Old 02-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #1081  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I've weighed with shoes on since day one and that is what my start weight was. What's sad is the shoes I normally wear weigh 1.4 lbs and my sandals weigh .8. I was going to go to the center today, but once I seen my weight go from 203 to 204.4 I decided to wait. I would still be a lb down from Fridays WI, but I want to be down more. I also log in my diary what my WI at home is, with shoes on and then write down the centers WI, which most of the time are the same. I know I'm wired
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #1082  

Rad -- thanks for the clearning up of the culantro confusion -- I've never heard of it before, but it sounds so good. I love finding new things.

Katie -- Your new picture shows you looking mighty thin, girlfriend! I can totally see such a huge difference. You should be so proud of yourself.

Sounds like a lot of chickies are hunkering down with bad weather -- we've got it here, too. It's been so cold that I hardly want to leave my house. Can't wait for that San Diego sunshine to be on my shoulders. Hopefully those shoulders will be a lot more thin and tone by the time we go in June!

Mary, I am a tex/mex junkie too, but there's not much good food around here. Boston is more of an Italian town, which has totally ruined Olive Garden for me. I never thought I'd be a food snob, but once you've had some authentic Italian from the North End -- fo'get about it...LOL, my attempt at accent writing! I will miss my favorite restaurant here -- it's called "The Helmand" and it's an Afghani restaurant and soooo, sooo good, but definitely not OP, which is why I haven't been there for a while. MMMMM, now I'm getting hungry. Better go shove some fruit in my mouth before the carb cravings get out of control!

Goodnight!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:27 PM   #1083  

Katie, you look fantastic!! How many pounds are you down since the last picture was taken?
I finally had a NSV today. Somebody at work FINALLY noticed I had lost weight and asked me what I was doing. I had to tell her even though I really didn't want people to know. Now that I know it's working I really don't care if people know or not. I was just afraid that people would snicker and say "LAWL is not doing her any good" LOL.
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:34 PM   #1084  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katie--WOW!!! Nuff said

Weather--usually the panhandle is coooold! I fear we are in for a late winter--UGH. It reached 81 today--felt really nice--not bragging though because I know we'll get scorched this summer. At least I'm not in Arizona anymore!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:50 PM   #1085  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Awww, you guys made my day. Thanks for all the nice words. I think that I have lost about 10 or 15 lbs since that picture, plus I changed my makeup. I loved Sasha Cohen's eye makeup on the Olympics, so I decided to try it, since I have brown eyes too. For some reason, I cannot get any graphics on 3FC to show up on my computer today, so I did not even know if the new pic worked or not.

Nikkijo- Great NSV. I know what you mean about not telling people, though. No one likes the food police.

Christie- I love Italian more than any other ethnic food. I love to cook it, love to eat it, love to smell it, love to think about it...well, you get the point. I swear I was Italian in another life!

Barb, You are losing so well, you're gonna be in Onederland before you know it!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #1086  
Princess Heather

ok..this is a test to see if my picture really is going to work!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:59 PM   #1087  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

[QUOTE=marbear]Milca:I've never tried the plantain b/c I heard it was poisonous if it wasn't cooked. I have never tried rhubarb for the same reason.

Katie: Your face looks SO much thinner. You lost at least a pound just from it. No wonder the DH is getting jealous of band boys.

Mary[/QUOTE

Mary
Plantain are not poisonous at all!! If they were I will be dead by now.

Katie :
You look AWESOME, you can tell from the other picture that your face look thinner in this new picture!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:18 PM   #1088  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear
Ok, I didn't have DH home to snap a pic, so I tried taking a pic in my mirror. Y'all know how well that goes with flash, but click on my profile to see me at 175 (taken today). My hair is wanky-half pulled back b/c I've been doing laundry and exercised today...plus I haven't gotten it cut in 3 mos or more so I'm long overdue. Don't look at it too long or your neck will grow sideways...sorry, just don't know how to rotate pics on there either.
Aw, you look just like your avatar Thats a great picture
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:26 PM   #1089  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear
Great pic Heather- LOVE the hair. How did you get your avatar that long though? I need to put something of myself up soon, I just have a really hard time making the picture small enough for 3FC to let it post. Advice welcome.

Anyway, I have found out how I have been losing weight so rapidly the past couple of days-my miscarriage is OVER. I haven't bled ALL DAY! I went walking tonight with DS- 2 miles the second day in a row. Somebody's gotta post about exercising while Star is absent, right? I miss all the absent chicks, btw...star, regina, karen...others too. I hope the absent folks are replacing posting with something FUN FUN FUN. If not, I'll be thinkin' 'bout em.

Mary
Oh thank god, you've been through enough Way to go with the loss, youre so close to your goal!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:51 PM   #1090  

Mary,
You're so cute! Deets is right. You do look like your avatar.. so glad you're doing better!

Katie....great pic.

Heather Candle princess.(BTW) what's "candle princess" about?
...great pic of you too.
I love seeing everyone's faces!
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #1091  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Mary- I was soooo excited to finally see a picture of you. You are beautiful!

HeatherCP- So glad you posted your pic, too. I wish I could get my hair to grow too. What is the secret?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #1092  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Katie- OMG is that really you?!?!?!? Big awesome difference from your last picture!! You look great!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:55 AM   #1093  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Wow, all the new pictures.
Mary-you are so cute-I see where Eli get's his looks.
Christi - way cute kids
HeatherCP- Nice pic. It's cool to put a face with the messages.

Nikkijo- Great job on the loss so far and the NSV. I haven't told anybody outside of family that I joined LAWL or am trying to lose weight either. Nobody's noticed or said anything yet.

We've been getting rained on all day here too. That is really weird to get rain in Feb. this far north. The mountains around us are getting blasted with snow though.

Have a good night all,
Debbie
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:45 AM   #1094  

Yahoo...Down 1 lb. from yesterday. It must be true that beef sits in the stomach.. Now it's gone and 1 lb. difference in one day!!! I'm on the downhill slide, but this is slow. My birthday is Sunday, and I really want a piece of cake or dessert.....My middle daughter's birthday is Friday, and we're having a 50's party. I can forgo the ice cream and b'day on her party, but I might just order something for mine.
Gotta live a little...(okay I'm justifying it, but........)
Have a great day everyone....

I'm not changing the sig. yet..It's only 148.5. I'll change it when I reach 148...It's a mental thing!
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:06 AM   #1095  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Leah--I'll justify it for you--have a great Birthday --it's only happens once (thank goodness!) so go ahead--I am dedicated to the diet but still have to live!! Today (sort of--Leap Year) is our Anniversary so I'm sure I will splurge a little too--trying to "save" some calories for tonight!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote