Old 02-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 213/ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

Mel, I'll definitely try putting it on my calf next time I take a spinning class! I'm going to be out of town for a week, but I'll post the chart Monday after next when I try it.

Just found out I'm down 1.2 pounds in the last 5 days (had to move my WW meeting up), just right for the 4,600 calorie deficit I had in those 5 days! Woo!

Last edited by jajabee; 02-18-2009 at 02:01 PM.
jajabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #107  

My GWF arrived today and it's almost charged up. I can't wait to try it out.
tresor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #108  

No wonder I wasn't getting any emails - the other thread is closed.

I'm starting my second week of wearing the BodyBugg. It was crashing my computer and causing a keyboard failure when I tried to upload - here it was the USB cord so I used my camera one - just received the new one yesterday. So far so good.

I didn't lose anything the first week - weight 197.6 both Friday's so hopefully I will see a loss this week. My coach said to try for a 1000 deficit so I'm trying. I'm set up for 2500 calories burn and 2000 calories to eat - I'm trying to eat around 1500 calories as I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme and that is what it recommended for my weight. I'm usually at 1600-1700 calories though. Yesterday I even had over 15000 steps. It does make me move more to get those 10000 steps in.

I'm liking it - I too though like Fitday so much better for entering my foods. I am using both right now.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #109  

Hello My Name Is Lisa And I Have The Gowear And They Did An Update And Now You Have The Choice Of Daily Food Log Or The 3 Day Assement.
LAHOKE2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #110  

My GWF arrived yesterday and I wore it last night for the first time. I went to bed at 10 and was soon asleep. I was awake at 6:30 AM. It didn't register my sleep time from 10 - midnight but did register from midnight to 6:30 AM. Other than that, so far I am pleased. I didn't order the display with the GFW but ordered after the fact and it should be here today.

Last edited by tresor; 02-19-2009 at 09:37 AM.
tresor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #111  
Size 10

S/C/G: 171\157\132

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone! I recieved and started using my body bugg about a week and a half ago now. I started on a Monday but prefer my weigh in days to be on Fridays so I haven't weighed in yet this week. It's been difficult getting in the swing of things... plus I was really sick last weekend and found it difficult to burn enough calories to hit my 1000 calorie deficit those days. Hopefully I still have a good weigh in tomorrow tho.

My plan is to eat 1300 calories and burn 2300. Because I have a desk job I find this REALLY hard to do unless I go to the gym. When I'm at the gym I usually shoot to burn 500 calories. How many do you ladies want to burn at the gym? What's your goal?

My relationship with my body bugg is a love/hate relationship. LOL. I love being able to know where I'm ACTUALLY at and how I'm doing. I love being able to know that I've done enough for the day and now I can relax and feel accomplished rather than worried and guilty. But, I HATE looking at the website and seeing that I still have 500 calories to burn at 8pm at night. I hate seeing how seditary I actually am. Although I know it's better to know.

1000 calorie a day deficit is really hard. It's so much work for just two lbs. Man!
tigarlily1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAHOKE2009 View Post
Hello My Name Is Lisa And I Have The Gowear And They Did An Update And Now You Have The Choice Of Daily Food Log Or The 3 Day Assement.
Thanks Lisa for letting us know about this!!

For everyone else with a GoWear Fit, if you go to the "Resources" tab and then select "Preferences", it asks you "How would you like to track your Calorie Consumption" and you now have the option of "Daily Food Logging" or the "3 Day Nutrition Assessment". I don't know why they didn't do this sooner!

Here is a link from the website as well: http://www.gowearfit.com/NEW-Site-Features-2-2

Last edited by babes315; 02-19-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added Link
babes315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #113  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

If they had done that 2 weeks sooner, I would have more money in my pocket and a gowear fit on my arm!!!

Week 1 weigh in - Had a 7000 calorie deficit for the week, so I was hoping for 2 lb loss...I lost 6!!! I know some of it is water weight, but I'll take it!!

It also drives me crazy seeing how sedentary I am. But that just makes me all that much more careful about what I put in my mouth.

Last edited by Sandi; 02-19-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #114  

Well, the second USB cord BodyBugg sent me crashed my computer the second time I used it. That is so darn frustrating. Hubby resets the battery than I have to go in and change the date/time, reset the screensaver, etc. UGH.

The last couple of days I've gotten in over 15000 & 12000 steps and a 1000+ deficit so hopefully some changes are made soon if I can keep that up. Today my display doesn't want to stay in sync so I've got my band so darn tight - which isn't fun as it is more uncomfortable. But I get really ticked when it's out of sync - it annoys me for some reason - like it's not keeping track of everything right which I know is dumb.

I hope this helps break through my plateau. I am in my 3rd week of Push with ChaLEAN Extreme - loooooove that program so I know it's not the exercise part that is keeping me from losing weight - it's the food part.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #115  
I'm a Clydesdale Cyclist

WOW Just got the armband registered and looked some at the software. I am pretty impressed at this point. You can down load to a excel file which is pretty sweet. The unit seems to be fully charged so for now I have strapped it on my daughter and sent her to do a mile on the tread mill. I will play with the armband for the weekend and get to know the unit and software and then on Monday start tracking for real.

I see they have did some changes in the food logging and I am open to all advice and input from what you all have learned about your unit.

Thanks,
Will
Wingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 213/ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

Is it easy to share with different people? Do you just change the profile settings before you give it to someone else, so it has the right data?
jajabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 138.8/135.4/122

Height: 5'1

I lost 3 pounds the first week with my BB. I really like being able to see how many steps I have taken and how many calories I have burned. Today I have surpassed my goal for steps but not for calories. The biggest thing that I have noticed is that if I screw up (chocolate cookes) I get right back on track. Where as before I would have just thrown my arms up and said ah what the **** I might as well eat......(fill in the blank.)

I had my coaching session on Friday. It was pretty much what I expected. She did have a suggestion for the food logging. Type in your name and then the food. For example... Tina's cottage cheese - that way it is set up for the brand and portion that you normally eat.
tinamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 245/225/170

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for letting us know about the new daily tracking option. I am so glad they finally added that option. I purchased the GoWearFit (armband and display) around the end of January and so far I am really happy with this product. I had one problem with a corrupted file on my armband but the tech support people were really helpful and responsive. If you have a problem with yours, email them rather than calling. You will get a faster reply.
ljbeachkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 235/219/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I recently bought a gowear fit. I love it, it's a very cool gadget. I've been wearing it but I haven't been very active over the last week. I'm really interested in seeing if/how my sedentary calorie burn changes once I get in gear with daily workouts.
cdub614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #120  
I'm a Clydesdale Cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajabee View Post
Is it easy to share with different people? Do you just change the profile settings before you give it to someone else, so it has the right data?
Jajabee I think all you would have to do is go change the profile. I am not sure if you would lose all the meals you set up for food logging. What I am meaning is the custom foods.

I also making up custom meals then you can just plug in that entire meal in with one click. I am still on the start up side of getting all the different foods logged.
Wingz is offline   Reply With Quote