Old 04-19-2006, 10:20 AM   #1126  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Kristi - Good Luck today !! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you today !!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #1127  

Thanks Julia, Yoga and Norrissa!

I hope they do take that stuff soon too!!! I am starting to hear voices calling my name to that end!!!!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:36 AM   #1128  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Rebeca- You can do it!! Way to be strong.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #1129  

The reason I being strong is that if I breath too much my dress wont fit anylonger!

Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #1130  
Katie

Okay, so I am sitting here at my desk eating my cantaloupe and chatting with you chicks, and Peaches is screaming my head off for some of my fruit. Sorry birdie, but this is premeasured, and I am not giving up one bite!
Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #1131  
Katie

Hahaha, well whatever motivation works, huh?
Old 04-19-2006, 10:57 AM   #1132  

Thats right! Even though its taking me wayyyyy tooooo lonnnnnggg to lose weight I can tell that I have lots plenty of inches! My clothes are fitting way better and I even need a belt for my work pants!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:10 AM   #1133  
Princess Heather

Katie...you are too funny! Share with that bird...maybe he will say nice things! LOL
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:14 AM   #1134  

Height: 5'0"

Katie ~ That is too funny about Peaches wanting some fruit. When I was growing up we had a brown throated conure (his name was Jerome) and he would repeat "Wanna Apple""Wanna Apple""Wanna Apple""Wanna Apple""Wanna Apple" over and over again until he got some apple!! We also taught him to say "Meowwwwww, Here kitty kitty kitty" And when we were watching sitcoms and the taped laughter track would come on he would laugh along with the people in the audience.
wp95jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:20 AM   #1135  

KIvan- Congrats on your loss and the courage to be a new mommy, go back to work and diet all of it at the same time! It sure takes lots of strenght to do it! You go Girl!!!

Dont be intimidated about the ticker! Its just a little reminder that you are losing and looking at your goal helps to stay on track!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:32 AM   #1136  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvan

Angelica - How long have you been on plan? Your stats are impressive!

I have been on the program 27 weeks
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:36 AM   #1137  
Katie

Julia- Peaches whistles for the dogs, and they go tearing through the house, only to find that it is that annoying bird calling them. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with my little chihauhau when Peaches started whistling. She gave me a tired look that clearly stated "Do I have to?" So silly. I have heard her say a ton of cute stuff. "What's for dinner?" "Get a job, get a job, get a job!" "Whatcha doin?" And of course, calling my cousin a SOB when she came over to see her yesterday.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:39 AM   #1138  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Julia- Peaches whistles for the dogs, and they go tearing through the house, only to find that it is that annoying bird calling them. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with my little chihauhau when Peaches started whistling. She gave me a tired look that clearly stated "Do I have to?" So silly. I have heard her say a ton of cute stuff. "What's for dinner?" "Get a job, get a job, get a job!" "Whatcha doin?" And of course, calling my cousin a SOB when she came over to see her yesterday.
Katie - Have your kids started to pick up any of the birds "nice" words yet ?
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:40 AM   #1139  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Katie, you make me laugh!

Rebeca, WTG...keep up that willpower. Just keep thinking about how good it felt to get into that dress today!

I had a NSV today. I was talking to a couple coworkers and the fact that I'm "dieting" came up. One guy I work with said that he was wanting to tell me that I was looking good, but didn't know how I'd feel about him bringing it up. Apparantly some coworkers were talking about me the other day and how good I look lately. Yeah for me!!! It just goes to show you that people may not tell you that you're looking good, but it doesn't mean that they're not thinking it. Just as a side note: This guy didn't want to tell me I looked good because he once told someone "Wow, you lost a lot of weight...what have you been doing?"...turns out the person had cancer...OUCH!!!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:42 AM   #1140  

Height: 5'0"

Katie ~ I think you need to change your ticker for the 6 week challenge Because April 15th has come and gone.
wp95jma is offline   Reply With Quote