medifast is the choice of actual foods. I like having oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, a bar, shake or hot cocoa for a snack. I have'nt had a problem with the soy at all...but I know that alot of people have sensitivity to it.

I had to really get myself psyched up to do a full fast. I am not sure how long I will be able to do it. I am on day 5 now. I hated the thought of giving up my lean and green. I am supposed to do the full fast for 12-20 weeks. I will be happy if I can stick it out for 8 weeks!

Optifast doesn't taste too bad but there are not a lot of choices. The chocolate bar is pretty good. I just hope I see some good results in the next few weeks because if I don't I will probably just go on the modified fast and get my lean and green back.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #83  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

Goal - I hope you get the results you seek on the full fast. I have the slowest metabolism in the world and I have found my net loss for the week is the same whether I do the L & G or a full fast so I do the L & G so I can eat with my family. It is a very important time at our house to come together as a family.

djay - thanks for the encouraging words on the job hunt. I am having a down kind of week with no solid job offers for hubby or son plus a very trying week at work. I need some sunshine and rainbows!

operator - how are you liking the WS plan? I am so excited for the change you are making and anxious for a report!

Everyone stay warm!
Jacque
jakebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #84  
Operator265

We're trying to get everything sorted out. It's even harder to get everything in with the starch and fruit. My DD is kinda getting into it. She dropped a couple of lbs overnight, so it got her attention. I've been warning her that it can go up and down, so she's being realistic. But, at least she isn't losing hope over not exactly loving the shakes. I think she may actually get into it.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebabe View Post
Goal - I hope you get the results you seek on the full fast. I have the slowest metabolism in the world and I have found my net loss for the week is the same whether I do the L & G or a full fast so I do the L & G so I can eat with my family. It is a very important time at our house to come together as a family.

Everyone stay warm!
Jacque

I also have a very slow metabolism and it takes me forever to lose a pound. If I don't see any real results on the Optifast full fast then I am going back to the modified fast because I enjoy the lean and green. It makes socializing easier and I really look forward to it. I am on day 6 of the full fast. So far no drastic or mentionable weight loss is happening. I'll keep you all posted.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #86  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

Good evening group,

Well today is my second day back on MF. I've forgotten how hungry I was, towards the end, when I previously used MF. Sometimes I find I am hungry between my meals; has anyone else had that experience?

Jen
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #87  
MF'er

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'2" (5'3" on a big hair day)

hi jen!

I didnt have that problem. I found it hard to get all the food in. How far apart are your meals?
MsFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #88  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

MsFB,

Well, I was on MF for about 4 months before and lost about 80 pounds. I too, found it hard to eat all the meals up until about the last month then it was a struggle to stay full even with all the water I was drinking. Now, I am on day two (again) and I am hungry.

Jen
Old 01-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #89  
MF'er

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'2" (5'3" on a big hair day)

Did you try having an extra shake?

(I'm also a Jen!)
-jen
MsFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #90  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

Jen,

I haven't tried having an extra shake; I suppose it couldn't hurt. I just don't want to do anything that will throw me out of fat burning. I'll try it tomorrow and see how it goes. The absolute worst time for me is at about 1:30pm. Right about then I become ravenous, as though I haven't eaten all day. That may be due in part to my regular eating habits. My lunch has always been like dinner and my dinner in turn, like a snack. Now that I am on MF, maybe I should just have a double MF around that time.

Jen