Old 03-01-2006, 08:23 AM   #1096  
PurpleSunshine

Okay - first I will say Good morning to all the chickies out there! I've had a great morning so far. My DH is out of town - so I got to scrapbook as late as I wanted last night - I'm so close to being finished with Savannah's first year book - I only have her party to do now!!!! YEA!!!!

Now - Katie - Katie - Katie - I must say my chickie - that you look WONDERFUL FABULOUS SKINNY AWESOME BEAUTIFUL!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Mary - I'm so happy for you that this miscarriage is over and done with - and thankfully - your body was able to take care of everything without any surgery!! That is aweseome news - Second - congrats on that weight dropping!! and Third - You look great - nice to put a picture with the name!! If you look that good after cleaning and working out and doing laundry - geez, I would be jealous if you posted a normal pic!! I'm so happy for you for all the above!!!!

Barb - I'm so sorry you don't feel chatty - It seems you are down, but girlfriend - you should be soooo proud of yourself - you will be in onederland before you know it!!!!! We have all seen you succeed tremendously for almost what 2 months now?? You hold your head up and hope to see you on later.....

To Norissa and Angelica - Hooray - TO is over right? So, come on, tell us the awesome results!! Norissa - don't be disappearing anymore!!!! I'm sure you both did wonderful!!

Well I hope everyone has a POP day - take care and hopefully I will be back a little later - got some work to do this morning. and oh, update on the dining out - geez, that is alot of typing - but I'm getting there. I'm about 1/2 done - hopefully I can finish today and im or email to those interested!!! Please don't count me out - I really am good for it
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:30 AM   #1097  

Katie~ you look Hott, i am sure DH is very happy

Heather~ great to “see” you

Leah~ on WI, Happy early birthday

Mary~ great pic, you do look just like your avatar…wow

I am down to 146 today and I am still in the prime of TOM. I am very excited and proud of myself. I hope to keep the momentum up.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #1098  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!!! You are amazing!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:43 AM   #1099  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Good morning chickies!!! How are you all doing this fine day? Norissa, where are you girl? come out, come out wherever you are!!! I am dieing to know how TO went for you. TO went great for me!!Actually better than its done for me since I did it at the begining. 4.5 pounds down(1.5 of that was KFC from sunday night ). I past my 181 goal (by march 1st). I still wasnt expecting that.Almost to another decade,whooohoooo. I am sitting here enjoying my grapes for breakfast!yummy! I missed real food.

Everyones new pics look GREAT!!! Everyone looks sooooo good. I wish I could put a pic of me up but frankly I dont know how. I dont know alot about computers.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #1100  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all! Just getting ready to do BL, and wanted to say HI!!! It is so nice to see so many people having losses. Remember how pathetic things got over the holidays? Now we are priming up for summer and swim suits. WE WILL GET THERE TOGETHER!!!!!! I made the Greek turkey burgers last night, and they were amazing. My company loved them. I can't even tell you how good it felt to have my parents, sisters, sil, and grandma over to sit in my nice ding room for a nice dinner. It has been so long. We had a great time playing cards, we laughed so much that the kids kept asking us to be quiet because they couldn't hear the movie they were trying to watch.

BTW, with all of my whining about the COD the other day, I forgot to mention that my sis had dropped 4 lbs since last Friday. They also finally pulled their heads out and realized that someone had put her on the wrong plan (purple with no lites, starting at about 220 lbs.) and switched her to red with no lites like she should have been in the beginning. It makes me really mad that they did that. All of these months on purple her WL has been so slow, and it could have been way better if she had been on the right plan. Anyway, she seems to be a lot more committed now. I am really proud of her for jumping in her diet this week and staying OP.

Off to do BL. See you guys in a bit!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:01 AM   #1101  

First off..

WOW, Mary and Heather-CP you girls are so beautiful! So nice to put a face w/ the great advice!

Shennie -- you are awesome! WTG! You better watch out, chickie, or you're going to float away you're so skinny!

Leah -- go ahead and have that cake. Your birthday is once a year and shouldn't need any justification! Have a big bite for me, okay?

Heather -- Good job on the 1-year book for your daughter. Are you still doing the Elmo party? What a fun age -- my daughter turns 4 next month and I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Well, I went up .1 today. I'm sure it's water b/c I did weights yesterday and had a POP day...I'm going to do lemon water today and hope for the best tomorrow. I am supposed to weigh in on Friday but probably won't be able to becuause we've got the broker's open house and I won't have time to do it first thing. I am terrified of weighing later in the day b/c I have never weighed in later than 10:30 -- too afraid of what the scale would say! So I may put it off until Saturday...

Hope everybody has a POP day!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:04 AM   #1102  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

YAY !! TO is over ... I am down 4 lbs ... almost back to where I was ... so sad at how fast the weight can come back on

Katie and Mary - WOW !! You 2 are some hot chicks !! Keep up the good work !!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:05 AM   #1103  

Shennie - forgot to ask you (the guru of plan knowledge) what is the plan higher than gold? I am on gold w/ lites and have basically increased my exercise to about 5 1/2 - 6 hrs per week the last few weeks. What do you get to add in on the next plan if you're exercising that much? Am going to talk about it with my COD, but I was just curious your thoughts.

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #1104  
Princess Heather

Leah:
The candle princess title is because I sell Bittersweet Candles! I am a direct sales QUEEN! Along with everything else I do....I love home party companies!

Thanks for all the compliments! It does make a girl feel good when people say nice things!

I've been trying to get to the grocery store for three days and haven't made. I have a sick 15 month old and up until today he hasn't been well enough to leave the house. I am almost ready to give up on the week, and just watch what and how much I eat and start fresh on Sunday. Sometimes I think you just have to know when you are defeated...lol, even if it's only temp!
Ya'll have a great day and I will be back at nap time!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:12 AM   #1105  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

HeatherCP - Thanks for posting the picture, great to put a face w/ a name. Beautiful !!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:22 AM   #1106  

Norissa~ angelica~ great TO success!!!

Christie~Technically higher than gold is blue (an extra ˝ P and 1 starch) but the COD’s usually don’t use blue unless you have special reasons…so the one they might say would be purple (4oz more protein and I am not sure if you go up in Fruits and veggies, but I know no extra starches )

HeatherCP~ I know I have said it before, but you are a great DFM
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #1107  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Shennie--I want the color with all starches! LOL
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #1108  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad7775
Have you ever try green plantain? Because if you like it I can tell you a recipe that is a typical Puerto Rican dish called "mofongo"
Hi Milca. I LOVE plantain. I only know how to stew it for when I serve it with curried chicken or goat - love that Caribbean food! Please do post the recipe for mofongo.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #1109  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Congrats Norissa for your 4 pound loss!! Its good for it to be over!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:11 AM   #1110  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

ugggggggggggggggggggggggg

Forget this post Im in the twilight zone! LOL

Last edited by mrsbeanie; 03-01-2006 at 10:34 AM.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote