Old 08-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 350/239/160

Hello Everyone!
Right now I am taking care of my mother's dog so I completely agree with the why do they always go bathroom in the house thing! I think she (the dog) is mad about the change is her schedule and not getting as many treats as she is used to. I call her a little

I went off MF for a week I just fell off the wagon with a thud. It is my responsibility and I learned that I was not scrupulous enough about planning my meals out ahead of time. I was just waiting until I got hungry again to eat and one day I became ravenous for off-plan food. Then I had the "I'll start tomorrow" for several days. One of the worst things about breaking the diet is that you fall out of ketosis and have to start over. I'll try to not complain anymore and get with the program.
I am saving so much money by not eating out like I did before. I ate lunch out almost every single day. I know that what I am saving is paying for the food.
Has anyone tried the Kellogg's Protein Water Infuser? Sorry if this has been discussed before. I really like the pink lemonade flavor. It has 5 grams of protein and fiber with minimal carbs.

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive
CatWuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 315/296/165

Height: 5'6"

Cat- I love the pink lemonade flavor and my hubby is actually using the strawberry kiwi. I find it does help with keeping the cravings at bay.

Get back OP, we all struggle but you can do it
Gatorgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 299/240/170

Congrats Djay on another successful week. You are my inspiration!

cat...you can do this!!!

I am just taking it one day at a time here. I never planned on doing medifast long term. the scale is still going down. I feel good. Time to really start exercising though. I just can't get motivated to exercise! I guess the answer is to "just do it!" love to all
ROMANS828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #94  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

oh my gosh!!!! ok, so we just got back f=rom the beach, AWESOME!!!!! beautiful weather on the oregon coast, now, we need to unpack, and get ready for the first day of school... Holy crap, its tomorrow! Im down half a pound, so stress not too bad. I have BOTH my boys going to school this year, im so sad. The first day of kindergarten for my 1st boy last year, I cried and cried, than went shopping for the next 5 hours, (Really helped!) this year ds1 is in 1st grade and ds2 is going into kindergarten readiness 3 days a week 9:300 to 2:30! What am i gonna do?!?! I may not check in for a while, school, my birthday (the 3rd of September) and 2 full days of training for bible study . See ya ladies, keep on working hard and seeing wonderful results!!!!!!!!
missygith is offline   Reply With Quote