Old 01-03-2006, 03:16 PM   #76  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Good afternoon ladies.

Just got back from my center and was surprised I already have lost some weight from my last week's weigh in. I didn't start the program till yesterday, but maybe just trying to eat better. I had the hardest time with the water and only got 33 oz's in. I'm exciting to continue to have another good day.

Dawn78 your hamburger in a foil sounds good. I remember making something like that, when my son was in boy scouts. I'm going to put my pork back in the fridge and make your dish instead. Thanks for sharing.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:21 PM   #77  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

I don't have the brownie recipe here at work, but when I get home tonight I can post it. My center let me "borrow" the new cookbook, so of course I copied all the good recipes!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:25 PM   #78  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Gamababa- Do you have a first name you would be comfortable with us calling you? Gamababa is a mouthful! Here is tip on water: If I drink mine lukewarm, I can pour down a 16 oz glass without taking a breath. Do that 4 times a day and viola! You're done!! If you drink it ice cold, it is much harder to get all of it down. It does get way easier to get your water in, the longer you do it. I usually have my 64 oz down by noon, then the rest of the day is just bonus water! I do believe that water is one of the big keys to loosing, too. Great job already losing! That is exciting. What color plan are you on?

Here is another yummy way to eat berries: I heated 3/4 cup of mixed berries and added a packet of splenda, then poured over a grilled chicken breast. It was like fruit chutney. DH thought that it sounded gross, but it was really good. This will definitely be one of my regulars! On that note, where do you guys get the best prices on frozen berries?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #79  

Hi Gamababa - grandma to three....
I'm Nanatreena - grandma to four with two on the way.......
Repo - ofcourse we have other names, but we are proud gama's...lol
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #80  

Went to WI today and am down 1.4 lbs from last week, but still up 1 from Thanksgiving. I am learning bunches from you gals here, I had never heard of TO or FF till I found you here!...maybe because I am allergic to all citrus fruits and many other fruits, so they didn't tell me about it. Also no one has described Carb Cravers to me. Today they told me I didn't have to weigh in each time I come in, only once a week if I want to, but to come three times a week to make sure I am POP. Anyone else do that?

Rosie
Roses4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:40 PM   #81  
My 3 grandkids & myself

My name is Barbara or Barb for short. I just noticed everyone goes by their screen names. My oldest grand daughter couldn't say grandma, when she was young, so she called me gamababa, so I kept that name and with each grandkid I added a number at the end. I used to like really ice cold water, but I agree I can't drink it as quickly. I just can't stand all the peeing I swear every 15 mins and it doesn't help with the water pills for the BP. I never thought I'd get to sleep last night I almost thought to just sleep on the toilet. As for the color of plan I forgot I think red. We were discussing the different color plans today. My center had planned to move me to I think the gold plan once I got to 175, but since my first goal is 180 (for money reasons) I will stay on the same plan. I'm sure I will continue on once I get to my first goal. I'm not sure what the difference is between the plans.

Hi Nanatreena you have a cute screen name. Wow so you will be a grandma to six way to go
Old 01-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #82  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I get mine at Trader Joes.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:49 PM   #83  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

seriously, I was thinking the same thing!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #84  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Well, thanks for the compliment (I think) I would love to post a pic of them, but don't know how. I had my son and daughter on the younger side. They are now 31 & 26. My son has Celeste, which will be 7 in March and Elijah which just turned 4 in Nov. My daughter has Jasmyne who will be 5 this month. I will turn 50 this year so you do the math
Old 01-03-2006, 04:11 PM   #85  

There was a good article in More maginzine last month. It just went on to say that the image of 'grandma' has changed drastically. Also that Fisher Price is not doing us any justice. In fact, we don't have grey buns, specticals or wrinkles......lol
The new age 'grandma' is one hot chick.......
Go-grandma - go-grandma......lol
Hey Barb - my sons are 35 and 27...
Old 01-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #86  
Katie

Trader Joe's? No such place around here. I bought a 48 oz bag of mixed black, blue, and rasberries for about $8 at Sams Club. I thought that was a pretty good price. They are big, high quality berries, too. Just wish they were a little cheaper....

Barb- I am amazed that you are almost 50. Glad you have a picture of yourself. It is nice to put faces with names! Someday I will do the same and loose the peace sign.

I am so bored. I have been promised that repos will get really busy again soon. Hope so! I am in major need of some excitement. Of course, then I will long for a quiet night on the couch. Never satisfied, am I?
Old 01-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #87  
Katie

BTW, Star, love the avatar!!
Old 01-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #88  
My 3 grandkids & myself

dep_show_line_item.jpg
I figured out to post a pic. Here is a recent pic of the grandkids and my husband with their harley look
Old 01-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #89  

Katie - Thanks, I use to use that avatar.....I'm thinking if I see what I'm suppose to do to make my goal happen - it will push me to get there...
I tried to put a picture of me and DH, BUT the site is too busy. I will do that maybe next week.....I love the real pictures too. I use to have one of me drinking a huge margarita, but when they updated the site something funky happened and it's in my profile but only shows as a red X........Anyone else lose picture in profile like that???
Old 01-03-2006, 04:26 PM   #90  

barb - that is the cutest picture ever!
Hey if you and DH are bikers, you should come and post on "Chicks on Motorcycles" thread......
DH and I have Harleys too....