Old 03-18-2004, 09:02 PM   #16  

Well I made it through dinner. I did goof up a little bit. I ordered ribs (not to bad) and steemed clams. The problem is, I'm so used to and love to dip the hard bread in the clam sauce (butter clam juice and garlic). I did it and didn't even realise it. When I did, I was half way through my roll and I then gave it to my husband. I did cheet a little with some icecream but I figgure that I had a great day. I got all my water in as well as a work out (up and down 100 steps). Hopefully soon, the weight will start to come off.

Talk to you all later,
Old 03-19-2004, 12:03 PM   #17  

Happy Friday everyone!

I love Friday, the beginning of a new weekend and lots of stuff to get done.

We are in the middle of reno'ing our basement and now the push is on to finish it up. My friend and her 2 kids will be coming to live with us in a month or so. She's leaving her husband (long story) and we are more than happy to have her and make her and the kids feel welcome. I have a paint ready to go for the bedroom down there and dh has to finish up the bathroom. We have to install a new floor down there too the old one was in disasterous condition.

Eating has been going well, lots of water and small portions so I am happy with my preogress. I haven't stepped on a scale yet but I am sure I am down one or two pounds.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Old 03-19-2004, 03:55 PM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick check-in after a busy day!

Hershey was to treadmill session #3 this morning and seems to like it. (Anybody know where I could get a sports bra with ten cups?) Between that, a mild thyroid, a new low carb raw food diet and a 3k walk every day, she just has to lose weight. Miss Lucy is still not in heat.

It was a gorgeous sunny day today which we throughly enjoyed. Tomorrow is going to be rainy and that does not bode well for our visit from the Hyper Pypers - two hyper adults, two hyper kids and one dog who is Lucy's sister. Need I say more? They are bringing dinner which is nice - I hope! I am sure it will not be on program but will do my best.

Darn weight is still stuck back up to 202.5. I need to change something to get it moving again.

Have a good Friday evening.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:06 PM   #19  
Slimwithin

Ruth, LMAO at the mental picture of the doggy sports bra.

Pooky, you are always so busy. You will certainly have a houseful once your friend and her kids move in. That's really generous of you and hubby to do that. So many women have nowhere to turn when their marriages fail so they stick in an unhappy relationship for the security.

Not much happening here today. I got my rear in gear and vacuumed, dusted and cleaned the bathrooms. Next on the agenda is to get started on the christening gown for wee grandbaby Sarah. I bought some silk and it had to be washed because it was shop dirty and now I have to dampen and iron it. Makes me nervous just thinking about it. Could have bought a cheap christening gown at Sears yesterday but that's exactly how it looked...cheap! Certainly not good enough for our little angel who, at this very moment, is getting to know her other grandparents in South Africa. I bet Lisa and Greg are enjoying the sunshine after a damp and cold Scottish winter. I still wish they were here instead but I mustn't be greedy.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:52 PM   #20  
Hang In There

Just dropping by and checking out what's going on in this part of the coop.

Have a great weekend.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:12 AM   #21  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies,
I am back from Punta Cana in the Dominican republic! My skin is happy brown and I have seen so much sunshine in the last week I HOPE I can make it until it gets warm here.
The traveling was a disaster, we have all been up about 28 hours now and I have had a little biite to eat and I am off to bed for a few hours...I just wanted to say "hello" and tell you i missed you but the beach made me forget, (running and ducking from the snow and mud being flung my way)
-L